BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,788
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 94 of 214 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And the riverhead machine keeps rolling

It’s not easy to coach a team that has a dad coaching from the stands.

Most towns have this problem. Wish these clowns would just shut up.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who will be Wantagh's coach next year?

Why do you say that?

A YJ coach will be on the move to a lacrosse town after striking out at one that's not

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who will be Wantagh's coach next year?

Why do you say that?

A YJ coach will be on the move to a lacrosse town after striking out at one that's not

Only problem, wantagh isnt a lacrosse town anymore. they had a nice run though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wantagh is always above average and on the edge of winning big. There are tons of schools especially in lacrosse that don't ever come close. If GC, Manhasset CSH are the benchmark for consistency, Wantagh is in the next grouping

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]who will be Wantagh's coach next year?

Why do you say that?

Only problem, wantagh isnt a lacrosse town anymore. they had a nice run though.[

Anymore? Wantagh won the County Championship beating CSH last season.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe Wantagh will return to a Baseball/Softball town. (Always has been a baseball town for boys.)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Sausage King of Chicago

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dr. Abe Froman

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dr. Abe Froman

All things I've heard is that if he were coaching them, they would be close to if not undefeated. That teacher/coach thing needs to go away. The coaches aren't qualified...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dr. Abe Froman

All things I've heard is that if he were coaching them, they would be close to if not undefeated. That teacher/coach thing needs to go away. The coaches aren't qualified...

Its no bargain for the rest of us who have certain unqualified summer coaches. At least teachers don't have agendas they are just babysitters getting a paycheck

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GM. Truth be told are there any qualify coaches here on the Island? Let’s be clear “Quality” “Qualifications” and how does one go about finding Him/Her. Dad coaches are everywhere calling plays from the skybox, and coaches are intimidated to put an end to it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happen to ESM this weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TOP GUNS !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]who will be Wantagh's coach next year?

Why do you say that?

Only problem, wantagh isnt a lacrosse town anymore. they had a nice run though.[

Anymore? Wantagh won the County Championship beating CSH last season.

Good matchup this week Wantagh vs. Massapequa

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe Wantagh will return to a Baseball/Softball town. (Always has been a baseball town for boys.)

In the past few years they have won county championships in girls lax, state champs in baseball and wrestling, and LI champs in football.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TOP GUNS !

How did that happen. WB over ESM. Anyone there ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG has some completely delusional parents who think they know the fame and only cheer for their own kids with their individual instructions to their kids via the pet names. It’s comical.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dr. Abe Froman

Please , he has never played lacrosse nor been successful coaching anything yet he would have this untalented group undefeated. Maybe if the players listened to their coach instead of him they would be better. Riverhead going to have to put up big numbers against the likes of Brentwood if they are going to post all over social media about all the records they have broken .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]TG has some completely delusional parents who think they know the fame and only cheer for their own kids with their individual instructions to their kids via the pet names. It’s comical.

YJ parents are completely different they believe in team lacrosse, sharing the ball and having a selfless attitude when playing in games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]TG has some completely delusional parents who think they know the fame and only cheer for their own kids with their individual instructions to their kids via the pet names. It’s comical.

YJ parents are completely different they believe in team lacrosse, sharing the ball and having a selfless attitude when playing in games.

I just choked on my lunch

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bwahahah. Value the ball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In the past few years they have won county championships in girls lax, state champs in baseball and wrestling, and LI champs in football.

Agreed...I doubt the folks in Wantagh are worried, they win a lot of championships.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Selfless?? Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cheering for other kids (in addition to your own) during HS games or travel tournaments is the absolute exception....most folks would rather eat glass than find it in themselves to cheer for another boy/girls good deeds on field...TOXIC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am in GC with a 1st grade girl who begged me to do medusa lax program so she can do something with her classmates.. I caved and ended up on this site while searching the web to find out more about the sport... This is her first experience with the sport and I sincerely hope that these antics are not as prevalent at this age group as they are described in these pages. I mean they are little kids...Some of this stuff is straight out of a movie...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course you felt you needed to scold us and reply to this forum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am in GC with a 1st grade girl who begged me to do medusa lax program so she can do something with her classmates.. I caved and ended up on this site while searching the web to find out more about the sport... This is her first experience with the sport and I sincerely hope that these antics are not as prevalent at this age group as they are described in these pages. I mean they are little kids...Some of this stuff is straight out of a movie...

The GC first grade is by far the weakest on long island! our town have been destroying them for years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The GC first grade is by far the weakest on long island! our town have been destroying them for years.

bhahahahahahaha...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How good can they be they have zero D1 recruits

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Girls lax is the most toxic me first sport with the absolute worst me first parents. GC is better than most because you have a youth program that shares the ball better than a lot of towns and most GC families are about education 1st and sport 2nd which is refreshing. If you can influence your daughter at all tell her to pick any other sport and fast. Your welcome the father of 4 lax players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Selfless?? Lol

hope that was a joke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dr. Abe Froman

Please , he has never played lacrosse nor been successful coaching anything yet he would have this untalented group undefeated. Maybe if the players listened to their coach instead of him they would be better. Riverhead going to have to put up big numbers against the likes of Brentwood if they are going to post all over social media about all the records they have broken .

Riverhead ? Really. Where is that armpit town? They will never win anything with that group they have. Come-on-man be serious.. Sausage family isn't that good, and the father has to shut up. The officials are getting pissed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TOP GUNS !

The loss had nothing to do with Top Guns!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TOP GUNS !

The loss had nothing to do with Top Guns!

But the win did!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TOP GUNS !

Old fashion lacrosse - get a lead and stall, stall, stall - HS needs to get shot clock, most games are incredibly painful to watch without it and this was certainly one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dr. Abe Froman

Better start listening to him or he will defect to Westhampton, I hear there's still room at the HS dorm they're running over there and they could use a couple more players to put them over the top

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TOP GUNS !

Old fashion lacrosse - get a lead and stall, stall, stall - HS needs to get shot clock, most games are incredibly painful to watch without it and this was certainly one

I don't know what game you were at. Not much stalling going on. ESM had a terrible game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TOP GUNS !

I don't know what game you were at. Not much stalling going on. ESM had a terrible game.

Where oh where were the superstars that came up and won states as 8th graders. I guess ESM really misses the class of 2017. They were the real statrs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HS and shot clock??..not a chance...refs are terrible (in general already)..could you imagine them being in charge of when a shot clock would kick in on a possession?....they cant get basic calls right as is

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TOP GUNS !

Where oh where were the superstars that came up and won states as 8th graders. I guess ESM really misses the class of 2017. They were the real statrs

Hmm wonder who this could be?

Like Reply Quote
Page 94 of 214 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard