BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 64 of 70 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This stuff is so out of control. Clearly any LI team playing a bigger and better team immediately digresses to “we lost bc the other team has holdbacks.” Not it’s a preemptive excuse...wow! My son has played for the madlax capital 2024 team for several years now and is on age at 13 just like the majority of the other boys on the team...despite what your social media bs sources say. I’ll be the first one to show you haters that you’re getting beat by a lot more on age players than what you think. I’ll bring his birth certificate with us so you guys can wipe away your tears with it although I’m sure you’ll come up with some other excuse by then. We will take note of your disclaimer above even though you pump your chest up that your the best team in the world for on age and at the club/holdback level! We will see about that...if the pack can even make it past the quarterfinals where they fell miserably last year at NLF.

I believe what you say that your son is on age. Can you give an honest answer to why Madlax does not send a team to WYSL and silence all critics.

Simple. They can't afford the trip to Denver. Maryland is a third world state.

Bro, these people are from DC. Everyone of their kids go to a 50K a year prep school. They got plenty of dough, trust me. If you don’t know the answer to your question, then you really aren’t paying attention. 80% of team is holdbacks. And don’t forget misc guest holdbacks such as the DCDogs 2023’s. Every kid that touches the field is either a holdback or double holdbacks.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love how the WP parents moaned and groaned over the LIE tourney a few weeks ago about how Express stacked the deck. Meanwhile WP puts 4 Leaf NH, Lax Mafia (who in a previous post of their own said was a terrible team) and eclipse, who they just crushed. I’m surprised the WP coaches didn’t make it so they played three games on Saturday so that they could give their boys an extra rest and only play one game on Sunday while the other eventual opponent played twice on Sunday. Would of liked to of seen WP man up and maybe put themselves in a group with Madlax since they appear to of been avoiding them over the last few years. Maybe we could of seen the two titans battle it out twice in the same tourney. Having seen both teams play, the Pack might ha e a tough day at the office. Only good news is at least the madlax club isn’t bringing their national team that I saw play at Naptown...otherwise it would of been a really rough day for 91. Hopefully we will all get the matchup we’ve been waiting for so that all can see it on espn!

You failed to mention that Madlax plays Denver, HHH and Primetime. Every one of those teams are substandard teams! Pack plays Eclipse, which is a very good team and could definitely beat Madlax. So who has the easier schedule??? The Madlax 2023/2022 age cheater team, of course!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why is the question

Choice A - they enjoy neighborhood firework show

Choice B- family BBQ on July 4th

Choice C- saving sky miles for Christmas vacation to go to Disney world

Choice D- half the team would be ineligible to play in WSYL.

I’m going D

Half the team?? Not even close! 80%+ of that slime team is holdbacks!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Madlax troll. How you going to feel after you lose to the #1 Ranked team in the world, which is between a year and two years younger than your cheater team?

I mean you go to all of this trouble, collecting more holdbacks and double handbacks than any other team, and then you go out and invite 2023 holdback guest players from other teams, just to be able to compete against the Pack. And you STILL lose! How's that going to feel?

Embarrassed? Ashamed?

Don't feel too bad. It prob won't feel all that bad, because you likely won't even get to play the number one team in the land.

I'm betting on an early exit for Madlax. Hey, at least you get a jump on the traffic! LMAO!! Losers!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This stuff is so out of control. Clearly any LI team playing a bigger and better team immediately digresses to “we lost bc the other team has holdbacks.” Not it’s a preemptive excuse...wow! My son has played for the madlax capital 2024 team for several years now and is on age at 13 just like the majority of the other boys on the team...despite what your social media bs sources say. I’ll be the first one to show you haters that you’re getting beat by a lot more on age players than what you think. I’ll bring his birth certificate with us so you guys can wipe away your tears with it although I’m sure you’ll come up with some other excuse by then. We will take note of your disclaimer above even though you pump your chest up that your the best team in the world for on age and at the club/holdback level! We will see about that...if the pack can even make it past the quarterfinals where they fell miserably last year at NLF.

Yeah but he rides the bench. Who cares what your opinion is
they are much better than last year. If you guys can handle 3 ans 22 than maybe you have a shot.

"The strength of the pack is the wolf and the strength of the wolf is the pack."

In other words, don't get his hopes up.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they are much better than last year. If you guys can handle 3 ans 22 than maybe you have a shot.

Doubt that strategy will work. No one can keep up with the ball movement on that team. They pick you apart. Not a one (or two) man show.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This stuff is so out of control. Clearly any LI team playing a bigger and better team immediately digresses to “we lost bc the other team has holdbacks.” Not it’s a preemptive excuse...wow! My son has played for the madlax capital 2024 team for several years now and is on age at 13 just like the majority of the other boys on the team...despite what your social media bs sources say. I’ll be the first one to show you haters that you’re getting beat by a lot more on age players
than what you think. I’ll bring his birth certificate with us so you guys can wipe away your tears with it although I’m sure you’ll come up with some other excuse by then. We will take note of your disclaimer above even though you pump your chest up that your the best team in the world for on age and at the club/holdback level! We will see about that...if the pack can even make it past the quarterfinals where they fell miserably last year at NLF.

Same Madlax guy that lied for years and years about having ANY holdbacks. The biggest person bag on this thread. Turns out all players that step on the field are either holdbacks, double holdbacks or guest player holdbacks and guest player double hold backs. You guys bringing the two 2023 DC Dogs guest player holdbacks? Sammy coming back to play down with the rest of the cheating team?? A simple peruse through the MD thread will tell you all you need to know about this team. Even all the MD holdback teams hate this team because of their low life cheating tactics. The true bottom of the barrel in youth sports. Cheat-on Madlax. Hey, what ever it takes win a 7th grade lacrosse game, right! How about you play on age in the 2023 bracket, and see how that goes? Your team would probably be the oldest 2023 team in the bracket! Your girllee-boys afraid to play boys their own age? That team is pathetic and should be banned from all tournaments!

whats the difference. wp parents bang there chest mightly with there guest players. yes #3 and goalie were poached from tax and #22 poached from express. take those 3 out of the equation and you have mediocrity. total hypocrites!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love how the WP parents moaned and groaned over the LIE tourney a few weeks ago about how Express stacked the deck. Meanwhile WP puts 4 Leaf NH, Lax Mafia (who in a previous post of their own said was a terrible team) and eclipse, who they just crushed. I’m surprised the WP coaches didn’t make it so they played three games on Saturday so that they could give their boys an extra rest and only play one game on Sunday while the other eventual opponent played twice on Sunday. Would of liked to of seen WP man up and maybe put themselves in a group with Madlax since they appear to of been avoiding them over the last few years. Maybe we could of seen the two titans battle it out twice in the same tourney. Having seen both teams play, the Pack might ha e a tough day at the office. Only good news is at least the madlax club isn’t bringing their national team that I saw play at Naptown...otherwise it would of been a really rough day for 91. Hopefully we will all get the matchup we’ve been waiting for so that all can see it on espn!

You failed to mention that Madlax plays Denver, HHH and Primetime. Every one of those teams are substandard teams! Pack plays Eclipse, which is a very good team and could definitely beat Madlax. So who has the easier schedule??? The Madlax 2023/2022 age cheater team, of course!

Correct. Wolfpack has Eclipse right before their first playoff game, on Sunday morning. If the Pack wasn’t at the tourney, Eclipse would be one of the favorites to win the whole tournament. Meanwhile the Madlax misfit holdbacks play HHH Sunday morning, which is a team that routinely brings guest players, since they can barely field a team. Hey Madlax troll, more clueless garbage from you, just like all your Madlax posts. Go back to hiding, you troll, or I will continue torture you and your band of inferior cheaters mercilessly. Yeah, just like old times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don't the cheaters create a league of their own. The cheater league. They can play all their games in the New England area and Maryland. Then - the rest of the cheater teams can come up and play against each other. Oops. Cheaters don't like to play other cheaters. I forgot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This stuff is so out of control. Clearly any LI team playing a bigger and better team immediately digresses to “we lost bc the other team has holdbacks.” Not it’s a preemptive excuse...wow! My son has played for the madlax capital 2024 team for several years now and is on age at 13 just like the majority of the other boys on the team...despite what your social media bs sources say. I’ll be the first one to show you haters that you’re getting beat by a lot more on age players
than what you think. I’ll bring his birth certificate with us so you guys can wipe away your tears with it although I’m sure you’ll come up with some other excuse by then. We will take note of your disclaimer above even though you pump your chest up that your the best team in the world for on age and at the club/holdback level! We will see about that...if the pack can even make it past the quarterfinals where they fell miserably last year at NLF.

Same Madlax guy that lied for years and years about having ANY holdbacks. The biggest person bag on this thread. Turns out all players that step on the field are either holdbacks, double holdbacks or guest player holdbacks and guest player double hold backs. You guys bringing the two 2023 DC Dogs guest player holdbacks? Sammy coming back to play down with the rest of the cheating team?? A simple peruse through the MD thread will tell you all you need to know about this team. Even all the MD holdback teams hate this team because of their low life cheating tactics. The true bottom of the barrel in youth sports. Cheat-on Madlax. Hey, what ever it takes win a 7th grade lacrosse game, right! How about you play on age in the 2023 bracket, and see how that goes? Your team would probably be the oldest 2023 team in the bracket! Your girllee-boys afraid to play boys their own age? That team is pathetic and should be banned from all tournaments!

whats the difference. wp parents bang there chest mightly with there guest players. yes #3 and goalie were poached from tax and #22 poached from express. take those 3 out of the equation and you have mediocrity. total hypocrites!!!!

Still bitter about your kid not making the Pack. Bro, move on with your life. The jealousy is eating you alive. That was a year ago! Your kids on a bad team. I get it. So what. Life goes on. Bring him down to tryout, Maybe he’ll make it this time, and all will be right with your little world. But I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is the only sport in the world that doesn't require birth certificates and set rosters at the youth level. The club owners need to be reigned in. It's obvious they aren't going to do it without a requirement.

Not only that. The only sport where there are zero roster checks. Any team can grab any player at any time and easily get away with picking up a kid who's not of age

It will never change. College coaches only care about what year a kid becomes available to them.

Correct. And they have no interest in substandard players that had to reclassify in order to get any playing time. 90% of all holdbacks never get recruited, because they are substandard players. Nobody ever talks about that 90%. Nobody cares. The 10% that do get recruited would have been recruited had they not reclassify. Get a grip cheater parents. If your kid can’t cut it on age, HE IS NOT ANY GOOD!! You people are imbeciles.

Hello imbecile. Look at any D1 freshman class roster. Then look at birthdates/ages. Then check back with us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax cheaters have easiest Pool in entire 2024 bracket. The only other teams are HHH and Denver, two below average teams. Who made the schedule, the Madlax coach? Gotta wonder how they got that. It's not called the cheater championship for nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is the only sport in the world that doesn't require birth certificates and set rosters at the youth level. The club owners need to be reigned in. It's obvious they aren't going to do it without a requirement.

Not only that. The only sport where there are zero roster checks. Any team can grab any player at any time and easily get away with picking up a kid who's not of age

It will never change. College coaches only care about what year a kid becomes available to them.

Correct. And they have no interest in substandard players that had to reclassify in order to get any playing time. 90% of all holdbacks never get recruited, because they are substandard players. Nobody ever talks about that 90%. Nobody cares. The 10% that do get recruited would have been recruited had they not reclassify. Get a grip cheater parents. If your kid can’t cut it on age, HE IS NOT ANY GOOD!! You people are imbeciles.

Hello imbecile. Look at any D1 freshman class roster. Then look at birthdates/ages. Then check back with us.

Yo imbecile. You wouldn't know a D1 roster from your butt hole, so shut the F up. I've checked every top D1 roster and your claim is totally false,
just like when you said for years that Madlax has NO holdbacks. Remember that!! Check your facts before spewing total BS. And, every D1 kid I know from the island, which is a whole lot of kids, and not a single one was a cheater hold back during his youth. Not one! But you keep believing what the slimey organization tells you and waste a year of your kids life, for one or two years of playing time in middle school, that means nothing. Because after that, he is going the way of all the other substandard (bad!) holdback players, that can't even play on age... the trash heap of high school and college lacrosse. Question for you: For every MD cheater holdback that goes D1, how many MD Holdbacks are complete busts and quit lacrosse because they basically stink, because after the size advantage wore off, they no longer could compete against... anyone! Now that's a number you and your like minded cheaters, void of all moral character, should look into.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don't the cheaters create a league of their own. The cheater league. They can play all their games in the New England area and Maryland. Then - the rest of the cheater teams can come up and play against each other. Oops. Cheaters don't like to play other cheaters. I forgot.

They have one. It's called the MD HOCO (Howard County) league. All the teams that play in it are 75%+ holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Count down to the Cheater Championship! Will a 2023 team with a couple of 2022's (cleverly disguised as a 2024 team) win the cheater championship this year?? Based on history, a cheater team has never won the cheater championship. Express won last year and Wolfpack won it the year before. Anybody know who won it the previous year? Maybe it didn't exist. Regardless, no cheater team has ever won the cheater championship. How ironic! Can a cheater MD team of High School age kids, beat 12 and 13 year old teams, with strong moral character? It's older vs younger. It's cheater vs non-cheater. It's GOOD vs Satin and his pitchfork... EVIL. Who you got, Long Island??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did some checking on the Lax Mafia team that will be at the NLF this weekend. The team is out of Parkland Florida and goes by several different names including Team 91 Titans, Florida Extreme and now Lax Mafia. I believe there are other names as well. According to the Lax Mafia website, they are the 2024 national champions. It also says they have 2023 players, so they play in the 2023 bracket. How can they be 2024 National Champions if they play in the 2023 bracket? They played in the WSYL under the Florida Extreme name and were the worst team in the tournament. They couldn’t win a single game. Yet they claim to be 2024 national champion. Yet they have never beaten any AA team in fact they get blown out by every AA team they play. Are there no limits to the false advertising done by some of these unscrupulous teams? These are flat out blatant lies by this club. Who invited this scam of a team to the NLF? Between the lies of bogus teams like this, and the MD and MA teams that secretly have no 2024 age players on their 2024 teams, the business of club youth lacrosse screams out for some kind of governing body besides the money grabbing clubs. Unconscionable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]This is the only sport in the world that doesn't require birth certificates and set rosters at the youth level. The club owners need to be reigned in. It's obvious they aren't going to do it without a requirement.

[/q

Hey Madlax lying imbecile. You need to check your sources before posting some of these lies. I just googled the roster of every top D1 school and not one of them posts any birthdays. Another Madlax cheater lie. What’s next? How about you go back to the one where you tell everyone Madlax has no holdbacks at all. Not a single one. Yeah, that’s one of my all time favorites! Really dumb, but extremely entertaining! Cheat on DB!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Madlaxs plan or any teams is to stop #3 and #22 good luck with that. This pack team has 6 offensive threats on the field at all times. Leave the Attack open and see what happens or the one middie your not concentrating on. Before these new boys this team was still dangerous, these additions just solidify that. The starting 10 on the pack work as a unit. Ball gets moved and points get shared, where have you been? Do you not see this with your own eyes. Pack has been a .800 team since it started. Every team in the 23\24 division has lost at least once to this team. Face-offs definitely improved but you speak as if this team didn't see any success prior to an upgrade. Wake up man this team has been winning since Day 1. Im assuming jealousy is the reason for all this BS. Defense stifling and 6 offensive threats on the field. Ouch thats tough to deal with on the field all at once. 7 years strong and the pack is still howling. But focus on 2 players, let me know how that works out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Madlaxs plan or any teams is to stop #3 and #22 good luck with that. This pack team has 6 offensive threats on the field at all times. Leave the Attack open and see what happens or the one middie your not concentrating on. Before these new boys this team was still dangerous, these additions just solidify that. The starting 10 on the pack work as a unit. Ball gets moved and points get shared, where have you been? Do you not see this with your own eyes. Pack has been a .800 team since it started. Every team in the 23\24 division has lost at least once to this team. Face-offs definitely improved but you speak as if this team didn't see any success prior to an upgrade. Wake up man this team has been winning since Day 1. Im assuming jealousy is the reason for all this BS. Defense stifling and 6 offensive threats on the field. Ouch thats tough to deal with on the field all at once. 7 years strong and the pack is still howling. But focus on 2 players, let me know how that works out.
no one talking about your kid. those to boys make your team run. . dont play them and see how you do. ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like the World Series Champs are already setting their posts for possibly losing. Holdback, Chester’s, blah, blah. Get over it. Grade based is the rule. Want to change to age based, which I wish they would, go talk with your club director and enact change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no one talking about your kid. those to boys make your team run. . dont play them and see how you do. ..

You were starting to lose last year. Thats why the coaches . Went after all the Top middies. Learn the Truth . . its ok your kid is still good. Just needed a lot more help to stay on top . All good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxachusetts Black has two kids that are turning 15 this summer. Massachusetts just as bad as Maryland.

W
T
F

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This should not be news. Telltale sign is lack of representation in an age based event that is WSYL, which has become the de facto equalizer in this mad mad world that is youth club lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yo imbecile. You wouldn't know a D1 roster from your butt hole, so shut the F up. I've checked every top D1 roster and your claim is totally false,
just like when you said for years that Madlax has NO holdbacks. Remember that!! Check your facts before spewing total BS. And, every D1 kid I know from the island, which is a whole lot of kids, and not a single one was a cheater hold back during his youth. Not one! But you keep believing what the slimey organization tells you and waste a year of your kids life, for one or two years of playing time in middle school, that means nothing. Because after that, he is going the way of all the other substandard (bad!) holdback players, that can't even play on age... the trash heap of high school and college lacrosse. Question for you: For every MD cheater holdback that goes D1, how many MD Holdbacks are complete busts and quit lacrosse because they basically stink, because after the size advantage wore off, they no longer could compete against... anyone! Now that's a number you and your like minded cheaters, void of all moral character, should look into.

Be specific about the D1 rosters you looked at---which schools have no overage freshmen? And then I will go through it for you. And...it's not cheating. There is no age requirement. Just so you understand, to "CHEAT" you have to be breaking an established rule. Should it be considered cheating? Probably. But until there is a rule, it's not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have one. It's called the MD HOCO (Howard County) league. All the teams that play in it are 75%+ holdbacks.

Ha. You learn something new every day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How much are the cost this time around for club teams, let’s hear the increases that the clubs never post !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shore2shore was about 3300 last year including tryout fee

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shore2shore was about 3300 last year including tryout fee

they didnt even make the qualifier!!! what a joke and a complete money grab--

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yawn...good luck! Won’t be hard to pick out which dads are on here from the WP sideline come this weekend. Lol!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ugh, you're so notIntelligent. Let me help. Duke's freshmen birthdays

July 99
Nov 99
December 99
Oct 99
Feb 00 (youngest in the class)

Getting the picture yet...I'll keep going

Oct 99
Sept 99
Aug 98 (oldest in the class)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let’s see how many different colored helmets show up for Madlax, then we will know what team they brought.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just hope that the pack makes it past the quarterfinals this year. It’s a 2024 grad year division. Put together your best team that satisfies that criteria or just shut up. You won the only age based tournament in the entire country. Congrats to you. Sounds like you’re already making excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]This is the only sport in the world that doesn't require birth certificates and set rosters at the youth level. The club owners need to be reigned in. It's obvious they aren't going to do it without a requirement.

[/q

Hey Madlax lying imbecile. You need to check your sources before posting some of these lies. I just googled the roster of every top D1 school and not one of them posts any birthdays. Another Madlax cheater lie. What’s next? How about you go back to the one where you tell everyone Madlax has no holdbacks at all. Not a single one. Yeah, that’s one of my all time favorites! Really dumb, but extremely entertaining! Cheat on DB!!!

90% of all holdbacks dont get recruited. YOURE a stunad!!!!!Where do you come up with such a fact and statement. This one really made me laugh. You win BOTC stunad of the day! Nobody ever talks about that 90%, oh man, you really are a special! You typed that, read it, then posted it and thought you sounded smart and made a point. I tell ya, killing me. You super special statistician!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let’s see how many different colored helmets show up for Madlax, then we will know what team they brought.

Wolfpack unanimous choice for best team in 2024. Madlax cheaters didn’t even make the list on one of the rankings. How’s it feel to always be looking up at your daddy? Apparently not so good. Madlax has always wanted what Wolfpack has. So every year they go out and get more and more holdbacks and double holdbacks and guest player holdbacks. There is no limit to the depths that Madlax will go to try to win a 7th grade lacrosse game. I highly doubt there will even be a contest between the two teams since Madlax will be making an early exit in the playoffs. You can cheat by being in the lamest pool in the whole bracket which includes ONLY HHH and Denver (only Madlax could arrange that!) but at some point you have to play the big boys with skills. Which will be your downfall. Just as well, get a jump in traffic! That staten island expressway is going to be murder! Who’s your daddy!! Lmao!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just hope that the pack makes it past the quarterfinals this year. It’s a 2024 grad year division. Put together your best team that satisfies that criteria or just shut up. You won the only age based tournament in the entire country. Congrats to you. Sounds like you’re already making excuses.

Cheat on bro! You’re in for a treat! Start thinking up your excuses as to why your holdbacks lost yet again at the hands of teams half their size, with no cheating holdbacks. Let me help you. “It was hot.” “The refs were horrible.” “The drive was too king.” “The sun was in their eyes.” That’s just to get you started. Feel free to add to that list. Be as creative as you want. Have some fun with it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I actually I have no problem with holdback teams. Think of it as a handicap score in golf. Bad golfers get high handicaps. Bad lacrosse teams get holdbacks. Really bad golfers get very high handicaps. Really bad lacrosse teams get a lot of holdbacks or in some cases, like Madlax, they get all handicaps. See. Makes perfect sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I actually I have no problem with holdback teams. Think of it as a handicap score in golf. Bad golfers get high handicaps. Bad lacrosse teams get holdbacks. Really bad golfers get very high handicaps. Really bad lacrosse teams get a lot of holdbacks or in some cases, like Madlax, they get all handicaps. See. Makes perfect sense.

I agree for the most part but I have an issue with them stealing games from legitimate teams who is trying their best to compete with a common goal in any sport of win a tournament by playing in a competitive level playing field, or at least the illusion of fair play. It is utterly disgusting to see that team and others like them knowing you haven't got a chance because of their egregious disregard to the spirit of rules and sportsmanship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I tell you what we won’t play our best two and neither do you!?!?!? I guarantee we beat you by double digits!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I tell you what we won’t play our best two and neither do you!?!?!? I guarantee we beat you by double digits!

the 91 team wo your top 2 players it would be the same team as last year which didn't reach the quarters in a rigged bracket!!!LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree for the most part but I have an issue with them stealing games from legitimate teams who is trying their best to compete with a common goal in any sport of win a tournament by playing in a competitive level playing field, or at least the illusion of fair play. It is utterly disgusting to see that team and others like them knowing you haven't got a chance because of their egregious disregard to the spirit of rules and sportsmanship.

I was kidding. Those organizations are person of the earth, with Madlax being the king of all person bag teams. You know what would happen if that team ever had any balls and played on age? A complete blow out. But those cupcakes would never have the balls to play on age. They play exclusively down one to two years. The true trash of club lacrosse.

Page 64 of 70 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard