BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,540
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 25 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 24 25
Re: Girls 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers is an incredible program and thier 29 team is looking fierce.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hmmm - why is every single female feature article in the most recent USA LAX magazine a skywalker? How many all Americans at the collegiate level? Have you seen their commit list? Multiple made Team USA U20 cuts. I don’t know but I saw several hundred kids at 8th grade plus tryouts from other teams for limited slots.

Why do folks keep justifying their kid being on another team and throwing shade. Why not instead celebrate that there is competition in the area? It brings more recruiters - gives all our girls better chances to be seen.

My DD is on a different top club but Skywalkers is a great club with a great reputation. I know they are making strides at all middle school ages and their HS teams have improved greatly in last year or two as better players look for the recruiting reputation.

Enjoy the board, you rarely find much positive said about rival clubs. But I am glad to see there are like minded folks out there who are willing to support the girls regardless of the name on the jersey.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh hi sw parent! no rosters are up but heros STILL and its been almost two weeks. whats up with that

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It has been quiet on here for awhile, how did everyone’s DD tryouts go? Everyone happy where they ended?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmm - why is every single female feature article in the most recent USA LAX magazine a skywalker? How many all Americans at the collegiate level? Have you seen their commit list? Multiple made Team USA U20 cuts. I don’t know but I saw several hundred kids at 8th grade plus tryouts from other teams for limited slots.

Why do folks keep justifying their kid being on another team and throwing shade. Why not instead celebrate that there is competition in the area? It brings more recruiters - gives all our girls better chances to be seen.

My DD is on a different top club but Skywalkers is a great club with a great reputation. I know they are making strides at all middle school ages and their HS teams have improved greatly in last year or two as better players look for the recruiting reputation.

Enjoy the board, you rarely find much positive said about rival clubs. But I am glad to see there are like minded folks out there who are willing to support the girls regardless of the name on the jersey.

And there are two of us so positivity is working. Let’s get this trending for a new year after field hockey.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will keep the positivity going. The 29 Skywalkers squad will be gangbusters next year. Just watch and learn after field hockey wraps up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmm - why is every single female feature article in the most recent USA LAX magazine a skywalker?
Because SW used to be really good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And they still are really good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U.S. Club Lacrosse posted a Best 2029 Girls Lax Players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their older teams are good, the younger ones [Censored]. That was how the whole conversation started; SW was great, but have been losing girls to other teams now and the talent in the program has dipped tremendously. And it doesn’t seem that will be changing anytime soon.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will keep the positivity going. The 29 Skywalkers squad will be gangbusters next year. Just watch and learn after field hockey wraps up.

You mean they will jump from #46 to #31??? Calm down, make it to .500 in the NGLL before pumping SW 29 up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean the team rankings??? If player rankings, where is it? I looked but didn’t see anything.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean the team rankings??? If player rankings, where is it? I looked but didn’t see anything.

How on Earth would US Club know best 2029 players?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean they will jump from #46 to #31??? Calm down, make it to .500 in the NGLL before pumping SW 29 up.

Pretty sure the original poster was being sarcastic, hence the field hockey comment

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

😂 2029 player rankings. Yeahhhh ok 🙄 learn the process folks. The ‘25s being called/offered tomorrow IF THEY ARE LUCKY. ‘26s will get looked at this year after coaches done with their ‘25 class.

The ‘29s are nothing more than a camp cash grab for parents who believe anyone is ranking them 🤦‍♂️

Be happy if your kid is still loving the game in 2027 when the recruiting really starts.

I’m going to believe the OP meant best teams…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please refrain from highlighting player names, thanks.

Last edited by Thirdy@BOTC; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You’re telling us that your daughter’s COACHES created a fake US club lacrosse account on several social media platforms and then made a post of the best 2029 players listing three girls, all from different clubs? Who is your daughters team?

“Young coaches whose team is TOO GOOD for the unnecessary drama” did you really just say that? They created this drama! I’m pretty sure that what they did was illegal. They represented themselves as US club lacrosse but you were telling us that they are actually your daughters coaches. You need to tell us what team your daughter plays for.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not that hard. Any parent who knows lax could tell you the best 2029 girls at this point.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not that hard. Any parent who knows lax could tell you the best 2029 girls at this point.

And anyone who really considers ranking 6th (going into 7th) grade girls needs to get a life. It’s a wonder these kids feel so much stress at such a young age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
’m pretty sure that what they did was illegal. They represented themselves as US club lacrosse but you were telling us that they are actually your daughters coaches. You need to tell us what team your daughter plays for.

Tell me you're not a lawyer without telling me

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And anyone who really considers ranking 6th (going into 7th) grade girls needs to get a life. It’s a wonder these kids feel so much stress at such a young age.

Yeah exactly. And any parent probably could NOT tell you the best girls considering they’ve only seen so many teams and many parents don’t know what they’re talking about. And no one was even talking about parents, they were talking about US Club lacrosse, who is presumably not on the sidelines scouting 7th graders

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
’m pretty sure that what they did was illegal. They represented themselves as US club lacrosse but you were telling us that they are actually your daughters coaches. You need to tell us what team your daughter plays for.

Tell me you're not a lawyer without telling me

Go look up US Club Lacrosse in accounts on tick tock and you will see there are dozens of imitation accounts, most for boys. I’m surprised to hear you say this was done by a coach, even a young one, cause the account is still up and it 100% looks like it’s made by 7th graders.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually the first imitation account with the US club lacrosse logo was done by Integrity girls naming themselves as the top 2029 players. I think the one mentioned above was made in response to it? Either way, looks like the boys do it a lot. It’s definitely kids doing it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! Off of BOTC for a few days and miss all this JUICE! Fake TikToks, Throwing Coaches Under The Bus? It's gonna be an interesting season!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a lost. TIK TOK is not a source and its an account run by kids as a joke. Guess you were excited by the mention of your daughter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually the 3rd girl listed is also a Hero's girl now. She left M&D this summer with the mass exodus after they named the new parent coach. So it's 2 Heros girls and 1 Coppermine girl who self nominate as the best of 2029

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets keep the forum child friendly, thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a lost. TIK TOK is not a source and its an account run by kids as a joke. Guess you were excited by the mention of your daughter.
I think that they have it on instagram as well

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's refrain from posting child abusive/bullying comments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually the 3rd girl listed is also a Hero's girl now. She left M&D this summer with the mass exodus after they named the new parent coach. So it's 2 Heros girls and 1 Coppermine girl who self nominate as the best of 2029

And I bet they are loving the attention from this. All for the likes!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best girl in the class isn't even one of those 3, but she's on Heros too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And next time take names out of your post, those girls are 13/14. No need to post names.

Teams from LI, “say it again how old your 7th grader is”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And next time take names out of your post, those girls are 13/14. No need to post names.

Teams from LI, “say it again how old your 7th grader is”

Only ones on here pounding their chest about their kid are the ones whose kids are a year or two older. Yes some are almost two years older. If they were on age they would be closer to recruiting wink but don’t worry! Eventually the rest catch up to them and it will all even itself out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets keep it friendly

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was Coppermine the only big coaching change this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coppermine added two including a new HC with some college ties. The old HC daughter went to Heros. That is probably the only “big change” this year. Skywalkers made some big changes last year bringing in a coach who was coaching a high school Skywalkers team so, this is their first full year with the team. I expect a big jump from them this year with the talent they brought in. M&D social media stated they added a third coach, the Manchester Valley HS assistant. Heros and Maryland United unchanged as far as I can tell. That about covers the “top clubs” in the area.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SW has new coaches also

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best girl in the class isn't even one of those 3, but she's on Heros too

Right!!! Ring it in #19...bhahaha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the overall movement of girls among the top clubs? Who got stronger and got weaker overall as a team?

Like Reply Quote
Page 19 of 25 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 24 25
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard