BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 165 of 263 1 2 163 164 165 166 167 262 263
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LOL!! Sad, angry lost. I would actually feel sorry for you if you weren't a dou***. It is kind of funny getting you to keep responding thinking you know who an anonymous person is or isn't! Boy would you be surprised! If only you spent so much effort in worrying about your own kids, maybe you wouldn't be so angry !

Angry, hmm, you asked strangers on a public site for opinions, you got one that said, just say no. You then got angry at the response. Here is the thing, you took the time to make up some fantasy scenario where you bravely confront the coach of your son's team. I don't care about your anonymity, much like you don't care about mine. You don't feel sorry for me, and I don't feel sorry for you. You have to lay your head down every night knowing you are too afraid to confront something that bothers you so much you asked for the help of strangers in solving it. I'm not angry, just sad for your kids, they have to live with a dad who is a coward. They will look up to you and just know, you got it wrong. So good luck, keep asking for advice here, just don't always expect to read what you think you're going to get. Coward, LOL

I actually got exactly the information I was looking for on here. I have found this site helpful in getting information from other parents who don't always want to be identified. The only weirdly angry response was from you, an angry man with no connection to the question. Some parents from my school wanted to know what other schools were charging for fall tournaments, as we were suspicious that we might be overcharged. Then YOU, the crazy judgmental psycho swooped in to try to tell me what I should do. Either answer the question or scroll past, it's not that hard. Nobody wanted your advice as to how to proceed. Luckily we were able to negotiate a fair price for the fall tournaments. But somehow you're still angry about that? Go figure? I can't help wonder what kind of poor excuse of a father you are!

You story about negotiating a fair price is BS. Why don’t you tell us which school so we can all follow your lead. Or is it another fantasy. Talk about weird, makes up a scenario he wishes he had undertaken, makes up two top ten players and a rising third, has been through it all, but needs advice on here? Makes complete sense. Really, it does. You are a coward and a liar. Go figure LOL

Yep, I made up all these things because I had nothing better to do. That makes so much sense. How is that being a coward or liar. So, I wondered what other schools paid. I found out that my school paid more than others. I talked to other parents from my school. Questions were asked about where the money was going. Price was adjusted. And yet you are still obsessed and strangely angry about this?? Maybe you’re having a few too many drinks? Beating your dog? Wife cheating on you? Must be some reason why you’re so obsessed with this issue? Or maybe you’re a coach mad that someone is onto your stealing from the kids?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL!! Sad, angry lost. I would actually feel sorry for you if you weren't a dou***. It is kind of funny getting you to keep responding thinking you know who an anonymous person is or isn't! Boy would you be surprised! If only you spent so much effort in worrying about your own kids, maybe you wouldn't be so angry !

Angry, hmm, you asked strangers on a public site for opinions, you got one that said, just say no. You then got angry at the response. Here is the thing, you took the time to make up some fantasy scenario where you bravely confront the coach of your son's team. I don't care about your anonymity, much like you don't care about mine. You don't feel sorry for me, and I don't feel sorry for you. You have to lay your head down every night knowing you are too afraid to confront something that bothers you so much you asked for the help of strangers in solving it. I'm not angry, just sad for your kids, they have to live with a dad who is a coward. They will look up to you and just know, you got it wrong. So good luck, keep asking for advice here, just don't always expect to read what you think you're going to get. Coward, LOL

I actually got exactly the information I was looking for on here. I have found this site helpful in getting information from other parents who don't always want to be identified. The only weirdly angry response was from you, an angry man with no connection to the question. Some parents from my school wanted to know what other schools were charging for fall tournaments, as we were suspicious that we might be overcharged. Then YOU, the crazy judgmental psycho swooped in to try to tell me what I should do. Either answer the question or scroll past, it's not that hard. Nobody wanted your advice as to how to proceed. Luckily we were able to negotiate a fair price for the fall tournaments. But somehow you're still angry about that? Go figure? I can't help wonder what kind of poor excuse of a father you are!

You story about negotiating a fair price is BS. Why don’t you tell us which school so we can all follow your lead. Or is it another fantasy. Talk about weird, makes up a scenario he wishes he had undertaken, makes up two top ten players and a rising third, has been through it all, but needs advice on here? Makes complete sense. Really, it does. You are a coward and a liar. Go figure LOL

Yep, I made up all these things because I had nothing better to do. That makes so much sense. How is that being a coward or liar. So, I wondered what other schools paid. I found out that my school paid more than others. I talked to other parents from my school. Questions were asked about where the money was going. Price was adjusted. And yet you are still obsessed and strangely angry about this?? Maybe you’re having a few too many drinks? Beating your dog? Wife cheating on you? Must be some reason why you’re so obsessed with this issue? Or maybe you’re a coach mad that someone is onto your stealing from the kids?

Yes, you made it all up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL!! Sad, angry lost. I would actually feel sorry for you if you weren't nieve. It is kind of funny getting you to keep responding thinking you know who an anonymous person is or isn't! Boy would you be surprised! If only you spent so much effort in worrying about your own kids, maybe you wouldn't be so angry !

Yes, you made it all up.

You got me, yes, I made up all of it. Had nothing better to do. Now since you are such a stand up guy, knowing everything about everyone, why don't you let us know who you are? But you won't because you are the only real coward here!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL!! Sad, angry lost. I would actually feel sorry for you if you weren't nieve. It is kind of funny getting you to keep responding thinking you know who an anonymous person is or isn't! Boy would you be surprised! If only you spent so much effort in worrying about your own kids, maybe you wouldn't be so angry !

Yes, you made it all up.

You got me, yes, I made up all of it. Had nothing better to do. Now since you are such a stand up guy, knowing everything about everyone, why don't you let us know who you are? But you won't because you are the only real coward here!

Jesus, Mary & Joseph, enough already. Take this private if you have to. No one cares

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, you made it all up.

You first.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, the big man with so much to say is too scared to say how he is. Big bully behind your keyboard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, the big man with so much to say is too scared to say how he is. Big bully behind your keyboard. Exactly what I thought!

Says the guy hiding behind his keyboard. Kind of makes sense. Angry little coward and liar.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, the big man with so much to say is too scared to say how he is. Big bully behind your keyboard, but actually just a [ChillLaxin]. Exactly what I thought!

Says the guy hiding behind his keyboard. Kind of makes sense. Angry little coward and liar.

Now your using my words. What a joke you are. So tough, telling people what they should do, but afraid of putting your name to it. I have no problem admitting I came on an anonymous site, looking for anonymous information. You decided to act all tough saying real men would not be afraid say who they are. Since your the real man, who are you? So now you're afraid to stand up and say who you are? Just what I already knew you were, an Ignorant hole.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, the big man with so much to say is too scared to say how he is. Big bully behind your keyboard. Exactly what I thought!

Now your using my words. What a joke you are. So tough, telling people what they should do, but afraid of putting your name to it. I have no problem admitting I came on an anonymous site, looking for anonymous information. You decided to act all tough saying real men would not be afraid say who they are. Since your the real man, who are you? So now you're afraid to stand up and say who you are? Just what I already knew you were, an Ignorant hole.

Agree.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, the big man with so much to say is too scared to say how he is. Big bully behind your keyboard, but actually just a [ChillLaxin]. Exactly what I thought!

What are you going to do beat me up? Haha haha, sure clown. Little mad?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, the big man with so much to say is too scared to say how he is. Big bully behind your keyboard, but actually just punk. Exactly what I thought!

Nope, not mad, but I could see why you’re so scared to say who you are, never know what could happen! Such big things to say, but now who’s the coward? Big beer muscles from the keyboard cowboy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope, not mad, but I could see why you’re so scared to say who you are, never know what could happen! Such big things to say, but now who’s the coward? Big beer muscles from the keyboard cowboy

Why didn’t you call out the coach chicken $hit?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why didn’t you call out the coach chicken $hit?

When I first saw this back and forth I was amused. Then it started getting really annoying and now it is embarrassing. Sort of reminds me of grade school when the tough guy said "just wait until school is over" blah blah. The two of you just be done with the conversation as neither of you are ever going to admit who you are and there are more productive ways to spend your time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of pent up rage and testosterone flying around...geez. Two words: Seek Counseling!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets...IAmInSecure

Yes, you are....

Some good lacrosse this weekend with NLI on Saturday and the LI Classic at Farmingdale on Sunday.

It was cold and windy both days but alot of good lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So ....the Shoram boys put a beat down on the Mt. Sinai boys today at the Suffolk County Football championship . Looks like a sign of what’s to come in lax season!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So ....the Shoram boys put a beat down on the Mt. Sinai boys today at the Suffolk County Football championship . Looks like a sign of what’s to come in lax season!

Division IV? Suffolk County? WOW!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does it bother you that your son is not a star on this team? You got the championship you were looking for. Worth the move?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You got the championship you were looking for. Worth the move?

It will be Sinai & SWR in lacrosse as well just like this past year will be an unpredictable game

WI will win B's

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shoreham is stacked in FB & Lax. They have 5 2021 D1 Commits already and another 8 2020 D1 commits with a few of them being top 20 in the County.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wI will win B's [/quote]

WI will not win B

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does it bother you that your son is not a star on this team? You got the championship you were looking for. Worth the move?

It will be Sinai and SWR in lacrosse as well just like this past year will be an unpredictable game

wI will win B's

Shoreham is just stacked with athletes...can't see a team beating them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WI will win B's [/quote]

WI will not win B

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shoreham is stacked in FB & Lax. They have 5 2021 D1 Commits already and another 8 2020 D1 commits with a few of them being top 20 in the County.

There is 1 top 20 2020 recruit.( the attackman) Rest are average Navy kid is best of rest goalie is good but , kid going to PSU that came from St A is not very good at all word is he left STA because he never played guess we’ll see
The 21 class has three elite players the D man and the two brothers Others no good
I agree tho that SWR is the favorite for sure tho but I don’t think it’s as good as last years team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is 1 top 20 2020 recruit.( the attackman) Rest are average Navy kid is best of rest goalie is good but , kid going to PSU that came from St A is not very good at all word is he left STA because he never played guess we’ll see
The 21 class has three elite players the D man and the two brothers Others no good
I agree tho that SWR is the favorite for sure tho but I don’t think it’s as good as last years team

Lets play the games and see what happens! Results don't lie!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SWR is better this year than last year. See if the transfer messes up the chemistry-a real possibility-or if there is me ball. That is the only way this team loses... #1 in Suffolk. Conference iv or not...

Football wise, Would of liked a shot at CSH again. Should roll vs. Seaford, better match up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI will dominate the B's

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI will dominate the B's

yea most of the B schools are terrified!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is why I love this cite. I don't know SWR from WI to Mt. Sinai or the details of any of the teams referenced but when someone says "8 2020 D1 commits" someone else says 7 of them are average. Then actually notes the kid going to PSU is not very good. Assuming we are talking about Penn State - yup probably not good at all. So 7 "average" D1 commits and a kid going Penn State who isn't very good. Whew. Good thing I come here to ascertain lax knowledge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI will dominate the B's

Agreed West Islip then Wogue , HF

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Not sure if everyone saw this. Exciting for the boys who were named. I'm sure many should have been on this list.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI will dominate the B's

I can't tell if the people that have been trying to hype West Islip the past few years are from WI or if they are pot stirrers. WI has a good program but they have not been true contenders for more than 5 or 6 years.

Maybe dropping to B will be a good thing for them.

Who will win A? Will West find a way this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI will dominate the B's

I can't tell if the people that have been trying to hype West Islip the past few years are from WI or if they are pot stirrers. WI has a good program but they have not been true contenders for more than 5 or 6 years.

West who? Hope you’re not talking about Smithtown, they don’t have a prayer

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI will dominate the B's

This is all nonsense. St. Anthony's will be the best team without question. Chaminade is #2. Rest of teams are not even close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SWR is better this year than last year. See if the transfer messes up the chemistry-a real possibility-or if there is me ball. That is the only way this team loses... #1 in Suffolk. Conference iv or not...

Football wise, Would of liked a shot at CSH again. Should roll vs. Seaford, better match up.

Your arrogance is unbelievable. I am hoping that the above post was not written by a SWR parent. How many tough opponents did SWR have on their schedule last year? They got smoked by GC and John Jay. Went 1 and 1 vs. Sinai. Beat CSH. The way I see it, 2 for 5 vs the only decent teams they played. How many tough games will SWR have this year?

FB, already counting on a LI championship because of one player. Good luck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI will dominate the B's

Kid, keep dreaming. This isn't top heavy D1. You'll have your hands full almost every game. You will be humbled

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI will dominate the B's

This is all nonsense. St. Anthony's will be the best team without question. Chaminade is #2. Rest of teams are not even close.

Tend to agree, can't see any of the publics being better than St. Anthonys or Chaminade this year. Massapequa and Ward Melville will be down from where they have been the past 3 or 4 years. Don't think Smithtown West will be as strong as they have been the past few years either but with WM a little off maybe they can win the county championship. Manhasset, Garden City, SWR and Mt. Sinai will all be strong but I do not think that they will be better than either private. CHS? Some years the Top Publics can beat Chaminade and St. Anthony's I don't think this is one of those years.

Who are the sleepers? I think this could be a year that a non traditional team can win a county championship.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your arrogance is unbelievable. I am hoping that the above post was not written by a SWR parent. How many tough opponents did SWR have on their schedule last year? They got smoked by GC and John Jay. Went 1 and 1 vs. Sinai. Beat CSH. The way I see it, 2 for 5 vs the only decent teams they played. How many tough games will SWR have this year?

FB, already counting on a LI championship because of one player. Good luck.

Please do not bring football into the equation. In lacrosse these teams can compete but in football no chance vs Nassau and Suffolk A and B. Not even close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Islip by far is the deepest team in the B's , multiple kids going to college to play . They are the favorite for Suffolk county but will struggle in LIC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI will dominate the B's

Tend to agree, can't see any of the publics being better than St. Anthonys or Chaminade this year. Massapequa and Ward Melville will be down from where they have been the past 3 or 4 years. Don't think Smithtown West will be as strong as they have been the past few years either but with WM a little off maybe they can win the county championship. Manhasset, Garden City, SWR and Mt. Sinai will all be strong but I do not think that they will be better than either private. CHS? Some years the Top Publics can beat Chaminade and St. Anthony's I don't think this is one of those years.

Who are the sleepers? I think this could be a year that a non traditional team can win a county championship.

Northport always has legit talent, just tends to be in the shadow of realm where they can't get out of.

Like Reply Quote
Page 165 of 263 1 2 163 164 165 166 167 262 263
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard