Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hysterical...8th grade Parents (Yes, we know who the crazy parent is) are even weighing in. Let THIS SEASON play and worry about your 8th Club Team. When your daughter gets to High School, then make comments if your daughter even makes Varsity. Too many club parents want to say my daughter is on Varsity as a Freshman. It’s an honor, but unless they are seeing substantial time on the field as a Varsity player (which is rare) they should be on a Fresh/Soph or JV team and being a leader. Stop trying to brag on FB/Instagram/SnapChat that your 9th grader made varsity. In reality, her field time will be extremely limited, but by all means, push for her to be a bench warmer so you can brag on Social Media.

Plenty of freshman play substantial minutes in HS. Sorry if yours didnt

When yours does you can talk. Until then hush ! At good schools many are there to learn for when their time comes. A few special ones play. I see 1 at spsg that can contribute next year if she keeps working. Tall draw girl and left handed. Most will be just wearing a uniform. I wanna see my kid play not just share a seat on the bus with a contributor. On another note word is another 24 joining spsg so someone in 25 class gets bumped down.