BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,321
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 38 of 81 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 80 81
Re: MD Girls 2028
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
17 players from M&D?? That's most of the roster, right? They shouldn't lose a game if the selection process has merit.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You'll notice very few Maryland 2025's at Juniors Open. It was a decent event, but not worth the cost/travel. Figure UA and JO will become more regional if they continue to do the same days.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
17 players from M&D?? That's most of the roster, right? They shouldn't lose a game if the selection process has merit.

Its not by region. They don't all play on the same team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The poster wasn't talking about M&D winning in the UA event, they're talking about M&D winning in the NGLL/tournaments considering they had 17 girls named to the 150

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just took a look. 15 of the 17 listed for M&D play for M&D 2026 Black in Maryland. One looked like they mislabeled, and she plays for M&D Orlando. The 17th plays for M&D Red. So, still some significant density on one team, it appears.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The poster wasn't talking about M&D winning in the UA event, they're talking about M&D winning in the NGLL/tournaments considering they had 17 girls named to the 150

almost half of HG is going to juniors open instead. and there is only 1 yellow jackets manning and 4 aces on the 150 list. guarantee at least half the players on those two teams would have made it if they actually applied.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

almost half of HG is going to juniors open instead. and there is only 1 yellow jackets manning and 4 aces on the 150 list. guarantee at least half the players on those two teams would have made it if they actually applied.
Looks like the 2026s hijacked 2028 thread!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where are rosters located?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IG

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just took a look. 15 of the 17 listed for M&D play for M&D 2026 Black in Maryland. One looked like they mislabeled, and she plays for M&D Orlando. The 17th plays for M&D Red. So, still some significant density on one team, it appears.

The 25 list is a bit more regionally balanced. Unless you have money to burn, not sure the value for 26s to attend this year. Guarantee you not one college coach will watch one of their games.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 25 list is a bit more regionally balanced. Unless you have money to burn, not sure the value for 26s to attend this year. Guarantee you not one college coach will watch one of their games.

But they can tell coaches in the future they played all these events and coaches will then offer them a full ride !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So...50 of the 2026 UA 150 from MD (that's one-third from one state), and 11 from VA. I don't think those numbers will do anything but bolster the high degree of confidence expressed on this board in the quality of play in the region.

Even as lacrosse grows in the South and West, it appears that the Mid-Atlantic hotbed will remain highly-relevant nationally.

Not a good measuring stick anymore as 150 is watered down due to competition from Juniors Open. There are M&D red and SW white players on it. And I think only 1 player from the top YJ team at 2026.

Juniors Open is same weekend and draws the top NY/NJ players. And it looks like it is gaining more traction with MD/VA since it appears there are at least 10 M&D black and Heros green players on the 2026 open rosters. And I bet some families only picked UA 150 over JO because it is local and cheaper.

Having done both , there is no difference in talent. UA 150
Had lots more coaches attend and it is nice to play at home at less cost.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's get back to the 28 discussion here. There's a 25 and 26 board for those that have a hard time with numbers.

What are the Locks for this week?

Crush over HW
HG over NL
M&D over Pride and Stars
Coppermine over SWB
Ultimate Lock- MDU over FCA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's get back to the 28 discussion here. There's a 25 and 26 board for those that have a hard time with numbers.

What are the Locks for this week?

Crush over HW
HG over NL
M&D over Pride and Stars
Coppermine over SWB
Ultimate Lock- MDU over FCA

Not a lot of great match ups this week.

Hoco over NEMS
CCLax over Hoco
Crush over HW
Heros Green over Next level
M&D over Stars
Coppermine over SWB
MDU over FCA
M&D over Pride
Stars over Next Level
HW over NEMS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So...50 of the 2026 UA 150 from MD (that's one-third from one state), and 11 from VA. I don't think those numbers will do anything but bolster the high degree of confidence expressed on this board in the quality of play in the region.

Even as lacrosse grows in the South and West, it appears that the Mid-Atlantic hotbed will remain highly-relevant nationally.

Not a good measuring stick anymore as 150 is watered down due to competition from Juniors Open. There are M&D red and SW white players on it. And I think only 1 player from the top YJ team at 2026.

Juniors Open is same weekend and draws the top NY/NJ players. And it looks like it is gaining more traction with MD/VA since it appears there are at least 10 M&D black and Heros green players on the 2026 open rosters. And I bet some families only picked UA 150 over JO because it is local and cheaper.

Having done both , there is no difference in talent. UA 150
Had lots more coaches attend and it is nice to play at home at less cost.

Biggest difference is combine, which allowed the super athletes to put up some good measurables.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm thinking we might see at least one upset this weekend. It won't be FCA over MDU, but these predictions are a little too [Censored] hum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm thinking we might see at least one upset this weekend. It won't be FCA over MDU, but these predictions are a little too [Censored] hum.

Let me guess, you are predicting a skywalkers upset.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6-3 is making $$$. Some surprises...

I know there is no such thing as a moral victory, but Crush losing by one with few subs and playing in their second day of the day is pretty impressive. They must have a good game plan against Coppermine as they always keep it close.

Very solid win for MDU

Could Pride or SW pull a surprise win vs the top 5?

There are no moral victories between the top 5. The gap between the top 5 is very narrow. Any one of them are capable of beating each other on any given day.

The top 5 are all competitive with each other as you mention and really separate from the rest of A. However, the Crush Coppermine game wasn't as close as the score indicated.

Crush / Coppermine not as close as the score indicated ?
Game started with Crush 1-0, then tied 1-1, then Crush 2-1, then Copperrmine answers with 4 to make it 5-2, then Crush battles back to 5-3, then Coppermine answers with 2 to take a 7-3 lead. Then Crush battles back to 7-6 but runs out of time... really not close at all?...Ok

The poster is probably a Coppermine parent that pays $3k so their daughter can watch from the sideline. Or, if fortunate enough to get on the field, pass the ball to the only two scorers they have on the team!

Ouch! Talk about your bang for the buck... $3k vs maybe $800 = 1 goal[/quote]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cop vs Hero's: 4 different goal scorers on 6 goals
Cop vs Crush: 4 different goal scorers on 7 goals
Cop vs Nems: 9 different goal scorers on 15 goals

Hmmm, only 2 scorers on the team huh? ( I'm guessing you're a Trumpist since you manufacturer your own truth haha)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only upset I can see is Pride potentially upsetting M&D.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6-3 is making $$$. Some surprises...

I know there is no such thing as a moral victory, but Crush losing by one with few subs and playing in their second day of the day is pretty impressive. They must have a good game plan against Coppermine as they always keep it close.

Very solid win for MDU

Could Pride or SW pull a surprise win vs the top 5?

There are no moral victories between the top 5. The gap between the top 5 is very narrow. Any one of them are capable of beating each other on any given day.

The top 5 are all competitive with each other as you mention and really separate from the rest of A. However, the Crush Coppermine game wasn't as close as the score indicated.

Crush / Coppermine not as close as the score indicated ?
Game started with Crush 1-0, then tied 1-1, then Crush 2-1, then Copperrmine answers with 4 to make it 5-2, then Crush battles back to 5-3, then Coppermine answers with 2 to take a 7-3 lead. Then Crush battles back to 7-6 but runs out of time... really not close at all?...Ok

The poster is probably a Coppermine parent that pays $3k so their daughter can watch from the sideline. Or, if fortunate enough to get on the field, pass the ball to the only two scorers they have on the team!

Ouch! Talk about your bang for the buck... $3k vs maybe $800 = 1 goal
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cop vs Hero's: 4 different goal scorers on 6 goals
Cop vs Crush: 4 different goal scorers on 7 goals
Cop vs Nems: 9 different goal scorers on 15 goals

Hmmm, only 2 scorers on the team huh? ( I'm guessing you're a Trumpist since you manufacturer your own truth haha)[/quote]
Stop living in the past Coppermine Dad. The focus has moved on to this weeks schedule.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No chance M&D loses to Pride

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D plays Stars at 1:30 and then Pride at 3:30. Even with fresh legs, Pride is not going to beat M&D.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bringing up Trump is a lax forum while telling someone to stop living in the past?? thats a bold strategy cotton!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bringing up Trump is a lax forum while telling someone to stop living in the past?? thats a bold strategy cotton!
Don’t even have a 28 kid but saw this comment on active threads and just thought I would give props to the dodgeball fan. Hopefully you will enjoy the season watching the games on the ocho. And remember L is for love, good times

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Usually you pay double for that kind of action, Cotton.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many regions are in NGLL this year? Did they add any new ones?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the three NGLL games get played today? Any scores?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D plays Stars at 1:30 and then Pride at 3:30. Even with fresh legs, Pride is not going to beat M&D.

Looks like Skywalkers and Pride both kept their games close, but Coppermine and M&D prevailed as predicted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like Skywalkers and Pride both kept their games close, but Coppermine and M&D prevailed as predicted.

Pride had their chances but some key saves by the goalie sealed the deal. M&D was leading almost the entire game but could not put Pride away.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pride had their chances but some key saves by the goalie sealed the deal. M&D was leading almost the entire game but could not put Pride away.

Interesting.

Anyone able to give insight into the Coppermine/Skywalkers game? Is this Spring's version of Skywalkers a significant upgrade? A down day for Coppermine? Any insight on the game flow?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coppermine/Skywalkers game wasn't as close as the score indicated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting.

Anyone able to give insight into the Coppermine/Skywalkers game? Is this Spring's version of Skywalkers a significant upgrade? A down day for Coppermine? Any insight on the game flow?

It’s both. Coppermine wasn’t at their best but did play a good game. SW’s goalie had an amazing game and the SW girls weren’t intimidated yesterday. This is a game where you can say it was closer than the score shows. It was tied late in the game before Coppermine pulled away in the last couple minutes. Hats off to an amazing game between two good teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL this is the same exact thing you, or someone from your team, said about the Crush game last week. The score is the score.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL this is the same exact thing you, or someone from your team, said about the Crush game last week. The score is the score.

If you read the comment above, you will see the person who posted that it was actually closer than the final score, and tied off and on throughout.

The person wo repeated the "not as close as the score indicated" was just stirring the pot not a coppermine parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting.

It’s both. Coppermine wasn’t at their best but did play a good game. SW’s goalie had an amazing game and the SW girls weren’t intimidated yesterday. This is a game where you can say it was closer than the score shows. It was tied late in the game before Coppermine pulled away in the last couple minutes. Hats off to an amazing game between two good teams.

Skywalkers is very much improved. They played hard, were aggressive and were tough on the draw and looked to be well coached. The top teams can't under estimate them. Coppermine didn't look like they played that well, but they are very talented and fast. Great game to watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you read the comment above, you will see the person who posted that it was actually closer than the final score, and tied off and on throughout.

The person wo repeated the "not as close as the score indicated" was just stirring the pot not a coppermine parent.

How do you know it wasn’t a GloboGym parent? Did you put a survey out on TeamSnap?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you know it wasn’t a GloboGym parent? Did you put a survey out on TeamSnap?
Sure. 65

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What...no lines this week?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Patience little one...line will be published shortly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

from the Schedule, the playoff teams should come get close to locked in after this weekend, big games ahead.

Friday
Crush over NEMS

Saturday
Coppermine over Hoco
MDU over Crush
SWB over HW
M&D over HW

Sunday
HG over NEMS
STARS over FCA
SWB over Pride
M&D over CClax