BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
Boys 2028-4th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Use this thread to discuss 4th grade lacrosse.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2028-4th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what programs took a step forward or a step back for the upcoming season??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels back
Turtles forward
91 aa forward
91 a back
express same
igloo forward
flg back

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank You Turtle Director/Coach/Advocate
Not Sure how you know so much already as 91 tryouts not done. Flg was yesterday
I do know Turtles should not be on list as they did not even field a team last year.
Here's a idea, play at Express tourney or another this fall and see how your team does.
A Bracket of course

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles - had a large number of kids at their tryouts

Rebels - step back, added another tryout date (the 11th)

Express - about the same

Legacy - has the potential to upgrade

R U S H - has the potential to upgrade and is looking to field a second team this year

91A - looking to tighten up and upgrade

91b - most kids are trying out for other teams

Empire - big step back

ECE - added a second tryout

24, FLG, Igloo, LILC - no clue

S2S, Outlaws, Bengals, Hitmen, E3, true blue - hopefully forward

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Havoc did lose some kids but will be stronger with all the talent at tryouts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was a ton of talent at the 91 tryout last year, and it didn’t pan out well for Havoc, with good reasons most parents don’t want their sons playing for b teams at huge tuition fees, with bad results.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There was a ton of talent at the 91 tryout last year, and it didn’t pan out well for Havoc, with good reasons most parents don’t want their sons playing for b teams at huge tuition fees, with bad results.

At this age, it’s all about the Coaches. No need to pay $3500++ for Daddy Coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bad results?? Havoc won 5 tournaments, kids got better. And most important was a great group of kids and parents and they all had a lot of fun. And please everyone stop talking about the $. Go save $800 and play somewhere else. Maybe just maybe the $ doesn’t matter to some parents to put their kids in what they think is the right spot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They won 5 tournaments. Please. Good for the kids confidence I guess, but you know the score and what teams were and weren't there. Bottom line, its the B team in the organization. You're all psyched to have the 91 bumper sticker on your car and wear your hat and tell everyone your kid is on 91 until they ask you which team...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correct it’s the B team where kids all played, got better, everyone had fun all year, and they won the games they should have won- and got smashed by some of the better teams. But the games were closer at years end.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
then go back to the 2026 board, noone cares about your Turtles B team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If 2026 got deeper, why the Supplemental tryouts? Sounds like not enough kids to me
I do believe 2028 Turtles will be Good. Lets see if they Play A Brackets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was already told to the parents that they were playing only the highest brackets of all tournaments that they enter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how much are the turtles charging$?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is R U S H making 2 teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is R U S H making 2 teams?

With 60+ kids at their tryouts they are making 2 teams this year. The new team will be coached by the coach from the 2028 Empire team last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can’t wait till a year from now when everyone realizes what a bunch of stunads you people are to call the 2028 turtles a B team. You obviously know nothing about the talent in this age group. You will all be silenced mark my words.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully the rebels will have enough players that can catch and throw after their 4th tryout to field a team. Those coaches are really going to have to work “magic” with that group to even be competitive. What fall from grace.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels schedule out, hope they play in the fall. Not sure how turtles are, but heard Rebels upgraded.
Should be interesting to see if turtles play in same tourneys or go into shell and hide.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you put your head on the pillow at night, how do you fall asleep knowing you just insulted 8/9 year old kids on a public forum? Or were you just trying to get under the parents skin by insulting their children? Either way, speaks volumes about your character. And I’m not a Rebels parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels have 8 tournaments, i'm sure they'll see the turtles

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays for a 2028 team and it’s not the turtles. Can someone tell me why the turtles are getting destroyed by everyone and we have not seen them play? Why are people against them? Just asking
Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because they are new to the age group and people that have shifted over to them are touting them for some reason and the established team parents feel threatened so want to knock them down... no merit for turtles to be good or bad at this point. See you in the spring...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
some quality players from the rebels left to go play with their town coach at the turtles. The rebels got a large amount of negative feedback from the behavior of some of their parents. The ones that left for the turtles claimed the moms stayed, the Rebels moms say the problems parents left. All in all it’s senseless arguments in a lull of lacrosse action.

They will both be decent teams this year, but time will tell with the results.

Overall it seems most teams made some moves, most seem to have only moved 4-6 kids, the biggest being the boys moving from the rebels to the turtles.

My son plays for a 2028 team and it’s not the turtles. Can someone tell me why the turtles are getting destroyed by everyone and we have not seen them play? Why are people against them? Just asking
Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great for all as Turtles are now a good team, and Rebels probably replaced those that left with some good players. Its a Win Win. Have some fun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least the obnoxious Moms gang mentality has been dispersed somewhat and hopefully the experience won't be quite as painful to stand alongside Turtles or Rebels to watch my son play as it used to be. Good luck to all. Go Moose!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if anyone was wondering if it’s possible to jump from a B team to an A, 1 player made A from last year’s B team at 91. Daddy ball at it’s best....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The grass isn’t always greener on the other side. The word is is that 91b is upgrading their coaching staff and they don’t cancel practices habitually. 91a has tons of talent with a few upgrades this year, hopefully they can consistently get on the practice field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least the obnoxious Moms gang mentality has been dispersed somewhat and hopefully the experience won't be quite as painful to stand alongside Turtles or Rebels to watch my son play as it used to be. Good luck to all. Go Moose!

Nothing against the kids, they are all there to have fun, but some of the parents the Turtles took on are NUTS, moms and dads. Should of taken a look at the cross town Moose before committing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"At least the obnoxious Moms gang mentality has been dispersed somewhat and hopefully the experience won't be quite as painful to stand alongside Turtles or Rebels to watch my son play as it used to be. Good luck to all. Go Moose!"

"Nothing against the kids, they are all there to have fun, but some of the parents the Turtles took on are NUTS, moms and dads. Should of taken a look at the cross town Moose before committing."

Well, glad they didn't. ML runs a class program and would not tolerate that [ChillLaxin]. They'd be gone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where does ML practice?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They will practice at Charles Wang field on 25a in East Norwich and veterans park In Northport!
ML is going to turn some heads come spring!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing against the kids, they are all there to have fun, but some of the parents the Turtles took on are NUTS, moms and dads. Should of taken a look at the cross town Moose before committing.

Some ask me why I always bring a bale of straw hay to tournaments? It's for the obnoxious Moms, usually when they get hungry they can't control themselves, so I spread the hay bale out in front of the tent and they graze politely between games. They get nasty when hungry...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually 2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, so I’ll bite, what is ML?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
R U S H parents might be worse than the Rebels parents. Those parents are nuts. Did R U S H beat any quality team last season?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moose Lacrosse - Harborfield

A
Anonymous
Unregistered