BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,819
Posts388,399
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 64 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 63 64
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This forum is starting to get like twitter and politics........filled with false information.

1. LTLC 2029 is not moving over to CRABS 2029
2. FCA does not have any double hold backs on their 2029 team
3. TRUE 2029 is not flying in players from National Teams / Illinois. Maybe they are for 2028, but not for 2029.
4. The HAWKS 2029 coach is not going to complain about Next Levels FOGO not having matching team gloves this weekend. (LOL).

It is a FACT that True Chesapeake 2029 is flying in 7 players from their National team. But thanks for your input.

Is your kid on True and losing playing time? If so, bring it up to your coach. Otherwise, no one cares.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw some of the scores/games today. Saw FCA lost to True. FCA seems like a talented team however can be inconsistent at times. Hawks lost enough said about that. They are very talented and will recoup after that loss. They are very disciplined. Good Luck to Madlax next week.See their first loss coming. Ltlc had a close one with Team 91. LTLC has to work on firing on all cylinders defense is solid, but more production needs to come from goal scoring/offense. GF/GA is off. I see them bounce in the right direction as the season continues. Team 91 has many issues. Might not be in the right division. Next Level will show who they really are next week against True Chesapeake. Not saying that they are not good, but will prove that the hawks win was not a fluke. Madlax continues their dominance. VLC seems to be struggling (missed seeing them). Just some thoughts from the weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only can comment on elite teams

FCA/True right on this one, will be anyone's game
ML/VLC ML probably had an off game a few weeks ago, it happens. ML looking for redemption, game will not be close 14-5
Hawks/NL Hawks will win but score will be lower, I am guessing an 8-3 victory. Hawks goalie will dominate the game as usual
LTLC/Team 91 right on this one

You were 3 for 4 this week….

True looked pretty strong over FCA. Will likely be the 4th seed at the end of the season

ML put on an absolute clinic on poor VLC. Clash of the Titans next week

Big upset with Nl over Hawks. Hawks had the lead and couldn’t put it away Very odd for the disciplined squad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw some of the scores/games today. Saw FCA lost to True. FCA seems like a talented team however can be inconsistent at times. Hawks lost enough said about that. They are very talented and will recoup after that loss. They are very disciplined. Good Luck to Madlax next week.See their first loss coming. Ltlc had a close one with Team 91. LTLC has to work on firing on all cylinders defense is solid, but more production needs to come from goal scoring/offense. GF/GA is off. I see them bounce in the right direction as the season continues. Team 91 has many issues. Might not be in the right division. Next Level will show who they really are next week against True Chesapeake. Not saying that they are not good, but will prove that the hawks win was not a fluke. Madlax continues their dominance. VLC seems to be struggling (missed seeing them). Just some thoughts from the weekend.

Signed Hawks Dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This forum is starting to get like twitter and politics........filled with false information.

1. LTLC 2029 is not moving over to CRABS 2029
2. FCA does not have any double hold backs on their 2029 team
3. TRUE 2029 is not flying in players from National Teams / Illinois. Maybe they are for 2028, but not for 2029.
4. The HAWKS 2029 coach is not going to complain about Next Levels FOGO not having matching team gloves this weekend. (LOL).

It is a FACT that True Chesapeake 2029 is flying in 7 players from their National team. But thanks for your input.

Is your kid on True and losing playing time? If so, bring it up to your coach. Otherwise, no one cares.

Clearly you care.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Help me out. In the same post yku claim Madlax will lose this week, and they continue their dominance. Which is it?
Madlax 11, Hawks 6. Not a dad from either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Flying in kids for a game lol. DMV AKA “Holdback Nation” is worried about flying in kids but no concern that their 13 yr olds play 11 yr olds in every tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No not a parent from either. Different post. I just have seen how hawks is very methodical and disciplined from week to week. Hawks v. Madlax will be a great game just think the hawks will come out strong after a loss. Maybe I'm wrong. I really have no interest in either. Just a discussion post. My final prediction will be Hawks 9 Madlax 8.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No not a parent from either. Different post. I just have seen how hawks is very methodical and disciplined from week to week. Hawks v. Madlax will be a great game just think the hawks will come out strong after a loss. Maybe I'm wrong. I really have no interest in either. Just a discussion post. My final prediction will be Hawks 9 Madlax 8.

