BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 32 33
Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Chief Admin
OP Offline
Chief Admin
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse pertaining to Boys 2026 (8th Graders) for the Fall 2021/Summer 2022 season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Express Chucks lost some players to Venom, Igloo and Turtles. Wonder how strong they will be this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Moose shut down their 2028 team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard whole moose team shut down. A bunch went to Venom pushing those venom kids to surge and other moose went to surge. A few others tried out for various clubs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like venom poached a lot of the top talent in this age group. Moose folded. Any other teams improved from last season?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did moose hold tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not allowed to post club prices I guess…

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

No its the question no one wants to ever answer because
Everyone knows they are getting ripped off and the increase of rates yr after yr after yr . Everyone forgot how they got ripped off last yr Covid . Keep paying !!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all are aware that this is a 2026 thread and Venom is 2028, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No Way !!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Club prices are relative to what you get for the money. Be sure to ask what is included and how it compares to other clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lacrosse is cheaper in Maryland. Go back to Maryland thread and get a life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No Way !!!!
You can. They just renamed the threads.
As for tuition, these are a few I've heard

Rush - $3500
Rebels - $3200
Express - A(2 teams) $3900, B - $3K

I think most come in between $3K-$3500, with Express topping at almost $4K
Legacy - $3825
91A is 4K

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Club prices are relative to what you get for the money. Be sure to ask what is included and how it compares to other clubs.
S2S—$3100

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S—$3100

Shore to shore is not 3100 for 2026. Its 3900 +

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S—$3100

Shore to shore is not 3100 for 2026. Its 3900 +

**3750**

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody think their kid’s team got better/ worse? I know my kid thought about switching teams. Friends have made moves. Just asking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody think their kid’s team got better/ worse? I know my kid thought about switching teams. Friends have made moves. Just asking.

Definitely better . A 2026 shouldn’t be hopping clubs at this point unless it’s for Express A. Not a Express parent .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I shouldn’t let my kid switch teams if he wants to?
Such a critical year in his lacrosse life?
He wants to play on a different team…. So he is. Why wouldn’t I let him play where he wants. Always on the field wherever he plays so why not let him pick. I’ll just have to take the old team magnets off the car. No big deal. Done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He wants to play on a different team…. So he is. Why wouldn’t I let him play where he wants. Always on the field wherever he plays so why not let him pick. I’ll just have to take the old team magnets off the car. No big deal. Done.

Go where your kid is going to be happy! Let him pick. It’s Lacrosse and life is short. Perspective goes a long way. Everyone’s path is different as to how they get where they are going. The “express” path Not the only way. As much as some on here want to believe it is!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go where your kid is going to be happy! Let him pick. It’s Lacrosse and life is short. Perspective goes a long way. Everyone’s path is different as to how they get where they are going. The “express” path Not the only way. As much as some on here want to believe it is!

Depends on his reason for leaving.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure let him pick what he wants but don’t be the stunard Karen who complains later your kid didn’t get into college because the stunard team losses all the time and is irrelevant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I couldn’t agree more. I love how parents cry about kids not being “loyal” to clubs. The same time the club will cut your kid in a heartbeat if they feel a better one comes along. If your not getting a good product for the money your spending than look elsewhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your kid “is always on the field wherever he plays”, it would seem the club may feel some loyalty. Don’t get too big for your britches. Still a lot of change coming for these boys in the next few years. Your son’s situation may change on a dime.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your kid “is always on the field wherever he plays”, it would seem the club may feel some loyalty. Don’t get too big for your britches. Still a lot of change coming for these boys in the next few years. Your son’s situation may change on a dime.

As long as his son is happy about his choices and feels like he is going to a team to grow and thrive and still enjoy playing the game! More power to him. Don’t have your kid stay where they are not happy. What’s that flower saying? “If you are not growing , pick yourself up and plant yourself somewhere else”. Express is not everyone’s definition of sunshine. Not everyone grows better there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents can’t push their kids. They will resist you. You have to Nurture their passions. Whatever those are .

NOT YOURS !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As long as his son is happy about his choices and feels like he is going to a team to grow and thrive and still enjoy playing the game! More power to him. Don’t have your kid stay where they are not happy. What’s that flower saying? “If you are not growing , pick yourself up and plant yourself somewhere else”. Express is not everyone’s definition of sunshine. Not everyone grows better there.

Who said anything about Express? I am speaking in general.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents can’t push their kids. They will resist you. You have to Nurture their passions. Whatever those are .

NOT YOURS !!

Hippie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The poster that refers to - you shouldn’t be hopping teams unless it’s for Express. The golden team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The poster that refers to - you shouldn’t be hopping teams unless it’s for Express. The golden team

Original poster made it seem like he was leaving his club to follow his friends? So what teams did his friends jump ship for? The only reason why I mentioned Express because they are the top team. Just find a club with good coaching!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Strong coaching is ideal for every player, of course. But if your kid is serious about lacrosse and has the ability, he needs to be surrounded by other strong players if he is going to continue to develop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NOT YOURS !!

Hippie

Winner

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NOT YOURS !!

Hippie

Living threw your kid and you probably have no Athletic ability like most parents. FACT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since you wrote out “FACT” in all caps, it must be true. I may not be athletic. I do, however, know the difference between threw and through. FACT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 5 2026 Teams on Long Island :

1. Express
2. 91 Orange Storm
3. Legacy ?
4. ?
5 ?

Heard Turtles and East Coast Elite had a large turnout at tryouts. Who makes up the top 5 on Long Island ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express
2. 91 Orange Storm
3. Legacy ?
4. ?
5 ?

Heard Turtles and East Coast Elite had a large turnout at tryouts. Who makes up the top 5 on Long Island ?
Legacy no way #3 . That team has declined past few years .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express
2. 91 Orange Storm
3. Legacy ?
4. ?
5 ?

Heard they attracted some good recruits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express
2. 91 Orange Storm
3. Legacy ?
4. ?
5 ?

Think Express is only one settled at top, rest up for grabs.

91, Legacy, Igloo, Rebels most likely fight for 2-5.

ECE, Turtles, Moose and others for spots 6-10.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express
2. 91 Orange Storm
3. Legacy ?
4. ?
5 ?

Legacy was awful this summer. Igloo should be 2 and 91 number 3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express
2. 91 Orange Storm
3. Legacy ?
4. ?
5 ?

Legacy lives through their Taz 2024 team. Every other age group has been dropping or rock bottim already.

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard