Tryouts launched for Igloo Lacrosse, Legacy Lacrosse & Many More Club Teams - Check Our Forums > Tryouts to see when other teams have touts!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Holdbacks
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 04:41 PM
Boys 2025-9th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 04:38 PM
Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 04:27 PM
Boys 2024-10th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 04:14 PM
Boys 2031-3rd Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 03:51 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,157
Posts341,824
Members2,465
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 440 of 643 1 2 438 439 440 441 442 642 643
Re: Boys High School Lax
B_O_T_C #297147 11/26/19 09:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SWR is better this year than last year. See if the transfer messes up the chemistry-a real possibility-or if there is me ball. That is the only way this team loses... #1 in Suffolk. Conference iv or not...

Football wise, Would of liked a shot at CSH again. Should roll vs. Seaford, better match up.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #297150 11/26/19 11:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI will dominate the B's

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #297155 11/26/19 12:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
WI will dominate the B's

yea most of the B schools are terrified!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #297161 11/26/19 12:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is why I love this cite. I don't know SWR from WI to Mt. Sinai or the details of any of the teams referenced but when someone says "8 2020 D1 commits" someone else says 7 of them are average. Then actually notes the kid going to PSU is not very good. Assuming we are talking about Penn State - yup probably not good at all. So 7 "average" D1 commits and a kid going Penn State who isn't very good. Whew. Good thing I come here to ascertain lax knowledge.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #297164 11/26/19 02:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI will dominate the B's

Agreed West Islip then Wogue , HF

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C #297180 11/26/19 06:29 PM
C
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
C
Not sure if everyone saw this. Exciting for the boys who were named. I'm sure many should have been on this list.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #297182 11/26/19 07:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI will dominate the B's

I can't tell if the people that have been trying to hype West Islip the past few years are from WI or if they are pot stirrers. WI has a good program but they have not been true contenders for more than 5 or 6 years.

Maybe dropping to B will be a good thing for them.

Who will win A? Will West find a way this year?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #297184 11/26/19 09:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI will dominate the B's

I can't tell if the people that have been trying to hype West Islip the past few years are from WI or if they are pot stirrers. WI has a good program but they have not been true contenders for more than 5 or 6 years.

West who? Hope you’re not talking about Smithtown, they don’t have a prayer

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #297185 11/26/19 09:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI will dominate the B's

This is all nonsense. St. Anthony's will be the best team without question. Chaminade is #2. Rest of teams are not even close.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #297188 11/26/19 10:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SWR is better this year than last year. See if the transfer messes up the chemistry-a real possibility-or if there is me ball. That is the only way this team loses... #1 in Suffolk. Conference iv or not...

Football wise, Would of liked a shot at CSH again. Should roll vs. Seaford, better match up.

Your arrogance is unbelievable. I am hoping that the above post was not written by a SWR parent. How many tough opponents did SWR have on their schedule last year? They got smoked by GC and John Jay. Went 1 and 1 vs. Sinai. Beat CSH. The way I see it, 2 for 5 vs the only decent teams they played. How many tough games will SWR have this year?

FB, already counting on a LI championship because of one player. Good luck.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #297193 11/27/19 09:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI will dominate the B's

Kid, keep dreaming. This isn't top heavy D1. You'll have your hands full almost every game. You will be humbled

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #297199 11/27/19 11:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI will dominate the B's

This is all nonsense. St. Anthony's will be the best team without question. Chaminade is #2. Rest of teams are not even close.

Tend to agree, can't see any of the publics being better than St. Anthonys or Chaminade this year. Massapequa and Ward Melville will be down from where they have been the past 3 or 4 years. Don't think Smithtown West will be as strong as they have been the past few years either but with WM a little off maybe they can win the county championship. Manhasset, Garden City, SWR and Mt. Sinai will all be strong but I do not think that they will be better than either private. CHS? Some years the Top Publics can beat Chaminade and St. Anthony's I don't think this is one of those years.

Who are the sleepers? I think this could be a year that a non traditional team can win a county championship.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #297200 11/27/19 11:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your arrogance is unbelievable. I am hoping that the above post was not written by a SWR parent. How many tough opponents did SWR have on their schedule last year? They got smoked by GC and John Jay. Went 1 and 1 vs. Sinai. Beat CSH. The way I see it, 2 for 5 vs the only decent teams they played. How many tough games will SWR have this year?

FB, already counting on a LI championship because of one player. Good luck.

Please do not bring football into the equation. In lacrosse these teams can compete but in football no chance vs Nassau and Suffolk A and B. Not even close.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #297205 11/27/19 01:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Islip by far is the deepest team in the B's , multiple kids going to college to play . They are the favorite for Suffolk county but will struggle in LIC

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #297206 11/27/19 02:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI will dominate the B's

Tend to agree, can't see any of the publics being better than St. Anthonys or Chaminade this year. Massapequa and Ward Melville will be down from where they have been the past 3 or 4 years. Don't think Smithtown West will be as strong as they have been the past few years either but with WM a little off maybe they can win the county championship. Manhasset, Garden City, SWR and Mt. Sinai will all be strong but I do not think that they will be better than either private. CHS? Some years the Top Publics can beat Chaminade and St. Anthony's I don't think this is one of those years.

Who are the sleepers? I think this could be a year that a non traditional team can win a county championship.

Northport always has legit talent, just tends to be in the shadow of realm where they can't get out of.

Like Reply Quote
Page 440 of 643 1 2 438 439 440 441 442 642 643
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard