Originally Posted by Anonymous
“Considering the fact that Maryland won the last National Championship your analogy is irrelevant.

Keep telling yourself that Maryland stinks and they are heading in the wrong direction.

Not sure what drives your animosity, did Maryland not recruit your daughter? Has your daughters team received too many defeats at the hands of the Terrapins? Have you felt inadequate or been embarrassed when your daughters team lost to Maryland? Is it all the Championships that Maryland boasts? Is it all of the Tewaaraton Winners that played for The Terps? Is it all of the All-Americans that have put on the Maryland Uniform?
I just don’t get your the delusion and animosity.”

No animosity, just pointing out that they stink now . They are completely irrelevant when speaking about a big 10
Or NCAA women’s lacrosse championship this season and for the foreseeable future . Your point that they won a championship not long ago only proves that they are heading in the wrong direction .Is what it is nothing to get so worked up about .

Sorry, we definitely read animosity in your posts. I guess in your opinion every team that doesn’t win the National Championship in a given year “stinks”. I guess when Izzy Scane wins the Tewaaraton your logic will tell us that every other player is irrelevant or stinks. If Maryland stinks, then what does that say about the othe 100 + teams that they are better than? I guess in your opinion they must all stink. How about Northwestern? Do they stink? They have not won a championship since 2012, that’s a long time. Did North Carolina stink for their first 18 years? How about UNC, they last won a championship in 2017, I guess they have been irrelevant ever since? How about ND, BC, and Syracuse? Do they all stink? Based on your logic none of the three have done anything? I guess they all stink. According to your foolish opinion if you are not the favorite to win a championship you are irrelevant and must stink.

No, we all see your animosity, we just don’t know what causes it. I haven’t seen anyone come on here and predict that Maryland was going to win the Championship however very few will “honestly” say “they stink”. I would say they are off from where they were but to say they stink is a bit much. But I guess if we use your logic pretty much every team that doesn’t win the championship “stinks” therefore all of those players must stink as well. Good luck with your distorted snide opinions, I’m sure you are a pleasure to be around.