Tryouts launched for Igloo Lacrosse, Legacy Lacrosse & Many More Club Teams - Check Our Forums > Tryouts to see when other teams have touts!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 06:17 PM
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 06:04 PM
Boys 2031-3rd Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 05:57 PM
Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 05:57 PM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 05:48 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,157
Posts341,841
Members2,465
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 75 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 74 75
Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
Anonymous #278798 01/07/19 04:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really..i mean, REALLY?

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

TM@BOTC #278802 01/07/19 04:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any sane person would rank 2026 as 1- 91, 2a/b Express and Igloo, 4- Legacy then the cliff. CHS is probably the next team.

Anonymous #278827 01/08/19 11:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a real sane person who has a kid paying money to play on any team other then exspress/igloo/91 ,,should save your money ,,play town ball/wall ball..go to clinics ..its a business , playing on b teams of these clubs is also a waste ,,take some lessons and save 3 grand ,,ranking kids who cant catch and throw ??? its crazy

TM@BOTC #278836 01/08/19 02:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo express and 91 are the top 3 clearly, but who do you think are the next three best teams in the age group?????

TM@BOTC #278848 01/08/19 05:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ON LONG ISLAND....AFTER EXSPRESS/91/IGLOO I THINK SOME TOWN TEAMS BEAT THE REST OF THE TRAVEL TEAMS / GIVEN THERE ARE SOME CLUB KIDS ON TOWN TEAMS ,,,CSH ROAR /ROCKVILLE CENTRE/WANTAGH/SACHEM/

Sponsored Links
Anonymous #278879 01/09/19 12:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why there are other clubs trying to play catchup. If people today weren't such front runners with no loyalty to people teams would balance out a bit, those top three look to pick off kids who might have been developed with other teams. if the kids were loyal and stayed and let their teams develop they would balance out. Watch how those top 3 teams rosters change over the course of the next 5 years.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
a real sane person who has a kid paying money to play on any team other then exspress/igloo/91 ,,should save your money ,,play town ball/wall ball..go to clinics ..its a business , playing on b teams of these clubs is also a waste ,,take some lessons and save 3 grand ,,ranking kids who cant catch and throw ??? its crazy

Anonymous #278880 01/09/19 12:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes there are some strong town teams but that is because they are playing with the players from the clubs. If you put rockville centre against express but the rockville centre kids who are on express play with express, its not even close.

Sachem is an ok team, but take away all their players that are playing club and they become ordinary. If you want to call yourself a town team your kids should not be on clubs also. its misleading.

ON LONG ISLAND....AFTER EXSPRESS/91/IGLOO I THINK SOME TOWN TEAMS BEAT THE REST OF THE TRAVEL TEAMS / GIVEN THERE ARE SOME CLUB KIDS ON TOWN TEAMS ,,,CSH ROAR /ROCKVILLE CENTRE/WANTAGH/SACHEM/

Anonymous #278883 01/09/19 01:02 PM
N
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
N
Yes there are some strong town teams but that is because they are playing with the players from the clubs. If you put rockville centre against express but the rockville centre kids who are on express play with express, its not even close.

Sachem is an ok team, but take away all their players that are playing club and they become ordinary. If you want to call yourself a town team your kids should not be on clubs also. its misleading.

On Long Island...After Express/91/Igloo ...I think some town teams beat the rest of the travel teams / given there are some club kids on town teams... CHS Roar / Rockville Centre/Wantagh/Sachem

What about Legacy? I think they surpassed igloo and the other programs who are declining besides the obvious 2 perennial programs

NassauLaxDad516 #278894 01/09/19 02:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
great point , there are a bunch of Exspress and 91 kids on a bunch of these town teams that make there youth program look better / it is misleading / i am from Nassau county and dont see many Garden City kids playing club,,yet they dominate at high school level...town teams should be town kids agree ..Farmingdale goes to SANTA JAM at hub with legacy kids from suffolk county ?????? just to win ,,,and they still lost

NassauLaxDad516 #278895 01/09/19 03:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by NassauLaxDad516

On Long Island...After Express/91/Igloo ...I think some town teams beat the rest of the travel teams / given there are some club kids on town teams... CHS Roar / Rockville Centre/Wantagh/Sachem

What about Legacy? I think they surpassed igloo and the other programs who are declining besides the obvious 2 perennial programs

For some reason there are a few haters on here that just keep bashing them. No one else is winning against them besides those 2 you mentioned. And the scores are usually close and its a good game. 91 is above everyone else in this age group, so unless your son is a lax prodigy, they are not cracking that line up. Express and Legacy are usually 1/2 goal games.

Sponsored Links
Anonymous #278897 01/09/19 03:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For some reason there are a few haters on here that just keep bashing them. No one else is winning against them besides those 2 you mentioned. And the scores are usually close and its a good game. 91 is above everyone else in this age group, so unless your son is a lax prodigy, they are not cracking that line up. Express and Legacy are usually 1/2 goal games.
legacy is a great org. You get your moneys worth with that club. That's a fact. More of a family.

TM@BOTC #278898 01/09/19 03:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
great point , there are a bunch of Exspress and 91 kids on a bunch of these town teams that make there youth program look better / it is misleading / i am from Nassau county and dont see many Garden City kids playing club,,yet they dominate at high school level...town teams should be town kids agree ..Farmingdale goes to SANTA JAM at hub with legacy kids from suffolk county ?????? just to win ,,,and they still lost

To Legacy kids from Sachem (and some 91 kids).

TM@BOTC #278905 01/09/19 04:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same people posting the same nonsense over and over. Stop with your BS "rankings". We all know who the top teams are. If you're not sure by know, you will find out in a few months. You sound pathetic.

TM@BOTC #278907 01/09/19 05:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow lacrosse must be an amazing family oriented sport... seems like the organizers try to sell every sucker on the statement that their team "is like a family".... I don't know about you, but my family is weird and acts bizarre. I play, and have my kids play, sports to get away from the rest of my family.

Anonymous #278909 01/09/19 05:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy beat the igloo team 5-3 in october,, lost badly to 91 and BBL,, so i dont know how anyone thinks they are better then the next 4 or 5 clubs,,, The top three are the top three because they advertise well and steal everyones talent.

But if you dont like to talk about the lax or the division or how good or competitive the teams are,,, then what the heck are you doing on a message board. that is the whole point of it.

Page 28 of 75 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 74 75

Link Copied to Clipboard