BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,803
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 92 of 214 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What happened to CSH ? Losing to Wantagh

They scored one less goal than Wantagh

Wantagh looking good now, since they got rid of the dead weight from 2016.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to CSH ? Losing to Wantagh

One goalie made some saves and one didn't, still no excuse CSH should beat that team by double digits

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have never seen a player put up 14 goals in a game and the fact that she had zero assists and the game was one sided is an absolute embarrassment.

Looks like Newsday isn't the only paper covering the 14 goals from Wheatley!

https://www.uslaxmagazine.com/high-...chool-girls-players-of-the-week-march-27

Northeast

Sami Rothstein, Wheatley (N.Y.)

Rothstein, a junior, totaled 21 goals and one assist as Wheatley opened the season with two wins. In total, Wheatley scored 29 goals in the two games, so Rothstein has scored 72 percent of her team's goals.

Also notable: Caitlin Cook, Garden City (N.Y.); Jackie Gatti, Massapequa (N.Y.); Ariella Lerner, Great Neck North (N.Y.)

— Will Cleveland

Congrats to all the LI girls. I am sure they have all worked hard to get there.

Wish we could say the same for Will Cleveland...

Does Massapequa have injuries ? What happened to that lefty attacker committed to UNC, transfer ?

Yes, Sacred Heart Academy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have never seen a player put up 14 goals in a game and the fact that she had zero assists and the game was one sided is an absolute embarrassment.

Northeast

Rothstein, a junior, totaled 21 goals and one assist as Wheatley opened the season with two wins. In total, Wheatley scored 29 goals in the two games, so Rothstein has scored 72 percent of her team's goals.

Also notable: Caitlin Cook, Garden City (N.Y.); Jackie Gatti, Massapequa (N.Y.); Ariella Lerner, Great Neck North (N.Y.)

— Will Cleveland

Congrats to all the LI girls. I am sure they have all worked hard to get there.

Wish we could say the same for Will Cleveland...

Does Massapequa have injuries ? What happened to that lefty attacker committed to UNC, transfer ?

Yes, Sacred Heart Academy

That might be the funniest reply I have ever seen in here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]What happened to CSH ? Losing to Wantagh

One goalie made some saves and one didn't, still no excuse CSH should beat that team by double digits

CSH coaching lost the game

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who chooses the top 100? Is it newsday or the coaches

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will Cleveland...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honestly my daughters on there and I have no clue

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now I’m hats funny.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bunch of nonsense. Smithtown West, LB , HHH, HT,PM and OLM have kids on list that coaches just gave names to newsday to fill list. No way belong !

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Newsday , Coaches and parents who call Newsday. no joke, I know parents who have called.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Newsday , Coaches and parents who call Newsday. no joke, I know parents who have called.

I believe parents do call Newsday but I do not think they have an impact on anything.

The HS coached give the names to Newsday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have never seen a player put up 14 goals in a game and the fact that she had zero [ChillLaxin] and the game was one sided is an absolute embarrassment.

Northeast

Rothstein, a junior, totaled 21 goals and one [ChillLaxin] as Wheatley opened the season with two wins. In total, Wheatley scored 29 goals in the two games, so Rothstein has scored 72 percent of her team's goals.

— Will Cleveland

THIS MAKES ME INSANE! Weak team, weak division and everyone heaps praise for one dimensional selfish play. That's the problem with the sport. 1 or 2 goals isn't good enough for parents anymore have the kids shooting for 5, 10 even 14 goals a game. Its a beautiful game when girls share the ball!

Newsday isn't the only one posting and condoning this behavior. The Team Elevate club owner has reposted this multiple times on their social media. I guess he encourages the girls on that club that scoring massive amounts of goals is most important. Shoot away girls!

Speaking of the Elevate owner, why does he feel the need to attend high school games at schools like Syosset and then take pictures with the girls and post them on social media. He is worse than most 14 year olds! His kids don't even play lacrosse anymore and I know the parents of the kids on those high school teams are embarrassed when he shows up to the games and makes himself the center of attention. Why does he feel the need to do that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have never seen a player put up 14 goals in a game and the fact that she had zero [ChillLaxin] and the game was one sided is an absolute embarrassment.

Northeast

Rothstein, a junior, totaled 21 goals and one [ChillLaxin] as Wheatley opened the season with two wins. In total, Wheatley scored 29 goals in the two games, so Rothstein has scored 72 percent of her team's goals.

— Will Cleveland

THIS MAKES ME INSANE! Weak team, weak division and everyone heaps praise for one dimensional selfish play. That's the problem with the sport. 1 or 2 goals isn't good enough for parents anymore have the kids shooting for 5, 10 even 14 goals a game. Its a beautiful game when girls share the ball!

Newsday isn't the only one posting and condoning this behavior. The Team Elevate club owner has reposted this multiple times on their social media. I guess he encourages the girls on that club that scoring massive amounts of goals is most important. Shoot away girls!

Speaking of the Elevate owner, why does he feel the need to attend high school games at schools like Syosset and then take pictures with the girls and post them on social media. He is worse than most 14 year olds! His kids don't even play lacrosse anymore and I know the parents of the kids on those high school teams are embarrassed when he shows up to the games and makes himself the center of attention. Why does he feel the need to do that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Northeast

— Will Cleveland

Why don't you ask him in person?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How’s St.Ants team doing so far?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SA glory days are long over, they're another good team in a sport loaded with bad teams, but nothing like they were years ago

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SA glory days are long over, they're another good team in a sport loaded with bad teams, but nothing like they were years ago

Since you gave your opinion.....please back up your opinion. Maybe......provide facts that provide the basis for your opinion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since you gave your opinion.....please back up your opinion. Maybe......provide facts that provide the basis for your opinion.

2014/15 2 loses to public schools...2015/16 3 loses to public schools...2016/17 3 loses to public schools + loss to SHA...thats as far as newday went back...and earlier than 2014/15 st ants was beating most public schools...how's them facts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2014/15 2 loses to public schools...2015/16 3 loses to public schools...2016/17 3 loses to public schools + loss to SHA...thats as far as newday went back...and earlier than 2014/15 st ants was beating most public schools...how's them facts?

Do you have children who attend St Anthony's? If not, why do you care about their team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you have children who attend St Anthony's? If not, why do you care about their team?

Ok, let me get this straight, you ask for facts, i give them to you backing up other posters comments st ants not as good as they use to be...and thats what your comeback is? next time, dont ask for the facts...very weak.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok, let me get this straight, you ask for facts, i give them to you backing up other posters comments st ants not as good as they use to be...and thats what your comeback is? next time, dont ask for the facts...very weak.

laxpower.com has the national and local rankings and records for as far back as you would like to go - National Poll 2011 SA #3, 2012 SA #3, 2013 SA #4, 2014 SA #28, 2015 SA #31, 2016 not ranked in top 36 teams listed. I'm not a big believer in polls, but these are after the season is over and the only thing out there and it does show how the program has fallen. Big drop off in coaching and talent in the last several years, Coach is in over her head, had big shoes to fill, but rolling the ball out there and telling her studs to get it done isn't working. During those early runs they would rarely lose a game and then only to McDonogh, Bryn Mawr and Vero Beach, since then SHA, GC, Sett, Summit, Mt Sinai, CSH...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have one their league for 10 consecutive seasons. I’d say they are doing Ok.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you [ChillLaxin] you are responding to only one person? If you do not have a child at St A's your interest in their program is strange.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Northeast

— Will Cleveland

Almost as creepy as the MS/YJ coach calling his former players his "daughters" when he brags about them on Twitter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]How’s St.Ants team doing so far?

Why do you [ChillLaxin] you are responding to only one person? If you do not have a child at St A's your interest in their program is strange.
[/quote

Strange? its a lax forum...if you think posters only comment on teams with their kids on it...you need to regroup.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have one their league for 10 consecutive seasons. I’d say they are doing Ok.

its won...why don't you name those teams in their league...do yourself a favor and don't...you'll just embarrass yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

its won...why don't you name those teams in their league...do yourself a favor and don't...you'll just embarrass yourself.

Your green eyed jealousy is really showing. Guess St A beat your daughters public school team. Stop your crying and worry about your kids team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your green eyed jealousy is really showing. Guess St A beat your daughters public school team. Stop your crying and worry about your kids team.

Impossible, since st ants hasn't beat any public schools lately...its ok,your kids there and your public school team is better and you cant handle it...i can see why the parents in your hometown are really happy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sensitive much?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sensitive much?

St. Anthonys nothing like they once were, ordinary at best, wouldn't win a division title in Long Island this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sensitive much?

St. Anthonys nothing like they once were, ordinary at best, wouldn't win a division title in Long Island this year.

Here we go again, does your kid play for st antonys? if not, you cant post

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a daughter that plays in the Catholic league and 1 that has graduated. The poster is right St. Anthony's is not what they used to be, in fact they may not even be the best in their league this year. With that said they still are a good team that could compete with any of the publics on LI. I guess we will start to know more tomorrow when they play CSH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carle Place would beat them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carle Place would beat them.

I see what you did there!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any good girl games tomorrow
I know Pequa vs WI
any others

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Northeast

— Will Cleveland

Almost as creepy as the MS/YJ coach calling his former players his "daughters" when he brags about them on Twitter.

That really is creepy. WHY?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did CSH play St A's today? If so, how was it? Don't see anything in Newsday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very good game. St Stephens st A 9. Glenelg 8. Two top teams playing great lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to the 5 out 11 girls from Long Island on the first wave of UA All American game. What a great accomplishment and seems UA got it right!!

Like Reply Quote
Page 92 of 214 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard