BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,300
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
Boys 2028-4th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Use this thread to discuss 4th grade lacrosse.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2028-4th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what programs took a step forward or a step back for the upcoming season??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels back
Turtles forward
91 aa forward
91 a back
express same
igloo forward
flg back

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank You Turtle Director/Coach/Advocate
Not Sure how you know so much already as 91 tryouts not done. Flg was yesterday
I do know Turtles should not be on list as they did not even field a team last year.
Here's a idea, play at Express tourney or another this fall and see how your team does.
A Bracket of course

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles - had a large number of kids at their tryouts

Rebels - step back, added another tryout date (the 11th)

Express - about the same

Legacy - has the potential to upgrade

R U S H - has the potential to upgrade and is looking to field a second team this year

91A - looking to tighten up and upgrade

91b - most kids are trying out for other teams

Empire - big step back

ECE - added a second tryout

24, FLG, Igloo, LILC - no clue

S2S, Outlaws, Bengals, Hitmen, E3, true blue - hopefully forward

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Havoc did lose some kids but will be stronger with all the talent at tryouts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was a ton of talent at the 91 tryout last year, and it didn’t pan out well for Havoc, with good reasons most parents don’t want their sons playing for b teams at huge tuition fees, with bad results.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There was a ton of talent at the 91 tryout last year, and it didn’t pan out well for Havoc, with good reasons most parents don’t want their sons playing for b teams at huge tuition fees, with bad results.

At this age, it’s all about the Coaches. No need to pay $3500++ for Daddy Coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bad results?? Havoc won 5 tournaments, kids got better. And most important was a great group of kids and parents and they all had a lot of fun. And please everyone stop talking about the $. Go save $800 and play somewhere else. Maybe just maybe the $ doesn’t matter to some parents to put their kids in what they think is the right spot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They won 5 tournaments. Please. Good for the kids confidence I guess, but you know the score and what teams were and weren't there. Bottom line, its the B team in the organization. You're all psyched to have the 91 bumper sticker on your car and wear your hat and tell everyone your kid is on 91 until they ask you which team...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correct it’s the B team where kids all played, got better, everyone had fun all year, and they won the games they should have won- and got smashed by some of the better teams. But the games were closer at years end.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
then go back to the 2026 board, noone cares about your Turtles B team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If 2026 got deeper, why the Supplemental tryouts? Sounds like not enough kids to me
I do believe 2028 Turtles will be Good. Lets see if they Play A Brackets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was already told to the parents that they were playing only the highest brackets of all tournaments that they enter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how much are the turtles charging$?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is R U S H making 2 teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is R U S H making 2 teams?

With 60+ kids at their tryouts they are making 2 teams this year. The new team will be coached by the coach from the 2028 Empire team last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can’t wait till a year from now when everyone realizes what a bunch of stunads you people are to call the 2028 turtles a B team. You obviously know nothing about the talent in this age group. You will all be silenced mark my words.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully the rebels will have enough players that can catch and throw after their 4th tryout to field a team. Those coaches are really going to have to work “magic” with that group to even be competitive. What fall from grace.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels schedule out, hope they play in the fall. Not sure how turtles are, but heard Rebels upgraded.
Should be interesting to see if turtles play in same tourneys or go into shell and hide.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you put your head on the pillow at night, how do you fall asleep knowing you just insulted 8/9 year old kids on a public forum? Or were you just trying to get under the parents skin by insulting their children? Either way, speaks volumes about your character. And I’m not a Rebels parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels have 8 tournaments, i'm sure they'll see the turtles

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays for a 2028 team and it’s not the turtles. Can someone tell me why the turtles are getting destroyed by everyone and we have not seen them play? Why are people against them? Just asking
Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because they are new to the age group and people that have shifted over to them are touting them for some reason and the established team parents feel threatened so want to knock them down... no merit for turtles to be good or bad at this point. See you in the spring...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
some quality players from the rebels left to go play with their town coach at the turtles. The rebels got a large amount of negative feedback from the behavior of some of their parents. The ones that left for the turtles claimed the moms stayed, the Rebels moms say the problems parents left. All in all it’s senseless arguments in a lull of lacrosse action.

They will both be decent teams this year, but time will tell with the results.

Overall it seems most teams made some moves, most seem to have only moved 4-6 kids, the biggest being the boys moving from the rebels to the turtles.

My son plays for a 2028 team and it’s not the turtles. Can someone tell me why the turtles are getting destroyed by everyone and we have not seen them play? Why are people against them? Just asking
Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great for all as Turtles are now a good team, and Rebels probably replaced those that left with some good players. Its a Win Win. Have some fun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least the obnoxious Moms gang mentality has been dispersed somewhat and hopefully the experience won't be quite as painful to stand alongside Turtles or Rebels to watch my son play as it used to be. Good luck to all. Go Moose!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if anyone was wondering if it’s possible to jump from a B team to an A, 1 player made A from last year’s B team at 91. Daddy ball at it’s best....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The grass isn’t always greener on the other side. The word is is that 91b is upgrading their coaching staff and they don’t cancel practices habitually. 91a has tons of talent with a few upgrades this year, hopefully they can consistently get on the practice field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least the obnoxious Moms gang mentality has been dispersed somewhat and hopefully the experience won't be quite as painful to stand alongside Turtles or Rebels to watch my son play as it used to be. Good luck to all. Go Moose!

Nothing against the kids, they are all there to have fun, but some of the parents the Turtles took on are NUTS, moms and dads. Should of taken a look at the cross town Moose before committing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"At least the obnoxious Moms gang mentality has been dispersed somewhat and hopefully the experience won't be quite as painful to stand alongside Turtles or Rebels to watch my son play as it used to be. Good luck to all. Go Moose!"

"Nothing against the kids, they are all there to have fun, but some of the parents the Turtles took on are NUTS, moms and dads. Should of taken a look at the cross town Moose before committing."

Well, glad they didn't. ML runs a class program and would not tolerate that [ChillLaxin]. They'd be gone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where does ML practice?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They will practice at Charles Wang field on 25a in East Norwich and veterans park In Northport!
ML is going to turn some heads come spring!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing against the kids, they are all there to have fun, but some of the parents the Turtles took on are NUTS, moms and dads. Should of taken a look at the cross town Moose before committing.

Some ask me why I always bring a bale of straw hay to tournaments? It's for the obnoxious Moms, usually when they get hungry they can't control themselves, so I spread the hay bale out in front of the tent and they graze politely between games. They get nasty when hungry...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually 2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, so I’ll bite, what is ML?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
R U S H parents might be worse than the Rebels parents. Those parents are nuts. Did R U S H beat any quality team last season?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moose Lacrosse - Harborfield

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moose Lax is a Z team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
R U S H parents might be worse than the Rebels parents. Those parents are nuts. Did R U S H beat any quality team last season?

Nice try Rebel mom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We're talking about 9 and 10 year olds here right??? Put these comments in perspective...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moose Lax is a Z team. LOL misinformed Dad... What team does your son play for? I'll meet you after the game when we play next season to shake your hand. Moose has not played a game yet, so nothing more to say than that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beat of luck to the Mooselax squad, I love their uniforms/helmets. Who will be their coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Director of Harborfields and coach in their program. Tremendous career at Cornell in the 90's. He picked a very diverse team. Harborfields is no more represented than other various towns on the team Huntington, CSH, Port etc...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know who upgraded?? 91? Legacy? Rebels? Igloo? Express??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Director of Harborfields and coach in their program. Tremendous career at Cornell in the 90's. He picked a very diverse team. Harborfields is no more represented than other various towns on the team Huntington, CSH, Port etc...

They built a nice community based program that has grown to other areas that is geared toward teaching and doing lax "the right way"

First class people and first program

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What do you mean when you say, "he picked a very diverse team", Mr. Joe Biden?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know who upgraded?? 91? Legacy? Rebels? Igloo? Express??

All of the competitive teams seemed to have upgraded a few players. The only major change was Rebels to turtles, Rebels got some new kids to fill those spots.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which 2028 team is winning WSYL? I know rebels made an agreement to stick together until they win it. But now that the ship has sailed....... any new contenders?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels are a better team than last year. Lost a few good kids, but added some VERY good ones
Ship has Sailed?
NOT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which 2028 team is winning WSYL? I know rebels made an agreement to stick together until they win it. But now that the ship has sailed....... any new contenders?

This truly is a ridiculous question, the honest answer would have to be 91, express or Legacy as they are the “big name” teams that kids gravitate towards to “win championships”. The main hurdle that the 2 of them (I’m sure express will get better), is will they be able to pull the top talent from playing with their “friends” (travel teams consisting of mostly 1-2 towns).

If Long Island 2028 put out a team like Illinois does (the best of all go on one team that team would be unstoppable, but there are too many parents making money and too many cliques going on to that most kids aren’t going to move.

I would love to see an “all star” team of 91, express, FLG, Igloo, Legacy, Rebels, R U S H, the turtles and the kids who only play with their town teams, join one of these “AAA” tournaments, but I politically don’t see a team like that ever coming to fruition. It would be fun to watch though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Check out the 2025 Board: the WSYL is on it's last legs and probably will not exist in it's current format in 3 yrs. The WSYL used to be played at Mile High Stadium before an MLL game with fireworks after. It's now turned into a glorified LI tourney - they should have it at Hofstra or Stony Brook instead of the Univ of Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 2028 are
R$USH
Legacy
Rebels
Igloo
Express
In No Order
What Fall Tourneys are they doing
Would be nice to get the 6 Together

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tristar will have Express Rebels and R U S H, hopefully others sign up for it. Most teams don’t have their schedules published yet, but chances are all the top teams will never be in the same tournament.

So far only Legacy, Rebels, R U S H and E3 have their schedules posted.

If teams want to play 91 they can always join the MyLacrosseTournament tournaments.

The Tristar lax clash had the most competitive tournament last year, hopefully more teams join it this upcoming year, or whatever other tournament.

The other teams to keep an eye on this year would be the turtles and FLG

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do some organizations publish schedules and some do not?
Feel they should

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express?? They got smoked by Havoc last year on multiple occasions. And flg lost lots and lots of talent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shore2Shore got all of the talent this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can’t be saying that with a straight face

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has any team started practicing yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mooselax has... they will be this year's Rebels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe the Rebels will be this year's Rebels

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has any team started practicing yet?

Almost all teams start practicing when school is back (this weekend)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe the Rebels will be this year's Rebels

Let’s see some results before claiming anything

Obviously Rebels have to prove themselves all over with so many important players going to the turtles. Mooselax and Turtles need to join a tournament and win a few games before claiming anything. Please tell me the S2S guy is a troll and not a S2S dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets see Moose lax and turtles at Blatant or Express tourney. If you can compete then hats off, If your a NO show, then stop the posting. Rebels lost 2 Good Players to Turtles, rest were average at best. Added four or five VERY good players, so they will have a adjustment, but should be Good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Moose is loose!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please do not put Moose and Rebels in the same sentence... If Moose is anything like Rebels then I made a mistake.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what exactly does it mean to be a Rebel?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It means you likely have a large obnoxious mother with a sagging lower back tattoo, generally speaking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looks like 91 is playing in the fall brawl tourney on veterans day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sweet, can't wait to smoke them!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]
If teams want to play 91 they can always join the MyLacrosseTournament tournaments.
/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who’s going to smoke them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles- New # 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me guess Turtles or Mooselax?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express, obviously.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express, obviously.

I am guessing they aren’t too confident with that team so far seeing as they’ve signed them up in the b bracket at Blatant

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how was everyone's practice this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone says their practice was great and they will be much improved or the best. Everyone is happy week one, that is a good thing. Enjoy the bliss and the optimism.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express, obviously.

NO. IGLOO!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express, obviously.

NO. IGLOO!

hahahaha Igloo went down the tubes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how was everyone's practice this weekend?

Our team looked strong and we look forward to a great season this year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where is fall Brawl

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where is fall Brawl

Heckscher in November

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess Venom not afraid of getting “smoked”. Entered blatant tourney

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully other teams follow suit. Mooselax S2S, Igloo and Turrles, this is your chance!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So In Blatant Confirmed is
Express
Rebels
R$ush
Igloo

All that's needed is Moose Turtles Flg(Are any already in)- Lets see who steps up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Flg is falling apart! There top 3 players went to mooselax and the next best three went to igloo.
Mooselax will be a top 5 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express
Rebels
R$ush
Igloo

All that's needed is Moose Turtles Flg(Are any already in)- Lets see who steps up

Express is signed up for the B bracket with E3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express
Rebels
R$ush
Igloo

Express is signed up for the B bracket with E3

Where are you guys seeing the Blatant brackets? I dont see anything on Tourny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy needs to be there too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All these teams should enter. See where your at. Its only fall, teams should want to be on top in summer.
Use Fall to access where team is, and what it needs to improve. Win, Win for all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
because it's Brennan posting to this site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so whats the list of confirmed teams for the blatant tourney?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

According to their site as of right now

A - Rebels. R U S H, 91 Venom

B - E3, Express, H’s

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
R U S H , R E B E L S, AND 91 for the A bracket so far

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you know how MB operates, just like his dad. You'll know when they rig the schedule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they'll combine to make 1 bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They don't normally combine brackets. Lots of teams not on there that normally attend, could see them with about 10-12 teams though the two divisions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They don't normally combine brackets. Lots of teams not on there that normally attend, could see them with about 10-12 teams though the two divisions.

Last year 6 teams played in this tournament (one bracket obviously)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year 2028 was youngest age, teams were not sure if A or B. This year at blatant 2028 will have 2 divisions with around 6 teams each I would assume. Those that get negative on MB are just jealous of the success he is achieving.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what's H's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant = excessive fees for tournament entry. No thank you. Will schedule out own games with Legacy, Rebel and 91. Fight the system of greed. Thank you moose!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
H's is H's lacrosse club, out of port washington

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
h a r v e y ' s

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any update on which teams are playing in the fall blatant tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blatant A Division Now:

• 2 Way Lacrosse
  • Igloo Lacrosse
  • 91 Venom
  • LI Ru_sh
  • Rebels

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how about Express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how are you getting this info?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is in B Division

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 Way will roll all over these LI teams, just like last year....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"2 Way will roll all over these LI teams, just like last year...."

Perhaps the tournament and the competition is below your talent level. Maybe you should just stay where you are and do an intra-squad scrimmage rather than waste your time with piddling competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is that the 2025 2 Way team that played in the 2028 bracket last year? Yeah they were pretty good!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why not just play in your age bracket, 2027

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is that tournament being held?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blatant A Division Now:

• 2 Way Lacrosse
  • Igloo Lacrosse
  • 91 Venom
  • LI Ru_sh
  • Rebels

All’s we are missing Legacy

This would be a great forum for a new or improved program to prove themselves

It would be great if 1-3 more teams signed up.

To the guy with the inside info, who is signed up so far in the B, hopefully enough that they don’t merge brackets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2028 B at Blatant now is
E 3
Express O'Reilly
Igloo Polar Caps
H's
True Blue
renegades Tidal

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Location?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Location?

Stimson Middle School, Huntington Station
October 19

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccer conflicts may be a prohibitive factor for some teams being able to attend. Who wants to attend with half a team and hear the fallout when they allow 7 goals or fail to beat team XYZ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccer conflicts may be a prohibitive factor for some teams being able to attend. Who wants to attend with half a team and hear the fallout when they allow 7 goals or fail to beat team XYZ...

I disagree. When kids skip due to other sports, it creates opportunities for those further down the depth chart to show their stuff. This is the 'next in line theory', see the NY Yankees, 2019 AL East Champs.

Plus, if you're on a team with half soccer kids, at some point, you're going to need another team - elite soccer usually discourages multi-sport participation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
only one 91 and one express team signing up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
only one 91 and one express team signing up?

There is only 1 Express team and it’s signed up in the B bracket.

The second 91 team is not signed up for this tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are in 4th grade and half the team does compete in soccer. Yes, at some point they will have to choose, but it is not at this age--hence why my son doesn't play for express or 91. Its the off season for lax. Soccer coach gets the same treatment in the spring as the lax coach does in the fall. after 6th will pick one. So it does affect teams that are not solely focused on winning the 4th grade championship... 9 kids off a 24 man roster is more than dilutive and Next Man up. Save it... My fourth time down this pike. 1 D1, one who dropped it, one tracking nicely and my 4th grader who could make an play on any team out there right now. Enjoy your tournament. See you in the Spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a great promotion by the tournament director. Makes it sound like this is the only place to be this Fall. I'm sure those who chose not co come are doing other tournaments .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are in 4th grade and half the team does compete in soccer. Yes, at some point they will have to choose, but it is not at this age--hence why my son doesn't play for express or 91. Its the off season for lax. Soccer coach gets the same treatment in the spring as the lax coach does in the fall. after 6th will pick one. So it does affect teams that are not solely focused on winning the 4th grade championship... 9 kids off a 24 man roster is more than dilutive and Next Man up. Save it... My fourth time down this pike. 1 D1, one who dropped it, one tracking nicely and my 4th grader who could make an play on any team out there right now. Enjoy your tournament. See you in the Spring.

Love the 'Holier than thou, been there, done that' types. It appears your math is off (half of 24 is 12) but, as you say, since 9 of your Superstar's teammates aren't available, it's best for the other 15 to sit home and wonder why they can't win without the soccer kids. Please tell us which team your Messi/Rabil prodigy plays on so all his teammates know they are in the presence of greatness: a 4th Grader who can make and play on any team out there. Thank you so much for sparing us this Fall, we'll be quaking when you finally unleash him in the Spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
offseason LOL - that ended for youth sports 15 years ago... can't wait til your kid sets up for a penalty kick in March while my kid runs circles around him at the 1st tourneys. And, your kid prob not that good at soccer, because competitive soccer goes all year round... as do the tournaments and State Cup

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
offseason LOL - that ended for youth sports 15 years ago... can't wait til your kid sets up for a penalty kick in March while my kid runs circles around him at the 1st tourneys. And, your kid prob not that good at soccer, because competitive soccer goes all year round... as do the tournaments and State Cup

Love the 'Holier than thou, been there, done that' types. It appears your math is off (half of 24 is 12) but, as you say, since 9 of your Superstar's teammates aren't available, it's best for the other 15 to sit home and wonder why they can't win without the soccer kids. Please tell us which team your Messi/Rabil prodigy plays on so all his teammates know they are in the presence of greatness: a 4th Grader who can make and play on any team out there. Thank you so much for sparing us this Fall, we'll be quaking when you finally unleash him in the Spring.

---------------------------------------------------

Actually, you missed a key point in this Holier than thou statement... not only is his kid an uber athlete, he comes from a family that breeds competitive athletes.... Mr D1 dropout and Mr High School Fast Track....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. I laugh at your at your arrogance. Plenty of travel football kids as well. Not to worry. Our kids will not be sitting around wondering what to do with themselves. I am not so concerned my son misses one blatant tournament that he will fall behind like it sounds you must be...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is another tourney same day--Halloween Havoc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. I laugh at your at your arrogance. Plenty of travel football kids as well. Not to worry. Our kids will not be sitting around wondering what to do with themselves. I am not so concerned my son misses one blatant tournament that he will fall behind like it sounds you must be...

Laugh all you want, but we're not the ones saying their 4th Grader would make any team out there - that is pretty much the definition of arrogance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fair enough. I'll own that. But its not personal arrogance, it is a confident assessment of my sons talent vis-à-vis what is out there...at this point in time. You are off target on your assessment with "D1 drop out".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hopefully all of the really good teams go to the nlf tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where are the turtles hiding? any fall tournaments for them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know what turtling means.... lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard they(Turtles) are playing at Octoberfest in B Bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
False news

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
According to LeagueApps Oktoberfest only has R U S H, PrimeTime and Outlaws signed up for it so far

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
donde esta los turtles?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it Primetime or Eclipse that has that monster holdback middie (he was 10 last summer). The kid is gigantic. Faces off as well...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what's the link for league apps that shows what teams are registered? interested in another age group as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it Primetime or Eclipse that has that monster holdback middie (he was 10 last summer). The kid is gigantic. Faces off as well...

I believe the team you are referring to is SweetLax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
do the turtles show their schedule and teams on their website?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could be. It was a CT/Westchester team the boy I am referring to was on. I think they wore blue. It was last summer, but the size of the kid left an impression on me. I happened to speak to the boys father and he said it was his son and he was in 3rd grade at the time but 10.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles have decided to go back in shell for the winter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles have decided to go back in shell for the winter.

They are scrimmaging tomorrow, what is your kids team doing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the scrimmage of the almighty shelled creatures??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i was there, not very impressed by either team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who scrimmaged? Moose and Turtles? what about zebras and donkeys?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You were there ? What were you the ref or a parent and if the parent talking like that just remember they are in 4th grade . Come back to Reality dad. Relax little Johnny not getting a call from duke .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You were there ? What were you the ref or a parent and if the parent talking like that just remember they are in 4th grade . Come back to Reality dad. Relax little Johnny not getting a call from duke .

Hahah hahah at least someone gets it !!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles are going to handle the Rebels this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok Turtles then come play them. Your all talk, and will avoid the rebs. Step up or SHUT up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2028 talk lol omg get a life people

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It just doesn't matter. It Just Doesn't Matter. IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Monday, 1st game, Legacy vs turtles

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you! 4th grade
9/10 year olds! It doesn’t matter!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you! 4th grade
9/10 year olds! It doesn’t matter!

Why would you even be on this thread/website if you are just going to repeatedly post things about this age group not mattering?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did someone just say "I was there and not impressed"? I hope you had a reason to be there. The way it reads is that you have absolutely no life and went to watch 4th grade lacrosse without having a kid on either team. The board could be useful but seems to be full of people bashing 9/10 year old athletes. This is pretty sad. Good luck to the children this season. May some of you parents get a grip on reality and grow up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take a deep breath and relax, no one wishes any bad, or is bashing 9 year olds. People like to keep parents in check and grounded

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy, Express, Moose, Shore to Shore, Turtles

Looking forward to games on Monday!

Legacy vs. Moose Final

Legacy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Monday, 1st game, Legacy vs turtles

Schedule changed, now they don’t play, it appears as if Express has the easiest schedule to make the finals to play Legacy.

With the moves that went on we’ll see if Legacy is still on top, and how teams like ML, TT and Express can do

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles first game changed, guess phone call made to avoid legacy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how did Shore to Shore get lost in that shuffle? these are A teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how did Shore to Shore get lost in that shuffle? these are A teams

Massapequa is a town team, a good town team but not an A club team

This is the first game for mooselax and the turtles, they have some A kids, but are they A teams? We’ll see Monday

Express is not an A team, they are signed up in B at Blatant

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express’s A team is in the Columbus Day tournament. The Blatant tournament has their second team.
This team has their top players from last year, a large number of igloo A and top kids that played on S2S and Hitmen last year.
Good luck to all on Monday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard the better kids left the Rebels last year ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express igloo and shore 2 shore all were far from A last year. Massapequa is better then most club teams and Mooselax off the radar last year Turtles have most of the Smithtown team
Good luck to all of the teams on Monday but the spring tournaments will be the true test
All of these team are new this year and will take some time to get into it
The way they play in fall tournaments will be different come the spring

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well you heard wrong, must be watching CNN. Rebels are better. Addition by subtraction. 5/6 Smithtown kids left only 1 A player. Added some Very good players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard the better kids left the Rebels last year ??

The 2 best left along with some other good Smithtown kids, they were all replaced by kids that didn’t make other teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was def more than 5/6 buddy more like 8/9
Good luck with your outlaws

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the original rebels rebelled?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok MM or head turd. Simple come play rebels at blatant or octoberfest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok uncle chi chi

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moose gets their measuring stick right out of the gate!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moose is a solid team regardless of how they do this weekend. Good kids, good parents, good coaches. Issue w teams like this is will they stay together . Hope they do and wish them the best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Moose is a solid team regardless of how they do this weekend. Good kids, good parents, good coaches. Issue w teams like this is will they stay together . Hope they do and wish them the best"

.... what a crock of BS, LOL. Is this a sales brochure? Know what keeps teams together... winning and plenty of play time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Moose is a solid team regardless of how they do this weekend. Good kids, good parents, good coaches. Issue w teams like this is will they stay together . Hope they do and wish them the best"

.... what a crock of BS, LOL. Is this a sales brochure? Know what keeps teams together... winning and plenty of play time.

Know what else keeps teams together? Avoiding pot stirring parents like you. Based on your negativity, I doubt that you know much about winning or play time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pressure is on teams like Legacy and 91

This week we probably see Legacy and Turtles in championship game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2WAY is the best 2028 team out there, then 91 and legacy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatants tourney schedule was released

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the Columbus day tourney? Some odd appearing scores

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 quick thoughts

Express Chuck is NOT an A team
Mooselax looked solid

(Not a Mooselax dad)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i would have liked to see legacy play the turtles, but very impressed with moose beating them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles, loud Rebel Mom's in green...

Legacy would dismantle Turtles.

Express needs to figure out what is going on.

As predicted, Moose vs. Legacy Final.

After tying in pool play Legacy wins championship by 2 or 3 and was in control the entire game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 More thoughts:
Turtles, overhyped.
Moose, hype is real.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
early rankings... one tournament is sufficient to create this, right?
- Legacy
- 91a
- moose
- Rush
- turtles (rebels) / Express tied
- FL$
- Igloo a
- rest of B clubs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles, loud Rebel Mom's in green...

Legacy would dismantle Turtles.

Express needs to figure out what is going on.

As predicted, Moose vs. Legacy Final.

After tying in pool play Legacy wins championship by 2 or 3 and was in control the entire game.

Please feel free to let us know what number your kid wears for Legacy? As for Loud Moms... Really? There was not much to cheer about bc our kids didn't play that well this weekend but they tried hard. It will take some time for them to gel. Bottom line is Legacy has never and will never dismantle any of the top teams. They are a solid group who almost didn't make it out of pool play so get off your high horse. Moose played hard and beat our boys in a good game 6 to 4. Congrats to them on making the final. I would like to Congratulate the children on Legacy but you Sir or Mam need to get a life and stop judging other peoples 9 year olds. Good luck to all the KIDS the rest of the fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles lost to Moose by 2
How would legacy dismantle them moose dad ?
One point differential moose went to championship game.
Try again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles/Rebels > Express. I'll give you that.

Now, get back in your shell and pipe down.

Legacy was the best team there and they proved it on the field.

Moose was competitive but not complete.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not impressed with turtles at all. The big attackman is the offense. They didn’t move the ball around that well at all.
Moose is the real deal! Very nice first showing for a team just put together.
Legacy always a top team!!!!
Express- there A team is a good B team
S2S - sorry but ask for a refund.
And I know it’s early only first tournament and things will change. But for know I think it’s spit on with these teams!
This Sat at the blantant should be fun to watch!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
According to TourneyMachine Legacy is playing in Halloween Havoc, T-Shirt collecting I presume?

I’m sure there could be more to it, but why would they join a tournament vs 91b instead of joining one vs 91a and 4 other competitive teams?

They didn’t look dominant at all this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
According to TourneyMachine Legacy is playing in Halloween Havoc, T-Shirt collecting I presume?

I’m sure there could be more to it, but why would they join a tournament vs 91b instead of joining one vs 91a and 4 other competitive teams?

They didn’t look dominant at all this weekend

Yup, you got it, Legacy is scared of the other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
good point, you add legacy to blatant and you got one awesome tournament right out of the gates. why play havoc with no competition. legacy is also supposed to play in delaware nov 9th

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a legacy parent, which tournament would you rather be playing in? i would assume blatant, because of competitive games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Odd teams , sure they could accommodate
Moose Turtles or legacy come on Down

A
Anonymous