A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The SPSG team could beat the boys team at ST. Paul
That's not saying much as I think the ICS boys could beat St. Pauls.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls High School
B_O_T_C #321620 02/25/21 10:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McDonogh will not be the team to beat this year. Their era is over. It was a great run, they have been fun to watch and continue to be fun to watch, but it’s over.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #321621 02/25/21 10:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More about CR not grabbing up as much talent for McD than SPSG .
I don't think CR has much to do with recruiting anymore. Just so happens that St. Paul's geographically is a better fit for most of the girls attending. In addition may already have older siblings attending SP, making it a natural fit. Just my 2 cents.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #321625 02/25/21 10:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would not count McDonogh out yet. Heard that TC actually did recruit some great talent for the 2025 year. Some of the top, actually.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #321626 02/25/21 10:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would not count McDonogh out yet. Heard that TC actually did recruit some great talent for the 2025 year. Some of the top, actually.
I heard Covid wasn’t real, doesn’t make it true.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #321653 02/25/21 02:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SPSG has absolutely nothing to do with geography. It's all about what the crowd is doing. Don't be fooled.

I don't think CR has much to do with recruiting anymore. Just so happens that St. Paul's geographically is a better fit for most of the girls attending. In addition may already have older siblings attending SP, making it a natural fit. Just my 2 cents.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #321664 02/25/21 02:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SPSG has absolutely nothing to do with geography. It's all about what the crowd is doing. Don't be fooled.

Knowing that most of the kids that are going to sp live withing 5-10 mins I would say geography has some play. Doesn't hurt that friends and siblings attend as well. From a parent that has no skin in the game.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #321679 02/25/21 05:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The fact that SPSG has the best coach that got into training a lot of these up and coming girls when they were younger certainly plays a part in it. She identified a lot of talent early and recruited them for years.

People got sick of paying TC $120 for a training session that she barely paid attention to and MG became the main trainer for a lot of these girls.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #321680 02/25/21 05:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow - then all those girls who live in HOward County and play for clubs who practice far out in howard county really live close to SPSG. Who cares where anyone chooses to go to school but it is not geography. Its that SPSG will have a good team with a good coach -and people think they'll take over one of the top spots around - and that's ok. but that's what it is.

Knowing that most of the kids that are going to sp live withing 5-10 mins I would say geography has some play. Doesn't hurt that friends and siblings attend as well. From a parent that has no skin in the game.[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #321684 02/25/21 05:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The fact that SPSG has the best coach that got into training a lot of these up and coming girls when they were younger certainly plays a part in it. She identified a lot of talent early and recruited them for years.

People got sick of paying TC $120 for a training session that she barely paid attention to and MG became the main trainer for a lot of these girls.

That might be the case also. SP is a good school, so there are many reasons why some would choose to send their daughter. It also doesn't hurt that at least 4-5 of the girls that are going there live in the area. So why drive farther for the same thing.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C #321775 02/26/21 03:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How long MG going to last at SPSG. Daughter graduates this year. She might be gone next year. you never know.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #321850 02/27/21 07:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JFC stop worrying about girls who are still in middle school!! Let’s just play lacrosse THIS YEAR!! The last thing I’m caring about is where 25s are going when we haven’t played in a year and this year isn’t guaranteed either!! What is wrong with you people?! Enjoy this season!

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #322009 03/01/21 01:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IAAM starts today. good luck to all the teams

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322026 03/01/21 03:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JFC stop worrying about girls who are still in middle school!! Let’s just play lacrosse THIS YEAR!! The last thing I’m caring about is where 25s are going when we haven’t played in a year and this year isn’t guaranteed either!! What is wrong with you people?! Enjoy this season!

Echo these sentiments times 100. Please, enjoy the freedom of playing again and all the positivity and creativity.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322062 03/01/21 11:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How long MG going to last at SPSG. Daughter graduates this year. She might be gone next year. you never know.

I did see HMMH with the team at SpookyNook?
Also a lot of the girls at GCS were also recruited by MG. Relationships.

Like Reply Quote
Page 51 of 62 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 61 62
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard