Great games this weekend in the Elite division. I think HOCO should always schedule two games at a time back to back as it was great to be in one spot and getting to watch everyone play.

HAWKS vs MADLAX......was a thriller. What a game!! Felt like a mini-MIAA feel with all of the people watching the game. Hawks had control the entire game, but MADLAX broke through tie it. Came down to the last minute when HAWKS scored man-up to take the victory 5-4. I have a feeling we just saw the making of a great championship game. Two very good teams!

LTLC vs VLC - LTLC took control early and VLC was outmatched. VLC has been really impacted by injuries this season. LTLC has goalie back healthy now and is playing better than the start of the season.

NEXT LEVEL vs. TRUE - Another great game....two good teams. NEXT LEVEL has everyone back from injury and finally healthy and that makes a big difference. NEXT LEVEL had control of the game, but TRUE kept fighting and never backed down. Two playoff teams!

FCA vs TEAM 91 MD - Was shocked to see the domination of FCA in this one as they must have been upset after last weeks loss to True. I think everyone assumed FCA would win, but not 16-0. This may be the actual knock out punch that finally knocks Millon and TEAM 91 MD down to AAA next year.

In the AAA division, heard that PREDATORS vs. TRUE BALTIMORE was a great game back and forth all game w/ TRUE getting the edge at the end 6-5.

What a great weekend of lacrosse! So much talent at the 2029 level!