BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,321
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 112 of 260 1 2 110 111 112 113 114 259 260
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax took down Express in semis and gave Venom a beating in the finals. DMV remains #1 vs LI

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This Preds stuff is a waste of brain cells.

So why isn’t NL playing in ANY of the big tourneys this summer. Don’t the players families know this is important?

Not invited? Are the Mitchell’s too busy with older teams?

When Hawks and MadLax don’t win HoCo we learn that “the most competitive middle school lacrosse league in the world” means nothing and the summer tourney circuit is where true champions are made.

I mean based on the results so far this summer it looks like the all star teams are the best. WCS and True National Black beating NL and FCA today. Texas Nationals beating Venom twice last week. HoCo is a strong league but sure looks like the national teams are better. Look at the Crabs going 0-2-1 today at NAL. HoCo teams definitely not the standard anymore.

No one cares about all star national and regional teams except college coaches. And this is 6th going into 7th grade.

I get why these all star teams exist but real teams beating them mean nothing and real teams losing to them means even less.

Madlax used a kid from Texas and New Hampshire this weekend. Would that qualify as a national team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax took down Express in semis and gave Venom a beating in the finals. DMV remains #1 vs LI

Congratulations to MadLax. But serious question, how can the MadLax 2028 team be so dominant on the national level, while the ML 2027 and 2026 teams have fallen off so badly. MadLax 2027 was blown out in Hoco by NextLevel and Hawks, and this weekend at NAL, they played only one nationally prominent team, 91 Long Island Machine, and 91 beat ML twice, 7-0 and 9-1. (yes, MadLax just one goal scored in two games). And, then 91 itself got crushed 13-3 by West Coast stars, so I detest to to think what WCS would have done to MadLax. And the MadLax 2026 team was awful in Hoco, going 2-5, and the only team that FCA could beat, and today at NAL MadLax was blown out 19-7 by a 91 Long Island team. The 2027 and 2026 teams used to be competitive on a national level, but something happened. Why the disparity between the 2028 team and the other two?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another ML dad here. I would add that some of these Venom kids are LARGE. Easily the biggest 28s I have seen anywhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you’re saying everyone on that Madlax team is from the DMV?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some chest pounding here… Madlax had a good day. Soundly beat two very good teams in Ex North and 91 Venom. Next time may be different… they’re just kids, fun to see them all competing hard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot happened today.

Real team rankings. If someone wants to add the national teams be my guest.

1. Madlax
2. 91 Venom
3. Hawks
4. Express North
5. Next Level
6. 3D NE
7. BBL
8. Thunder
9. FCA
10. Laxachussets
11. Freedom
12. LI Express Chucks
13. 3D Colorado
14. 2Way
15. Crabs

True national Black, Texas Nationals, and West Coast Starz are all outstanding.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was Express North- not a LI team. But congrats on the win. I’m sure there will be more meetings for all these teams coming soon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoco allstar/east coast team/tournament is in the works. More to come

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So why isn’t NL playing in ANY of the big tourneys this summer. Don’t the players families know this is important?

When Hawks and MadLax don’t win HoCo we learn that “the most competitive middle school lacrosse league in the world” means nothing and the summer tourney circuit is where true champions are made.

I mean based on the results so far this summer it looks like the all star teams are the best. WCS and True National Black beating NL and FCA today. Texas Nationals beating Venom twice last week. HoCo is a strong league but sure looks like the national teams are better. Look at the Crabs going 0-2-1 today at NAL. HoCo teams definitely not the standard anymore.

Or.. HOCO teams.. Hawks and Madlax undefeated and into the Semis at NAL.

Hawks lose to Venom by 6 and NL beaten by WCS and FCA beaten by True National Black today. So this not holding up so far. Maybe Madlax can take down Venom and save HOCO. crabs winless yesterday and NAL and BLC not competitive. MD lacrosse looking mediocre.

Rest of country is catching up with MD lacrosse. The somewhat athletic stick skilled MD players are losing on a constant basis against true athletic players from other areas of country, These other areas used to lack lacrosse IQ and stick skills, no more. Future is looking rough for MD , still will make great practice squads in college

I guess congrats that teams made up of the top 2 players from each of 15 states, can compete with multiple teams made up of starters and 2nd line players from 4 counties in Maryland, and therefore MD is "mediocre." You should definitely go with that logic.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m glad the rest of the country in catching up. It’s the only way the sport will grow past its current niche to any sort of prominence.

Although call me when there are non all star teams from out west that can compete in the northeast.
I’m glad the rest of the country in catching up. It’s the only way the sport will grow past its current niche to any sort of prominence.

Although call me when there are non all star teams from out west that can compete in the northeast.

Texas Nationals isn’t an all-star team. They just have a notIntelligent name. That entire team is from Dallas and all 2028s live within a 25 mile diameter according to one of their parents that I went to college with. About 40 percent of them go to Highland Park where Mike Pressler just resigned from Bryant to go coach. Lacrosse is getting real serious there.

Look at the 2027 bracket at NAL. 3 of 4 semi finalists from out West. With 2 being local club teams (Kings Colorado and Texas Nationals) with all players from one area.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congratulations to MadLax. But serious question, how can the MadLax 2028 team be so dominant on the national level, while the ML 2027 and 2026 teams have fallen off so badly. MadLax 2027 was blown out in Hoco by NextLevel and Hawks, and this weekend at NAL, they played only one nationally prominent team, 91 Long Island Machine, and 91 beat ML twice, 7-0 and 9-1. (yes, MadLax just one goal scored in two games). And, then 91 itself got crushed 13-3 by West Coast stars, so I detest to to think what WCS would have done to MadLax. And the MadLax 2026 team was awful in Hoco, going 2-5, and the only team that FCA could beat, and today at NAL MadLax was blown out 19-7 by a 91 Long Island team. The 2027 and 2026 teams used to be competitive on a national level, but something happened. Why the disparity between the 2028 team and the other two?
Major turnover at Coach for both 26 and 27 teams. And they lost some key players as a result.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was Express North- not a LI team. But congrats on the win. I’m sure there will be more meetings for all these teams coming soon.
Correct. Express North jumped on Madlax back in November, Madlax get ‘em today. All is fine, there are 7-8 really legit teams at 2028. Lot of great lacrosse to be played this summer…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Texas Nationals isn’t an all-star team. They just have a notIntelligent name. That entire team is from Dallas and all 2028s live within a 25 mile diameter according to one of their parents that I went to college with. About 40 percent of them go to Highland Park where Mike Pressler just resigned from Bryant to go coach. Lacrosse is getting real serious there.

Look at the 2027 bracket at NAL. 3 of 4 semi finalists from out West. With 2 being local club teams (Kings Colorado and Texas Nationals) with all players from one area.
There’s no question, the 2027 Divisikn is loaded at the top with western kids. Definitely the best vintage of lacrosse we’ve seen from the west. Deep. Kings, ADVNC, Texas Mustangs/Nationals whatever they’re called, Mad Dog West Elite is solid too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think Pressler resigned from Bryant to go coach at Highland Park. Know your facts and the man in question.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot happened today.

1. Madlax
2. 91 Venom
3. Hawks
4. Express North
5. Next Level
6. 3D NE
7. BBL
8. Thunder
9. FCA
10. Laxachussets
11. Freedom
12. LI Express Chucks
13. 3D Colorado
14. 2Way
15. Crabs

Ooof legacy doesn’t even rank. What happened to that organization

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one cares about all star national and regional teams except college coaches. And this is 6th going into 7th grade.

I get why these all star teams exist but real teams beating them mean nothing and real teams losing to them means even less.

Madlax used a kid from Texas and New Hampshire this weekend. Would that qualify as a national team?

That kid from New Hampshire is no joke I believe he plays for their national team as well. From 4 leaf

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think Pressler resigned from Bryant to go coach at Highland Park. Know your facts and the man in question.

https://usalaxmagazine.com/high-school/boys/mike-pressler-named-head-coach-at-highland-park-texas

He’s already been announced as HP’s coach. Literally within days of “retiring.”That’s one of the shortest retirements I’ve ever seen. Know your facts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot happened today.

1. Madlax
2. 91 Venom
3. Hawks
4. Express North
5. Next Level
6. 3D NE
7. BBL
8. Thunder
9. FCA
10. Laxachussets
11. Freedom
12. LI Express Chucks
13. 3D Colorado
14. 2Way
15. Crabs

I think this is a fair ranking. Mad Dog West and Kings also had good showings this weekend. MDW gave ML their best game of the weekend - good fogo and good goalie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because they’re all on the 2028 teams!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or.. HOCO teams.. Hawks and Madlax undefeated and into the Semis at NAL.

Hawks lose to Venom by 6 and NL beaten by WCS and FCA beaten by True National Black today. So this not holding up so far. Maybe Madlax can take down Venom and save HOCO. crabs winless yesterday and NAL and BLC not competitive. MD lacrosse looking mediocre.

Rest of country is catching up with MD lacrosse. The somewhat athletic stick skilled MD players are losing on a constant basis against true athletic players from other areas of country, These other areas used to lack lacrosse IQ and stick skills, no more. Future is looking rough for MD , still will make great practice squads in college

I guess congrats that teams made up of the top 2 players from each of 15 states, can compete with multiple teams made up of starters and 2nd line players from 4 counties in Maryland, and therefore MD is "mediocre." You should definitely go with that logic.

Right? I mean, I’m the All Sat Games that will be played soon, the entire western half of the IS has two team— Pacific NW and Pacific Southwest. There’s a team just from Nassau County! And a team just from Baltimore. And oh yeah, there’s a team just from DC— which smoked those West Coast teams last year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax finished 4th in HoCo, but now they are now unanimous #1 team in country, according to rankings from Madlax dads.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot happened today.

1. Madlax
2. 91 Venom
3. Hawks
4. Express North
5. Next Level
6. 3D NE
7. BBL
8. Thunder
9. FCA
10. Laxachussets
11. Freedom
12. LI Express Chucks
13. 3D Colorado
14. 2Way
15. Crabs

I think this is a fair ranking. Mad Dog West and Kings also had good showings this weekend. MDW gave ML their best game of the weekend - good fogo and good goalie.

If this is based on this weekend only then yes. ML has Hawks out of the gates next weekend and NL way too high at 5 after getting humbled badly at Adrenaline.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Madlax use their typical FOGOs or an out of area player?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax finished 4th in HoCo, but now they are now unanimous #1 team in country, according to rankings from Madlax dads.

Rankings are useless until the end of July. Summer is heating up and only going to get better over there next 4 weeks. Any teams that walks away with 2 or more championships from real tournaments like NLF, NAL, Naptown, tristar, the gauntlet (I’m sure I’m
Missing one or two others) deserves major respect.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hard to argue against Madlax for being number 1 today after their performance this weekend. They also had some additions this weekend that made them a better team than what played in HOCO. They may not be there all summer but as of today, yes it unanimous . . . except for bitter Next Level dads.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Madlax really use a kid from 4 leaf and a kid from Texas Nationals?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same 4-5 kids rotating in. 91 had the edge, Mad Dog won prob 90%. Still an issue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, it’s certainly not Next Level, who just got exposed badly once they ventured out of their backyard

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Madlax really use a kid from 4 leaf and a kid from Texas Nationals?

Yes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well if Madlax changed their roster then they need an asterisk.
Any respect they get will be noted as such and frankly the regular cap parents should realize that they are slipping in that Cab knows they need outside help. Not good prospects for them going forward.

This being said, someone has to be #1 and winning NAL is a good enough reason at least right now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are not new to the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So they play in all the Hoco games and other tournaments?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope. They play with Madlax Nationals. Which is a different team.

Madlax Capital is NOT the best team. 4th in HoCo.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, it’s certainly not Next Level, who just got exposed badly once they ventured out of their backyard

We’ll it’s certainly not Hawks who were 3rd and lost to Venom, or FCA who beat NL but lost to WCS and True National bad.

Basically, you have parity but the national teams seem to have the edge over those that have players from a 30 minute radius. Not exactly unexpected. It is kind of scary to imagine what east coast stars would look like though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope. They play with Madlax Nationals. Which is a different team.

Madlax Capital is NOT the best team. 4th in HoCo.

They are new enough that at least one of them missed the uniform fitting, or perhaps you have another explanation for the ridiculously good defender in that dark red helmet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoco allstar/east coast team/tournament is in the works. More to come

Doubt it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But they are not on the normal CAP team. Therefore it was a national team and not representative of the normal club roster.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But they are not on the normal CAP team. Therefore it was a national team and not representative of the normal club roster.

If you think that 91, ML, Crabs, True etc (or yes, any national team) care more about fidelity to some roster, than they do about high profile wins.............LOL. Good luck with that.

Like Reply Quote
Page 112 of 260 1 2 110 111 112 113 114 259 260
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard