Send us your commitment story & Contact us for Lacrosse Events boosting. Keep Laxin'!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Igloo Lacrosse K-2 Clinic
by BOTC_EVENTS -
True Blue Lacrosse FOGO
by BOTC_EVENTS -
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,282
Posts347,221
Members2,495
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 28 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 27 28
Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 team 91
2. Igloo
3. Express
4. Csh roar
5. Empire
6. Express north
7. Legacy
8. Outlaws
9. Shore 2 Shore
10. Long Island Lacrosse Club

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Igloo
2. Express
3. 91

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
1. Igloo
2. Express
3. 91



Originally Posted by Anonymous
1. Igloo
2. Express
3. 91


express 1 .. legacy 2 .. igloo 3 than 91 after that . Falls off the cliff

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are legacy’s head to head against that top 10 list, I would not put them where they clearly don’t belong.

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LEGACY PLAYED 91 STORM IN FALL TOURNAMENT 2/3 MONTHS AGO,,, 91 EMBARRASSED LEGACY..LEGACY B TEAM ,,PLEASE STOP LEGACY PARENT ..SAVE YOUR MONEY TRY SOCCER

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really..i mean, REALLY?

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any sane person would rank 2026 as 1- 91, 2a/b Express and Igloo, 4- Legacy then the cliff. CHS is probably the next team.

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a real sane person who has a kid paying money to play on any team other then exspress/igloo/91 ,,should save your money ,,play town ball/wall ball..go to clinics ..its a business , playing on b teams of these clubs is also a waste ,,take some lessons and save 3 grand ,,ranking kids who cant catch and throw ??? its crazy

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo express and 91 are the top 3 clearly, but who do you think are the next three best teams in the age group?????

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ON LONG ISLAND....AFTER EXSPRESS/91/IGLOO I THINK SOME TOWN TEAMS BEAT THE REST OF THE TRAVEL TEAMS / GIVEN THERE ARE SOME CLUB KIDS ON TOWN TEAMS ,,,CSH ROAR /ROCKVILLE CENTRE/WANTAGH/SACHEM/

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why there are other clubs trying to play catchup. If people today weren't such front runners with no loyalty to people teams would balance out a bit, those top three look to pick off kids who might have been developed with other teams. if the kids were loyal and stayed and let their teams develop they would balance out. Watch how those top 3 teams rosters change over the course of the next 5 years.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
a real sane person who has a kid paying money to play on any team other then exspress/igloo/91 ,,should save your money ,,play town ball/wall ball..go to clinics ..its a business , playing on b teams of these clubs is also a waste ,,take some lessons and save 3 grand ,,ranking kids who cant catch and throw ??? its crazy

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes there are some strong town teams but that is because they are playing with the players from the clubs. If you put rockville centre against express but the rockville centre kids who are on express play with express, its not even close.

Sachem is an ok team, but take away all their players that are playing club and they become ordinary. If you want to call yourself a town team your kids should not be on clubs also. its misleading.


Originally Posted by Anonymous
ON LONG ISLAND....AFTER EXSPRESS/91/IGLOO I THINK SOME TOWN TEAMS BEAT THE REST OF THE TRAVEL TEAMS / GIVEN THERE ARE SOME CLUB KIDS ON TOWN TEAMS ,,,CSH ROAR /ROCKVILLE CENTRE/WANTAGH/SACHEM/

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
Joined: Sep 2017
N
Back of THE CAGE
Offline
Back of THE CAGE
N
Joined: Sep 2017
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes there are some strong town teams but that is because they are playing with the players from the clubs. If you put rockville centre against express but the rockville centre kids who are on express play with express, its not even close.

Sachem is an ok team, but take away all their players that are playing club and they become ordinary. If you want to call yourself a town team your kids should not be on clubs also. its misleading.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
On Long Island...After Express/91/Igloo ...I think some town teams beat the rest of the travel teams / given there are some club kids on town teams... CHS Roar / Rockville Centre/Wantagh/Sachem


What about Legacy? I think they surpassed igloo and the other programs who are declining besides the obvious 2 perennial programs

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
great point , there are a bunch of Exspress and 91 kids on a bunch of these town teams that make there youth program look better / it is misleading / i am from Nassau county and dont see many Garden City kids playing club,,yet they dominate at high school level...town teams should be town kids agree ..Farmingdale goes to SANTA JAM at hub with legacy kids from suffolk county ?????? just to win ,,,and they still lost

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by NassauLaxDad516
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes there are some strong town teams but that is because they are playing with the players from the clubs. If you put rockville centre against express but the rockville centre kids who are on express play with express, its not even close.

Sachem is an ok team, but take away all their players that are playing club and they become ordinary. If you want to call yourself a town team your kids should not be on clubs also. its misleading.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
On Long Island...After Express/91/Igloo ...I think some town teams beat the rest of the travel teams / given there are some club kids on town teams... CHS Roar / Rockville Centre/Wantagh/Sachem


What about Legacy? I think they surpassed igloo and the other programs who are declining besides the obvious 2 perennial programs


For some reason there are a few haters on here that just keep bashing them. No one else is winning against them besides those 2 you mentioned. And the scores are usually close and its a good game. 91 is above everyone else in this age group, so unless your son is a lax prodigy, they are not cracking that line up. Express and Legacy are usually 1/2 goal games.

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by NassauLaxDad516
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes there are some strong town teams but that is because they are playing with the players from the clubs. If you put rockville centre against express but the rockville centre kids who are on express play with express, its not even close.

Sachem is an ok team, but take away all their players that are playing club and they become ordinary. If you want to call yourself a town team your kids should not be on clubs also. its misleading.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
On Long Island...After Express/91/Igloo ...I think some town teams beat the rest of the travel teams / given there are some club kids on town teams... CHS Roar / Rockville Centre/Wantagh/Sachem


What about Legacy? I think they surpassed igloo and the other programs who are declining besides the obvious 2 perennial programs


For some reason there are a few haters on here that just keep bashing them. No one else is winning against them besides those 2 you mentioned. And the scores are usually close and its a good game. 91 is above everyone else in this age group, so unless your son is a lax prodigy, they are not cracking that line up. Express and Legacy are usually 1/2 goal games.
legacy is a great org. You get your moneys worth with that club. That's a fact. More of a family.

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
great point , there are a bunch of Exspress and 91 kids on a bunch of these town teams that make there youth program look better / it is misleading / i am from Nassau county and dont see many Garden City kids playing club,,yet they dominate at high school level...town teams should be town kids agree ..Farmingdale goes to SANTA JAM at hub with legacy kids from suffolk county ?????? just to win ,,,and they still lost


To Legacy kids from Sachem (and some 91 kids).

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same people posting the same nonsense over and over. Stop with your BS "rankings". We all know who the top teams are. If you're not sure by know, you will find out in a few months. You sound pathetic.

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow lacrosse must be an amazing family oriented sport... seems like the organizers try to sell every sucker on the statement that their team "is like a family".... I don't know about you, but my family is weird and acts bizarre. I play, and have my kids play, sports to get away from the rest of my family.

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy beat the igloo team 5-3 in october,, lost badly to 91 and BBL,, so i dont know how anyone thinks they are better then the next 4 or 5 clubs,,, The top three are the top three because they advertise well and steal everyones talent.

But if you dont like to talk about the lax or the division or how good or competitive the teams are,,, then what the heck are you doing on a message board. that is the whole point of it.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by NassauLaxDad516
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes there are some strong town teams but that is because they are playing with the players from the clubs. If you put rockville centre against express but the rockville centre kids who are on express play with express, its not even close.

Sachem is an ok team, but take away all their players that are playing club and they become ordinary. If you want to call yourself a town team your kids should not be on clubs also. its misleading.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
On Long Island...After Express/91/Igloo ...I think some town teams beat the rest of the travel teams / given there are some club kids on town teams... CHS Roar / Rockville Centre/Wantagh/Sachem


What about Legacy? I think they surpassed igloo and the other programs who are declining besides the obvious 2 perennial programs


For some reason there are a few haters on here that just keep bashing them. No one else is winning against them besides those 2 you mentioned. And the scores are usually close and its a good game. 91 is above everyone else in this age group, so unless your son is a lax prodigy, they are not cracking that line up. Express and Legacy are usually 1/2 goal games.

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody is saying they are a bad club,, but to say they are in the top three is this division is just wrong. They are not.

they are more like 7. they would not beat CSH Roar.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by NassauLaxDad516
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes there are some strong town teams but that is because they are playing with the players from the clubs. If you put rockville centre against express but the rockville centre kids who are on express play with express, its not even close.

Sachem is an ok team, but take away all their players that are playing club and they become ordinary. If you want to call yourself a town team your kids should not be on clubs also. its misleading.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
On Long Island...After Express/91/Igloo ...I think some town teams beat the rest of the travel teams / given there are some club kids on town teams... CHS Roar / Rockville Centre/Wantagh/Sachem


What about Legacy? I think they surpassed igloo and the other programs who are declining besides the obvious 2 perennial programs


For some reason there are a few haters on here that just keep bashing them. No one else is winning against them besides those 2 you mentioned. And the scores are usually close and its a good game. 91 is above everyone else in this age group, so unless your son is a lax prodigy, they are not cracking that line up. Express and Legacy are usually 1/2 goal games.
legacy is a great org. You get your moneys worth with that club. That's a fact. More of a family.

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo easily beat Legacy in that October scrimmage. And played a lot of kids out of position after it got out of hand. What are you talking about???

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo easily beat Legacy in that October scrimmage, and played a lot of kids out of position after cruising to a big lead. You are obviously a troll.

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok....wait. Let me try to understand this logic. A kid who plays for a travel team should not be able to play for his town team because it is misleading? Misleading how? They are from that town!!!! And they should be punished for excelling at lacrosse by not being able to play with their friends? There is no logic in your thinking. Not to mention that a strong club player will help elevate the play and skills of his teammates. Stop the insanity. Please.

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy beat Igloo in October? Uh, what?

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy takes a beating on here and I don't understand why. They are a scrappy team that always plays hard and at least attempts to play the "Big 3" from time to time. There is never any talk about the other club organizations that run multiple tournaments and put their teams in B brackets and lose to town teams. At least Legacy will try and challenge themselves and try to compete. Something to be said about that.

Town Teams that are excellent
CSH
RVC
Farmingdale
Massapequa
Sachem

All better than most club teams. Of course each team has a few high level club players on their rosters, hence the reason why they are very good. Like stated before, who cares. Town lacrosse is all but gone so good for the ones that still hold it down. I do not think its a stretch saying that all of those town teams, among a few others will have more wins than losses when they play in club tournaments this spring/summer season. Look at a few of the fall/winter results already.

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so its fair to say the delusional Legacy parent must be from Farmingdale , Igloo B TEAM would give Legacy a run ,,,,and putting Farmingdale up there with RVC/CSH/SACHEM is a joke...Farmingdale best players all play for Legacy ,,,do the math ...Enjoy it yes ...they are kids ,,its a GAME...enjoy it . i hope you let your kids just enjoy youth sports ..dont live through your kids because you never played a sport in your life !!

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The point people were trying to make is Town Teams are Great ,,,but when Town daddy coaches are asking " CLUB KIDS FROM OTHER TOWNS " to play just to win ,,,its a sad example set for the average town kid,,,sorry little joey you cant play this weekend ..our town coach grabbed two 91 kids to win ,,so sad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am talking about the Legacy tournament on Columbus day and Legacy beat the B Igloo team. And the B igloo team is a nice team and very well coached, but they are not anywhere close to those top 3 teams and neither is legacy.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo easily beat Legacy in that October scrimmage. And played a lot of kids out of position after it got out of hand. What are you talking about???

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be a bit of a mental case, nobody ever said anyone cant play this or that.
the point being made was comparing some town teams to some of the better club teams. what is misleading is that the stronger players will alway be the stronger players, so if they are playing with their town, their town team will be strong, if they are playing on a club that team will be strong as well by virtue of them being on the team. Rockville Centre is a strong team, and many of their guys play club. If their town teams plays without them they will not be as strong, and if their club team plays without them they would not be as strong. thats all, no one is saying they can do what they choose to do.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok....wait. Let me try to understand this logic. A kid who plays for a travel team should not be able to play for his town team because it is misleading? Misleading how? They are from that town!!!! And they should be punished for excelling at lacrosse by not being able to play with their friends? There is no logic in your thinking. Not to mention that a strong club player will help elevate the play and skills of his teammates. Stop the insanity. Please.

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont see anyone bashing legacy, they have a nice program. Kids are into it and well coached. But i think the debate was about the division. Ok we know who the best three teams are,, great everyone else is chasing them, super,, i dont know why it is so taboo to talk about the next 7 teams and who people might feel are the ones closing the gap on the top 3. its a message board i thought that is what you are suppose to do. And if we talk about those 7 teams, it is somehow insulting to the top 3. Get it together people stop being so sensitive.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Legacy takes a beating on here and I don't understand why. They are a scrappy team that always plays hard and at least attempts to play the "Big 3" from time to time. There is never any talk about the other club organizations that run multiple tournaments and put their teams in B brackets and lose to town teams. At least Legacy will try and challenge themselves and try to compete. Something to be said about that.

Town Teams that are excellent
CSH
RVC
Farmingdale
Massapequa
Sachem

All better than most club teams. Of course each team has a few high level club players on their rosters, hence the reason why they are very good. Like stated before, who cares. Town lacrosse is all but gone so good for the ones that still hold it down. I do not think its a stretch saying that all of those town teams, among a few others will have more wins than losses when they play in club tournaments this spring/summer season. Look at a few of the fall/winter results already.

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That technically would be cheating, and that would be a joke. But if you are playing a town tournament and everyone is from your town, or playing in the PAL league, everyone should be above board with the rules. I understand they are not but they should at least try to.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
The point people were trying to make is Town Teams are Great ,,,but when Town daddy coaches are asking " CLUB KIDS FROM OTHER TOWNS " to play just to win ,,,its a sad example set for the average town kid,,,sorry little joey you cant play this weekend ..our town coach grabbed two 91 kids to win ,,so sad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one would have to have garden city and manhasset in there as well and maybe a few others as well, three village, syosset, etc,,,
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Legacy takes a beating on here and I don't understand why. They are a scrappy team that always plays hard and at least attempts to play the "Big 3" from time to time. There is never any talk about the other club organizations that run multiple tournaments and put their teams in B brackets and lose to town teams. At least Legacy will try and challenge themselves and try to compete. Something to be said about that.

Town Teams that are excellent
CSH
RVC
Farmingdale
Massapequa
Sachem

All better than most club teams. Of course each team has a few high level club players on their rosters, hence the reason why they are very good. Like stated before, who cares. Town lacrosse is all but gone so good for the ones that still hold it down. I do not think its a stretch saying that all of those town teams, among a few others will have more wins than losses when they play in club tournaments this spring/summer season. Look at a few of the fall/winter results already.

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes there are some strong town teams but that is because they are playing with the players from the clubs. If you put rockville centre against express but the rockville centre kids who are on express play with express, its not even close.

Sachem is an ok team, but take away all their players that are playing club and they become ordinary. If you want to call yourself a town team your kids should not be on clubs also. its misleading.


Originally Posted by Anonymous
ON LONG ISLAND....AFTER EXSPRESS/91/IGLOO I THINK SOME TOWN TEAMS BEAT THE REST OF THE TRAVEL TEAMS / GIVEN THERE ARE SOME CLUB KIDS ON TOWN TEAMS ,,,CSH ROAR /ROCKVILLE CENTRE/WANTAGH/SACHEM/



“If you want to call yourself a town team your kids should not be on clubs also.”

Apparently, people are saying who should and should not play on town teams.

I think we can all agree that a kid not on a town team roster should not be brought in as a “ringer”. But I’m not sure that is what is being said here.

Club kids should of course play with their town teams.

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You must be a bit of a mental case, nobody ever said anyone cant play this or that.
the point being made was comparing some town teams to some of the better club teams. what is misleading is that the stronger players will alway be the stronger players, so if they are playing with their town, their town team will be strong, if they are playing on a club that team will be strong as well by virtue of them being on the team. Rockville Centre is a strong team, and many of their guys play club. If their town teams plays without them they will not be as strong, and if their club team plays without them they would not be as strong. thats all, no one is saying they can do what they choose to do.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Garden City might be one of the only true town teams who play with kids that dont play club. So if the Garden City kid chooses to play club he doesnt play with their Town Club team. Dont think some of the other Roar rockville centre put that restriction on their town teams,
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes there are some strong town teams but that is because they are playing with the players from the clubs. If you put rockville centre against express but the rockville centre kids who are on express play with express, its not even close.

Sachem is an ok team, but take away all their players that are playing club and they become ordinary. If you want to call yourself a town team your kids should not be on clubs also. its misleading.


Originally Posted by Anonymous
ON LONG ISLAND....AFTER EXSPRESS/91/IGLOO I THINK SOME TOWN TEAMS BEAT THE REST OF THE TRAVEL TEAMS / GIVEN THERE ARE SOME CLUB KIDS ON TOWN TEAMS ,,,CSH ROAR /ROCKVILLE CENTRE/WANTAGH/SACHEM/



“If you want to call yourself a town team your kids should not be on clubs also.”

Apparently, people are saying who should and should not play on town teams.

I think we can all agree that a kid not on a town team roster should not be brought in as a “ringer”. But I’m not sure that is what is being said here.

Club kids should of course play with their town teams.

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
think the conversation was about wasting money on B/C level club lax when people are ignoring the importance of home town PAL lax , years ago there was 1 maybe 2 elite clubs and if you didnt make it , there was no B TEAM or some other crap travel team. My dad and mom were ok saying you didnt make it , practice harder with your PAL team and we try again next year !!! Some smart business men said lets develop a team of kids who cant catch and throw and call it CLUB LAX???? seriously .. my kid who only plays town/pal ball , tried out for 91 and didnt make it ...ok,,,so instead so i dont hurt his feelings i am going to waste 3 grand paying for a college kid who he doesnt know and kids he doesnt know and say my son plays club....hahahahaha ..sorry ..enjoy letting your son/daughter play with there friends at home ...ot FORT NITE ..ITS OK NOT BEING AN ATHLETE ..take a look at the dads on LEGACY sideline ,lol,,,apple doesnt fall far from tree ,,save your money,,play wall ball,,go to DISNEY with family

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK so your son did not make team 91. And you continue to have him play in the town PAL league. thats great. But If he finds a club to work with why is that so terrible. When you say town Spring PAL, that only goes from late march to June. What if you want him to play a little more in the summer, or play in some fall tournaments etc???? I dont know whats wrong with finding a club and dont know why anyone would bash any people for getting teams together and teaching kids how to play lacrosse. Now if you have an issue with particular clubs, and dont feel that they are providing what you think they should for the price, then you need to explore other clubs. Tru Blue is not 3 K. The knights are not 3k, I heard Long Island Lacrosse Club is less then 1500. If your town is offering lacrosse in the fall and winter that is a good option as well, but not every town is doing that.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
think the conversation was about wasting money on B/C level club lax when people are ignoring the importance of home town PAL lax , years ago there was 1 maybe 2 elite clubs and if you didnt make it , there was no B TEAM or some other crap travel team. My dad and mom were ok saying you didnt make it , practice harder with your PAL team and we try again next year !!! Some smart business men said lets develop a team of kids who cant catch and throw and call it CLUB LAX???? seriously .. my kid who only plays town/pal ball , tried out for 91 and didnt make it ...ok,,,so instead so i dont hurt his feelings i am going to waste 3 grand paying for a college kid who he doesnt know and kids he doesnt know and say my son plays club....hahahahaha ..sorry ..enjoy letting your son/daughter play with there friends at home ...ot FORT NITE ..ITS OK NOT BEING AN ATHLETE ..take a look at the dads on LEGACY sideline ,lol,,,apple doesnt fall far from tree ,,save your money,,play wall ball,,go to DISNEY with family

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy EELS have a losing record last yr and this yr just facts .

Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
OK so your son did not make team 91. And you continue to have him play in the town PAL league. thats great. But If he finds a club to work with why is that so terrible. When you say town Spring PAL, that only goes from late march to June. What if you want him to play a little more in the summer, or play in some fall tournaments etc???? I dont know whats wrong with finding a club and dont know why anyone would bash any people for getting teams together and teaching kids how to play lacrosse. Now if you have an issue with particular clubs, and dont feel that they are providing what you think they should for the price, then you need to explore other clubs. Tru Blue is not 3 K. The knights are not 3k, I heard Long Island Lacrosse Club is less then 1500. If your town is offering lacrosse in the fall and winter that is a good option as well, but not every town is doing that.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
think the conversation was about wasting money on B/C level club lax when people are ignoring the importance of home town PAL lax , years ago there was 1 maybe 2 elite clubs and if you didnt make it , there was no B TEAM or some other crap travel team. My dad and mom were ok saying you didnt make it , practice harder with your PAL team and we try again next year !!! Some smart business men said lets develop a team of kids who cant catch and throw and call it CLUB LAX???? seriously .. my kid who only plays town/pal ball , tried out for 91 and didnt make it ...ok,,,so instead so i dont hurt his feelings i am going to waste 3 grand paying for a college kid who he doesnt know and kids he doesnt know and say my son plays club....hahahahaha ..sorry ..enjoy letting your son/daughter play with there friends at home ...ot FORT NITE ..ITS OK NOT BEING AN ATHLETE ..take a look at the dads on LEGACY sideline ,lol,,,apple doesnt fall far from tree ,,save your money,,play wall ball,,go to DISNEY with family


I think most people prefer their kids not play Fortnite!! Disney, really???

Page 11 of 28 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard







Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4