07/16/19 05:19 PM
07/16/19 05:19 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2024 grad year. Maybe unfortunate but is what it is. Are you telling us that when your kid is a freshman he's not going to make varsity because older kids are going to be bigger than him? Always an excuse. First thing LI parents always ask is "how old are your kids?" Never do they say, "boy, they're really good."

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #288916
07/16/19 05:22 PM
07/16/19 05:22 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This stuff is so out of control. Clearly any LI team playing a bigger and better team immediately digresses to “we lost bc the other team has holdbacks.” Not it’s a preemptive excuse...wow! My son has played for the madlax capital 2024 team for several years now and is on age at 13 just like the majority of the other boys on the team...despite what your social media bs sources say. I’ll be the first one to show you haters that you’re getting beat by a lot more on age players than what you think. I’ll bring his birth certificate with us so you guys can wipe away your tears with it although I’m sure you’ll come up with some other excuse by then. We will take note of your disclaimer above even though you pump your chest up that your the best team in the world for on age and at the club/holdback level! We will see about that...if the pack can even make it past the quarterfinals where they fell miserably last year at NLF.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #288922
07/16/19 06:58 PM
07/16/19 06:58 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I love how the WP parents moaned and groaned over the LIE tourney a few weeks ago about how Express stacked the deck. Meanwhile WP puts 4 Leaf NH, Lax Mafia (who in a previous post of their own said was a terrible team) and eclipse, who they just crushed. I’m surprised the WP coaches didn’t make it so they played three games on Saturday so that they could give their boys an extra rest and only play one game on Sunday while the other eventual opponent played twice on Sunday. Would of liked to of seen WP man up and maybe put themselves in a group with Madlax since they appear to of been avoiding them over the last few years. Maybe we could of seen the two titans battle it out twice in the same tourney. Having seen both teams play, the Pack might ha e a tough day at the office. Only good news is at least the madlax club isn’t bringing their national team that I saw play at Naptown...otherwise it would of been a really rough day for 91. Hopefully we will all get the matchup we’ve been waiting for so that all can see it on espn!

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #288923
07/16/19 07:08 PM
07/16/19 07:08 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
This stuff is so out of control. Clearly any LI team playing a bigger and better team immediately digresses to “we lost bc the other team has holdbacks.” Not it’s a preemptive excuse...wow! My son has played for the madlax capital 2024 team for several years now and is on age at 13 just like the majority of the other boys on the team...despite what your social media bs sources say. I’ll be the first one to show you haters that you’re getting beat by a lot more on age players than what you think. I’ll bring his birth certificate with us so you guys can wipe away your tears with it although I’m sure you’ll come up with some other excuse by then. We will take note of your disclaimer above even though you pump your chest up that your the best team in the world for on age and at the club/holdback level! We will see about that...if the pack can even make it past the quarterfinals where they fell miserably last year at NLF.

I believe what you say that your son is on age. Can you give an honest answer to why Madlax does not send a team to WYSL and silence all critics.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #288938
07/16/19 10:36 PM
07/16/19 10:36 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We all know that answer.

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #288943
07/16/19 11:03 PM
07/16/19 11:03 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why is the question

Choice A - they enjoy neighborhood firework show

Choice B- family BBQ on July 4th

Choice C- saving sky miles for Christmas vacation to go to Disney world

Choice D- half the team would be ineligible to play in WSYL.

I’m going D

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #288944
07/16/19 11:09 PM
07/16/19 11:09 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe what you say that your son is on age. Can you give an honest answer to why Madlax does not send a team to WYSL and silence all critics.

Simple. They can't afford the trip to Denver. Maryland is a third world state.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #288956
07/17/19 07:55 AM
07/17/19 07:55 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the only sport in the world that doesn't require birth certificates and set rosters at the youth level. The club owners need to be reigned in. It's obvious they aren't going to do it without a requirement.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #288976
07/17/19 09:47 AM
07/17/19 09:47 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the only sport in the world that doesn't require birth certificates and set rosters at the youth level. The club owners need to be reigned in. It's obvious they aren't going to do it without a requirement.

Not only that. The only sport where there are zero roster checks. Any team can grab any player at any time and easily get away with picking up a kid who's not of age

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #288983
07/17/19 10:30 AM
07/17/19 10:30 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not only that. The only sport where there are zero roster checks. Any team can grab any player at any time and easily get away with picking up a kid who's not of age

It will never change. College coaches only care about what year a kid becomes available to them.

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #288988
07/17/19 11:08 AM
07/17/19 11:08 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah but he rides the bench. Who cares what your opinion is

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #288996
07/17/19 12:10 PM
07/17/19 12:10 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seen it many of times! When you see the 2023 on the bottom of their shooting shirt, I'd call that cheating.

Roster checks would be a start. You enter a roster with birthdates & that is your team for the tournament. Club lacrosse is getting out of hand!

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #289001
07/17/19 12:38 PM
07/17/19 12:38 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they are much better than last year. If you guys can handle 3 ans 22 than maybe you have a shot.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #289016
07/17/19 02:19 PM
07/17/19 02:19 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This stuff is so out of control. Clearly any LI team playing a bigger and better team immediately digresses to “we lost bc the other team has holdbacks.” Not it’s a preemptive excuse...wow! My son has played for the madlax capital 2024 team for several years now and is on age at 13 just like the majority of the other boys on the team...despite what your social media bs sources say. I’ll be the first one to show you haters that you’re getting beat by a lot more on age players
than what you think. I’ll bring his birth certificate with us so you guys can wipe away your tears with it although I’m sure you’ll come up with some other excuse by then. We will take note of your disclaimer above even though you pump your chest up that your the best team in the world for on age and at the club/holdback level! We will see about that...if the pack can even make it past the quarterfinals where they fell miserably last year at NLF.

they are much better than last year. If you guys can handle 3 ans 22 than maybe you have a shot.

Same Madlax guy that lied for years and years about having ANY holdbacks. The biggest person bag on this thread. Turns out all players that step on the field are either holdbacks, double holdbacks or guest player holdbacks and guest player double hold backs. You guys bringing the two 2023 DC Dogs guest player holdbacks? Sammy coming back to play down with the rest of the cheating team?? A simple peruse through the MD thread will tell you all you need to know about this team. Even all the MD holdback teams hate this team because of their low life cheating tactics. The true bottom of the barrel in youth sports. Cheat-on Madlax. Hey, what ever it takes win a 7th grade lacrosse game, right! How about you play on age in the 2023 bracket, and see how that goes? Your team would probably be the oldest 2023 team in the bracket! Your girllee-boys afraid to play boys their own age? That team is pathetic and should be banned from all tournaments!

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #289017
07/17/19 02:27 PM
07/17/19 02:27 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It will never change. College coaches only care about what year a kid becomes available to them.

Correct. And they have no interest in substandard players that had to reclassify in order to get any playing time. 90% of all holdbacks never get recruited, because they are substandard players. Nobody ever talks about that 90%. Nobody cares. The 10% that do get recruited would have been recruited had they not reclassify. Get a grip cheater parents. If your kid can’t cut it on age, HE IS NOT ANY GOOD!! You people are imbeciles.

Page 168 of 187 1 2 166 167 168 169 170 186 187