Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm thinking we might see at least one upset this weekend. It won't be FCA over MDU, but these predictions are a little too [Censored] hum.

Let me guess, you are predicting a skywalkers upset.
The only upset I can see is Pride potentially upsetting M&D.

No chance M&D loses to Pride

M&D plays Stars at 1:30 and then Pride at 3:30. Even with fresh legs, Pride is not going to beat M&D.

Looks like Skywalkers and Pride both kept their games close, but Coppermine and M&D prevailed as predicted.

Pride had their chances but some key saves by the goalie sealed the deal. M&D was leading almost the entire game but could not put Pride away.

Interesting.

Anyone able to give insight into the Coppermine/Skywalkers game? Is this Spring's version of Skywalkers a significant upgrade? A down day for Coppermine? Any insight on the game flow?

It’s both. Coppermine wasn’t at their best but did play a good game. SW’s goalie had an amazing game and the SW girls weren’t intimidated yesterday. This is a game where you can say it was closer than the score shows. It was tied late in the game before Coppermine pulled away in the last couple minutes. Hats off to an amazing game between two good teams.