Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hmmm - why is every single female feature article in the most recent USA LAX magazine a skywalker? How many all Americans at the collegiate level? Have you seen their commit list? Multiple made Team USA U20 cuts. I don’t know but I saw several hundred kids at 8th grade plus tryouts from other teams for limited slots.

Why do folks keep justifying their kid being on another team and throwing shade. Why not instead celebrate that there is competition in the area? It brings more recruiters - gives all our girls better chances to be seen.

My DD is on a different top club but Skywalkers is a great club with a great reputation. I know they are making strides at all middle school ages and their HS teams have improved greatly in last year or two as better players look for the recruiting reputation.

Enjoy the board, you rarely find much positive said about rival clubs. But I am glad to see there are like minded folks out there who are willing to support the girls regardless of the name on the jersey.