This becomes the game of the year in HoCo Lax League. It will be very interesting to see how Hawks rebound after the loss. Most of the players on these teams will be headed to prep school as high schoolers so does this becomes the preview of St Mary's vs Landon?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Landon? They are no longer a lacrosse school??

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Landon in a spiral… due to coaching, but more so due to the woke lean of the admin. They somehow think parents send their boys there for $50/year to digest that [Censored]? They can get it for free in public schools.

They’ll get the kids who can’t get into Prep, St Albans, and Gonzaga, but they'll be splitting the others with St John’s.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Hawks haven’t been able to put up more than 2-4 goals on ML in the last few meetings. Now they will put up 9?
Don’t see that happening

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you think your little Johnny will keep his spot at a competitive program while winning 1/3 of his face offs, blowing slides, not passing to open teammates, etc then you’re in for a rude awakening. Top programs are always recruiting. It’s much easier to recruit than develop.

100% hurt and 100% why parents have to reach for the ointment when they realize the "we develop elite players" sales pitch was just that.....as soon as some Sasquatch from Long Island shows up who can beat your kid who's "been on the team for years!"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Going to be a long long year for Team 91 in the 2029 division unfortunately. They have talent, but lost so much last year, and are having to redevelop the culture of the team. True Chesapeake looked good and ready to compete for the playoffs. They have a lethal attack group, but will be interested to see how they compete against Hawks, Madlax, and NL.

With 91 going, what, 0-7 in AAA last year, and then losing players to Predators for the 2nd year in a row, you have to know that THEY KNOW they're not winning games or even trying to win games.

The point isn't even to win HoCo elite in FUTURE years.....the point of them playing elite is to recruit elite players (and consistently improve the roster year-to-year that will culminate in HS age dominance (which is where 91 MD is successful).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weekly Prediction time
Elite
VLC vs LTLC (LTLC 8 VLC 7) After 2 blowout losses can VLC Rebound and can LTLC continue to improve

Madlax Cap vs Hawks (Madlax 7 Hawks 6) Game of the year...can Hawks bounce back after last week?

Team 91 vs FCA (FCA 12 Team 91 5) Does 91 have a chance to win at all this year?

True Chesapeake vs Next Level (NL 10 True 6) Can NL Avoid a letdown after last week's big win?

AAA
Preds vs True Baltimore Black (Preds 10 True 6) Game of the year in AAA
HoCo vs Team $ (Hoco 12 Team $ 7)
Carroll Manor vs Kelly Post Gray (KP 13 Carroll Manor 9)
Hawks (Black) vs Team MD (Hawks 8 Team MD 7)

AA
Cannons vs VLC (VLC 9 Cannons 5)
Swarm vs True Baltimore (Green) (Swarm 6 True 5)
MDLL vs True VA (True VA 13 MDLL 5)
Bethesda (Blue) vs Madlax DMV (BLC 16 Madlax 7)

A
Zingos vs KP (Green) (Zingos 16 KP 3)
Ville vs Sidewinders (Ville 12 Sidewinders 4)
BLC (Orange) vs ALC (ALC 15 BLC 0)
Blue Claws vs HLC (HLC 10 Claws 5)
Hippos vs Impact (Hippos 9 Impact 7)

If your opinions differs please let me know

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 was in elite last year as well. Went 0-7. How does getting blown out every week create an environment where quality players want to join the team? It certainly doesn't do anything to develop players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know this may be insignificant, but I notice that the Madlax's loss to VLC in the Baltimore Bloom lacrosse tournament a month ago has not been reported to US Club Lax rankings. They are still showing a 13-0 record.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know this may be insignificant, but I notice that the Madlax's loss to VLC in the Baltimore Bloom lacrosse tournament a month ago has not been reported to US Club Lax rankings. They are still showing a 13-0 record.

I would assume that it is not classified as a true tournament or it is a "highly competitive scrimmage" so it does not count, even though we all know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would assume that it is not classified as a true tournament or it is a "highly competitive scrimmage" so it does not count, even though we all know.

Neither is their win over the Hawks that play day or whoever else they played in those scrimmages. Play days don’t count. Doesn’t look like the 3 2028 teams they beat in real, sanctioned tournament in the Fall are reflected either in the wins.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have you seen other scores reported from that tourney for other teams?
Or the score of Madlax beating the Hawks?
It was a play day, who cares

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a next level player and we beat the hawks 8-7.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks next level player!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It wasn't a play day. It was the Crab's Baltimore Bloom spring tournament. It's a high level event attracting AA level teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know Baltimore Bloom featured ML, Hawks, LTLC, VLC and Jersey Express. The tourney schedule was on LeagueApps so its no longer available unlike TourneyMachine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great games this weekend in the Elite division. I think HOCO should always schedule two games at a time back to back as it was great to be in one spot and getting to watch everyone play.

HAWKS vs MADLAX......was a thriller. What a game!! Felt like a mini-MIAA feel with all of the people watching the game. Hawks had control the entire game, but MADLAX broke through tie it. Came down to the last minute when HAWKS scored man-up to take the victory 5-4. I have a feeling we just saw the making of a great championship game. Two very good teams!

LTLC vs VLC - LTLC took control early and VLC was outmatched. VLC has been really impacted by injuries this season. LTLC has goalie back healthy now and is playing better than the start of the season.

NEXT LEVEL vs. TRUE - Another great game....two good teams. NEXT LEVEL has everyone back from injury and finally healthy and that makes a big difference. NEXT LEVEL had control of the game, but TRUE kept fighting and never backed down. Two playoff teams!

FCA vs TEAM 91 MD - Was shocked to see the domination of FCA in this one as they must have been upset after last weeks loss to True. I think everyone assumed FCA would win, but not 16-0. This may be the actual knock out punch that finally knocks Millon and TEAM 91 MD down to AAA next year.

In the AAA division, heard that PREDATORS vs. TRUE BALTIMORE was a great game back and forth all game w/ TRUE getting the edge at the end 6-5.

What a great weekend of lacrosse! So much talent at the 2029 level!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gonna say it. The hawks and Madlax rivalry is all that is right in this sport. Parents are respectful, kids love each other, and you never know what’s gonna happen. Hawks and madlax parents giving each other high fives. Parents from both teams fist pumping opposing players to say great job…just fool awesome love for each other. Don’t believe the hype yall. This is two teams who appreciate each other.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Landon in a spiral… due to coaching, but more so due to the woke lean of the admin. They somehow think parents send their boys there for $50/year to digest that [Censored]? They can get it for free in public schools.

They’ll get the kids who can’t get into Prep, St Albans, and Gonzaga, but they'll be splitting the others with St John’s.

Yes, Landon has gone woke and it is killing the school overall, and the lacrosse program is a casualty too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your picks weren’t so good this week, try harder next time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your picks weren’t so good this week, try harder next time.

Had a rough week. Thanks for telling me something I already know

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, Landon has gone woke and it is killing the school overall, and the lacrosse program is a casualty too.

Exactly what woke policies are killing Landon and its lax program?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I was a little off on the score of the Hawks/Ml game. However watching the came it seemed like Hawks came out to play. Like expected ML came back. Ended up being a very fun game to watch. Hawks came out on top this time. I am sure ML will win the next. These are the best kinds of battles.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you want to see everything that is right about elite, youth lacrosse, watch a Madlax/Hawks game. Pure respect on and off the field, kids, parents and coaches. So refreshing. Two very special teams who deserve the level of accolades they get. Clean play, hard nosed battles that are literally worthy of ESPN. Yesterday’s game was no exception. Hawks jumped out and in control. Madlax comes back with a few minutes left to take the lead and the Hawks win in the end. You would have thought after the game all parents and kids from both teams were tailgating together. Madlax parents clapping and congratulating Hawks kids as they walked off field. Somebody please bottle this up. Amazing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you have to ask, you’re part of the problem.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I live in Baltimore and don't know jack about Landon, but ok. Can you show us on the doll where the evil liberal man touched you weirdo?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I live in Baltimore and don't know jack about Landon, but ok. Can you show us on the doll where the evil liberal man touched you weirdo?
You have a doll that you poke? Weird stuff bro. Stay in Baltimore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty much. Heard the same. Landon is the backstop

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New to the party. Can anyone say with any certainty if Crabs is fielding a 29 team this summer?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy there. No one wants to play with your dolls here .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New to the party. Can anyone say with any certainty if Crabs is fielding a 29 team this summer?

I’d look for them to holdback a bunch of 28’s and field a team next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’d look for them to holdback a bunch of 28’s and field a team next year.
Hearing FCA holding back a lot of kids as well. Your kid is a starter until he isn't.

Like Reply Quote
Page 25 of 64 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 63 64
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard