BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,166
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 66 of 220 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am quite happy this morning, had a little girl that had a great time and was very happy but very tired. Got to play at some beautiful fields (terrible parking). She went 2-2, did some shopping, ate some ice cream and slept on the way home.
thanks a happy tg father.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am quite happy this morning, had a little girl that had a great time and was very happy but very tired. Got to play at some beautiful fields (terrible parking). She went 2-2, did some shopping, ate some ice cream and slept on the way home.
Great post - reminds me of my tournament coaching and parenting days. Thank you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After reading some previous posts, I'm sure there are some disappointed parents. When all is said and done, your quote is what it's all about. My daughters team didn't do as well as they'd hoped, but ya know what? She can't wait to do it again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thank you, finally we have a post from an adult

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great weekend...love those sno balls!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe they are too good just like that player who got cut from the national team ,she was too good so they did not want her to show up the best players in the country,too funny.

Predictions

2020--TG
2019--TG
2018--YJ
2017--MD. Mainly bc no YJ
2016--MD
2015--YJ
2014 YJ

3 out of 7...with some surprising results. Team Elevate winning 2017 and YJ Jones winning 2020. Another surprise, no lightning and thunder!

What happened TG you won Nothing now stop bragging how great your teams are!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe they are too good just like that player who got cut from the national team ,she was too good so they did not want her to show up the best players in the country,too funny.

Predictions

2020--TG
2019--TG
2018--YJ
2016--MD
2015--YJ
2014 YJ

3 out of 7...with some surprising results. Team Elevate winning 2017 and YJ Jones winning 2020. Another surprise, no lightning and thunder!

What happened TG you won Nothing now stop bragging how great your teams are!!

TG 2016 We have great teams with great coaches. I happen to like the organization along with the other parents on the team. I'm sure my daughter could play on YJ Blue, but if it ain't broke don't fix it. I have respect for any girl that goes out onto the field and plays the game hard. I love to see great lacrosse. My daughter has friends on many top LI teams including the YJ. I wish them luck all the time. If we don't win the championship I am rooting for another LI Team. We put 2 teams in the semi's, sound like an excellent organization to me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will say this ,on my daughters YJ team several TG players came over to cheer on one of their yellow jacket friends. Nice to see and the girls could not have been more nice to one another.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will say this ,on my daughters YJ team several TG players came over to cheer on one of their yellow jacket friends. Nice to see and the girls could not have been more nice to one another.

Of course they are nice to each other..they are friends. It's the parents with the issues..learn from your kids for once.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now you are getting it. It's not the kid's but the crazy parents and let's be honest every club has them .Hope you and your family had as much fun as we did enjoy the rest of your summer.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
real bad weekend for you guys. try the B tournaments.

So according to you we should all play in B tournaments and keep quiet. Who would trashy drop outs like you have to unload their elementary school rank outs on? Go buy a new too tight for your body Under Armour suit to highlight your back rolls you ridiculous YJ mommy. Lol

Seriously that's the best you can come up with ... <<Deleted Content>> ... Nice weekend for you guys ,still have yet to have a team beat get a quality win.Horrible

uniforms, horrible coaching,terrible results, <<Deleted Content>>,my guess the refs are against you because "maybe your too good." Get out while you can .

Your come back is weak.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really Sage? This has deteriorated into a venue for truly disgusting insults and a poor reflection of the overall lax community.

Civility coupled with clearly articulated evidence based assertions would be much more productive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So according to you we should all play in B tournaments and keep quiet. Who would trashy drop outs like you have to unload their elementary school rank outs on? Go buy a new too tight for your body Under Armour suit to highlight your back rolls you ridiculous YJ mommy. Lol

Seriously that's the best you can come up with ... <<Deleted Content>> ... Nice weekend for you guys ,still have yet to have a team beat get a quality win.Horrible

uniforms, horrible coaching,terrible results, <<Deleted Content>>,my guess the refs are against you because "maybe your too good." Get out while you can .

Your come back is weak.

Just like the play of your TG teams this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please go back to your YJ site. Stop the hate on the TG thread. Why do you care so much about a team that your daughter clearly doesn't play on? Try enjoying the summer with your loved ones and spend less time on here. All this crazy anger about youth sports really isn't worth it. Good luck with the rest of your season, TG Parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your come back is weak.
I see you ditched your stupid Maryland hat for a new YJ hat. I bet by the end of the season, you’ll be persona non grata with that team as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Predictions

2020--TG
2019--TG
2018--YJ
2016--MD
2015--YJ
2014 YJ

Thank goodness there was no thunder or lightning, or we may have had to experience another Psycho daddy meltdown.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uniforms are horrible, an opponenent said to my daughter that she felt bad for her because she had to play in a pinnie. Saw one girl who was big that it didnt even fit. I dont know why Bill wont buck up and get something nice with the players last name on it, many have expressed this to him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uniforms are horrible, an opponenent said to my daughter that she felt bad for her because she had to play in a pinnie. Saw one girl who was big that it didnt even fit. I dont know why Bill wont buck up and get something nice with the players last name on it, many have expressed this to him.

Get ready- now will come the "if you don't like the uniforms just leave"comment. They can't take constructive criticism.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Get ready- now will come the "if you don't like the uniforms just leave"comment. They can't take constructive criticism.
When you post on the same theme multiple times, it does become bothersome. BOTC does not know why you will not call Bill and have the discussion with him.

If this is an issue of such passion for you, collect $75.00-$100.00 per family, contact TYJA here on the BOTC Web Site, and order a new set of uniforms for your team at a 10% discount for mentioning BOTC. Problem solved for you, your daughter, and the entire legion of readers who have read just about enough of the waifs in tatters from the Top Guns program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]the only time a yJ #1 team will play a topgun team is when CR knows that she can beat them easily. otherwise she will do everything in her power to avoid topguns.

Predictions

2020--TG
2019--TG
2018--YJ
2016--MD
2015--YJ
2014 YJ

How can you make predictions like this? My daughter plays for 2020 black and I have no idea how good they might be. Are you scouting 2020 teams from Other states.
Lets just go and compete and let the girls leave it all on the field, win or lose.
Good luck to everyone this week, all teams, and all ages.

First off they are predictions so stop being so politically correct, and just because you have no idea how good the team can be doesn't mean I don't.You are going to look like a moron when they win the tournament, the only thing that will hurt this team is there are some difficult parents and the politics will be an issue in a hurry.Another prediction they win this weekends tournament.If you want to know the reasons for said predictions I can give you many.

Funny I don't feel like a moron. I watched M&D 2020 Black and TG has a long way to go before they can compete at this level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]the only time a yJ #1 team will play a topgun team is when CR knows that she can beat them easily. otherwise she will do everything in her power to avoid topguns.

Predictions

2020--TG
2019--TG
2018--YJ
2016--MD
2015--YJ
2014 YJ

How can you make predictions like this? My daughter plays for 2020 black and I have no idea how good they might be. Are you scouting 2020 teams from Other states.
Lets just go and compete and let the girls leave it all on the field, win or lose.

First off they are predictions so stop being so politically correct, and just because you have no idea how good the team can be doesn't mean I don't.You are going to look like a moron when they win the tournament, the only thing that will hurt this team is there are some difficult parents and the politics will be an issue in a hurry.Another prediction they win this weekends tournament.If you want to know the reasons for said predictions I can give you many.

Funny I don't feel like a moron. I watched M&D 2020 Black and TG has a long way to go before they can compete at this level.

Define a long way to go? M&D barely lost to YJ Curcio and TG did fine. These kids are 10 or 11 years old, some will get better and some will not. Next year more girls will try out and our team will get better still. I think the TG program will continue to strengthen in this age group, you just need to have patience. Even the YJ teams will go through changes. I'm not sure if they are trying to make 2 strong "blue" teams there, but knowing a bunch of the girls personally, they have a number of A team players playing on YJ Jones who could easily play on the other team. Their victory this past weekend only further proves my point.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I noticed that many of the younger YJ team were wearing pinny uniforms too. Then noticed that more teams at the national draw wore pinnies than full blown expensive uniforms. If nice uniforms are your deal breaker,that's funny or sad, not sure which.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Predictions

2020--TG
2019--TG
2018--YJ
2016--MD
2015--YJ
2014 YJ

First daughter playing LAX, it's OK newb! Let me tell you a little story about a little girl on the YJ Blue team. She played on our town team and she was the best kid in the land. Then the girls caught up to her , and some even surpassed her. She is a great girl and a better than avg LAX Player, but then again the girls who had never held a stick in their hand, well..... They are better in some cases and play on different teams. THE END

Moral of the story: A great 10 year old LAX Player doesn't mean all that much, except that she is a great 10 year old LAX Player. I wish her luck in all she does. My oldest plays D1 LAX and my younger daughter plays for TG and we are happy and wouldn't play anywhere else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Predictions

2020--TG
2019--TG
2018--YJ
2016--MD
2015--YJ
2014 YJ

Define a long way to go? M&D barely lost to YJ Curcio and TG did fine. These kids are 10 or 11 years old, some will get better and some will not. Next year more girls will try out and our team will get better still. I think the TG program will continue to strengthen in this age group, you just need to have patience. Even the YJ teams will go through changes. I'm not sure if they are trying to make 2 strong "blue" teams there, but knowing a bunch of the girls personally, they have a number of A team players playing on YJ Jones who could easily play on the other team. Their victory this past weekend only further proves my point.

Maybe you can get those girls to tryout for TG!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Predictions

2020--TG
2019--TG
2018--YJ
2016--MD
2015--YJ
2014 YJ

Define fine. The team played terribly, actually did not play as a team but instead have a couple of complete ball hogs who do not pass the ball.This team is also starting to get the thuggish reputation and I cannot say they don't deserve it.The game against MD was not even close and your points about YJ just show that the team does have a long way to go. I thought the talent level was higher on the team but if YJ are 2 teams deep at this age with highly competitive players what happens when the best players are combined? Yes I get they are young and many things will change but the style of play concerns me, by that I mean a lack of team play andva lack of correction on overly aggressive behavior on the field.Before you throw out the there are plenty of other teams out there so just leave stuff or go talk to the coach I would have but could not as we had no coach there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Predictions

2020--TG
2019--TG
2018--YJ
2016--MD
2015--YJ
2014 YJ

Define fine. The team played terribly, actually did not play as a team but instead have a couple of complete ball hogs who do not pass the ball.This team is also starting to get the thuggish reputation and I cannot say they don't deserve it.The game against MD was not even close and your points about YJ just show that the team does have a long way to go. I thought the talent level was higher on the team but if YJ are 2 teams deep at this age with highly competitive players what happens when the best players are combined? Yes I get they are young and many things will change but the style of play concerns me, by that I mean a lack of team play andva lack of correction on overly aggressive behavior on the field.Before you throw out the there are plenty of other teams out there so just leave stuff or go talk to the coach I would have but could not as we had no coach there.

Don't be a fool go to YJ now,parents are already talking about tryouts and some have good friends over at YJ won't be a difficult transition for some. don't get left holding the bag

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting way to look at the rankings of D1, D2, D3 schools overall success in all 18 sports. Its from Learfield Sports and USA Today. Consistency across mutiple sports is tough D1 winners were Stanford, Florida and Ucla but all 291 D1 schools were ranked. http://thedirectorscup.com/

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 Black hands down for this tournament. Kicking a@# and taking names.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah Carle Place town team and 2021 express is something to brag about!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG should win every age but 2017, not much competition at this one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your talking 5th grade ,,, Any news on how any of the other ages are doing ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Yeah Carle Place town team and 2021 express is something to brag about!!!

Whatever we'll see you Delaware and show you who the top team is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congratulations 2017 TG Black for winning championships. Beat Team Elevate 3-2 in a nail bitter. Never say never!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How'd our 2020's do in the tourney?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How'd our 2020's do in the tourney?

Like you don't know

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Finally got to see Bill coach first hand yesterday. Now I know what everyone is talking about. Lots of yelling, very little coaching. This is what people are paying for? Crazy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Finally got to see Bill coach first hand yesterday. Now I know what everyone is talking about. Lots of yelling, very little coaching. This is what people are paying for? Crazy.

Did you happen to see/hear the Elevate coaches? That's what people are paying for? Please....if you are unhappy find the club that meets your needs and makes you happy. Every experience is different for everyone. There are lots of complaints against Carol Rose and YJ and yet there are satisfied customers too. Whatever floats your boat...just stop the complaining.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congratulations 2017 TG Black for winning championships. Beat Team Elevate 3-2 in a nail bitter. Never say never!!!!

Congratulations Black. TG Purple played all of the higher ranked teams in the tournament and held their own. Nice weather too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Higher ranked teams, higher ranked in what, this tournament was a joke especially in the recruiting ages.Next year stay away from the same weekend as under armor , spoke w friend down there who said there must have been 75 coaches lined up , although he did say uncommitted games were a nightmare , at 2014 age slim pickings, and at 2016 age ball hog galore especially w one or ten Long Island kids.2015 was somewhere in between the two.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Higher ranked teams, higher ranked in what, this tournament was a joke especially in the recruiting ages.Next year stay away from the same weekend as under armor , spoke w friend down there who said there must have been 75 coaches lined up , although he did say uncommitted games were a nightmare , at 2014 age slim pickings, and at 2016 age ball hog galore especially w one or ten Long Island kids.2015 was somewhere in between the two.

Higher ranked means if a club has 2 teams usually one is a bit stronger than the other. Apparently that is not the case with the TG program, but clearly the Elevate and Express teams use that analogy.
How many coaches were at Hofstra?

Like Reply Quote
Page 66 of 220 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard