Originally Posted by Anonymous
WI will dominate the B's

yea most of the B schools are terrified!

I can't tell if the people that have been trying to hype West Islip the past few years are from WI or if they are pot stirrers. WI has a good program but they have not been true contenders for more than 5 or 6 years.

Maybe dropping to B will be a good thing for them.

Who will win A? Will West find a way this year?

This is all nonsense. St. Anthony's will be the best team without question. Chaminade is #2. Rest of teams are not even close.

Tend to agree, can't see any of the publics being better than St. Anthonys or Chaminade this year. Massapequa and Ward Melville will be down from where they have been the past 3 or 4 years. Don't think Smithtown West will be as strong as they have been the past few years either but with WM a little off maybe they can win the county championship. Manhasset, Garden City, SWR and Mt. Sinai will all be strong but I do not think that they will be better than either private. CHS? Some years the Top Publics can beat Chaminade and St. Anthony's I don't think this is one of those years.

Who are the sleepers? I think this could be a year that a non traditional team can win a county championship.

Northport always has legit talent, just tends to be in the shadow of realm where they can't get out of.