Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here’s my thoughts on the second tier teams.

First off where was igloo and the rebels, shocked that they wouldn’t sign up for the best tournament on Long Island (tristar, no close second).

So in alphabetical order we have BTB, Igloo, Legacy, Rebels, Rush and S2S

BTB - lost most of their core players and the replacements have been pretty good but they still need a. Inch of pieces

Igloo & S2S - I place them together, but S2S is definitely a stronger team, from almost every parent I talk to on these teams they are hoping their kids make Venom or Chucks next year. S2S has some talented players

Legacy - by far of all the teams here has the highest talent pool, many of their non starters would be key players on other teams in this range. I don’t know them well enough to know if the problem is coaching or chemistry

Rebels - they added a few upgrades this year but they just don’t seem to have the top end players, and there is not much desire for top kids to go there except for free tuition

Rush - the least dynamic of all the rosters even though they lost 3 players to Legacy last year. They have a few big and skilled poles and a few good goal scorers. Their roster not changing much is a good and bad thing

Are you just talking just about the LI teams? Because there are many teams off the island and out of NY that are better than many of these teams. No offense, just facts.