@BackOfTheCAGE
Use this thread to discuss 4th grade lacrosse.
what programs took a step forward or a step back for the upcoming season??
Rebels back
Turtles forward
91 aa forward
91 a back
express same
igloo forward
flg back
Thank You Turtle Director/Coach/Advocate
Not Sure how you know so much already as 91 tryouts not done. Flg was yesterday
I do know Turtles should not be on list as they did not even field a team last year.
Here's a idea, play at Express tourney or another this fall and see how your team does.
A Bracket of course
Turtles - had a large number of kids at their tryouts

Rebels - step back, added another tryout date (the 11th)

Express - about the same

Legacy - has the potential to upgrade

R U S H - has the potential to upgrade and is looking to field a second team this year

91A - looking to tighten up and upgrade

91b - most kids are trying out for other teams

Empire - big step back

ECE - added a second tryout

24, FLG, Igloo, LILC - no clue

S2S, Outlaws, Bengals, Hitmen, E3, true blue - hopefully forward
91 Havoc did lose some kids but will be stronger with all the talent at tryouts
There was a ton of talent at the 91 tryout last year, and it didn’t pan out well for Havoc, with good reasons most parents don’t want their sons playing for b teams at huge tuition fees, with bad results.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There was a ton of talent at the 91 tryout last year, and it didn’t pan out well for Havoc, with good reasons most parents don’t want their sons playing for b teams at huge tuition fees, with bad results.

At this age, it’s all about the Coaches. No need to pay $3500++ for Daddy Coaching.
Bad results?? Havoc won 5 tournaments, kids got better. And most important was a great group of kids and parents and they all had a lot of fun. And please everyone stop talking about the $. Go save $800 and play somewhere else. Maybe just maybe the $ doesn’t matter to some parents to put their kids in what they think is the right spot
They won 5 tournaments. Please. Good for the kids confidence I guess, but you know the score and what teams were and weren't there. Bottom line, its the B team in the organization. You're all psyched to have the 91 bumper sticker on your car and wear your hat and tell everyone your kid is on 91 until they ask you which team...
Correct it’s the B team where kids all played, got better, everyone had fun all year, and they won the games they should have won- and got smashed by some of the better teams. But the games were closer at years end.
then go back to the 2026 board, noone cares about your Turtles B team
If 2026 got deeper, why the Supplemental tryouts? Sounds like not enough kids to me
I do believe 2028 Turtles will be Good. Lets see if they Play A Brackets
It was already told to the parents that they were playing only the highest brackets of all tournaments that they enter.
how much are the turtles charging$?
is R U S H making 2 teams?
is R U S H making 2 teams?

With 60+ kids at their tryouts they are making 2 teams this year. The new team will be coached by the coach from the 2028 Empire team last year
I can’t wait till a year from now when everyone realizes what a bunch of stunads you people are to call the 2028 turtles a B team. You obviously know nothing about the talent in this age group. You will all be silenced mark my words.
Hopefully the rebels will have enough players that can catch and throw after their 4th tryout to field a team. Those coaches are really going to have to work “magic” with that group to even be competitive. What fall from grace.
Rebels schedule out, hope they play in the fall. Not sure how turtles are, but heard Rebels upgraded.
Should be interesting to see if turtles play in same tourneys or go into shell and hide.
When you put your head on the pillow at night, how do you fall asleep knowing you just insulted 8/9 year old kids on a public forum? Or were you just trying to get under the parents skin by insulting their children? Either way, speaks volumes about your character. And I’m not a Rebels parent.
Rebels have 8 tournaments, i'm sure they'll see the turtles
My son plays for a 2028 team and it’s not the turtles. Can someone tell me why the turtles are getting destroyed by everyone and we have not seen them play? Why are people against them? Just asking
Thank you
Because they are new to the age group and people that have shifted over to them are touting them for some reason and the established team parents feel threatened so want to knock them down... no merit for turtles to be good or bad at this point. See you in the spring...
some quality players from the rebels left to go play with their town coach at the turtles. The rebels got a large amount of negative feedback from the behavior of some of their parents. The ones that left for the turtles claimed the moms stayed, the Rebels moms say the problems parents left. All in all it’s senseless arguments in a lull of lacrosse action.

They will both be decent teams this year, but time will tell with the results.

Overall it seems most teams made some moves, most seem to have only moved 4-6 kids, the biggest being the boys moving from the rebels to the turtles.

My son plays for a 2028 team and it’s not the turtles. Can someone tell me why the turtles are getting destroyed by everyone and we have not seen them play? Why are people against them? Just asking
Thank you

Great for all as Turtles are now a good team, and Rebels probably replaced those that left with some good players. Its a Win Win. Have some fun
At least the obnoxious Moms gang mentality has been dispersed somewhat and hopefully the experience won't be quite as painful to stand alongside Turtles or Rebels to watch my son play as it used to be. Good luck to all. Go Moose!
if anyone was wondering if it’s possible to jump from a B team to an A, 1 player made A from last year’s B team at 91. Daddy ball at it’s best....
The grass isn’t always greener on the other side. The word is is that 91b is upgrading their coaching staff and they don’t cancel practices habitually. 91a has tons of talent with a few upgrades this year, hopefully they can consistently get on the practice field.
At least the obnoxious Moms gang mentality has been dispersed somewhat and hopefully the experience won't be quite as painful to stand alongside Turtles or Rebels to watch my son play as it used to be. Good luck to all. Go Moose!

Nothing against the kids, they are all there to have fun, but some of the parents the Turtles took on are NUTS, moms and dads. Should of taken a look at the cross town Moose before committing.
"At least the obnoxious Moms gang mentality has been dispersed somewhat and hopefully the experience won't be quite as painful to stand alongside Turtles or Rebels to watch my son play as it used to be. Good luck to all. Go Moose!"

"Nothing against the kids, they are all there to have fun, but some of the parents the Turtles took on are NUTS, moms and dads. Should of taken a look at the cross town Moose before committing."

Well, glad they didn't. ML runs a class program and would not tolerate that [ChillLaxin]. They'd be gone.
Where does ML practice?
They will practice at Charles Wang field on 25a in East Norwich and veterans park In Northport!
ML is going to turn some heads come spring!!!

Nothing against the kids, they are all there to have fun, but some of the parents the Turtles took on are NUTS, moms and dads. Should of taken a look at the cross town Moose before committing.

Some ask me why I always bring a bale of straw hay to tournaments? It's for the obnoxious Moms, usually when they get hungry they can't control themselves, so I spread the hay bale out in front of the tent and they graze politely between games. They get nasty when hungry...
Actually 2.
Ok, so I’ll bite, what is ML?
R U S H parents might be worse than the Rebels parents. Those parents are nuts. Did R U S H beat any quality team last season?
Moose Lacrosse - Harborfield
Moose Lax is a Z team
R U S H parents might be worse than the Rebels parents. Those parents are nuts. Did R U S H beat any quality team last season?

Nice try Rebel mom
We're talking about 9 and 10 year olds here right??? Put these comments in perspective...
Moose Lax is a Z team. LOL misinformed Dad... What team does your son play for? I'll meet you after the game when we play next season to shake your hand. Moose has not played a game yet, so nothing more to say than that.
Beat of luck to the Mooselax squad, I love their uniforms/helmets. Who will be their coach?
Director of Harborfields and coach in their program. Tremendous career at Cornell in the 90's. He picked a very diverse team. Harborfields is no more represented than other various towns on the team Huntington, CSH, Port etc...
Anyone know who upgraded?? 91? Legacy? Rebels? Igloo? Express??
Director of Harborfields and coach in their program. Tremendous career at Cornell in the 90's. He picked a very diverse team. Harborfields is no more represented than other various towns on the team Huntington, CSH, Port etc...

They built a nice community based program that has grown to other areas that is geared toward teaching and doing lax "the right way"

First class people and first program

What do you mean when you say, "he picked a very diverse team", Mr. Joe Biden?
Anyone know who upgraded?? 91? Legacy? Rebels? Igloo? Express??

All of the competitive teams seemed to have upgraded a few players. The only major change was Rebels to turtles, Rebels got some new kids to fill those spots.
Which 2028 team is winning WSYL? I know rebels made an agreement to stick together until they win it. But now that the ship has sailed....... any new contenders?
Rebels are a better team than last year. Lost a few good kids, but added some VERY good ones
Ship has Sailed?
NOT
Which 2028 team is winning WSYL? I know rebels made an agreement to stick together until they win it. But now that the ship has sailed....... any new contenders?

This truly is a ridiculous question, the honest answer would have to be 91, express or Legacy as they are the “big name” teams that kids gravitate towards to “win championships”. The main hurdle that the 2 of them (I’m sure express will get better), is will they be able to pull the top talent from playing with their “friends” (travel teams consisting of mostly 1-2 towns).

If Long Island 2028 put out a team like Illinois does (the best of all go on one team that team would be unstoppable, but there are too many parents making money and too many cliques going on to that most kids aren’t going to move.

I would love to see an “all star” team of 91, express, FLG, Igloo, Legacy, Rebels, R U S H, the turtles and the kids who only play with their town teams, join one of these “AAA” tournaments, but I politically don’t see a team like that ever coming to fruition. It would be fun to watch though

Check out the 2025 Board: the WSYL is on it's last legs and probably will not exist in it's current format in 3 yrs. The WSYL used to be played at Mile High Stadium before an MLL game with fireworks after. It's now turned into a glorified LI tourney - they should have it at Hofstra or Stony Brook instead of the Univ of Denver.
Top 2028 are
R$USH
Legacy
Rebels
Igloo
Express
In No Order
What Fall Tourneys are they doing
Would be nice to get the 6 Together
Tristar will have Express Rebels and R U S H, hopefully others sign up for it. Most teams don’t have their schedules published yet, but chances are all the top teams will never be in the same tournament.

So far only Legacy, Rebels, R U S H and E3 have their schedules posted.

If teams want to play 91 they can always join the MyLacrosseTournament tournaments.

The Tristar lax clash had the most competitive tournament last year, hopefully more teams join it this upcoming year, or whatever other tournament.

The other teams to keep an eye on this year would be the turtles and FLG
Why do some organizations publish schedules and some do not?
Feel they should
Express?? They got smoked by Havoc last year on multiple occasions. And flg lost lots and lots of talent
Shore2Shore got all of the talent this year
You can’t be saying that with a straight face
Has any team started practicing yet?
Mooselax has... they will be this year's Rebels.

I believe the Rebels will be this year's Rebels
Has any team started practicing yet?

Almost all teams start practicing when school is back (this weekend)

I believe the Rebels will be this year's Rebels

Let’s see some results before claiming anything

Obviously Rebels have to prove themselves all over with so many important players going to the turtles. Mooselax and Turtles need to join a tournament and win a few games before claiming anything. Please tell me the S2S guy is a troll and not a S2S dad.
Lets see Moose lax and turtles at Blatant or Express tourney. If you can compete then hats off, If your a NO show, then stop the posting. Rebels lost 2 Good Players to Turtles, rest were average at best. Added four or five VERY good players, so they will have a adjustment, but should be Good.
The Moose is loose!
Please do not put Moose and Rebels in the same sentence... If Moose is anything like Rebels then I made a mistake.
what exactly does it mean to be a Rebel?
It means you likely have a large obnoxious mother with a sagging lower back tattoo, generally speaking.
looks like 91 is playing in the fall brawl tourney on veterans day

Sweet, can't wait to smoke them!

[quote=Anonymous]
If teams want to play 91 they can always join the MyLacrosseTournament tournaments.
/quote]
Who’s going to smoke them?
Turtles- New # 1

Let me guess Turtles or Mooselax?

Express, obviously.

Express, obviously.

I am guessing they aren’t too confident with that team so far seeing as they’ve signed them up in the b bracket at Blatant
how was everyone's practice this weekend?
Everyone says their practice was great and they will be much improved or the best. Everyone is happy week one, that is a good thing. Enjoy the bliss and the optimism.

Express, obviously.

NO. IGLOO!

Express, obviously.

NO. IGLOO!

hahahaha Igloo went down the tubes.
how was everyone's practice this weekend?

Our team looked strong and we look forward to a great season this year!
where is fall Brawl
where is fall Brawl

Heckscher in November
Guess Venom not afraid of getting “smoked”. Entered blatant tourney
Hopefully other teams follow suit. Mooselax S2S, Igloo and Turrles, this is your chance!
So In Blatant Confirmed is
Express
Rebels
R$ush
Igloo

All that's needed is Moose Turtles Flg(Are any already in)- Lets see who steps up
Flg is falling apart! There top 3 players went to mooselax and the next best three went to igloo.
Mooselax will be a top 5 team.
Express
Rebels
R$ush
Igloo

All that's needed is Moose Turtles Flg(Are any already in)- Lets see who steps up

Express is signed up for the B bracket with E3
Express
Rebels
R$ush
Igloo

Express is signed up for the B bracket with E3

Where are you guys seeing the Blatant brackets? I dont see anything on Tourny
Legacy needs to be there too
All these teams should enter. See where your at. Its only fall, teams should want to be on top in summer.
Use Fall to access where team is, and what it needs to improve. Win, Win for all.
because it's Brennan posting to this site.
so whats the list of confirmed teams for the blatant tourney?

According to their site as of right now

A - Rebels. R U S H, 91 Venom

B - E3, Express, H’s
R U S H , R E B E L S, AND 91 for the A bracket so far

you know how MB operates, just like his dad. You'll know when they rig the schedule.
they'll combine to make 1 bracket

They don't normally combine brackets. Lots of teams not on there that normally attend, could see them with about 10-12 teams though the two divisions.

They don't normally combine brackets. Lots of teams not on there that normally attend, could see them with about 10-12 teams though the two divisions.

Last year 6 teams played in this tournament (one bracket obviously)
Last year 2028 was youngest age, teams were not sure if A or B. This year at blatant 2028 will have 2 divisions with around 6 teams each I would assume. Those that get negative on MB are just jealous of the success he is achieving.
what's H's
Blatant = excessive fees for tournament entry. No thank you. Will schedule out own games with Legacy, Rebel and 91. Fight the system of greed. Thank you moose!
H's is H's lacrosse club, out of port washington
h a r v e y ' s
any update on which teams are playing in the fall blatant tournament?

Blatant A Division Now:

• 2 Way Lacrosse
  • Igloo Lacrosse
  • 91 Venom
  • LI Ru_sh
  • Rebels

how about Express?
how are you getting this info?
Express is in B Division
2 Way will roll all over these LI teams, just like last year....
"2 Way will roll all over these LI teams, just like last year...."

Perhaps the tournament and the competition is below your talent level. Maybe you should just stay where you are and do an intra-squad scrimmage rather than waste your time with piddling competition.
is that the 2025 2 Way team that played in the 2028 bracket last year? Yeah they were pretty good!
Why not just play in your age bracket, 2027
Where is that tournament being held?

Blatant A Division Now:

• 2 Way Lacrosse
  • Igloo Lacrosse
  • 91 Venom
  • LI Ru_sh
  • Rebels

All’s we are missing Legacy

This would be a great forum for a new or improved program to prove themselves

It would be great if 1-3 more teams signed up.

To the guy with the inside info, who is signed up so far in the B, hopefully enough that they don’t merge brackets
2028 B at Blatant now is
E 3
Express O'Reilly
Igloo Polar Caps
H's
True Blue
renegades Tidal
Location?
Location?

Stimson Middle School, Huntington Station
October 19
Soccer conflicts may be a prohibitive factor for some teams being able to attend. Who wants to attend with half a team and hear the fallout when they allow 7 goals or fail to beat team XYZ...
thanks
Soccer conflicts may be a prohibitive factor for some teams being able to attend. Who wants to attend with half a team and hear the fallout when they allow 7 goals or fail to beat team XYZ...

I disagree. When kids skip due to other sports, it creates opportunities for those further down the depth chart to show their stuff. This is the 'next in line theory', see the NY Yankees, 2019 AL East Champs.

Plus, if you're on a team with half soccer kids, at some point, you're going to need another team - elite soccer usually discourages multi-sport participation.
only one 91 and one express team signing up?
only one 91 and one express team signing up?

There is only 1 Express team and it’s signed up in the B bracket.

The second 91 team is not signed up for this tournament
They are in 4th grade and half the team does compete in soccer. Yes, at some point they will have to choose, but it is not at this age--hence why my son doesn't play for express or 91. Its the off season for lax. Soccer coach gets the same treatment in the spring as the lax coach does in the fall. after 6th will pick one. So it does affect teams that are not solely focused on winning the 4th grade championship... 9 kids off a 24 man roster is more than dilutive and Next Man up. Save it... My fourth time down this pike. 1 D1, one who dropped it, one tracking nicely and my 4th grader who could make an play on any team out there right now. Enjoy your tournament. See you in the Spring.
This is a great promotion by the tournament director. Makes it sound like this is the only place to be this Fall. I'm sure those who chose not co come are doing other tournaments .
They are in 4th grade and half the team does compete in soccer. Yes, at some point they will have to choose, but it is not at this age--hence why my son doesn't play for express or 91. Its the off season for lax. Soccer coach gets the same treatment in the spring as the lax coach does in the fall. after 6th will pick one. So it does affect teams that are not solely focused on winning the 4th grade championship... 9 kids off a 24 man roster is more than dilutive and Next Man up. Save it... My fourth time down this pike. 1 D1, one who dropped it, one tracking nicely and my 4th grader who could make an play on any team out there right now. Enjoy your tournament. See you in the Spring.

Love the 'Holier than thou, been there, done that' types. It appears your math is off (half of 24 is 12) but, as you say, since 9 of your Superstar's teammates aren't available, it's best for the other 15 to sit home and wonder why they can't win without the soccer kids. Please tell us which team your Messi/Rabil prodigy plays on so all his teammates know they are in the presence of greatness: a 4th Grader who can make and play on any team out there. Thank you so much for sparing us this Fall, we'll be quaking when you finally unleash him in the Spring.
offseason LOL - that ended for youth sports 15 years ago... can't wait til your kid sets up for a penalty kick in March while my kid runs circles around him at the 1st tourneys. And, your kid prob not that good at soccer, because competitive soccer goes all year round... as do the tournaments and State Cup
offseason LOL - that ended for youth sports 15 years ago... can't wait til your kid sets up for a penalty kick in March while my kid runs circles around him at the 1st tourneys. And, your kid prob not that good at soccer, because competitive soccer goes all year round... as do the tournaments and State Cup

Love the 'Holier than thou, been there, done that' types. It appears your math is off (half of 24 is 12) but, as you say, since 9 of your Superstar's teammates aren't available, it's best for the other 15 to sit home and wonder why they can't win without the soccer kids. Please tell us which team your Messi/Rabil prodigy plays on so all his teammates know they are in the presence of greatness: a 4th Grader who can make and play on any team out there. Thank you so much for sparing us this Fall, we'll be quaking when you finally unleash him in the Spring.

---------------------------------------------------

Actually, you missed a key point in this Holier than thou statement... not only is his kid an uber athlete, he comes from a family that breeds competitive athletes.... Mr D1 dropout and Mr High School Fast Track....
Lol. I laugh at your at your arrogance. Plenty of travel football kids as well. Not to worry. Our kids will not be sitting around wondering what to do with themselves. I am not so concerned my son misses one blatant tournament that he will fall behind like it sounds you must be...
There is another tourney same day--Halloween Havoc
Lol. I laugh at your at your arrogance. Plenty of travel football kids as well. Not to worry. Our kids will not be sitting around wondering what to do with themselves. I am not so concerned my son misses one blatant tournament that he will fall behind like it sounds you must be...

Laugh all you want, but we're not the ones saying their 4th Grader would make any team out there - that is pretty much the definition of arrogance.
Fair enough. I'll own that. But its not personal arrogance, it is a confident assessment of my sons talent vis-à-vis what is out there...at this point in time. You are off target on your assessment with "D1 drop out".
hopefully all of the really good teams go to the nlf tournaments
where are the turtles hiding? any fall tournaments for them?
I know what turtling means.... lol
Heard they(Turtles) are playing at Octoberfest in B Bracket
False news
According to LeagueApps Oktoberfest only has R U S H, PrimeTime and Outlaws signed up for it so far
donde esta los turtles?
Is it Primetime or Eclipse that has that monster holdback middie (he was 10 last summer). The kid is gigantic. Faces off as well...
what's the link for league apps that shows what teams are registered? interested in another age group as well
https://tristarlacrosse.leagueapps.com/tournaments/1234813/standings
Is it Primetime or Eclipse that has that monster holdback middie (he was 10 last summer). The kid is gigantic. Faces off as well...

I believe the team you are referring to is SweetLax
do the turtles show their schedule and teams on their website?
Could be. It was a CT/Westchester team the boy I am referring to was on. I think they wore blue. It was last summer, but the size of the kid left an impression on me. I happened to speak to the boys father and he said it was his son and he was in 3rd grade at the time but 10.
Turtles have decided to go back in shell for the winter.
Turtles have decided to go back in shell for the winter.

They are scrimmaging tomorrow, what is your kids team doing?
How was the scrimmage of the almighty shelled creatures??
i was there, not very impressed by either team
Who scrimmaged? Moose and Turtles? what about zebras and donkeys?

You were there ? What were you the ref or a parent and if the parent talking like that just remember they are in 4th grade . Come back to Reality dad. Relax little Johnny not getting a call from duke .

You were there ? What were you the ref or a parent and if the parent talking like that just remember they are in 4th grade . Come back to Reality dad. Relax little Johnny not getting a call from duke .

Hahah hahah at least someone gets it !!!!
Turtles are going to handle the Rebels this year
Ok Turtles then come play them. Your all talk, and will avoid the rebs. Step up or SHUT up
2028 talk lol omg get a life people
It just doesn't matter. It Just Doesn't Matter. IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER!
Monday, 1st game, Legacy vs turtles
Thank you! 4th grade
9/10 year olds! It doesn’t matter!
Thank you! 4th grade
9/10 year olds! It doesn’t matter!

Why would you even be on this thread/website if you are just going to repeatedly post things about this age group not mattering?
Predictions?
Did someone just say "I was there and not impressed"? I hope you had a reason to be there. The way it reads is that you have absolutely no life and went to watch 4th grade lacrosse without having a kid on either team. The board could be useful but seems to be full of people bashing 9/10 year old athletes. This is pretty sad. Good luck to the children this season. May some of you parents get a grip on reality and grow up.
Take a deep breath and relax, no one wishes any bad, or is bashing 9 year olds. People like to keep parents in check and grounded
Legacy, Express, Moose, Shore to Shore, Turtles

Looking forward to games on Monday!

Legacy vs. Moose Final

Legacy
Monday, 1st game, Legacy vs turtles

Schedule changed, now they don’t play, it appears as if Express has the easiest schedule to make the finals to play Legacy.

With the moves that went on we’ll see if Legacy is still on top, and how teams like ML, TT and Express can do
Turtles first game changed, guess phone call made to avoid legacy
how did Shore to Shore get lost in that shuffle? these are A teams
how did Shore to Shore get lost in that shuffle? these are A teams

Massapequa is a town team, a good town team but not an A club team

This is the first game for mooselax and the turtles, they have some A kids, but are they A teams? We’ll see Monday

Express is not an A team, they are signed up in B at Blatant
Express’s A team is in the Columbus Day tournament. The Blatant tournament has their second team.
This team has their top players from last year, a large number of igloo A and top kids that played on S2S and Hitmen last year.
Good luck to all on Monday.
Heard the better kids left the Rebels last year ??
Express igloo and shore 2 shore all were far from A last year. Massapequa is better then most club teams and Mooselax off the radar last year Turtles have most of the Smithtown team
Good luck to all of the teams on Monday but the spring tournaments will be the true test
All of these team are new this year and will take some time to get into it
The way they play in fall tournaments will be different come the spring
Well you heard wrong, must be watching CNN. Rebels are better. Addition by subtraction. 5/6 Smithtown kids left only 1 A player. Added some Very good players.
Heard the better kids left the Rebels last year ??

The 2 best left along with some other good Smithtown kids, they were all replaced by kids that didn’t make other teams
Was def more than 5/6 buddy more like 8/9
Good luck with your outlaws
the original rebels rebelled?
Ok MM or head turd. Simple come play rebels at blatant or octoberfest.
Ok uncle chi chi
Moose gets their measuring stick right out of the gate!
Moose is a solid team regardless of how they do this weekend. Good kids, good parents, good coaches. Issue w teams like this is will they stay together . Hope they do and wish them the best
"Moose is a solid team regardless of how they do this weekend. Good kids, good parents, good coaches. Issue w teams like this is will they stay together . Hope they do and wish them the best"

.... what a crock of BS, LOL. Is this a sales brochure? Know what keeps teams together... winning and plenty of play time.
"Moose is a solid team regardless of how they do this weekend. Good kids, good parents, good coaches. Issue w teams like this is will they stay together . Hope they do and wish them the best"

.... what a crock of BS, LOL. Is this a sales brochure? Know what keeps teams together... winning and plenty of play time.

Know what else keeps teams together? Avoiding pot stirring parents like you. Based on your negativity, I doubt that you know much about winning or play time.
Pressure is on teams like Legacy and 91

This week we probably see Legacy and Turtles in championship game
2WAY is the best 2028 team out there, then 91 and legacy
Blatants tourney schedule was released
How was the Columbus day tourney? Some odd appearing scores
2 quick thoughts

Express Chuck is NOT an A team
Mooselax looked solid

(Not a Mooselax dad)
i would have liked to see legacy play the turtles, but very impressed with moose beating them
Turtles, loud Rebel Mom's in green...

Legacy would dismantle Turtles.

Express needs to figure out what is going on.

As predicted, Moose vs. Legacy Final.

After tying in pool play Legacy wins championship by 2 or 3 and was in control the entire game.
2 More thoughts:
Turtles, overhyped.
Moose, hype is real.
early rankings... one tournament is sufficient to create this, right?
- Legacy
- 91a
- moose
- Rush
- turtles (rebels) / Express tied
- FL$
- Igloo a
- rest of B clubs
Turtles, loud Rebel Mom's in green...

Legacy would dismantle Turtles.

Express needs to figure out what is going on.

As predicted, Moose vs. Legacy Final.

After tying in pool play Legacy wins championship by 2 or 3 and was in control the entire game.

Please feel free to let us know what number your kid wears for Legacy? As for Loud Moms... Really? There was not much to cheer about bc our kids didn't play that well this weekend but they tried hard. It will take some time for them to gel. Bottom line is Legacy has never and will never dismantle any of the top teams. They are a solid group who almost didn't make it out of pool play so get off your high horse. Moose played hard and beat our boys in a good game 6 to 4. Congrats to them on making the final. I would like to Congratulate the children on Legacy but you Sir or Mam need to get a life and stop judging other peoples 9 year olds. Good luck to all the KIDS the rest of the fall.
Turtles lost to Moose by 2
How would legacy dismantle them moose dad ?
One point differential moose went to championship game.
Try again
Turtles/Rebels > Express. I'll give you that.

Now, get back in your shell and pipe down.

Legacy was the best team there and they proved it on the field.

Moose was competitive but not complete.
Not impressed with turtles at all. The big attackman is the offense. They didn’t move the ball around that well at all.
Moose is the real deal! Very nice first showing for a team just put together.
Legacy always a top team!!!!
Express- there A team is a good B team
S2S - sorry but ask for a refund.
And I know it’s early only first tournament and things will change. But for know I think it’s spit on with these teams!
This Sat at the blantant should be fun to watch!
According to TourneyMachine Legacy is playing in Halloween Havoc, T-Shirt collecting I presume?

I’m sure there could be more to it, but why would they join a tournament vs 91b instead of joining one vs 91a and 4 other competitive teams?

They didn’t look dominant at all this weekend
According to TourneyMachine Legacy is playing in Halloween Havoc, T-Shirt collecting I presume?

I’m sure there could be more to it, but why would they join a tournament vs 91b instead of joining one vs 91a and 4 other competitive teams?

They didn’t look dominant at all this weekend

Yup, you got it, Legacy is scared of the other teams.
good point, you add legacy to blatant and you got one awesome tournament right out of the gates. why play havoc with no competition. legacy is also supposed to play in delaware nov 9th
As a legacy parent, which tournament would you rather be playing in? i would assume blatant, because of competitive games
Odd teams , sure they could accommodate
Moose Turtles or legacy come on Down
Tristar is on Tourney
No information on PrimeTime, but it looks like a rough day from the Outlaws.
I still don’t get why legacy is in the Halloween Havoc?
It’s all B teams and it’s no competition for them. Let the other team have a fun day and play with kids they should be with. So going 4-0 with a tee shirt is going to make legacy better? They are already an amazing team. There getting nothing out of this tourney!
Sorry for venting, just makes zero sense!
How were the tournaments today? Any good games?
Thanks for your concern. We don’t care what you think
No reviews of blatant?
No reviews of blatant?

You guys all need to grow up. 4th grade fall ball tournaments and you're looking for game recaps?!?!
No reviews of blatant?

You guys all need to grow up. 4th grade fall ball tournaments and you're looking for game recaps?!?!

Guy asked a legit question why does he need to grow up?? I’m pretty sure that’s why these threads are here so people can ask questions ....
No reviews of blatant?

----------

You my friend need to grow up... or get something productive to do. You're surfing back of the cage at 10AM on a Sunday just to bust chops?
2way went 3-0, including beating 91 5-4 in pool play. Rebels struggled with R U S H but eventually pulled it out. 91 beat Rebels to take the tie breaker and face 2way in the championship. Tied 3-3 at halftime, 91 held 2way to 1 second half goal and won 6-4. 2way looked stunned and probably haven’t played down in a game before. The 2way parents were a little sore loserish but who wouldn’t be. Congrats 91
R$SH went 0-3 and definitely looked like they declined from last season
H’s took 1st...3-0 beating multiple club teams
H’s took 1st...3-0 beating multiple club teams

Who??????
I think he means H
H’s port wash won B
Rebels parent here, tournament was good, lost a tough one to 91, we hurt ourselves against 2way, and stayed to watch the championship. 91 kids came over to our sideline to root for rebels when we played 2way. thought that was good sportsmanship. it would have been good if legacy was there instead of the halloween havoc just to gauge all the top teams. looking forward to the spring season.
that's a lot of hurting yourselves at 8-2
Do you think 2 way thought it was good sportsmanship when 91 was rooting for Rebels?
they were rooting for the underdog, that must have been some ride back to connecticut. when was the last time 2way lost a game/tournament?
The kids were having fun cheering for the Rebels. How dare they!!
The Rebel's Moms were back on Sat., screaming at their kids for all to hear.
Newsflash: your kid is playing travel lax, he doesn't need you screaming at him and his teammates to "run" or "pick up the ball". You're paying all this money for him to be on the team, why don't you let his coaches do the coaching? In hindsight, they should probably just join RUSH, who had about 4-5 Coaches constantly yelling at their kids (earplugs must be required equipment on that team).
Igloo's coach is a screamer too
Rebel's Mom's are the GREATEST if you like 'em big, loud and sloppy!
Newsflash: your kid is playing travel lax, he doesn't need you screaming at him and his teammates to "run" or "pick up the ball". You're paying all this money for him to be on the team, why don't you let his coaches do the coaching? In hindsight, they should probably just join RUSH, who had about 4-5 Coaches constantly yelling at their kids (earplugs must be required equipment on that team).

======
sorry still no comparison to the short stocky loud guy from 91 that insists on coaching from parents sideline

======
sorry still no comparison to the short stocky loud guy from 91 that insists on coaching from parents sideline

You mean the bald headed short pudge? He’s the best example of what not to do on a sideline. Non stop yelling and directing. Such an embarrassment. Yet people bash rebel parents. They’re also bad. But short bald tub of lard is the worst of them all.
Do you think 2 way thought it was good sportsmanship when 91 was rooting for Rebels?

You gotta be a liberal. Dear God Man. Next time go make sure to split them up evenly so everyone gets the warm fuzzy feel goods on both teams.
think we have a bitter RUSH dad here
rankings: Rebels
Rebels
Rebels
and everyone else
Thats pretty comical. Didn't they just lose twice, convincingly, this past weekend?
Rebel Mom's combined weight has them #1. I think we just found out where the beef is... bad beav.

======

Does he have a son on 2026?
ready for this prediction? 2way wins pumpkin tourney, and rebels win tri-star
Venon Rebels legacy 1,2,3 All Very Close,no particular order
Moose,Turtles Rush Igloo 3,4,5,6 NOT close to top 3 now, but that can change
Express # 12
Those rankings are not outrageous based on what the teams have actually done. But Venom beat Rebels fairly convincingly 5-2, and Moose tied Legacy then played them close. Moose will move up and Venom/Legacy will be clear top 2.
Express # 12

Ur nuts ... rebels barely beat express today. Rush played very well.
Express # 12

Rush is awful
Express # 12

Express # 12

RUSH IS AWFUL
Who cares, It’s all a toss up at this point. The teams at the top are so close that on any day any team can beat the others. What's clear is that there are so many talented top teams that if your kid is on a B team (Express, Havoc) they should really be looking elsewhere to play on an A squad rather than rot on B.
Rebels won tourney and express 0-4
Keep pounding you chest Rebels parents

Saw rebels v express. Rebels won by 1 and there was a questionable goal taken away from Express... in the crease.
Should of stayed and watched championship. Dominate Rebels win over turtles.
Rebels beat nobody to win their championship, I think their offense took a hit with smithtown leaving and taking on B players
Rebels beat nobody to win their championship, I think their offense took a hit with smithtown leaving and taking on B players

Hey buttheadhat... the Rebels beat the Smithtown nitwits that left. They were out coached at every turn.

TiredLaxGuy needs to retire and not hold playing time and petty BS over people. Teams don't win when parents run the asylum and that's what you have at the Turtles... listen to the parents and you will have a season of disappointment.

RUSH came within 1 goal of being in the championship #RUSHFOREVER
Are those turtles the tenacious turtles or are they two separate clubs?
Rebels are a better TEAM this year. Thanks MM
Rebels prob have better group of kids. Great coach. And they should be very happy about both. But talent took deep hit. But that’s ok
2way needs to be in the mix for top team
Explain how Rebels talent took a big hit. Not The smithtown kids that left, so who?
Turtles scored 2 Goals against Rebels. Hope all are happy on both teams, but lets be clear only a couple of those kids would have made Rebels.
See you in the Spring, Rebels schedule posted.
no nlf tournaments for the rebels? not good enough to play in them?
Rebel parents still stink
Rebels have their issues... but, RUSH parents and Turtles parents (with their 50 kids running around) are pretty much one in the same, just different colored hooded sweatshirts...
Rebel issues
1) Great kids
2) Great parent
3) Great coaches
Yeah they really do have issues
I guess it’s the on going joke, blame the rebels for everything
I'm guessing that this is supposed to be an insult?!?

Rebels have their issues... but, RUSH parents and Turtles parents (with their 50 kids running around) are pretty much one in the same, just different colored hooded sweatshirts...
Great Coaches. Lets stop. Yes they have won youth travel lax tournaments 3rd i might say. But BM is the biggest choke artist in Suffolk HS lacrosse. Won NOTHING
Rebel issues
1) Great kids
2) Great parent
3) Great coaches

I love the comedic stage this forum provides...Rebels-Great Parents... Hilarious. The author has a real sense of humor.
91 owns the Rebels now - last year is over. Let me know when Smithtown doesn’t choke against Ward Melville again. Good coaching.
Their Coach runs a very successful HS program, while 91 Coaches are only there b/c they have kids on the team. How many Coaches does 91 have? Seems like there are 5-6 Dads on the sideline yelling nonsense, is that Coaching? Daddy-ball at its best. Good luck on that team, paying to watch all the Coaches’ kids play for free - get me some popcorn!
Rebel parents, please stop telling us how great your kids are and everyone else is just OK. We get it, your the new kid on the block and want everyone to know your around.
Their Coach runs a very successful HS program, while 91 Coaches are only there b/c they have kids on the team. How many Coaches does 91 have? Seems like there are 5-6 Dads on the sideline yelling nonsense, is that Coaching? Daddy-ball at its best. Good luck on that team, paying to watch all the Coaches’ kids play for free - get me some popcorn!

---

this is a really tough call. Collectively, Rebels clearly has the most obnoxious and disliked families and environment. However, 91 has the most obnoxious singular parent (short pudgy guy always yelling on sideline). Luckily these kids are only 9ish, so we get to see this play out for another 9 years.
Rebels SMASHED the Turtles...we're coming to do the same to your broads next!!
no your not
Rebels SMASHED the Turtles...we're coming to do the same to your broads next!!

The rebels were good last year but this year don’t stand a chance against venom
Someone should do a little research on who the 91 coaches are...

No research necessary - it’s all out there. Great players do not necessarily make great Coaches. Someone should do a little research and come back with how many Coach’s kids are on that team. Then also research how many of those kids have their friends from PAL on the team? Keep telling yourself it’s not an issue as your little superstar watches and they cash your $4K check. Don’t worry, he’ll get his chance next summer when his skills improve, just keep coming to practice (sound familiar?)
sounds like your little boy didn't make the team. i heard there was a scrimmage this past weekend between legacy and moooselax. Any details?
91 critic, get a life. Not your team, not your problem. Not my team either. Move on and worry about your next paycheck or your own kid. And in fact, stop worrying and just enjoy the lacrosse. In the end all the teams are going to win some and lose some. All teams will lose and gain players. All teams will have some parents gripe about playing time or who is facing off blah, blah blah...Just be happy you are not married to one of those rebel heifers...
everyone plays on that venom team, they have a lot of depth at every position. it's a lot different than last year's team. stop hating and making things up.
Actually no does not sound familiar at all. You should come to a practice and see how those daddy's treat the kids on the team. And there is absolutely no issue with PAL/friends. Sounds like you are a little bitter buddy. And talk about $ should be banned from the site--if you can't afford it don't pay, thats fine. 4k to some may be $10 to another--make the right choice for your family.

No research necessary - it’s all out there. Great players do not necessarily make great Coaches. Someone should do a little research and come back with how many Coach’s kids are on that team. Then also research how many of those kids have their friends from PAL on the team? Keep telling yourself it’s not an issue as your little superstar watches and they cash your $4K check. Don’t worry, he’ll get his chance next summer when his skills improve, just keep coming to practice (sound familiar?)
#GREATESTPOSTOFALLTIME
91 critic, get a life. Not your team, not your problem. Not my team either. Move on and worry about your next paycheck or your own kid. And in fact, stop worrying and just enjoy the lacrosse. In the end all the teams are going to win some and lose some. All teams will lose and gain players. All teams will have some parents gripe about playing time or who is facing off blah, blah blah...Just be happy you are not married to one of those rebel heifers...
Wow 91 parents really drinking that kool-aid. Sounds like a total love fest on Venom. We’ll see if those good vibes keep going through the summer, b/c “alot of depth” in the Fall usually turns into a very crowded bench come summer. Good Luck w/ that...
"Wow 91 parents really drinking that kool-aid. Sounds like a total love fest on Venom. We’ll see if those good vibes keep going through the summer, b/c “alot of depth” in the Fall usually turns into a very crowded bench come summer. Good Luck w/ that..."

Why do you care? You are the guy that rubber necks at traffic accidents slowing everything down and probably a fire watcher too. Get a life. Your obsession with trolling 91 is comical. The Moose is Loose!
moose vs 91 is the first game on monday
OK, we get it: Rebel’s Moms are loud and obnoxious and 91 is all about friends and family Daddy ball. None of this matters, go look at the 2024 Board: Last year, all the 91 crazies were saying how they are the greatest team ever, they won Denver, then a week later lost to BBL, now it’s all complaints about MD cheating holdbacks. Everyone really needs to slow down since being best in 4th grade will get you a nice pat on the back, that’s it.
what kind of lineup is that Monday... E3 is terrible, LB will get killed, and 91s vs Moose is good competition.
I guess moose vs 91 will be 2 competitive games, championship included. Other than that, it's a complete waste
I guess moose vs 91 will be 2 competitive games, championship included. Other than that, it's a complete waste

so its a waste for the other teams to play each other? They actually completed the schedule pretty fairly so that each team plays only EITHER Venom or Moose. Cant control who signs up.
What’s the new terrible mom rankings? I have it as
Venom fat short out of his mind jerk dad.
Rush moms
Turtles moms
Rebels trough eating moms
Am I missing anyone?
What team does your son play for who just made these rankings up?
What’s the new terrible mom rankings? I have it as
Venom fat short out of his mind jerk dad.
Rush moms
Turtles moms
Rebels trough eating moms
Am I missing anyone?

I feel sorry for your wife and kids. You are a total embarrassment. Stay hidden behind your keyboard. It's for the best
Rebels moms in a class of their own. No issues with any of the other teams. Though Venom short, fat, bald, loud, donk makes watching games near him difficult but he is just dense and passionate, not rude to opposing players in my experience with him being subjected to him.
Rebels moms in a class of their own. No issues with any of the other teams. Though Venom short, fat, bald, loud, donk makes watching games near him difficult but he is just dense and passionate, not rude to opposing players in my experience with him being subjected to him.

----
all i can say is, thank god for the internet... i used to go to tournaments, and think i was the oddball, looking at these parents and having these thoughts. Now, I find comfort that other civilized parents see these groups of misfits as obnoxious, loud, rude, and embarrassing. This is YOUTH sports, enjoy WATCHING your kids. The fact that there are these stereotypes, and that one dad is widely known already, and this is only a 9yr old age bracket... is sad!
How was fall brawl??
Nice weather, hammerheads won, 91 won, a lot of town teams, and mooselax was challenged
Where was the fall brawl? How did Mustang Classic end up? I know some clubs played out there as well. I am not sure how strong the field was or which teams ended up playing?
Fall Brawl was at Hecksher.

4 teams in Mustang, championship was Smithtown vs Empire, Empire forfeited.
moose tied E3, its not easy playing up an age bracket
how was the competition at the brawl?
we had no competition at the mustang, i don't blame empire. last year we played 2way there. i was hoping for another shot at them.
Give a ton of credit to venom and moose playing up!
Venom played very hard and well going 4-0. And moose going 1-1-1 -for a first year team they are looking to be a top 3/4 team in the 2028. Should be a great spring for both teams!!!!
Hammerheads play well, not a lot of competition in that bracket this year.
Thanks Marty Moose for that
Thanks Marty Moose for that

Give moose credit for playing up? oh you mean for doing something abnormal and actually playing in the age bracket where they belong? If they played in the 2028/2029 bracket... what does that say, you can beat a town team of 2029s? A 2029 club team and E3 (x2)?
1. Legacy or Venom
2. Moose
3. Rebels
4. Igloo
5. Turtles
6. Express or Havoc
2way should be mentioned with legacy and venom
i'm not so sure legacy should be ranked #1
Ok I guess I said it wrong sorry, just saying a 2028 team playing a few 2027 teams and holding there own.
My son does not play for them just thought for a first year team they look pretty good
And will give a good run in the spring.
1. Legacy or Venom
2. Moose
3. Rebels
4. Igloo
5. Turtles
6. Express or Havoc

you had me until you mentioned Igloo...they are easily at bottom of the list.
moose ahead of rebels?
LI Only
1)91 Beat all LI teams
2)Legacy/Rebels- Did not play each other this fall
3)Moose/ Needs to show up to tourneys with top teams
4)Turtles/ Excellent start, see what they have come spring
5)Rupoop/Solid always competes
No other teams close now
Legacy hasn't played 91 yet either
MOOOOOOOSE
Marty Moose says
Sorry Folks we are closed till spring
Turtles tearing it up today
Against nobody
CT Wolves beat 91 pretty handily. They win this easy.
Turtles won
They are happy winning in a B bracket really ?!!!
What a joke
?? Results.
Turtles won
91 Havoc parents cant be too happy. Bring kids from Venom down and play over many of the regulars. That's tough at 4,000 to explain. Not to mention losing even with those kids. Proud of our kids for their effort. we were overmatched but played hard all day long.
Venom kids barely played. Get a life
91 Havoc parents cant be too happy. Bring kids from Venom down and play over many of the regulars. That's tough at 4,000 to explain. Not to mention losing even with those kids. Proud of our kids for their effort. we were overmatched but played hard all day long.

There were 3 venom kids there and they played very little. What is wrong w you people?
Why would anyone come on here and complain about who is on what team? Also why would anyone say it was a joke or a B Bracket? Trying to take away from what a group of 10 year old's accomplished? I don't get the detest and misery on this message board. I came to look and see how a few local teams did and people just bashing each other. You people complaining and bashing should step up and sign your name to these posts. Perhaps maybe just use it for what it should be used for (Information and promoting all kids lacrosse). Good luck in spring to everyone and hopefully over the holidays some of you can relax a bit.
Why would anyone come on here and complain about who is on what team? Also why would anyone say it was a joke or a B Bracket? Trying to take away from what a group of 10 year old's accomplished? I don't get the detest and misery on this message board. I came to look and see how a few local teams did and people just bashing each other. You people complaining and bashing should step up and sign your name to these posts. Perhaps maybe just use it for what it should be used for (Information and promoting all kids lacrosse). Good luck in spring to everyone and hopefully over the holidays some of you can relax a bit.

And who said it was a "B" bracket? Turtles, Wolves, Havoc all pretty good teams. Are there only 3-4 A teams???
Havoc only had 15 players and they got 3 players to help them out.
The 3 boys didn’t get a lot of run. The turtles looked good!
Havoc is a B team... Turtles could argue A.
any chatter re town teams.... Moose invitational this past weekend?
any teams doing box ?
Box Good. Speed lax in a gym is a joke...
Thanks for your approval rating and classification of a 10 yr old Lacrosse team. Get a grip on reality.
Loosen the grip on yourself pal... Probably a rebel mom lover, hence your tight grip...
They’re both B teams.
what a disappointment... a whole week w no comments, and a notIntelligent comment about being a rebel mom lover. Booo.
i think the turtles will be the 3rd or 4th best team on the island
And tell me what your point of view does for any of these players. This could be a useful resource but people turn it into a [ChillLaxin] session where tough guys and gals bash each other and rate 10 year olds. Who is the top team for 2028? Who cares they are kids learning the sport.
And tell me what your point of view does for any of these players. This could be a useful resource but people turn it into a [ChillLaxin] session where tough guys and gals bash each other and rate 10 year olds. Who is the top team for 2028? Who cares they are kids learning the sport.

Pipe down sparkey don’t be so stiff. If you don’t want to enjoy the banter, go have a catch with your kid. He probably needs it.

Pipe down sparkey don’t be so stiff. If you don’t want to enjoy the banter, go have a catch with your kid. He probably needs it.

I think my guy will be fine. I just don't see joy in bashing other 10 year old lacrosse teams. However, I do clearly understand the type of person that would enjoy doing these things. The type who never played a competitive sport and now lives on message boards regarding youth athletics. This is now the issue with youth sports in our society and you my friend are standing right in the center...

I think my guy will be fine. I just don't see joy in bashing other 10 year old lacrosse teams. However, I do clearly understand the type of person that would enjoy doing these things. The type who never played a competitive sport and now lives on message boards regarding youth athletics. This is now the issue with youth sports in our society and you my friend are standing right in the center...

------

And... here comes Mr. "I played varsity for ___" to educate all of us what is was like being a real athlete. Thanks!
Well said and I could not agree more. Talk about tournaments, games and upcoming events. Even wish teams luck or god forbid congratulate some when winning. However, most tend to just post negative information and bash one another (kids and parents). Don't get me wrong some parents bring it on themselves but we all see that every weekend. Leave the kid bashing and your AP Polls at home.
I need some info on cost for club teams at this age. Thanks in advance.
Almost every club lists what you get and what you pay for on their web sites. I imagine that will be more comprehensive and informative than the piecemeal information you will get back here.
Igloo. 91, Express, Moose, Turtles, Rebels, Shore to Shore, FLG to name a few...
I need some info on cost for club teams at this age. Thanks in advance.

Costs range from around 1200 up to 4000
This is a list of all the teams on Long Island ((2028), to the best of my knowledge

Nassau

91 Havoc
91 Venom
Express
FLG
Igloo
Long Island Lacrosse Club
Recon
Shore to shore
True Blue

Suffolk

24 east
E3
Empire
Legacy
Mooselax
Outlaws
Rebels
Rush Adrenaline
Rush Tidal Rush
Tenacious Turtles
Seems most do not have cost on websites. Seems like a big swing from 1200 to 4000. Thanks for all the names. If anyone knows a cost for their team it would be greatly appreciated.
The most expensive tuitions come from 91, Express, Legacy, Igloo and FLG

The cheapest tuition I saw was from LILC at 1200

The biggest thing for most parents is quantity and quality of practices, tournaments joined, playing time, coaching staff attendance and location of practices.

If you ignore the trolls that post on here you can get some pretty good information, if you want to give more details I’m sure someone could direct you to a team that still might have a spot open or a short list of teams your son would want to try out for in July
Recon, Outlaws, Rebels... i get emails by the hour asking for boys to come down as the need 2028 players. Is 91 a Nassau team? don't they practice in Suffolk?
91 practices at farmingdale college outdoors and in commack during the winter
Rebels 2028 is not looking for any additional players

ha if the right player comes down, Rebels are looking for additional players. Same way other teams take players throughout the year, Rebels will gladly take them as well.
Rebels better pick up kids if they want to hang with 91 Venom or else they are a shell of what they were last year.

Definitely room for improvement with that team.
Heard they were still trying to steal players away from other teams. That organization will never be a 91 or top dog. Its the Outlaws all over again..
Heard they were still trying to steal players away from other teams. That organization will never be a 91 or top dog. Its the Outlaws all over again..

91 is all holdbacks and Daddy-ball. Have fun at the Warrior Games this year. Note: just because they tell you you're an "All American", it really doesn't mean a whole lot once you leave Amherst....
You heard wrong Turtleman
Stay away from Rebels. Bad organization, attracts bad people. Notice I'm not bashing any other program...they've earned their negative reputation.
Drain the swamp...Rebels, Turtles Outlaws
Yes pay 4400 to be on 91 "B" team. Then have them bring kids down from the "A" team while your children sit and not even win. At least you have the 91 sweatshirt or jacket to wear on the sidelines. Their top teams are always solid but beyond that its average at best.
Yes pay 4400 to be on 91 "B" team. Then have them bring kids down from the "A" team while your children sit and not even win. At least you have the 91 sweatshirt or jacket to wear on the sidelines. Their top teams are always solid but beyond that its average at best.

FYI parents nothing in this post factual for 2028 team.

So is it not correct that out at Stony Brook in the Fall Classic a few Venom Kids were brought down to play for Havoc and still did not make the finals? Truth is that did happen and 91 parents are the ones that were talking about it that cold day... That is factual. No fake news here.
They barely played and certainly didn’t take time from anyone. True didn’t make finals on a coin flip but the CT team was better as a whole than the 91 team that day anyway. Pretty sure all the kids had fun.
It’s not 4400 and bringing the 3 kids down was only so they had enough that day to have a few subs.
True story ^^^

So is it not correct that out at Stony Brook in the Fall Classic a few Venom Kids were brought down to play for Havoc and still did not make the finals? Truth is that did happen and 91 parents are the ones that were talking about it that cold day... That is factual. No fake news here.

Venom kids barely played. Nobody was sitting so they could play-the Venom kids were there on a day when Havoc did not have many subs. But yes that part is true they lost a coin flip for the finals. The CT team was a better team that day though to be fair. Nobody 2028 pays anywhere near $4400 so you should get your facts straight
please don't detest or pick on a "B" team or the 3 kids that played that day from the other team. it's not healthy to be jealous, not to mention these kids are 9. it was freezing that day and there's nothing wrong with having a few subs. it's better than having to drop out of the tournament. plus you're about a thousand dollars off on your tuition. why are we bringing something up from 2 months ago?
please don't detest or pick on a "B" team or the 3 kids that played that day from the other team. it's not healthy to be jealous, not to mention these kids are 9. it was freezing that day and there's nothing wrong with having a few subs. it's better than having to drop out of the tournament. plus you're about a thousand dollars off on your tuition. why are we bringing something up from 2 months ago?

Not a Havoc parent- that “B” team is 1-2 players away from being top 3. 10 of those kids could make most “A” teams
Not a Havoc parent- that “B” team is 1-2 players away from being top 3. 10 of those kids could make most “A” teams[/quote]

Maybe, if one of those 2 players was the Walrus goalie from the Geico ads. There is nothing wrong with being a B team but don't tell yourself that 2 kids would miraculously change this crew into a top team at this age group. Have you seen their scores against any other top team? One of those teams is Venom and they didn't take any Havoc kids last year - so how could 1-2 newbies make this team superior to them? Keep drinking that orange and blue Kool aid - and make sure you pony up for those extra training sessions, Warrior AA tryouts are coming fast.
are you sure the venom team didn't take any havoc players? check your sources
are you sure the venom team didn't take any havoc players? check your sources

Sorry Venom daddy, they maybe took 1 but, apparently Havoc reloaded and are only 1-2 players (hopefully Warrior All-Americans) from being right there with you guys.
Love how the 91 parents just keep commenting to eachother.
congrats rebels on your box win. nlf, here we come
You won a January box tourney against pick up teams - please pump the brakes, Rebel Mom.

How quickly you forget getting spanked at your own tournament in the fall.
I love eating my popcorn and reading all the jealousy out there!!
Who cares let the kids play and have fun!!!
I know 2 kids left havoc and moved to venom and the top two players from igloo moved to venom.
Havoc is still short on numbers. They are 3 more sold players away from being a good/lower A team.
Plus I heard the Hammerheads will be the top team this year!
Venom
Hammerheads
2way
Legacy
Moose
Turtles
Express
S2S
Rebels
I love eating my popcorn and reading all the jealousy out there!!
Who cares let the kids play and have fun!!!
I know 2 kids left havoc and moved to venom and the top two players from igloo moved to venom.
Havoc is still short on numbers. They are 3 more sold players away from being a good/lower A team.
Plus I heard the Hammerheads will be the top team this year!
Venom
Hammerheads
2way
Legacy
Moose
Turtles
Express
S2S
Rebels

----

you actually had a decent discussion going until you started with the Hammerheads nonsense. and then to throw in S2S is just a violation of human rights
Lol. Hammerheads is a pickup team of studs from many different clubs and when they are all together they are VERY good, but it is not a club so can't be measured as such. I imagine will be more difficult to assemble the group as they get older as well.

S2S is a nice program but has some work to do to be on this list.
Hammerheads is a team formed of A players from different clubs that get together and beat up teams in Town Tournaments - really no other reason for them to exist. They are named perfectly.

Venom and Havoc will always have internal competition esp. as they get older. No one joins Havoc thinking their kid is a B player, they hope to get him in the program, train him up, and progress to a higher level. Not at 91. Typically the A team Coaches surround their own kids with the best players, regardless of how good their own kid is. Take a look at any 91 B team - the only people that stay are the Coaches' kids and their friends. Great model, right?

Legacy and Moose seems to be taking the right approach - stay off the radar, train their butts off, and surprise everyone come summer.

Express and Turtles grow through poaching and promises - not necessarily the best model.

Rebels have crazy high expectations and a decent approach but their parents are nuts - once they lose a game or two in any tourney the wheels will fall off and they'll start looking for other options

If 2Way has the right mix, and if their older kids are free, they shouldn't have any problems dominating this age group again this summer.
Lol. Hammerheads is a pickup team of studs from many different clubs and when they are all together they are VERY good, but it is not a club so can't be measured as such. I imagine will be more difficult to assemble the group as they get older as well.

S2S is a nice program but has some work to do to be on this list.

----

Yup 9 yr old studs
Hammerheads don't play in Town tournaments. They are a group of friends who like playing together. And someone said it--will be harder and harder to get them together as the kids get older. They are not a club team.
what happened? Did your son not make The Hammerheads or venom or Havoc? You seem a little harsh about 9 year old lacrosse. Why all these negative thoughts? At this age it’s about kids learning the Game and improving there fundamentals.
It does not matter who they play for just as long as the program his helping your son grow!
That can come from and A team and a B team. Why is it that a kid is only looking to be on a A team? There are plenty of teams that say they are an A team cause they only have one team and I know 91 B team would beat them cause they have. You can’t say that about any other program. They may not get the exact coaching as the A team but they still get amazing training.
As long as the kid is happy were he is and as a parent u see improvement that’s all you can ask for! And as a parent if you don’t see that you should move your son to a place where he will get proper training!
There are no reason to bash other clubs! I have friends on many different clubs, high level and low level. As long as your son is happy should be the bottom line!
The only time I saw the Hammerheads play town teams was this fall. It was not even there too team and the only played as a favor so the bracket could get filled out. So unless you know all your information please don’t speak about other clubs. This forum should be a fun thing and give people advice to others about the game! Not a bashing Center!
English much? Enough with the exclamations, you can use a period once in a while, HammerDad!
The only time I saw the Hammerheads play town teams was this fall.[/quote]

The only time I saw Hammerheads play town teams was when they did it.
Sorry, not 9 year old "studs". How about a collection of strong players? Does that language make you feel better?
a couple of more months and we'll be outside watching our kids playing lacrosse. lets stay positive and not detest. anyone considering doing the warrior games?
Parents, if your son is in 4th grade and still wants a opportunity to play for a travel program, or your unhappy with your current situation, Igloo's A and B teams in the current 4th Grade is holding open tryouts to fill a couple of spots for both teams. This is a completely free tryout for anyone seriously considering Travel lacrosse with Igloo. The Coaches for these two teams are as follows:

Coaches for these teams:
Anthony Barone
Blake Miller
Brett Waxer
Anthony Muscarella
Ryan Gibbons
TWO TRYOUT DATES:
Sunday, FEBRUARY 2ND, 9:30AM - 11AM

Sunday, FEBRUARY 9TH, 9:30AM - 11AM

TRYOUT LOCATION FOR BOTH:
ALLEY POND TENNIS CENTER BUBBLE
79-20 Winchester Blvd
Queens Village, NY 11427

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT ANTHONY BARONE FROM IGLOO AT 516-946-3013 OR EMAIL AT TB07@OPTONLINE.NET
Parents, if your son is in 4th grade and still wants a opportunity to play for a travel program, or your unhappy with your current situation, Igloo's A and B teams in the current 4th Grade is holding open tryouts to fill a couple of spots for both teams. This is a completely free tryout for anyone seriously considering Travel lacrosse with Igloo. The Coaches for these two teams are as follows:

Coaches for these teams:
Anthony Barone
Blake Miller
Brett Waxer
Anthony Muscarella
Ryan Gibbons
TWO TRYOUT DATES:
Sunday, FEBRUARY 2ND, 9:30AM - 11AM

Sunday, FEBRUARY 9TH, 9:30AM - 11AM

TRYOUT LOCATION FOR BOTH:
ALLEY POND TENNIS CENTER BUBBLE
79-20 Winchester Blvd
Queens Village, NY 11427

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT ANTHONY BARONE FROM IGLOO AT 516-946-3013 OR EMAIL AT TB07@OPTONLINE.NET

-----

what happened here? Where did all their kids go?

So, now i get emails from Igloo, Rebels, Outlaws, Recon, and Legacy.... do these the teams really need an A and B at this point if these clubs cannot fill their rosters?
B doesn’t exist. Not too many clubs have solid second teams. No reason to pay all that money to be a club’s sloppy seconds...
My advice would be to avoid the second team of an organization and go to a club that has only 1 team.
"Sloppy seconds" That immediately conjured up the image of Rebels Moms in my mind, for some reason...
Grow up!!! Its so old
lol, so old, but so true. Funny.
Your turds can not beat them so instead you make fun of moms. Very classy
"Sloppy seconds" That immediately conjured up the image of Rebels Moms in my mind, for some reason...

At least seconds means someone took a chance, most of these other Moms should actually practice the Yoga they bought the Yoga pants for, instead of polishing off a couple more cheeseburgers with their Pinot
i have a serious question... if all the 2028 Rebels went to Turtles, then isn't it the Turtles mom's who should be discussed?
I’d bang some rebels moms. And turtles moms also. Ladies look me up next torney I’ll be the guy starring at your sloppy self and imagining putting something else in your mouth to stop all your non sensical yelling.
No my friend. Only about 7 or 8 kids went I believe. The mom with he strong right hook and majority of the team stayed.
number 66 is the rebels, stop him and they're nothing
number 66 is the rebels, stop him and they're nothing

Calling out 9/10 year olds and calling them nothing: lost post of the day from a keyboard expert.
Which town teams are top gunners in this age group?
Suffolk

1) Smithtown
2) West Islip
3) East Islip
Not sure where the evil women currently reside Turtles or Rebels or combo. Will ascertain when we see / hear the sidelines this spring summer. Hopefully they or their husbands read this forum and they clean up their acts. 66 Is a fantastic player. Agree talent drop off after that.

No one on this forum or who played the old Rebels can deny they had a really good team, but the parental sideline behavior, mom's not dad's was rude, obnoxious and no class and would only further a negative perception of people on long island if they played off the island. Last comment on that group as it is a new season and teams have shuffled and hopefully behavior will be toned down / improved. Good luck to all, including Rebels and Turtles mom's and all other teams.
I’d bang some rebels moms. And turtles moms also. Ladies look me up next torney I’ll be the guy starring at your sloppy self and imagining putting something else in your mouth to stop all your non sensical yelling.

Have some class. Keyboard cowboy who obviously spends many nights alone. Let's be honest the sidelines are not riddled with supermodel's (guys or girls). They are moms and dads cheering on their child. In the case that you are not cheering maybe it is because you have nothing to cheer about. As far as the comment about the shape people are in I bet the fitness magazines have been ringing your phone off the hook.

Have some class. Keyboard cowboy who obviously spends many nights alone. Let's be honest the sidelines are not riddled with supermodel's (guys or girls). They are moms and dads cheering on their child. In the case that you are not cheering maybe it is because you have nothing to cheer about. As far as the comment about the shape people are in I bet the fitness magazines have been ringing your phone off the hook.

You don’t have to be so rude!!! I’m just a man trying to eat some sloppy butt. If you want to find me, I will be the guy in the porta potty [ChillLaxin] and yelling REEEEEEBBBBBEEEEEEEELLLLLLLSSSSSSS as I spluugeee all over the walls.
Looks like the legacy and 91 will finally play each other at the blatant spring jam
Will be a great test for both teams. Having played both in the fall I think 91 comes out on top. Both teams are great.
Why is a team that charges the highest tuition, and mostly plays in its own tournaments, selling raffle tickets for fundraising?
Everyone-we aren’t allowed to fund raise cuz some genius on BOTC thinks we shouldn’t. Cancel the raffle
Raffle? Any information on who, what, or how much? Figured this is a good place to post stuff like that.
PAL team placing is curious this year. As usual there are some VERY good teams sandbagging down in D2 while some teams that struggled last year somehow got placed in D1. I guess PAL either:
A. Doesn't care
B. Doesn't look at last year's record
C. Places team purely on past reupation/program
D. Has it our for certain towns/directors
E. All of the above

At least they ended festivus

How about a rules change also that at least one pass has to be completed in the box to actually teach theses kids the game as opposed to my best guy vs. your best guy?
Any breakdown of PAL teams? Website where you can find them?
PAL team placing is curious this year. As usual there are some VERY good teams sandbagging down in D2 while some teams that struggled last year somehow got placed in D1. I guess PAL either:
A. Doesn't care
B. Doesn't look at last year's record
C. Places team purely on past reupation/program
D. Has it our for certain towns/directors
E. All of the above

At least they ended festivus

How about a rules change also that at least one pass has to be completed in the box to actually teach theses kids the game as opposed to my best guy vs. your best guy?

---------------

Are you going to give examples.... the suspense is killing me
The rumor is is that there will be only 6 teams in division A and 12 in division B, with teams moving up after week 3
Nassau or Suffolk? What teams are VERY good that moved down? Seeding is based on prior year record and input from town and seeding group
are you talking about Nassau or suff?
Who are the sandbaggers?
The rumor is is that there will be only 6 teams in division A and 12 in division B, with teams moving up after week 3

6 A teams... Manhasset, GC, Massapequa, Roslyn, Bayville and....
Fake News
Already have the schedule
A team
Bayville/Locust valley
2 teams from Manhasset
Wantagh
North shore
Long Beach
CSH
Rvc
West Islip
Garden City
Bethpage
Babylon
Smithtown?
I’m hearing from a VERY RELIABLE SOURCE that the state is looking at canceling all spring youth sports and maybe summer. The corona virus is here and they’re afraid of getting kids infected thru sports.
Fake news... I heard from the same source Rebels Moms joined together to go on a Keto diet and ban vulgar displays this season as well.
I’m hearing from a VERY RELIABLE SOURCE that the state is looking at canceling all spring youth sports and maybe summer. The corona virus is here and they’re afraid of getting kids infected thru sports.

I highly doubt that is happening.
Smithtown?

Who cares? Obnoxious Coach and terrible Parents - all that is wrong with this sport.
Agreed on no class Smithtown Coach. 2nd grade stick checks and birth certificate requests (he was wrong on both counts). lost.
Nothing against the kids, but the Smithtown youth lax organization stinks from the head down.
Nothing against the kids, but the Smithtown youth lax organization stinks from the head down.

I agree with you. stinks that their coach is such a terrible example. Those kids are great athletes. But, parents and Masi give them a bad reputation.
Please feel free anyone at anytime to sign your name to these posts. Seems easy for you to sign other peoples names. So cowardly and seems like some jealousy here as well.
Please feel free anyone at anytime to sign your name to these posts. Seems easy for you to sign other peoples names. So cowardly and seems like some jealousy here as well.

Your wrong. The only cowardly act , since you mentioned it, some of you taking your frustrations out on the kids, if their parents challenge you in regards to your coaching style. Don't stand there and tell me it's all about the kids, it's only about your kid and your so called friends that tag behind behind and support the garbage. Like one post mentioned, the fish stinks from the head down. So i guess you're apart of the "fishes" anatomy. The head or tail?

Let's start with you!!!!!!!

The only jealous cowards are the one’s who support this idiocy. What kind of stunad brags about their dominance in PAL? It is only about player development, not wins. Most of the teams you beat up on have barely played together and are Coached by volunteers looking to have fun. This guy walks the sideline like it’s game 7 of the Stanley Cup. Stay classy Smithtown.

The only jealous cowards are the one’s who support this idiocy. What kind of stunad brags about their dominance in PAL? It is only about player development, not wins. Most of the teams you beat up on have barely played together and are Coached by volunteers looking to have fun. This guy walks the sideline like it’s game 7 of the Stanley Cup. Stay classy Smithtown.

Lot of wack a molds on the board here. I live in Smithtown, many of the coaches can care less for any kid besides their own or immediate friends. Lets see you complain, and you will be shot down. Coaches and board members are all in bed together. It's time for a change, same people in place way too long!
Smithtown spells out expectations for the kids and parents, but how about expectations regarding the staff? They say if you have a concern our door is always open, bul@#$t. Once you go past the open door, you're standing on a false floor leading to a black hole where you and you kid will stay.

SNOWFLAKE!! Exactly what is wrong w our society.

Snowflake? You really are a stunad. I don’t know about other grades but 2028 Smithtown staff is awful. Head coach is a whacjob and if you parents can’t see that then maybe you’re also part of the problem. He’s the same stunad responsible for the rebels drama last season. That team still hasn’t been able to shake the turmoil that, that stunad caused. And trust me Masi, no one is jealous of you. I actually feel pity for how empty your life must be that your proudest moments is when you win a PAL game. Get a hobby lost.
There must be some truth to this Smithtown stuff. Plenty of parents from other towns/programs on here that aren't being attacked for their conduct like Rebels and Smithtown... just sayin...
Anyone know who is playing in the Shamrock Shootout next week?

[quote=Anonymous]Please feel free anyone at anytime to sign your name to these posts. Seems easy for you to sign other peoples names. So cowardly and seems like some jealousy here as well.

Snowflake? You really are a stunad. I don’t know about other grades but 2028 Smithtown staff is awful. Head coach is a whacjob and if you parents can’t see that then maybe you’re also part of the problem. He’s the same stunad responsible for the rebels drama last season. That team still hasn’t been able to shake the turmoil that, that stunad caused. And trust me Masi, no one is jealous of you. I actually feel pity for how empty your life must be that your proudest moments is when you win a PAL game. Get a hobby lost.

Wow. Very bitter over PAL and club lax. Maybe this is personal?? Sounds it to me. Seems you have no problem bashing someone individually but fail to sign your name. I am not surprised. Why don't you just ask the kids and families the guy has coached for 4 years? Maybe ask those who left Rebels and went to Turtles bc of a certain coach? Or you can just feel extra tough bashing people behind a keyboard. Hope you raise you child differently.
Sounds like some Rebels parents are butt hurt that their team won’t be as good as it was last year
Sounds like some Rebels parents are butt hurt that their team won’t be as good as it was last year

I don't think it really matters, neither organization will have their team prepared for the season.

I don't think it really matters, neither organization will have their team prepared for the season.

Amazing how much conversation on 1 group of 9 year olds has stirred up. The Rebels seemed to be just fine with their new group and the Turtles new group did very well this fall also. They are both just kids playing a sport. I think the bashing needs to stop unless it makes you feel good to attack others while sitting home on your computer at 3 am. Not much else going on these late nights/mornings? Very sad...
I think the Corona is going to dominate the Shamrock... However, if the tournament does go off, Budweiser will field a very strong team along the sidelines of most participant team parents. Any other year I give bud the nod. This year Corona is the top seed.
I think the Corona is going to dominate the Shamrock... However, if the tournament does go off, Budweiser will field a very strong team along the sidelines of most participant team parents. Any other year I give bud the nod. This year Corona is the top seed.

Well sad. Lol

At least it's funny and not another negative comment...

Amazing how much conversation on 1 group of 9 year olds has stirred up. The Rebels seemed to be just fine with their new group and the Turtles new group did very well this fall also. They are both just kids playing a sport. I think the bashing needs to stop unless it makes you feel good to attack others while sitting home on your computer at 3 am. Not much else going on these late nights/mornings? Very sad...

----

surprised you would say Rebels seem just fine... i get an email hourly from them that they are "Still Looking for players"
Rebels 2028os not looking for players

----

surprised you would say Rebels seem just fine... i get an email hourly from them that they are "Still Looking for players"

Both teams won a tournament and performed well in others...

----

Both teams won a tournament and performed well in others...

Rebels, Turtles? Is there really any difference? Flip a coin.
No neither of them could ever compare to your organization. Wait you don't play do you? Living life by bashing 10 year old lacrosse teams. Let's see your resume? anyone who bashes teams or kids at this age should be embarrassed.
Read between the lines most posts are not bashing kids the posts bash the ridiculous parents.
Read between the lines most posts are not bashing kids the posts bash the ridiculous parents.

TY. Many parents don't have a clue about anything.
Just let the kids play and see how it goes. Rebels and Turtles not good teams- maybe not great but they are competitive. Would bet that after spring there is major turnover w all these teams
Crazy parents are on every sideline. I have seen them throughout every organization. If you say not your organization then you are just full of it...
Very sensitive for some reason. The term used was "ridiculous parents" not crazy and no one mentioned that they were not in every organization. Just certain organizations seem to have more than others.
In my experience the louder the parent the less they know about lacrosse.
In my experience the louder the parent the less they know about lacrosse.

yes no one is a lacrosse savant like you, Mr. Varsity Lacrosse, right?
I can't wait for tournaments to start so we get more fodder for banter from the Rebel/turtle mom's. This site is purely for comic relief and entertainment, not information, right? Assuming I understand the sites mission it is killing it!
I am just trying to find all the supermodels on any sideline? Are you people serious focusing on 1 or 2 groups? The percent of out of shape, big mouthed experts does not discriminate. It is every where Rebels, Turtles, 91 , Legacy, Express, Igloo etc... I would stop throwing stones and look in the mirror. I would bet Men's Health or Vogue are not banging your door down for a photo shoot. And truth is the loudest and craziest parent at this age group sits in a chair and screams like a lunatic. His son definitely was on Hammerheads and possibly 91 but I am not positive. That guy is special...
Is it true that Legacy had a lot of kids leave last year? If so why? They were really good.
I am just trying to find all the supermodels on any sideline? Are you people serious focusing on 1 or 2 groups? The percent of out of shape, big mouthed experts does not discriminate. It is every where Rebels, Turtles, 91 , Legacy, Express, Igloo etc... I would stop throwing stones and look in the mirror. I would bet Men's Health or Vogue are not banging your door down for a photo shoot. And truth is the loudest and craziest parent at this age group sits in a chair and screams like a lunatic. His son definitely was on Hammerheads and possibly 91 but I am not positive. That guy is special...

----

love that guy... legend

Nailed IT...
Hah. yes. The hammerhead/91 little man needs to be heard. Napolean I think is his name?
Is he a Hills parent?
Is he a Hills parent?

Nope he is not
Legacy seemed just fine in the fall. Not sure if anyone left or not but they were as good in the fall as they were in the spring.
Legacy seemed just fine in the fall. Not sure if anyone left or not but they were as good in the fall as they were in the spring.

Legacy loves throwing the extra tournment fee @ $125 per kid such a money grab they do it yr after yr . Greedy
Has anyone heard from any teams if there is going to be a spring travel season? I think they should cut their losses and not leave us all hanging. If we can't practice as a team, what is the use of throwing money at tournaments that will be tough to host tons of people safely.
do you think in this condition we're going through that there will be a spring season? i think it's a for gone conclusion that there will not be any spring lacrosse. we'll be lucky if there's a fall season.
Has anyone heard from any teams if there is going to be a spring travel season? I think they should cut their losses and not leave us all hanging. If we can't practice as a team, what is the use of throwing money at tournaments that will be tough to host tons of people safely.

Don't throw any more money to these organizations until they can provide concrete assurance the tournament will take place. They should cut their losses, but folks will want a refund. I paid for Smithtown PAL lax and their travel lax, together over 1K. Where's the MONEY BIG SHOTS?
i heard whispers of having tournaments in july and august
i heard whispers of having tournaments in july and august

From who ?
tournament organizers rearranged the tournament dates. Look at mylacrossetournaments
tournament organizers rearranged the tournament dates. Look at mylacrossetournaments

So you're going by what they say? Or are you saying they changed the dates. Call the school and tell me what they said.

So you're going by what they say? Or are you saying they changed the dates. Call the school and tell me what they said.

Sounds like desperate parents wanting to get there kids away. Now I see why, families with 2-3 kids, with mom and dad going in different directions each weekend. $600 bounce back and lax goal, 3K swing set, $800 bike and 10K swimming pool got old. Can't stand being around one another.

Don't throw any more money to these organizations until they can provide concrete assurance the tournament will take place. They should cut their losses, but folks will want a refund. I paid for Smithtown PAL lax and their travel lax, together over 1K. Where's the MONEY BIG SHOTS?

1k to a town/PAL team seems like alot of money . Why ? Thought PAL few hundred for the year.
In no particular order:

Top Group: Legacy, MooseLax, 91Venom

Next group: Igloo, 91 Havoc, Rebels, Turtles

Final group: S2S, Empire, Express, Rush, FLG
91 havoc has a goalie that doesn't want to play, i would move them to the final group
2way has to be in the top group
Top Group: Turtles, Legacy, MooseLax, 91Venom

Next group: 91 Havoc, Rebels, Express

Final group: S2S, Empire, Rush, FLG, Igloo and many others
--------------
- Turtles potentially #1
- venom & mooselax half the kids are holdbacks
- Rebels significantly diminished from last year
- S2S, Empire, Rush, FLG, Igloo all take kids without even trying out
Absolutely no truth to the holdback accusations on moose and 91
Whoever made the list is out of touch.
Top in order Venom, Legacy, Moose
Igloo is a "Next Group" team, maybe even Top
Turtles are NOT in the top tier.
Moose has more 29's (2)than they do quasi holdbacks(1)
FLG was a "next group" team, but they no longer field a 28 team
Express is down with the final group.
Turtles #1 & moose and Venom 1/2 the teams are holdbacks, please stop!
Turtles #1 lol lol I needed a good laugh.
Lol I needed a good laugh turtles number one.
Tri Star Final last Fall Rebels 7 Turds 2
Not even that close
"Turtles #1 & moose and Venom 1/2 the teams are holdbacks, please stop!"

Where are you getting your information. I can speak for one of the teams listed and you are completely wrong.
Turtles #1 & moose and Venom 1/2 the teams are holdbacks, please stop!

Ahhh yes, now holdbacks on the "Re: Boys 2028-4th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020" thread - Yes!!!! Keep it coming folks. Holdback talk has almost made every thread!!!!
Ranking 4th grade lacrosse teams .................. you people are such fools.
Why? I appreciate the information so I can identify the right spot for my son. I'm in the "last tier". Life is good.
Any teams register for the Delaware tournament?
the delaware tournament is not in this age group
Why even bother with the DE tournament? Turtles would sweep anyhow.
Do any teams know what tournaments they might be doing this summer if it's a go?
Newsflash from DE, site of the tournament: "large overweight women with tattoos and tank tops seen overturning a fried turkey leg food truck when it ran out of drumsticks" the mob wearing "turtles moms" emblazoned shirts went on to shake down the proprietor of a slurpees food truck while loudly consuming all of its contents. Middle aged men with "Turtles Dads" hats were seen running in the opposite direction. This group had a striking resemblance to a group representing Rebels Mom's that wreaked havoc on a tournament in NJ last year. Anyone with information on this, holdbacks or pb, please call you local authorities.

So funny. Turtles and Rebels, the prize jewel of travel lacrosse.
what tournament in jersey are you talking about?
anyone going to 91 invitational this weekend?
anyone going to 91 invitational this weekend?

NJ teams and Eclipse for the 2028 bracket
Which teams are doing which upcoming tournaments
Hawks, MadLax, BBL, SJ tribal all did Hershey this weekend.
Sorry was asking about LI teams
Rebels win another one. I guess we know who the team to beat is
Keep smokin the good stuff

I don’t see anything on tourneymachine, who did they play? Congrats
they gave up 3 goals in 3 games - that’s the good stuff
No quality opponents
pump the brakes Jordan, it was the first time these kids get a chance to get out and play in 5 months: boys playing with their friends on a beautiful campus on a beautiful day. good stuff.
I heard 91 venom played up in the 2027 bracket last week and went 3-0
And they just went 2/0 in Connecticut scoring 28 goals and giving up 7 against eclipse and laxachusset black.
Rebels vs Venom would be a great matchup.
They played in the fall at Blatant
91 venom vs rebels would be an uneven blood bath. Please rebels, hope that matchup never happens. Venom has given up on 2028 bracket and now playing 2027. Daddy ball and all. We are still the best team.