BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,917
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 26 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 25 26
Re: Girls 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
😂 “Mid-Atlantic Champs” 😂 We all know this is an M&D parent or coach in denial. We can also all see what happened to the rankings of those they played like Eagle Sticks and Yellow Jackets and ACES. M&D should have CRUSHED those teams! This Championship was a given for them, they were a shoe in, and they are over the moon with relief because they actually pulled it off. They know they’re in trouble this season with games that close. It will be interesting to see what they do and if this opens the “Bozo’s” eyes and scares him enough to realize that his daughter isn’t as good as he thinks she is. If he really wants to continue to compete with the better teams, those ranked within the top 10 even, then he will need to focus on developing other girls and play the actual real talent, not his crying daughter the whole game. Talk about Narcissistic! What will he do now that he’s an official coach and not just directing the coaches as a parent anymore? And I also think it will be interesting to see how their new teammates fit in. They took one girl #6 who was cut from Heros while Heros took 3 of their girls who left willingly and before tryouts. I think the parent here says that the other girls they took were going to be cut or they pulled them from red! Sounds like they had 0 talent show up to their tryouts which is not surprising given the news that the sideline Bozo got a coaching position for the team.
Sounds like someone needs some water to help swallow those bitter pills. Mid-Atlantic CHAMPS.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard they still had at least 4 of the players who are leaving play in this tournament because they didn’t have enough players with everyone who left so I don’t think this “championship” reflects any reality for this team moving forward. Did you say that they had to keep girls they were going to cut or move to red? That’s not a good sign. Who did they bring in outsider of M&D or did they not have anyone show up to tryouts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, now we are attacking kids on here? Must be an entitled parent who thinks they deserve everything. Easy to attack a coach and a player when your name is not associated with the post. COWARD

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
😂 “Mid-Atlantic Champs” 😂 We all know this is an M&D parent or coach in denial. We can also all see what happened to the rankings of those they played like Eagle Sticks and Yellow Jackets and ACES. M&D should have CRUSHED those teams! This Championship was a given for them, they were a shoe in, and they are over the moon with relief because they actually pulled it off. They know they’re in trouble this season with games that close. It will be interesting to see what they do and if this opens the “Bozo’s” eyes and scares him enough to realize that his daughter isn’t as good as he thinks she is. If he really wants to continue to compete with the better teams, those ranked within the top 10 even, then he will need to focus on developing other girls and play the actual real talent, not his crying daughter the whole game. Talk about Narcissistic! What will he do now that he’s an official coach and not just directing the coaches as a parent anymore? And I also think it will be interesting to see how their new teammates fit in. They took one girl #6 who was cut from Heros while Heros took 3 of their girls who left willingly and before tryouts. I think the parent here says that the other girls they took were going to be cut or they pulled them from red! Sounds like they had 0 talent show up to their tryouts which is not surprising given the news that the sideline Bozo got a coaching position for the team.

You ok? Step back from the ledge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the winner and losers after tryouts post-
Only one with current roster up is Heros. And we all know they are always winners😂. M and D and Coppermine and SW arent shared yet. Where did the Legends middies go? What about the 8 m and d kids people on the board say are leaving.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just tired of watching her cry and hold her head every time we play you guys

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Talking about a 12 year old... sign your name to it COWARD!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the winner and losers after tryouts post-
Only one with current roster up is Heros. And we all know they are always winners😂. M and D and Coppermine and SW arent shared yet. Where did the Legends middies go? What about the 8 m and d kids people on the board say are leaving.

So 2 from Coppermine & 2 from M&D to Heros. Hearing Legends middies to Coppermine along with 1 from M&D.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We, who's "we"... funny this came up now. How about you be man or woman enough to say it with your name next time. You are talking about 13 year old kid. Unbelievable but not surprised given this forum allows for people to post anonymously about KIDS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting comment about an 11 year old girl. It must be hard for your daughter to be cursed at after every game, even wins. I hope she keeps her love of the game, despite all of the negativity from the sidelines and head-games with all of the team cliques.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D parent here (one who STAYED and didn't QUIT), I can tell you the KID you are talking about just turned 12. A young '29. She is competing against some 13 year old's and is darn GOOD! Better yet she is a GREAT KID and even better TEAMMATE! Maybe you should take a look at the replies and see you are way off base.

We played this weekend with 1 kid who is leaving and 3 who are joining our team. And guess what we won because of the TEAM FIRST mentality that "bozo" has instilled in these girls in a short period of time. Those who know him know its not all about his kid. Maybe if you stuck around you would have seen it for yourself. If you watched our games at all this weekend you would have seen a different team. They beat Eaglestix 9-2. Worse loss ES had all year. I know what you are trying to do by talking [Censored] on a 12 year old but it won't work. I wish you the best of luck but suggest maybe instead of being a keyboard warrior, you be man enough to sign your name.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting comment about an 11 year old girl. It must be hard for your daughter to be cursed at after every game, even wins. I hope your daughter keeps her love of the game, despite all of the negativity from the Heros sidelines, parent cliques, cursing coaches, and unneccsary pressure. I heard that college coaches exclusively use 6th grade highlight videos to make their scholarship decisions. 🙄

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t have to just like he didn’t sign his name when he got on this forum, referencing one of our players as a “tomahawk girl” or referencing coaches as “Mr Clean”. Everyone knows it was him. He is the one who has called other clubs and requested that they reprimand or cut certain players because those players have hurt or scared his daughter. He screams at refs to take our girls out of games because he’s scared they will hurt his daughter. He is the entitled one. I can’t believe that club made him a coach. Good luck M&D.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heros parent here and this is disgusting! We know her and she is one of the nicest kids we have ever met and as a previous poster said, a darn good player. I have a feeling I know who this is by the words used and it’s a shame. It really is. Disgusting! Get a life!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Going to chalk up some of these tactless posts as trolls just trying to stoke some back and forth. But please keep specific player info out of this convo. That girl is an absolute competitor, and saying anything other than that is simply untrue. M&D is absolutely the winner in getting her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t have to just like he didn’t sign his name when he got on this forum, referencing one of our players as a “tomahawk girl” or referencing coaches as “Mr Clean”. Everyone knows it was him. He is the one who has called other clubs and requested that they reprimand or cut certain players because those players have hurt or scared his daughter. He screams at refs to take our girls out of games because he’s scared they will hurt his daughter. He is the entitled one. I can’t believe that club made him a coach. Good luck M&D.

You just showed who you are. Enjoy your 4th club team in 4 years. You are certified fool!

-signed Coppermine Parent who won’t sign real name because I’m actually scared of you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like M&D will be just fine... Mid-Atlantic CHAMPS. And improved greatly with the talent they brought in over who they were going to cut or move to Red.

lol - keep telling yourself that. They did not improve greatly or at all...they lost starters to Heros, SW & Copp and some of the girls they scrambled to add to the roster are fringe B players.

Who did they lose to coppermine? A previous poster said none of their girls went to coppermine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It looks like 1 of the M&D attackers is going to MDU.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This all needs to end. It’s really disgusting. The lacrosse community is small knit and I think it’s clear the OP chose the wrong kid to pick on. But can we move on and stop talking about 12-13 year old kids or assuming we know who these posters are? Lot of assumptions being made but end of the day I hope it’s a minority of trolls posting back and forth.

Let’s all be fortunate our kids are good enough right now to play top level lacrosse and continue to love the game!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who knows all the relevant information?

For each team
- How many players remain from the previous season?
- How many players left their team on their own?
- How many players were cut?
- How many players were added and from which team?
- How many total players?

Has the interest in the well-being of the girls been completely compromised as a result of the severe actions taken by clubs and parents? Do the numbers add up or have we sadly lost girls completely? They are 12-year-old girls, right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You just showed who you are. Enjoy your 4th club team in 4 years. You are certified fool!

-signed Coppermine Parent who won’t sign real name because I’m actually scared of you

This makes 0 sense. This makes it sound like you are the certified fool. I’m not endorsing what was written earlier by whoever. It wasn’t nice and it was completely inappropriate but so is your response. you should get your facts straight the next time you try to blame a family for something they obviously didn’t do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are sick. You should feel ashamed of yourself for making such huge assumptions as demonstrated by your completely false facts, and then attacking an innocent child’s parents online. You try to justify this by saying you’re defending another innocent child? Obviously your motives are not to protect innocent children on this forum. they sound much more personal. When the facts come out everyone will see that you are the certified fool.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For each team

Has the interest in the well-being of the girls been completely compromised as a result of the severe actions taken by clubs and parents? Do the numbers add up or have we sadly lost girls completely? They are 12-year-old girls, right?

There is a reason kids, especially girls, quit sports before HS now. It’s not them… it’s their parents and people you see on here who cause them to lose the love of the game. Sadly, to your point, people forget they are still kids! I’ve been on this forum for years with my older kids. It used to be a place where people came to discuss the game and development. It’s turned so toxic. It’s really sad! I feel for these kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All I can say is so glad this season is over. Maybe when we all come back in the fall some find some civility.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is so wrong. But I wouldn’t doubt if this is the same person stirring the pot and deflecting since their original posts went so bad.

Please just stop and let’s celebrate the success of all these girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island parent here and I just find it appalling how you guys are talking about these 14 year old 2029 girls you have down there. Do better

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any surprising developments to report regarding tryouts, team cuts, roster additions, or other significant updates? Can anyone confirm if the rosters have been officially established? It appears that the ongoing discussions haven't unveiled any unexpected changes in team composition. Furthermore, there is a question about whether Heros A will maintain their dominant position. From my observations throughout the year, I haven't noticed any weaknesses among the Heros A team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the most surprising thing that we'll see isn't the movement of girls we all are probably familiar with but the new talent from outside the area. We've heard multiple teams have talent coming from outside of the immediate area, and at least few girls from outside the state.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island parent here and I just find it appalling how you guys are talking about these 14 year old 2029 girls you have down there. Do better

Sadly, 2029’s are 11-12 y/o

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this sarcasm?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For each team

There is a reason kids, especially girls, quit sports before HS now. It’s not them… it’s their parents and people you see on here who cause them to lose the love of the game. Sadly, to your point, people forget they are still kids! I’ve been on this forum for years with my older kids. It used to be a place where people came to discuss the game and development. It’s turned so toxic. It’s really sad! I feel for these kids.

Couldn't agree more... go back through the other age groups and you will see there is some nasty stuff but a lot of this, across many of the age groups, is Coppermine trying to assert dominance in forums instead of on the field. With that said I am a big fan of their program. I think their model is great for kids. So to me, they have a great up and coming program but it seems they just can't help themselves. I am not talking about kids here either. I am strictly speaking of the animonsity that you see on the forums from adults. I say this because the kids don't even know about this and actually enjoy playing each other and get along. They say hi, they know each others names and genuinely enjoy each other. It really is a shame.

I also want to say, Coppermine is a solid club and I do believe they have a place at the top of the club scene and will continue to grow. With that said there is a reputation building based on these forums and some of these parents don't realize what it actually does to their team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry if this is a repost but how many girls are on your team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only roster released is Heros and they are carrying 23

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this sarcasm?

Of course it is. LIYJ love to talk about how MD girls are reclassed (which there really aren't that many on any club in MD, though YJ loves to think that).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just when I thought lacrosse couldn't get any dumber....This richard goes and attacks a 12 y/o girl. Class act IAmInsecure! From a Mid Atlantic Champs dad! Proud of those girls and the weekend they had. Jason (not anonymous)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any surprising developments to report regarding tryouts, team cuts, roster additions, or other significant updates? Can anyone confirm if the rosters have been officially established? It appears that the ongoing discussions haven't unveiled any unexpected changes in team composition. Furthermore, there is a question about whether Heros A will maintain their dominant position. From my observations throughout the year, I haven't noticed any weaknesses among the Heros A team.

With them picking up #33 from Renegades (Top 5 Player in Area), they are separating the gap even wider.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you for the reply. New to lacrosse and at the tournaments I see teams with almost 30 girls to teams with about 16 girls. Don’t know the advantages or disadvantages to these numbers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you for the reply. New to lacrosse and at the tournaments I see teams with almost 30 girls to teams with about 16 girls. Don’t know the advantages or disadvantages to these numbers.
For some teams its all about the the money! Also, smaller rosters equal more playing time. Some teams with large rosters have players that never see the field during some games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Personally I think idea roster size is about 20+/- and another goalie or 2

Anything bigger and subbing can be challenging and field time can be difficult for the lower level kids on a team

Any lower and you risk having minimal subs, which can be tough depending on injuries, illness and random vacations

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmm - why is every single female feature article in the most recent USA LAX magazine a skywalker? How many all Americans at the collegiate level? Have you seen their commit list? Multiple made Team USA U20 cuts. I don’t know but I saw several hundred kids at 8th grade plus tryouts from other teams for limited slots.

Why do folks keep justifying their kid being on another team and throwing shade. Why not instead celebrate that there is competition in the area? It brings more recruiters - gives all our girls better chances to be seen.

Like Reply Quote
Page 18 of 26 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 25 26
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard