Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’m glad the rest of the country in catching up. It’s the only way the sport will grow past its current niche to any sort of prominence.

Although call me when there are non all star teams from out west that can compete in the northeast.
I’m glad the rest of the country in catching up. It’s the only way the sport will grow past its current niche to any sort of prominence.

Although call me when there are non all star teams from out west that can compete in the northeast.

Texas Nationals isn’t an all-star team. They just have a notIntelligent name. That entire team is from Dallas and all 2028s live within a 25 mile diameter according to one of their parents that I went to college with. About 40 percent of them go to Highland Park where Mike Pressler just resigned from Bryant to go coach. Lacrosse is getting real serious there.

Look at the 2027 bracket at NAL. 3 of 4 semi finalists from out West. With 2 being local club teams (Kings Colorado and Texas Nationals) with all players from one area.
There’s no question, the 2027 Divisikn is loaded at the top with western kids. Definitely the best vintage of lacrosse we’ve seen from the west. Deep. Kings, ADVNC, Texas Mustangs/Nationals whatever they’re called, Mad Dog West Elite is solid too.