Tryouts launched for Igloo Lacrosse, Legacy Lacrosse & Many More Club Teams - Check Our Forums > Tryouts to see when other teams have touts!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 06/29/22 12:05 PM
Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 06/29/22 12:04 PM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 06/29/22 11:57 AM
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous - 06/29/22 11:53 AM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 06/29/22 11:38 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,148
Posts340,966
Members2,462
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 591 of 643 1 2 589 590 591 592 593 642 643
Re: Boys High School Lax
B_O_T_C #354776 10/31/21 12:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This has been one of the more civil back of the cage exchanges that I have ever seen! No disparaging and generally speaking broad advice. Well done.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

B_O_T_C #354778 10/31/21 01:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go to Massapequa great town good school good Lax program 55 min to the City 15 min to Tobay. Good luck

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354821 10/31/21 09:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Picking a place to live based on lacrosse is insane.

not at all. depending upon the age of your children at the time of relocation it makes perfect sense and my answer would be the same for all athletics. If you have a child entering 7th-9th grade and they excel at a particular sport then looking for them to continue to excel and surround themselves with similarly liked individuals makes perfect sense. In fact I would say the same thing for non athletes. If your child is into theater, it would be no different than looking at a school for a great arts program. Now if you are newlyweds and or have a pre K child I might think you are putting the cart before the horse :-)

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #354822 10/31/21 09:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Picking a place to live based on lacrosse is insane.

not at all. depending upon the age of your children at the time of relocation it makes perfect sense and my answer would be the same for all athletics. If you have a child entering 7th-9th grade and they excel at a particular sport then looking for them to continue to excel and surround themselves with similarly liked individuals makes perfect sense. In fact I would say the same thing for non athletes. If your child is into theater, it would be no different than looking at a school for a great arts program. Now if you are newlyweds and or have a pre K child I might think you are putting the cart before the horse :-)

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #354874 11/01/21 10:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa? I don't think there are a whole lot of people comparing houses in CSH/GC/Manhasset and Massapequa. Very different zip codes. May as well include Farmingdale (Massapequa's rival) as well.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C #354896 11/01/21 11:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa? I don't think there are a whole lot of people comparing houses in CSH/GC/Manhasset and Massapequa. Very different zip codes. May as well include Farmingdale (Massapequa's rival) as well.

Dont think the poster was saying he had to live in a specific town. He asked for recommendations. I would never dare compare Massapequa to the elite CSH/GC/Manhasset. My apologies if my post came across that way.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354985 11/02/21 01:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This post. Was going so well into you had to add your snotty remark. I wonder if he was to ask what’s the most obnoxious zip codes are on LI? Because I’m sure you live in one! He should avoid those.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354990 11/02/21 07:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This post. Was going so well into you had to add your snotty remark. I wonder if he was to ask what’s the most obnoxious zip codes are on LI? Because I’m sure you live in one! He should avoid those.

Agreed. I’ve seen some real shacks in Manhasset and GC. Would rather live on the water in Pequa with my boat and jet skis in the back yard. Also nice not to have to constantly run into Tad and Bif in their pink Vinyard Vines shorts when I run up to town.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #355019 11/02/21 09:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Apology accepted. Enjoy your 1/4 acre and the smoke coming in your window from your neighbors bbq.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #355046 11/02/21 11:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at Port W. We have it all - 1/4 aces with smoke from neighbors yards and Tad and Bif in their pink vineyard vines. Also very good lax.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #355053 11/02/21 12:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at Port W. We have it all - 1/4 aces with smoke from neighbors yards and Tad and Bif in their pink vineyard vines. Also very good lax.

Medicore lax

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #355057 11/02/21 12:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And so it goes. The essence of lacrosse. The game which is controlled by the almighty dollar. The official game of holdback boarding schools and snobs who are looking for nothing more than an Ivy sticker adorning the rear window of their Mercedes. as the ultimate status symbol. Looking for proof? Go no further than this recent exchange. Completely disgusting.

Looking for some clean air to breath without the traffic jam to the 7/11, where shallow people don’t pass judgement based on your possessions… and homes for every price range? Go east to Suffolk. While the Nassau boys dream of their glory days, a bygone era, Suffolk is the king of lacrosse on LI, and has been for quite some time now which by all accounts won’t be changing anytime soon based on what we know Suffolk is in the process of reloading with right now. Yup. Leave the congestion, pollution and graffiti in Nassau and come to Suffolk, the epicenter of lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #355087 11/02/21 03:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. I’ve seen some real shacks in Manhasset and GC. Would rather live on the water in Pequa with my boat and jet skis in the back yard. Also nice not to have to constantly run into Tad and Bif in their pink Vinyard Vines shorts when I run up to town.

So you’ve never seen a shack in Massapequa? Also nice to not have to run into Rocco and Vinny in there wife beaters and cut off Jean shorts in town!

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #355091 11/02/21 03:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Islip loses there assistant coach this should be an interesting year to say the least

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #355099 11/02/21 03:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Islip loses there assistant coach this should be an interesting year to say the least

Bro stop living in the past. Gallose days are long gone. Above average team at best. Prob below average this year.

Last edited by JMLax1; 11/02/21 03:57 PM. Reason: Duplicate quotes
Like Reply Quote
Page 591 of 643 1 2 589 590 591 592 593 642 643
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard