Originally Posted by Anonymous
LOL!! Sad, angry lost. I would actually feel sorry for you if you weren't nieve. It is kind of funny getting you to keep responding thinking you know who an anonymous person is or isn't! Boy would you be surprised! If only you spent so much effort in worrying about your own kids, maybe you wouldn't be so angry !

Angry, hmm, you asked strangers on a public site for opinions, you got one that said, just say no. You then got angry at the response. Here is the thing, you took the time to make up some fantasy scenario where you bravely confront the coach of your son's team. I don't care about your anonymity, much like you don't care about mine. You don't feel sorry for me, and I don't feel sorry for you. You have to lay your head down every night knowing you are too afraid to confront something that bothers you so much you asked for the help of strangers in solving it. I'm not angry, just sad for your kids, they have to live with a dad who is a coward. They will look up to you and just know, you got it wrong. So good luck, keep asking for advice here, just don't always expect to read what you think you're going to get. Coward, LOL

I actually got exactly the information I was looking for on here. I have found this site helpful in getting information from other parents who don't always want to be identified. The only weirdly angry response was from you, an angry man with no connection to the question. Some parents from my school wanted to know what other schools were charging for fall tournaments, as we were suspicious that we might be overcharged. Then YOU, the crazy judgmental psycho swooped in to try to tell me what I should do. Either answer the question or scroll past, it's not that hard. Nobody wanted your advice as to how to proceed. Luckily we were able to negotiate a fair price for the fall tournaments. But somehow you're still angry about that? Go figure? I can't help wonder what kind of poor excuse of a father you are!

You story about negotiating a fair price is BS. Why don’t you tell us which school so we can all follow your lead. Or is it another fantasy. Talk about weird, makes up a scenario he wishes he had undertaken, makes up two top ten players and a rising third, has been through it all, but needs advice on here? Makes complete sense. Really, it does. You are a coward and a liar. Go figure LOL

Yep, I made up all these things because I had nothing better to do. That makes so much sense. How is that being a coward or liar. So, I wondered what other schools paid. I found out that my school paid more than others. I talked to other parents from my school. Questions were asked about where the money was going. Price was adjusted. And yet you are still obsessed and strangely angry about this?? Maybe you’re having a few too many drinks? Beating your dog? Wife cheating on you? Must be some reason why you’re so obsessed with this issue? Or maybe you’re a coach mad that someone is onto your stealing from the kids?

Yes, you made it all up.

You got me, yes, I made up all of it. Had nothing better to do. Now since you are such a stand up guy, knowing everything about everyone, why don't you let us know who you are? But you won't because you are the only real coward here!

Jesus, Mary & Joseph, enough already. Take this private if you have to. No one cares