Top 40 Ranked Fresh Just Released - Go to Blogs section to SEE who made it!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 05/19/22 10:54 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/19/22 10:40 AM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/19/22 10:36 AM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 05/19/22 10:34 AM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 05/19/22 10:27 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,072
Posts335,034
Members2,436
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 75 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 74 75
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #353455 10/19/21 10:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Saw 91 Orange Storm play this past weekend. They look much improved definitely a AA team. No my kid is not on the team.

They played in a B tournament. They definitely did not look like a team that can compete with the top teams. Certainly wouldn't say much improved.

There were A and B levels at that tournament just no AA. They
played in the A bracket and easily destroyed everyone. The team is definitely improved, They recruited and have many new players. No reason to jump into a AA bracket when this would have been the first time the team has played together and kids are still learning the plays etc. Smart move on the coaches decision. They definitely have AA talent. That’s for sure.

Ok 91 dad. Hope you feel good after the grueling tournament.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #353457 10/19/21 10:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw 91 Orange Storm play this past weekend. They look much improved definitely a AA team. No my kid is not on the team.

They played in a B tournament. They definitely did not look like a team that can compete with the top teams. Certainly wouldn't say much improved.

played in the A bracket and easily destroyed everyone. The team is definitely improved, They recruited and have many new players. No reason to jump into a AA bracket when this would have been the first time the team has played together and kids are still learning the plays etc. Smart move on the coaches decision. They definitely have AA talent. That’s for sure.

It's people like you that perpetuate the need and desire for AA designations. You know what it really means? They'll charge you more money calling something AA for an A level program. Stop calling it AA, A and B. It's A or B, that's it

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #353459 10/19/21 10:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just learned that our organization may cancel or modify our winter training due mostly to players vaccination status. The facility happens be in NYC under the mandate. At this age all children are eligible. People are actually angry with the director's for not finding an alternate facility. Too bad. Here's is my 2 cents. Its a choice, yes, but if NYC mandates you must be vaccinated and you are not, than STHU about it and stay home. Those that chose to be vaccinated will be happy to attend with you. Again you made your choice now stop crying about it.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353475 10/19/21 11:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just learned that our organization may cancel or modify our winter training due mostly to players vaccination status. The facility happens be in NYC under the mandate. At this age all children are eligible. People are actually angry with the director's for not finding an alternate facility. Too bad. Here's is my 2 cents. Its a choice, yes, but if NYC mandates you must be vaccinated and you are not, than STHU about it and stay home. Those that chose to be vaccinated will be happy to attend with you. Again you made your choice now stop crying about it.

The Trumpers are going to storm your house, lol. I was also shocked at how few kids and parents are vaccinated on our team. Even more puzzling is there are quite a few teachers who refuse to vaccinate. I guess when your idea of a good time is strolling the sidelines of games and practices screaming with red solo cup in hand, being rational is too much to ask.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353476 10/19/21 11:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's people like you that perpetuate the need and desire for AA designations. You know what it really means? They'll charge you more money calling something AA for an A level program. Stop calling it AA, A and B. It's A or B, that's it

Hey man, I didn’t come up with these designations. Someone did but it ain’t me. The fact is there are A and B tournaments and AA.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #353502 10/19/21 02:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A team 91 parent living in denial! You played in a B Tournament. If you wanted to play in an A Tournament, you would have been in Delaware this weekend! If you are that good, you should have put up 15+ goals per game or more in the tournament you played in. Being ranked #42 as of September 2, 2021 is no threat to anyone. The top teams have no problem playing you and are up to any challenge. That's just how they are. They play whom ever is put in front of them. Until you play a team outside a B bracket and win, best you say nothing! Say less and play more...

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353527 10/19/21 04:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A team 91 parent living in denial! You played in a B Tournament. If you wanted to play in an A Tournament, you would have been in Delaware this weekend! If you are that good, you should have put up 15+ goals per game or more in the tournament you played in. Being ranked #42 as of September 2, 2021 is no threat to anyone. The top teams have no problem playing you and are up to any challenge. That's just how they are. They play whom ever is put in front of them. Until you play a team outside a B bracket and win, best you say nothing! Say less and play more...
Great idea, lets waste an entire weekend driving in/out DE to play a meaningless tournament when half our athletes are still playing football. You've got it all figured out.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353533 10/19/21 05:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh, it's the old football excuse....Middle school is Monday-Friday. Many of the boys play both. So obviously the missing kids on your team are hold backs, re-classed or in high school. What was the excuse for the spring season and the World Series. Football!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353542 10/19/21 07:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did 3D New England keep the games with the Chucks and Upstate so close this weekend? Stack the team with repeats?

Nah. Whole team there except for a couple, no reclasses this year. Just a gritty tough team. Gave LIE their only game this weekend and pushed them to the end. Should have beat Sweetlax. Will be a top 4 team next spring and summer.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #353543 10/19/21 08:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a 91 dad, but I watched the 2026 Team play this weekend. It's a much better team than the spring/summer. They cleaned up against a decent Legacy team, a decent Moose team, and a bad Express team. From what I saw, they are back into the top 3 on Long Island. But they are still nowhere near CoachC 2026. Tough to say how they will fare against the top 10 in the nation, but its an improved team.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #353557 10/20/21 12:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If half of your team does not attend your winter training,Im sure you still want them to pay for your son’s
training?
Maybe you should STFU and let your team sort it out. Plenty of better places to train than in Queens.
Oh and yes I’m vaccinated.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353565 10/20/21 08:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh, it's the old football excuse....Middle school is Monday-Friday. Many of the boys play both. So obviously the missing kids on your team are hold backs, re-classed or in high school. What was the excuse for the spring season and the World Series. Football!

MD doesnt have middle school football. We play county ball where games are on the weekend and not run by the school system.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353574 10/20/21 09:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a 91 dad, but I watched the 2026 Team play this weekend. It's a much better team than the spring/summer. They cleaned up against a decent Legacy team, a decent Moose team, and a bad Express team. From what I saw, they are back into the top 3 on Long Island. But they are still nowhere near CoachC 2026. Tough to say how they will fare against the top 10 in the nation, but its an improved team.

Ok 91 dad.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353576 10/20/21 09:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're "not a 91 dad" but you watched them play 3 games? No, you ARE a 91 dad. They are hardly better than they have been in the past. They are not a good team.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353581 10/20/21 09:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations Team 91! You ruled the Blatant Tournament this past weekend. Keep playing in B Tournaments and you will continue to be the power house you think you are. US Club Lax Rankings as of September 2, 2021: Legacy #124, Moose Lax #141, Rebels Inferno #191, LILC #143, Rush #247, Express Black #155, Express Orange #201 & True Blue #154. Come back and let everyone how good you are when you decide to play in competitive tournaments and beat competitive teams.

Like Reply Quote
Page 27 of 75 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 74 75
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard