BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
Re: Boys 2028-4th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Soccer conflicts may be a prohibitive factor for some teams being able to attend. Who wants to attend with half a team and hear the fallout when they allow 7 goals or fail to beat team XYZ...

I disagree. When kids skip due to other sports, it creates opportunities for those further down the depth chart to show their stuff. This is the 'next in line theory', see the NY Yankees, 2019 AL East Champs.

Plus, if you're on a team with half soccer kids, at some point, you're going to need another team - elite soccer usually discourages multi-sport participation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
only one 91 and one express team signing up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
only one 91 and one express team signing up?

There is only 1 Express team and it’s signed up in the B bracket.

The second 91 team is not signed up for this tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are in 4th grade and half the team does compete in soccer. Yes, at some point they will have to choose, but it is not at this age--hence why my son doesn't play for express or 91. Its the off season for lax. Soccer coach gets the same treatment in the spring as the lax coach does in the fall. after 6th will pick one. So it does affect teams that are not solely focused on winning the 4th grade championship... 9 kids off a 24 man roster is more than dilutive and Next Man up. Save it... My fourth time down this pike. 1 D1, one who dropped it, one tracking nicely and my 4th grader who could make an play on any team out there right now. Enjoy your tournament. See you in the Spring.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a great promotion by the tournament director. Makes it sound like this is the only place to be this Fall. I'm sure those who chose not co come are doing other tournaments .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are in 4th grade and half the team does compete in soccer. Yes, at some point they will have to choose, but it is not at this age--hence why my son doesn't play for express or 91. Its the off season for lax. Soccer coach gets the same treatment in the spring as the lax coach does in the fall. after 6th will pick one. So it does affect teams that are not solely focused on winning the 4th grade championship... 9 kids off a 24 man roster is more than dilutive and Next Man up. Save it... My fourth time down this pike. 1 D1, one who dropped it, one tracking nicely and my 4th grader who could make an play on any team out there right now. Enjoy your tournament. See you in the Spring.

Love the 'Holier than thou, been there, done that' types. It appears your math is off (half of 24 is 12) but, as you say, since 9 of your Superstar's teammates aren't available, it's best for the other 15 to sit home and wonder why they can't win without the soccer kids. Please tell us which team your Messi/Rabil prodigy plays on so all his teammates know they are in the presence of greatness: a 4th Grader who can make and play on any team out there. Thank you so much for sparing us this Fall, we'll be quaking when you finally unleash him in the Spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
offseason LOL - that ended for youth sports 15 years ago... can't wait til your kid sets up for a penalty kick in March while my kid runs circles around him at the 1st tourneys. And, your kid prob not that good at soccer, because competitive soccer goes all year round... as do the tournaments and State Cup

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
offseason LOL - that ended for youth sports 15 years ago... can't wait til your kid sets up for a penalty kick in March while my kid runs circles around him at the 1st tourneys. And, your kid prob not that good at soccer, because competitive soccer goes all year round... as do the tournaments and State Cup

Love the 'Holier than thou, been there, done that' types. It appears your math is off (half of 24 is 12) but, as you say, since 9 of your Superstar's teammates aren't available, it's best for the other 15 to sit home and wonder why they can't win without the soccer kids. Please tell us which team your Messi/Rabil prodigy plays on so all his teammates know they are in the presence of greatness: a 4th Grader who can make and play on any team out there. Thank you so much for sparing us this Fall, we'll be quaking when you finally unleash him in the Spring.

---------------------------------------------------

Actually, you missed a key point in this Holier than thou statement... not only is his kid an uber athlete, he comes from a family that breeds competitive athletes.... Mr D1 dropout and Mr High School Fast Track....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. I laugh at your at your arrogance. Plenty of travel football kids as well. Not to worry. Our kids will not be sitting around wondering what to do with themselves. I am not so concerned my son misses one blatant tournament that he will fall behind like it sounds you must be...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is another tourney same day--Halloween Havoc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. I laugh at your at your arrogance. Plenty of travel football kids as well. Not to worry. Our kids will not be sitting around wondering what to do with themselves. I am not so concerned my son misses one blatant tournament that he will fall behind like it sounds you must be...

Laugh all you want, but we're not the ones saying their 4th Grader would make any team out there - that is pretty much the definition of arrogance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fair enough. I'll own that. But its not personal arrogance, it is a confident assessment of my sons talent vis-à-vis what is out there...at this point in time. You are off target on your assessment with "D1 drop out".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hopefully all of the really good teams go to the nlf tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where are the turtles hiding? any fall tournaments for them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know what turtling means.... lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard they(Turtles) are playing at Octoberfest in B Bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
False news

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
According to LeagueApps Oktoberfest only has R U S H, PrimeTime and Outlaws signed up for it so far

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
donde esta los turtles?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it Primetime or Eclipse that has that monster holdback middie (he was 10 last summer). The kid is gigantic. Faces off as well...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what's the link for league apps that shows what teams are registered? interested in another age group as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it Primetime or Eclipse that has that monster holdback middie (he was 10 last summer). The kid is gigantic. Faces off as well...

I believe the team you are referring to is SweetLax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
do the turtles show their schedule and teams on their website?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could be. It was a CT/Westchester team the boy I am referring to was on. I think they wore blue. It was last summer, but the size of the kid left an impression on me. I happened to speak to the boys father and he said it was his son and he was in 3rd grade at the time but 10.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles have decided to go back in shell for the winter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles have decided to go back in shell for the winter.

They are scrimmaging tomorrow, what is your kids team doing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the scrimmage of the almighty shelled creatures??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i was there, not very impressed by either team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who scrimmaged? Moose and Turtles? what about zebras and donkeys?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You were there ? What were you the ref or a parent and if the parent talking like that just remember they are in 4th grade . Come back to Reality dad. Relax little Johnny not getting a call from duke .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You were there ? What were you the ref or a parent and if the parent talking like that just remember they are in 4th grade . Come back to Reality dad. Relax little Johnny not getting a call from duke .

Hahah hahah at least someone gets it !!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles are going to handle the Rebels this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok Turtles then come play them. Your all talk, and will avoid the rebs. Step up or SHUT up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2028 talk lol omg get a life people

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It just doesn't matter. It Just Doesn't Matter. IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Monday, 1st game, Legacy vs turtles

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you! 4th grade
9/10 year olds! It doesn’t matter!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you! 4th grade
9/10 year olds! It doesn’t matter!

Why would you even be on this thread/website if you are just going to repeatedly post things about this age group not mattering?

Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard