BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,872
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 24 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 23 24
Re: Boys 2028 - 7th Grade Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can’t wait to see the reaction when WS instagram posts venom as #1 rank

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

I don't expect a big response. LI wins it every year. Venom is the best team in LI this year. They deserve to be #1 until a non-LI team wins this thing. Based on recent results this could be the year . . . but I wouldn't bet against 91 putting it all together.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Winning the World Series of Lacrosse is like winning the qualifiers/NAL/Tri-Star. Just another tournament. It would be a lot cooler if it was towns competing against one another.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Winning the World Series of Lacrosse is like winning the qualifiers/NAL/Tri-Star. Just another tournament. It would be a lot cooler if it was towns competing against one another.

That would be cool

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was super cool for my older boys with the old World Series. Amazing event. This one is good but scaled back and not like the old one. Nice to see on age play. Makes a mockery of US Club rankings.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My predictions for tristar

Black
Tough draw for Legacy
1 Venom
2 Eclipse
3 Express
4 Legacy

Blue
1 2way
2 3D NE
BTB BBL Shore

Orange
1 3D GA
2 Sweetlax
S2S Cavalry

Red
1) BBL
2 Crabs
4Leaf Laxachussetts Black
Primetime
Predators

White
1) express North (should get #1 seed going into Sunday)
Rush Laxachussetts Yellow
BBL North

Top 8
Express North
Venom
2Way
BBL
3D GA
3D NE
Eclipse
Sweetlax

Others that might make it
Express
4Leaf
Crabs
Laxachussetts Black (schedule)

Express north probably is the #1 seed but only because of their bracket. I don’t think they are a top 7 team in this tournament.

My rankings:
2 way
BBL Black
Venom
3d NE
Eclipse
3d Georgia
LI express
Express north

After this weekend I will revise my above statement. Express North was not the 8th best team in the tournament.

My revised rankings:
3D NE
2Way
Eclipse
Express North
BBL Black
Laxachusetts Black
LI Express
Venom

Express North earned (more of) my respect this weekend. They played hard and beat us in all the hustle plays.
Express North amd 2Way are at the top of this list. At least if Exrpress North’s regular team is the one they brought to NAL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here’s my thoughts on the second tier teams.

First off where was igloo and the rebels, shocked that they wouldn’t sign up for the best tournament on Long Island (tristar, no close second).

So in alphabetical order we have BTB, Igloo, Legacy, Rebels, Rush and S2S

BTB - lost most of their core players and the replacements have been pretty good but they still need a. Inch of pieces

Igloo & S2S - I place them together, but S2S is definitely a stronger team, from almost every parent I talk to on these teams they are hoping their kids make Venom or Chucks next year. S2S has some talented players

Legacy - by far of all the teams here has the highest talent pool, many of their non starters would be key players on other teams in this range. I don’t know them well enough to know if the problem is coaching or chemistry

Rebels - they added a few upgrades this year but they just don’t seem to have the top end players, and there is not much desire for top kids to go there except for free tuition

Rush - the least dynamic of all the rosters even though they lost 3 players to Legacy last year. They have a few big and skilled poles and a few good goal scorers. Their roster not changing much is a good and bad thing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great question, I’m not sure. They always look huge to me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First off where was igloo and the rebels, shocked that they wouldn’t sign up for the best tournament on Long Island (tristar, no close second).

BTB - lost most of their core players and the replacements have been pretty good but they still need a. Inch of pieces

Igloo & S2S - I place them together, but S2S is definitely a stronger team, from almost every parent I talk to on these teams they are hoping their kids make Venom or Chucks next year. S2S has some talented players

Legacy - by far of all the teams here has the highest talent pool, many of their non starters would be key players on other teams in this range. I don’t know them well enough to know if the problem is coaching or chemistry

Rebels - they added a few upgrades this year but they just don’t seem to have the top end players, and there is not much desire for top kids to go there except for free tuition

Rush - the least dynamic of all the rosters even though they lost 3 players to Legacy last year. They have a few big and skilled poles and a few good goal scorers. Their roster not changing much is a good and bad thing

S2s has some very good players. A shame if they split. But teams would definitely welcome them.

Legacy non starters are nothing special but teams would welcome them as well. Rush players that went to legacy did not pan out.

Rush similar to s2s. Will they stay another year or venture out.

Btb developed kids but will they look for greener pastures or do they stay

Rebels need to trim fat. That has been an issue for years from what I hear. And they need help just like the teams above.

Igloo just a couple of kids that would be a welcome addition.

Only movement to venom will probably be from express, maybe 1 player from legacy or s2s

How many kids can express have on a sideline?? We may be about to find out lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If all the decent kids from these teams move they risk not playing as much. Hope the parents keep that in mind. It is the most important thing!! Been there done that

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBL will win WS. You heard it here first.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of these clubs are as good as the parents that fill the sideline. Remember they are usually the problem as equal as the coaches on these teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor is Surge going to cut their roster down from 33 kids and try to convince some venom players to move down and use that to entice new players to come over.

Express will cut their roster to 23 kids and bring in 3-5 new kids. They did this last year with their 2027 WS team.

You as a parent should have an idea where your kids stands in the pecking order/favoritism etc ..... It's more important your kid is playing and developing then it is to just rock a T-Shirt or share IG post of winning myloopipoptournaments.

I think the saying goes "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

Stop falling for all the sales pitches and empty promises ....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Excellent team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a Surge parent, I was told our roster will be 22-24 kids next year. I think all the teams that took 30 plus kids this year are feeling the effects with disgruntled parents and playing time. Not sure where all the boys are going to go who will not make their current team but hopefully it's somewhere where they're going to see the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor is Surge going to cut their roster down from 33 kids and try to convince some venom players to move down and use that to entice new players to come over.

Express will cut their roster to 23 kids and bring in 3-5 new kids. They did this last year with their 2027 WS team.

You as a parent should have an idea where your kids stands in the pecking order/favoritism etc ..... It's more important your kid is playing and developing then it is to just rock a T-Shirt or share IG post of winning myloopipoptournaments.

I think the saying goes "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

Stop falling for all the sales pitches and empty promises ....

LOL ok. This guy is just looking out for all of us. We are so lucky.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Excellent team

BBL is a very good team, keep that goalie healthy, he's filthy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you just talking just about the LI teams? Because there are many teams off the island and out of NY that are better than many of these teams. No offense, just facts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Excellent team

Are you bipolar your look fool talking to yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you just talking just about the LI teams? Because there are many teams off the island and out of NY that are better than many of these teams. No offense, just facts.

I think it’s pretty obvious that the person is talking about Long Island teams. So I’m sure they aren’t offended.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Excellent team

Are you bipolar your look fool talking to yourself.

Awesome grammar.
You’re either a child or 5 Tito’s in when you wrote that.
BBL took all of the best kids associated with the BBL organization, and perhaps a few others, and formed this team. Pretty sure that is within the rules so all good if they win. They certainly were not a team last year. Same with the blue jays and Owens heroes, but whatever at this point. At least all the teams consist of legit 7th graders and not 8th graders who were reclassed or held back by their pathetic wealthy cheating parents.
The other teams that have the best chances besides BBL are 2W, chucks, freedom, blue jays, and venom

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Excluding Eclipse form this list?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Excluding Eclipse form this list?

My bad. I forgot about them. Quality team for sure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Black
Tough draw for Legacy
1 Venom
2 Eclipse
3 Express
4 Legacy

Blue
1 2way
2 3D NE
BTB BBL Shore

Orange
1 3D GA
2 Sweetlax
S2S Cavalry

Red
1) BBL
2 Crabs
Primetime
Predators

White
BBL North

Top 8
Express North
Venom
2Way
BBL
3D GA
3D NE
Eclipse
Sweetlax

Express
4Leaf
Crabs

Express north probably is the #1 seed but only because of their bracket. I don’t think they are a top 7 team in this tournament.

My rankings:
2 way
BBL Black
Venom
3d NE
Eclipse
3d Georgia
LI express
Express north

After this weekend I will revise my above statement. Express North was not the 8th best team in the tournament.

My revised rankings:
3D NE
2Way
Eclipse
Express North
BBL Black
Laxachusetts Black
LI Express
Venom

Express North earned (more of) my respect this weekend. They played hard and beat us in all the hustle plays.
Express North amd 2Way are at the top of this list. At least if Exrpress North’s regular team is the one they brought to NAL

3D New England isn’t in WS. Guess they are too old and that explains why they ripped through Tristar

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm guessing the on-age 3D kids will be on the Blue Jays . . .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Black
Tough draw for Legacy
1 Venom
2 Eclipse
3 Express
4 Legacy

Blue
1 2way
2 3D NE
BTB BBL Shore

Orange
1 3D GA
2 Sweetlax
S2S Cavalry

Red
1) BBL
2 Crabs
Primetime
Predators

White
BBL North

Top 8
Express North
Venom
2Way
BBL
3D GA
3D NE
Eclipse
Sweetlax

Express
4Leaf
Crabs

My rankings:
2 way
BBL Black
Venom
3d NE
Eclipse
3d Georgia
LI express
Express north

My revised rankings:
3D NE
2Way
Eclipse
Express North
BBL Black
Laxachusetts Black
LI Express
Venom

3D New England isn’t in WS. Guess they are too old and that explains why they ripped through Tristar

You “guess” they are too old?
Please tell me you’re being sarcastic and are well aware that only about 4 of the top 20 teams in the 2028 rankings are actually non holdback legitimate on age kids!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Truth!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Win or lose at LWSC next week our boys that are in it will remember this for a lifetime. Remember it will not define their Lax careers, but just another step in improving and growth. Good luck to all the teams and parents participating next week! Lets have a great tournament and let's have our sons have fun!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does anyone know what the BlueJays are? They aren't a real club with a website or anything. Is this just all of the Boston area U13 players making a new team?

Don't really care but I thought the WS was for actual club teams that play together, not the "All star" lets pull all the best kids from our area together.

OR if that's what this is, take the best kids and form Team Long Island (Express, venom, etc). Team CT (2way, Eclipse, North).

Making an all-star team from a bunch of clubs while no other team is doing that is weak.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
100%

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of all these teams listed, who offers the best coaching?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does anyone know what the BlueJays are? They aren't a real club with a website or anything. Is this just all of the Boston area U13 players making a new team?

Don't really care but I thought the WS was for actual club teams that play together, not the "All star" lets pull all the best kids from our area together.

OR if that's what this is, take the best kids and form Team Long Island (Express, venom, etc). Team CT (2way, Eclipse, North).

Making an all-star team from a bunch of clubs while no other team is doing that is weak.

Blue jays, Owens heroes, BBL, etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New USCL rankings are out. The two teams ranked #2 and #3, Nations Best and Team 18 both have only played 2 games this year. It’s almost July! Only thing this tells me is the algorithm favors hiding in your basement and not playing.these national teams should be removed from rankings or have their own rankings. Their rosters are so fluid they can’t be considered a “team”.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of all these teams listed, who offers the best coaching?

There is a few lists going on here, which are you referring to?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Making an all-star team from a bunch of clubs while no other team is doing that is weak.[/quote]

Blue jays, Owens heroes, BBL, etc.[/quote]

Here we go with the "not a REAL team" excuse. If they created a Team Long Island they would be awesome . . . and your kid wouldn't make the team. Would that make you feel better?

Or maybe they should make a rule that all kids have to go to the same middle school and have to play together since 2nd grade to be considered a "REAL" team?

You finally get a tourney without the holdbacks and all you do is complain and make more excuses. Stop whining and enjoy the ride next week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New USCL rankings are out. The two teams ranked #2 and #3, Nations Best and Team 18 both have only played 2 games this year. It’s almost July! Only thing this tells me is the algorithm favors hiding in your basement and not playing.these national teams should be removed from rankings or have their own rankings. Their rosters are so fluid they can’t be considered a “team”.

Agree

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let’s be honest the only way a team Long Island would work is if an outside evaluator came in and picked the kids. That will never happen. Which would leave all the politics of putting kids on a team and while many would be good it would still be who you know and who they owe. Clubs/coaches are favorited by organizations. Just look at li lax journal team’s recently. Some clubs don’t even get looked at.
There would be no outside entity that didn’t have strings pulling so foggitaboutit

For now venom is as good as it gets for LI

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't expect a big response. LI wins it every year. Venom is the best team in LI this year. They deserve to be #1 until a non-LI team wins this thing. Based on recent results this could be the year . . . but I wouldn't bet against 91 putting it all together.

Defense wins championships

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Worked for Joe Biden, why wouldn’t it work for Team Eighteen??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Defense wins championships

Venom is the best team in the tourney as shown at qualifier but 6-7 other teams can beat them including Express. They are gonna need their D, goalies, fogo to step up

Like Reply Quote
Page 9 of 24 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 23 24
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard