Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
This stuff is so out of control. Clearly any LI team playing a bigger and better team immediately digresses to “we lost bc the other team has holdbacks.” Not it’s a preemptive excuse...wow! My son has played for the madlax capital 2024 team for several years now and is on age at 13 just like the majority of the other boys on the team...despite what your social media bs sources say. I’ll be the first one to show you haters that you’re getting beat by a lot more on age players than what you think. I’ll bring his birth certificate with us so you guys can wipe away your tears with it although I’m sure you’ll come up with some other excuse by then. We will take note of your disclaimer above even though you pump your chest up that your the best team in the world for on age and at the club/holdback level! We will see about that...if the pack can even make it past the quarterfinals where they fell miserably last year at NLF.

I believe what you say that your son is on age. Can you give an honest answer to why Madlax does not send a team to WYSL and silence all critics.

Simple. They can't afford the trip to Denver. Maryland is a third world state.

Bro, these people are from DC. Everyone of their kids go to a 50K a year prep school. They got plenty of dough, trust me. If you don’t know the answer to your question, then you really aren’t paying attention. 80% of team is holdbacks. And don’t forget misc guest holdbacks such as the DCDogs 2023’s. Every kid that touches the field is either a holdback or double holdbacks.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #289019
07/17/19 02:41 PM
07/17/19 02:41 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I love how the WP parents moaned and groaned over the LIE tourney a few weeks ago about how Express stacked the deck. Meanwhile WP puts 4 Leaf NH, Lax Mafia (who in a previous post of their own said was a terrible team) and eclipse, who they just crushed. I’m surprised the WP coaches didn’t make it so they played three games on Saturday so that they could give their boys an extra rest and only play one game on Sunday while the other eventual opponent played twice on Sunday. Would of liked to of seen WP man up and maybe put themselves in a group with Madlax since they appear to of been avoiding them over the last few years. Maybe we could of seen the two titans battle it out twice in the same tourney. Having seen both teams play, the Pack might ha e a tough day at the office. Only good news is at least the madlax club isn’t bringing their national team that I saw play at Naptown...otherwise it would of been a really rough day for 91. Hopefully we will all get the matchup we’ve been waiting for so that all can see it on espn!

You failed to mention that Madlax plays Denver, HHH and Primetime. Every one of those teams are substandard teams! Pack plays Eclipse, which is a very good team and could definitely beat Madlax. So who has the easier schedule??? The Madlax 2023/2022 age cheater team, of course!

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #289020
07/17/19 02:43 PM
07/17/19 02:43 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why is the question

Choice A - they enjoy neighborhood firework show

Choice B- family BBQ on July 4th

Choice C- saving sky miles for Christmas vacation to go to Disney world

Choice D- half the team would be ineligible to play in WSYL.

I’m going D

Half the team?? Not even close! 80%+ of that slime team is holdbacks!!

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #289025
07/17/19 03:08 PM
07/17/19 03:08 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey Madlax troll. How you going to feel after you lose to the #1 Ranked team in the world, which is between a year and two years younger than your cheater team?

I mean you go to all of this trouble, collecting more holdbacks and double handbacks than any other team, and then you go out and invite 2023 holdback guest players from other teams, just to be able to compete against the Pack. And you STILL lose! How's that going to feel?

Embarrassed? Ashamed?

Don't feel too bad. It prob won't feel all that bad, because you likely won't even get to play the number one team in the land.

I'm betting on an early exit for Madlax. Hey, at least you get a jump on the traffic! LMAO!! Losers!!

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #289026
07/17/19 03:12 PM
07/17/19 03:12 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This stuff is so out of control. Clearly any LI team playing a bigger and better team immediately digresses to “we lost bc the other team has holdbacks.” Not it’s a preemptive excuse...wow! My son has played for the madlax capital 2024 team for several years now and is on age at 13 just like the majority of the other boys on the team...despite what your social media bs sources say. I’ll be the first one to show you haters that you’re getting beat by a lot more on age players than what you think. I’ll bring his birth certificate with us so you guys can wipe away your tears with it although I’m sure you’ll come up with some other excuse by then. We will take note of your disclaimer above even though you pump your chest up that your the best team in the world for on age and at the club/holdback level! We will see about that...if the pack can even make it past the quarterfinals where they fell miserably last year at NLF.

Yeah but he rides the bench. Who cares what your opinion is
they are much better than last year. If you guys can handle 3 ans 22 than maybe you have a shot.

"The strength of the pack is the wolf and the strength of the wolf is the pack."

In other words, don't get his hopes up.

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #289028
07/17/19 03:15 PM
07/17/19 03:15 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they are much better than last year. If you guys can handle 3 ans 22 than maybe you have a shot.

Doubt that strategy will work. No one can keep up with the ball movement on that team. They pick you apart. Not a one (or two) man show.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #289039
07/17/19 04:37 PM
07/17/19 04:37 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This stuff is so out of control. Clearly any LI team playing a bigger and better team immediately digresses to “we lost bc the other team has holdbacks.” Not it’s a preemptive excuse...wow! My son has played for the madlax capital 2024 team for several years now and is on age at 13 just like the majority of the other boys on the team...despite what your social media bs sources say. I’ll be the first one to show you haters that you’re getting beat by a lot more on age players
than what you think. I’ll bring his birth certificate with us so you guys can wipe away your tears with it although I’m sure you’ll come up with some other excuse by then. We will take note of your disclaimer above even though you pump your chest up that your the best team in the world for on age and at the club/holdback level! We will see about that...if the pack can even make it past the quarterfinals where they fell miserably last year at NLF.

Same Madlax guy that lied for years and years about having ANY holdbacks. The biggest person bag on this thread. Turns out all players that step on the field are either holdbacks, double holdbacks or guest player holdbacks and guest player double hold backs. You guys bringing the two 2023 DC Dogs guest player holdbacks? Sammy coming back to play down with the rest of the cheating team?? A simple peruse through the MD thread will tell you all you need to know about this team. Even all the MD holdback teams hate this team because of their low life cheating tactics. The true bottom of the barrel in youth sports. Cheat-on Madlax. Hey, what ever it takes win a 7th grade lacrosse game, right! How about you play on age in the 2023 bracket, and see how that goes? Your team would probably be the oldest 2023 team in the bracket! Your girllee-boys afraid to play boys their own age? That team is pathetic and should be banned from all tournaments!

whats the difference. wp parents bang there chest mightly with there guest players. yes #3 and goalie were poached from tax and #22 poached from express. take those 3 out of the equation and you have mediocrity. total hypocrites!!!!

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #289043
07/17/19 05:02 PM
07/17/19 05:02 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I love how the WP parents moaned and groaned over the LIE tourney a few weeks ago about how Express stacked the deck. Meanwhile WP puts 4 Leaf NH, Lax Mafia (who in a previous post of their own said was a terrible team) and eclipse, who they just crushed. I’m surprised the WP coaches didn’t make it so they played three games on Saturday so that they could give their boys an extra rest and only play one game on Sunday while the other eventual opponent played twice on Sunday. Would of liked to of seen WP man up and maybe put themselves in a group with Madlax since they appear to of been avoiding them over the last few years. Maybe we could of seen the two titans battle it out twice in the same tourney. Having seen both teams play, the Pack might ha e a tough day at the office. Only good news is at least the madlax club isn’t bringing their national team that I saw play at Naptown...otherwise it would of been a really rough day for 91. Hopefully we will all get the matchup we’ve been waiting for so that all can see it on espn!

You failed to mention that Madlax plays Denver, HHH and Primetime. Every one of those teams are substandard teams! Pack plays Eclipse, which is a very good team and could definitely beat Madlax. So who has the easier schedule??? The Madlax 2023/2022 age cheater team, of course!

Correct. Wolfpack has Eclipse right before their first playoff game, on Sunday morning. If the Pack wasn’t at the tourney, Eclipse would be one of the favorites to win the whole tournament. Meanwhile the Madlax misfit holdbacks play HHH Sunday morning, which is a team that routinely brings guest players, since they can barely field a team. Hey Madlax troll, more clueless garbage from you, just like all your Madlax posts. Go back to hiding, you troll, or I will continue torture you and your band of inferior cheaters mercilessly. Yeah, just like old times.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #289044
07/17/19 05:14 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why don't the cheaters create a league of their own. The cheater league. They can play all their games in the New England area and Maryland. Then - the rest of the cheater teams can come up and play against each other. Oops. Cheaters don't like to play other cheaters. I forgot.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #289045

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This stuff is so out of control. Clearly any LI team playing a bigger and better team immediately digresses to “we lost bc the other team has holdbacks.” Not it’s a preemptive excuse...wow! My son has played for the madlax capital 2024 team for several years now and is on age at 13 just like the majority of the other boys on the team...despite what your social media bs sources say. I’ll be the first one to show you haters that you’re getting beat by a lot more on age players
than what you think. I’ll bring his birth certificate with us so you guys can wipe away your tears with it although I’m sure you’ll come up with some other excuse by then. We will take note of your disclaimer above even though you pump your chest up that your the best team in the world for on age and at the club/holdback level! We will see about that...if the pack can even make it past the quarterfinals where they fell miserably last year at NLF.

Same Madlax guy that lied for years and years about having ANY holdbacks. The biggest person bag on this thread. Turns out all players that step on the field are either holdbacks, double holdbacks or guest player holdbacks and guest player double hold backs. You guys bringing the two 2023 DC Dogs guest player holdbacks? Sammy coming back to play down with the rest of the cheating team?? A simple peruse through the MD thread will tell you all you need to know about this team. Even all the MD holdback teams hate this team because of their low life cheating tactics. The true bottom of the barrel in youth sports. Cheat-on Madlax. Hey, what ever it takes win a 7th grade lacrosse game, right! How about you play on age in the 2023 bracket, and see how that goes? Your team would probably be the oldest 2023 team in the bracket! Your girllee-boys afraid to play boys their own age? That team is pathetic and should be banned from all tournaments!

whats the difference. wp parents bang there chest mightly with there guest players. yes #3 and goalie were poached from tax and #22 poached from express. take those 3 out of the equation and you have mediocrity. total hypocrites!!!!

Still bitter about your kid not making the Pack. Bro, move on with your life. The jealousy is eating you alive. That was a year ago! Your kids on a bad team. I get it. So what. Life goes on. Bring him down to tryout, Maybe he’ll make it this time, and all will be right with your little world. But I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #289053
07/17/19 08:05 PM
07/17/19 08:05 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the only sport in the world that doesn't require birth certificates and set rosters at the youth level. The club owners need to be reigned in. It's obvious they aren't going to do it without a requirement.

Not only that. The only sport where there are zero roster checks. Any team can grab any player at any time and easily get away with picking up a kid who's not of age

It will never change. College coaches only care about what year a kid becomes available to them.

Correct. And they have no interest in substandard players that had to reclassify in order to get any playing time. 90% of all holdbacks never get recruited, because they are substandard players. Nobody ever talks about that 90%. Nobody cares. The 10% that do get recruited would have been recruited had they not reclassify. Get a grip cheater parents. If your kid can’t cut it on age, HE IS NOT ANY GOOD!! You people are imbeciles.

Hello imbecile. Look at any D1 freshman class roster. Then look at birthdates/ages. Then check back with us.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #289057
07/17/19 09:54 PM
07/17/19 09:54 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax cheaters have easiest Pool in entire 2024 bracket. The only other teams are HHH and Denver, two below average teams. Who made the schedule, the Madlax coach? Gotta wonder how they got that. It's not called the cheater championship for nothing.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #289058
07/17/19 10:10 PM
07/17/19 10:10 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the only sport in the world that doesn't require birth certificates and set rosters at the youth level. The club owners need to be reigned in. It's obvious they aren't going to do it without a requirement.

Not only that. The only sport where there are zero roster checks. Any team can grab any player at any time and easily get away with picking up a kid who's not of age

It will never change. College coaches only care about what year a kid becomes available to them.

Correct. And they have no interest in substandard players that had to reclassify in order to get any playing time. 90% of all holdbacks never get recruited, because they are substandard players. Nobody ever talks about that 90%. Nobody cares. The 10% that do get recruited would have been recruited had they not reclassify. Get a grip cheater parents. If your kid can’t cut it on age, HE IS NOT ANY GOOD!! You people are imbeciles.

Hello imbecile. Look at any D1 freshman class roster. Then look at birthdates/ages. Then check back with us.

Yo imbecile. You wouldn't know a D1 roster from your butt hole, so shut the F up. I've checked every top D1 roster and your claim is totally false,
just like when you said for years that Madlax has NO holdbacks. Remember that!! Check your facts before spewing total BS. And, every D1 kid I know from the island, which is a whole lot of kids, and not a single one was a cheater hold back during his youth. Not one! But you keep believing what the slimey organization tells you and waste a year of your kids life, for one or two years of playing time in middle school, that means nothing. Because after that, he is going the way of all the other substandard (bad!) holdback players, that can't even play on age... the trash heap of high school and college lacrosse. Question for you: For every MD cheater holdback that goes D1, how many MD Holdbacks are complete busts and quit lacrosse because they basically stink, because after the size advantage wore off, they no longer could compete against... anyone! Now that's a number you and your like minded cheaters, void of all moral character, should look into.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #289059
07/17/19 10:12 PM
07/17/19 10:12 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why don't the cheaters create a league of their own. The cheater league. They can play all their games in the New England area and Maryland. Then - the rest of the cheater teams can come up and play against each other. Oops. Cheaters don't like to play other cheaters. I forgot.

They have one. It's called the MD HOCO (Howard County) league. All the teams that play in it are 75%+ holdbacks.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #289061
07/17/19 10:24 PM
07/17/19 10:24 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Count down to the Cheater Championship! Will a 2023 team with a couple of 2022's (cleverly disguised as a 2024 team) win the cheater championship this year?? Based on history, a cheater team has never won the cheater championship. Express won last year and Wolfpack won it the year before. Anybody know who won it the previous year? Maybe it didn't exist. Regardless, no cheater team has ever won the cheater championship. How ironic! Can a cheater MD team of High School age kids, beat 12 and 13 year old teams, with strong moral character? It's older vs younger. It's cheater vs non-cheater. It's GOOD vs Satin and his pitchfork... EVIL. Who you got, Long Island??

Page 169 of 187 1 2 167 168 169 170 171 186 187