BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,518
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 28 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 27 28
Re: Should Travel Clubs Issue Partial Refunds if Lax is Cancelled?
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No refund , partial refund . Just pay 1st payment by September. No thank you .

Us parents at Recon received credit towards next season. Owner/director is a stand up guy.

All teams? Only ask because my son is on recon and haven't heard of any credit.
Agree that Steve and Paul would do the right thing.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI laxfest moved off LI to Nj.

They should change the name then

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the Big X still being played at Hofstra?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coronafest 2020 being played at an undisosed location. $1800/team, no distancing and don't wear your team uniform. No contact either....wink wink! I can't wait!!! Hopefully it is long drive, out of state too so we can quarantine..wink wink!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Boys and girls? I see the girls are playing in NJ, but boys location still just says LI.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Moved to NJ.....unreal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? That’s very dangerous for the people on Long Island!

No it's not. Nobody brought the virus back from the out of state tournaments the past two weeks.

Oops. Wrong. A player from a NY club team tested positive after a play date in NJ. Now the club is going into quarantine. Hopefully all those NY teams and families down in MD for mid-Atlantic Club Championships don’t suffer the same fate. https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Travel-team-lacrosse-player-tests-positive-for-15416754.php

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coronafest 2020 being played at an undisosed location. $1800/team, no distancing and don't wear your team uniform. No contact either....wink wink! I can't wait!!! Hopefully it is long drive, out of state too so we can quarantine..wink wink!!

Dude, you want to stay under your bed, your choice. Don’t pass judgment on others that choose to live their lives. If your 6 ft and masks work, don’t worry, you and your dust bunnies under your bed will be all good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Moved to NJ.....unreal.
All a ploy scam to have tournaments in the books so they dont have to refund. Wake up people .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No refund , partial refund . Just pay 1st payment by September. No thank you .

Us parents at Recon received credit towards next season. Owner/director is a stand up guy.
He's keeping your money for a service he was not able to deliver and issues you a credit instead of a refund. Real stand up............

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two Lax heavy towns in NJ. have been seeing a increase of corona cases in young people. I'm not going to mention the towns -- but many of the kids play on club teams across New Jersey.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is getting just plain notIntelligent now.

We are done. I told my son's coach due to the uncertainty of the next tournament we are done for the summer. I refuse to waste this entire summer waiting around being told if a tournament is a go and where it will be held. I'll wait until the fall or whenever things start up before I even think about laying out more money. Last year this time we were off enjoying beach, boating, etc, not dragging ourselves to some field for practice in 95* heat. Keep the rest of the money! I didn't even want to go to the tournament in CT on a Tuesday. Ahhh.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its over. Mandate coming down the pipe because clubs are too greedy and parents are too notIntelligent. For all those teams that are squeezing in meaningless games now: i hope it is worth it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The craziest part is that YOU, the parents, are to blame. Not the greedy club owners. Not the tournament organizers. Parents are salivating to put their kids in harms way in the name of a red solo cup, bragging rights, borderm or whatever the case is. How about all of the responsible parents still conglomerating at these practices or even car pooling to them? Thats very helpful in controlling the spread.. NOT!!! Hats off to the real leaders of these teams: The parents that said NO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did the coach say? Did he look at you like you were from outer space? Or did he look at you like "Finally, one of these dopes finally said it" ? Either way, applause to you. Most people on these boards post about the dangers and then run to practice and meaningless tournamemts afterwards frown Those people may actually be worse than the yo yo's that actually believe its a safe environment to begin with. frown

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two Lax heavy towns in NJ. have been seeing a increase of corona cases in young people. I'm not going to mention the towns -- but many of the kids play on club teams across New Jersey.

Please provide your source for the information you stated. Seems like you are spewing “fake news”.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did the coach say? Did he look at you like you were from outer space? Or did he look at you like "Finally, one of these dopes finally said it" ? Either way, applause to you. Most people on these boards post about the dangers and then run to practice and meaningless tournamemts afterwards frown Those people may actually be worse than the yo yo's that actually believe its a safe environment to begin with. frown

Going to be 100* today, practice scheduled for the middle of the afternoon and tomorrow, in prep for a tournament. Just emailed the coach to tell him count us out for the remainder of the season. Heading to VT for a few weeks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The coach said he wished all the parents would decide not to attend. He doesn't even want to be there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you know anything about lacrosse in New Jersey you can guess the towns and then search on google. And it's not Mountain Lakes. One club already announced a case as mentioned on this board.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Going to be 100* today, practice scheduled for the middle of the afternoon and tomorrow, in prep for a tournament. Just emailed the coach to tell him count us out for the remainder of the season. Heading to VT for a few weeks.

