Get it on Google Play
Get it on Google Play
Less Than 1 Month Away from the Girls LI Showcase & Boys UnD1sputed Showcase! | Mid Atlantic Elite Showcase & New England Elite Showcase Just Released!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/16/21 02:08 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 05/16/21 02:05 PM
Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/16/21 02:00 PM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 05/16/21 01:58 PM
Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 05/16/21 01:52 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,366
Posts291,310
Members2,288
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 61 of 71 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 70 71
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season
Anonymous #326722 04/13/21 12:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Okay so if all their success is what put them on the pedestal getting mercy ruled multiple times the last few years is what has knocked them off. They should no longer be considered a top 10 team in my opinion. Will they get back to the top, only time will tell but by the looks of them they are heading in the opposite direction.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh boy, this one just might take the cake. Your ignorant, uninformed and untrue statement " getting mercy ruled multiple times the last few years is what has knocked them off" leaves you with zero credibility. They won a National Championship in 2019. Yes, they were Blown out By UNC last year, they also lost to #4 Syracuse and #8 Florida nothing to be ashamed of. This year Northwestern handled them easily. So in the past two years they have been soundly beaten by arguably the two best teams in the country and that is the basis for your opinion?
Get hold of yourself.

Talk about uninformed. Between this season and last Maryland has been mercy ruled at least 4 times , one of those times by a team outside the top 15 . You seem to have issues understanding basic facts . Now let’s hear about how they can’t be that bad because a couple years ago they were so good .

Here is a Fact, The University of Maryland Women’s Lacrosse Program is the best program in the history of the sport.[/quote]


So we agree MD womens lacrosse is now history. Another fact for you is Yale is the best football program in the history of college football but much like MD womens lacrosse for now they are irrelevant when talking about championships.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season
Anonymous #326732 04/13/21 01:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Okay so if all their success is what put them on the pedestal getting mercy ruled multiple times the last few years is what has knocked them off. They should no longer be considered a top 10 team in my opinion. Will they get back to the top, only time will tell but by the looks of them they are heading in the opposite direction.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh boy, this one just might take the cake. Your ignorant, uninformed and untrue statement " getting mercy ruled multiple times the last few years is what has knocked them off" leaves you with zero credibility. They won a National Championship in 2019. Yes, they were Blown out By UNC last year, they also lost to #4 Syracuse and #8 Florida nothing to be ashamed of. This year Northwestern handled them easily. So in the past two years they have been soundly beaten by arguably the two best teams in the country and that is the basis for your opinion?
Get hold of yourself.

Talk about uninformed. Between this season and last Maryland has been mercy ruled at least 4 times , one of those times by a team outside the top 15 . You seem to have issues understanding basic facts . Now let’s hear about how they can’t be that bad because a couple years ago they were so good .

Here is a Fact, The University of Maryland Women’s Lacrosse Program is the best program in the history of the sport.


So we agree MD womens lacrosse is now history. Another fact for you is Yale is the best football program in the history of college football but much like MD womens lacrosse for now they are irrelevant when talking about championships.[/quote]

Considering the fact that Maryland won the last National Championship your analogy is irrelevant.

Keep telling yourself that Maryland stinks and they are heading in the wrong direction.

Not sure what drives your animosity, did Maryland not recruit your daughter? Has your daughters team received too many defeats at the hands of the Terrapins? Have you felt inadequate or been embarrassed when your daughters team lost to Maryland? Is it all the Championships that Maryland boasts? Is it all of the Tewaaraton Winners that played for The Terps? Is it all of the All-Americans that have put on the Maryland Uniform?
I just don’t get your the delusion and animosity.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season
TheBackOfTheCage #326734 04/13/21 01:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“Considering the fact that Maryland won the last National Championship your analogy is irrelevant.

Keep telling yourself that Maryland stinks and they are heading in the wrong direction.

Not sure what drives your animosity, did Maryland not recruit your daughter? Has your daughters team received too many defeats at the hands of the Terrapins? Have you felt inadequate or been embarrassed when your daughters team lost to Maryland? Is it all the Championships that Maryland boasts? Is it all of the Tewaaraton Winners that played for The Terps? Is it all of the All-Americans that have put on the Maryland Uniform?
I just don’t get your the delusion and animosity.”

No animosity, just pointing out that they stink now . They are completely irrelevant when speaking about a big 10
Or NCAA women’s lacrosse championship this season and for the foreseeable future . Your point that they won a championship not long ago only proves that they are heading in the wrong direction .Is what it is nothing to get so worked up about .

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season
Anonymous #326753 04/13/21 03:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
“Considering the fact that Maryland won the last National Championship your analogy is irrelevant.

Keep telling yourself that Maryland stinks and they are heading in the wrong direction.

Not sure what drives your animosity, did Maryland not recruit your daughter? Has your daughters team received too many defeats at the hands of the Terrapins? Have you felt inadequate or been embarrassed when your daughters team lost to Maryland? Is it all the Championships that Maryland boasts? Is it all of the Tewaaraton Winners that played for The Terps? Is it all of the All-Americans that have put on the Maryland Uniform?
I just don’t get your the delusion and animosity.”

No animosity, just pointing out that they stink now . They are completely irrelevant when speaking about a big 10
Or NCAA women’s lacrosse championship this season and for the foreseeable future . Your point that they won a championship not long ago only proves that they are heading in the wrong direction .Is what it is nothing to get so worked up about .

Sorry, we definitely read animosity in your posts. I guess in your opinion every team that doesn’t win the National Championship in a given year “stinks”. I guess when Izzy Scane wins the Tewaaraton your logic will tell us that every other player is irrelevant or stinks. If Maryland stinks, then what does that say about the othe 100 + teams that they are better than? I guess in your opinion they must all stink. How about Northwestern? Do they stink? They have not won a championship since 2012, that’s a long time. Did North Carolina stink for their first 18 years? How about UNC, they last won a championship in 2017, I guess they have been irrelevant ever since? How about ND, BC, and Syracuse? Do they all stink? Based on your logic none of the three have done anything? I guess they all stink. According to your foolish opinion if you are not the favorite to win a championship you are irrelevant and must stink.

No, we all see your animosity, we just don’t know what causes it. I haven’t seen anyone come on here and predict that Maryland was going to win the Championship however very few will “honestly” say “they stink”. I would say they are off from where they were but to say they stink is a bit much. But I guess if we use your logic pretty much every team that doesn’t win the championship “stinks” therefore all of those players must stink as well. Good luck with your distorted snide opinions, I’m sure you are a pleasure to be around.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season
Anonymous #326757 04/13/21 04:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Forget him, we all know the type, they have been disparaging players, club teams, HS Teams, All-Star Team Selection, College Teams, etc... since their daughter was in grade school. This one stinks, that one stinks etc... Not worth responding to people like that.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season
Anonymous #326760 04/13/21 04:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Drexel at Towson Tonight - 6:00pm.

Towson 12 - 11 @ Home smile

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season
Anonymous #326788 04/13/21 07:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Drexel at Towson Tonight - 6:00pm.

Towson 12 - 11 @ Home smile

Towson in the hole 10-2 ... halftime. Drexel looks very good.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season
Anonymous #326807 04/13/21 09:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Drexel at Towson Tonight - 6:00pm.

Towson 12 - 11 @ Home smile

Drexel is legit. Can compete with any team ranked 10 - 20. Maybe
Maybe even higher, hope we get to see it happen. Towson is a solid team. Drexel is very good!

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season
Anonymous #326840 04/14/21 08:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Drexel at Towson Tonight - 6:00pm.

Towson 12 - 11 @ Home smile

Drexel is legit. Can compete with any team ranked 10 - 20. Maybe
Maybe even higher, hope we get to see it happen. Towson is a solid team. Drexel is very good!

I watched the game last night. Drexel has at least 5 girls that can go to goal. They also have a good defense and goalie. They can possibly surprise some top ten teams. I think they are as good as 4 thru 10 in rankings

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season
Anonymous #326855 04/14/21 09:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Drexel at Towson Tonight - 6:00pm.

Towson 12 - 11 @ Home smile

Drexel is legit. Can compete with any team ranked 10 - 20. Maybe
Maybe even higher, hope we get to see it happen. Towson is a solid team. Drexel is very good!

I watched the game last night. Drexel has at least 5 girls that can go to goal. They also have a good defense and goalie. They can possibly surprise some top ten teams. I think they are as good as 4 thru 10 in rankings

Agree. They are well coached too.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season
Anonymous #326862 04/14/21 09:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Drexel at Towson Tonight - 6:00pm.

Towson 12 - 11 @ Home smile

Drexel is legit. Can compete with any team ranked 10 - 20. Maybe
Maybe even higher, hope we get to see it happen. Towson is a solid team. Drexel is very good!

I watched the game last night. Drexel has at least 5 girls that can go to goal. They also have a good defense and goalie. They can possibly surprise some top ten teams. I think they are as good as 4 thru 10 in rankings

Agree. They are well coached too.

I think a solid zone D could slow them down as they look to dodge from the top 90% of time. Towson is a one on one defense but got beat a lot last night. They came out in zone in second half and slowed Drexel down for a little while. I do not think Towson plays zone much at all so it was not too strong

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season
Anonymous #326874 04/14/21 10:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Drexel at Towson Tonight - 6:00pm.

Towson 12 - 11 @ Home smile

Drexel is legit. Can compete with any team ranked 10 - 20. Maybe
Maybe even higher, hope we get to see it happen. Towson is a solid team. Drexel is very good!

I watched the game last night. Drexel has at least 5 girls that can go to goal. They also have a good defense and goalie. They can possibly surprise some top ten teams. I think they are as good as 4 thru 10 in rankings

Agree. They are well coached too.

I think a solid zone D could slow them down as they look to dodge from the top 90% of time. Towson is a one on one defense but got beat a lot last night. They came out in zone in second half and slowed Drexel down for a little while. I do not think Towson plays zone much at all so it was not too strong

If you have the athletes Man to Man is the best option... Towson has excellent defenders the mids are not as strong as their base... they are OK just not as strong as the D... Not knocking or trying to be a MeanyJust my observation.... I think Drexel Looked great. Where you attack from and how you attack is dictated by what type of defense the other team is playing... Drexel is well coached and they identified the defense , adjusted , executed and exploited the zone. Towson is a solid team with a very good D. I agree I am pretty sure Towson likes to play man. I was very impressed with Drexel, it was the first opportunity I have had to watch them play. Fairly new coach I believe, CAA is now tougher, Hope Delaware coach can elevate their program over the next couple of years, Elon looking good, Towson and obviously JMU are always tough... William and Mary is a great school with a lot to offer and they traditionally challenge themselves with a tough out of conference schedule (a few ACC Teams, Richmond, Vanderbilt etc...)

Good for Drexel, Good for the sport.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season
Anonymous #326904 04/14/21 01:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Drexel at Towson Tonight - 6:00pm.

Towson 12 - 11 @ Home smile

Drexel is legit. Can compete with any team ranked 10 - 20. Maybe
Maybe even higher, hope we get to see it happen. Towson is a solid team. Drexel is very good!

I watched the game last night. Drexel has at least 5 girls that can go to goal. They also have a good defense and goalie. They can possibly surprise some top ten teams. I think they are as good as 4 thru 10 in rankings

Agree. They are well coached too.

I think a solid zone D could slow them down as they look to dodge from the top 90% of time. Towson is a one on one defense but got beat a lot last night. They came out in zone in second half and slowed Drexel down for a little while. I do not think Towson plays zone much at all so it was not too strong

If you have the athletes Man to Man is the best option... Towson has excellent defenders the mids are not as strong as their base... they are OK just not as strong as the D... Not knocking or trying to be a MeanyJust my observation.... I think Drexel Looked great. Where you attack from and how you attack is dictated by what type of defense the other team is playing... Drexel is well coached and they identified the defense , adjusted , executed and exploited the zone. Towson is a solid team with a very good D. I agree I am pretty sure Towson likes to play man. I was very impressed with Drexel, it was the first opportunity I have had to watch them play. Fairly new coach I believe, CAA is now tougher, Hope Delaware coach can elevate their program over the next couple of years, Elon looking good, Towson and obviously JMU are always tough... William and Mary is a great school with a lot to offer and they traditionally challenge themselves with a tough out of conference schedule (a few ACC Teams, Richmond, Vanderbilt etc...)

Good for Drexel, Good for the sport.

You forgot Hofstra...just beat JMU 13-7 last weekend.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season
TheBackOfTheCage #326912 04/14/21 01:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on Jacksonville at #9 or #10? One squeaker against Florida and you are in the Top 10?

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season
Anonymous #326922 04/14/21 02:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any thoughts on Jacksonville at #9 or #10? One squeaker against Florida and you are in the Top 10?

No problem with Jacksonville, quality win over Florida. Stony Brook on the other hand not justified, SBU should not be in the Top 10.

Like Reply Quote
Page 61 of 71 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 70 71
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4