Well make sure you keep little Sam/Samantha nice and cool. Provide a nice cold drink and make them a sandwich. Get extra batteries for their game boy. And go hide in your basement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well make sure you keep little Sam/Samantha nice and cool. Provide a nice cold drink and make them a sandwich. Get extra batteries for their game boy. And go hide in your basement.

Has anyone else read that there has been a sginificant uptick in cases of 11-20 year old kids? Logic would dictate that there weren't many cases among this age group when schools were closed and kids were staying home. Now that kids are in restaurants, super markets and PLAYING YOUTH SPORTS, we see an uptick in cases within this age range. Seems obvious too me.
As an aside, Way to go on moving LI tournaments to NJ where we are seeing upticks in cases!! Absolutley brilliant move!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please provide your source for the information you stated. Seems like you are spewing “fake news”.

Mansquan, Mad Dog! no fake news

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yo yo?!! For real. Turn of CNN. Look at all the death rate, not the false positive rates that are running rampant to keep all in fear and inside until after the elections. The media has you all running scared. I feel sorry for you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

https://patch.com/new-jersey/manasquan/manasquan-ends-recreation-limits-beaches-local-covid-outbreak

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

https://patch.com/new-jersey/manasquan/manasquan-ends-recreation-limits-beaches-local-covid-outbreak

Hmmmm. Manasquan is a “lax heavy town””. Seriously. How bout you tell me the club team from there. They are closing the beach Einstein. No mention of lax. CNN wants to interview you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The craziest part is that YOU, the parents, are to blame. Not the greedy club owners. Not the tournament organizers. Parents are salivating to put their kids in harms way in the name of a red solo cup, bragging rights, borderm or whatever the case is. How about all of the responsible parents still conglomerating at these practices or even car pooling to them? Thats very helpful in controlling the spread.. NOT!!! Hats off to the real leaders of these teams: The parents that said NO.

My son just played five games over two days in 100 degree weather. He had fun and was happy to get to play lacrosse. YMMV.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone else read that there has been a sginificant uptick in cases of 11-20 year old kids? Logic would dictate that there weren't many cases among this age group when schools were closed and kids were staying home. Now that kids are in restaurants, super markets and PLAYING YOUTH SPORTS, we see an uptick in cases within this age range. Seems obvious too me.
As an aside, Way to go on moving LI tournaments to NJ where we are seeing upticks in cases!! Absolutley brilliant move!!

Honest question: How long do you think we should keep kids at home? Do you think that is in their best interest - when the fatality rate in kids is all but non-existent?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So don’t go. I respect that. But because you don’t want to go you don’t want others to go play. You people are all the same. I guess you know better than me. Please stop. Don’t go. Respect my decision if I elect to go.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is laxfest moving off LI?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
mandate???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A bunch of tourneys are moving to NJ. Could they have them on long island. I don't even think that they are allowed to play contact lacrosse on LI yet. How could any of there tourneys that are scheduled in next few weeks REALLY happen?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So don’t go. I respect that. But because you don’t want to go you don’t want others to go play. You people are all the same. I guess you know better than me. Please stop. Don’t go. Respect my decision if I elect to go.

Hope you don't wind up like my mon, dead, or infect another person of high risk. Think about that, sefish slob!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yo yo?!! For real. Turn of CNN. Look at all the death rate, not the false positive rates that are running rampant to keep all in fear and inside until after the elections. The media has you all running scared. I feel sorry for you.

So, I guess the MLB, NBA, NFL have consulted you regarding their return to play plan. I haven't watched a pro game since March. Billions of dollars are generated through pro-sports and players are hesitant to return. And here you are dragging your family around for meaningless youth lax tournaments because you are sitting home bored out of your mind and your spoiled brat kids are becoming worst by the hour. That in mind, you are getting tired of your little animals cursing you out or even hitting, throwing objects at you if they don't get what they want. You should be worried about the schools calling you so you can get your children in for their IEP meeting with the district, to assist you in a job you failed at!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmmmm. Manasquan is a “lax heavy town””. Seriously. How bout you tell me the club team from there. They are closing the beach Einstein. No mention of lax. CNN wants to interview you.

Mad Dog according to prior post. Watch their 2021 National team vs DC Express and see if all their Jesery kids on are on the field. My guess they will be missing a couple of key players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awesome keep moving those Li tourneys to!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#SHUT IT DOWN

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#SHUT IT DOWN

Tournaments rescheduled, moved out of state; where is my refund, LAX LIVES MATTER! Revolt against the machine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Few of girls tested positive after last week’s Blue Chip camp, hope they don’t kill their grandparents!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Few of girls tested positive after last week’s Blue Chip camp, hope they don’t kill their grandparents!
Mom and dad don't care, they drain $$$ the grandparents to no end keeping up with the Jones. They only wish so they can collect.

Like Reply Quote
Page 19 of 28 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 27 28
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard