BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,819
Posts388,399
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The poster actually stated "SOMETIMES he was bored at school". My son is within "age limits" & is "SOMETIMES bored in school". When making this decision (I also have Nov & Dec children) it should be based on emotional maturity, not intellect or size for sports.

The decision to "take away a year of earning potential from your child" amazes me...would that even come to mind when your child is 4/5? It NEVER was a thought when making decisions for my children.

Are there nutty people who do this for an advantage in sports? Probably but, for the most part it is a decision a parent has to make for their child that they will always question. Being the oldest or youngest in a grade has its pros & cons. You need to make this decision based on your childs maturity.

Not every "late birthday" kids parents are lunatics;)

This was not a critique of an anonymous post. It was a statement of facts and was not intended to offend

1-the original poster commented that their child was "bored at school" perhaps the child is very bright or the child is bored because he is more developed than his classmates. In either case the potential as well as the impact of being "bored at school" by being held back in kindergarten is significant. This should be taken into account as parent's make decisions.

2-the math behind the economics of entering the workforce at 22 instead of 23 is quite clear also. Deciding to take away an entire year of earning potential from your child is a very big decision to make. It will have much bigger impact on their life than being the youngest in their class

I think this is a great topic for a discussion forum even if it is anonymous

wow - what a difference a day makes - probably the best thing a parent can do is what ever the [lacrosse] they want to do with their own kid, hold them back a day, a month, a year, or whatever, I hardly think that the decisions made at 4 or 5 years old have anything to do with sports and everything to do with development both socially and developmental. and for you to be able to critique the decision of someone else on a anonymous board is ridiculous. all they were saying is that it worked out well for them.

Year of earning potential ? COme on. I could argue that by him starting college a year later I have more time for my money to compound a and pay more of his college tab. Its a silly argument. As for being bored, sometimes he is not, sometimes he has a hard time, I doubt a year ahead would have helped that. And like a HS guidance councilor once told me " 90% of my problems are Novemeber boys. I see some kids who are very young for their grade struggle, both in the class room and on the field. My son did not even start playing lax till 3rd grade, so its not like this was part of my long term gain an advantage in lax plan. But they should do like football go strictly by age. I don't think size matters as much in lax as it does in football, contact is not the same

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would like to offer my insight on this topic as I am a parent of a child that would be the poster child for this argument. My son was born at the end of November 1999. He made the school cutoff by a few days. We decided to send him to school and let him try it to see how he fared. Long story short, he has done wonderfully in school, academically, socially and athletically.

At present he is playing travel lacrosse with a known program and we are in a big lacrosse town. Up until this year I would say he has done very well and is a very good player. However this year i have noticed he has been struggling against the kids in his age group due to the size, strength and speed difference that starts to happen between 13 and 14,15 yr olds. It is very hard to watch him struggle after watching him for so many years compete at the highest level with these other kids, but as many of you know some of the kids he is playing against were "held back" so in some cases he could be playing against kids almost 2 years older than him.

In retrospect i dont regret my decision, because my son is turning into a great young man and I do believe all of the lacrosse stuff will even out in High School. I do somethimes ponder whether or not I should have held him back, however I think it is a decision each parent must with the childs best interests in mind.

I think the US Lacrosse age rules are fine the way the are written. The problem is the enforcement of the rules. A better system needs to be in place to ensure that kids are playing in the right brackets according to their ages.

Simple solution! Player passes with all needed information. Just turn into official before games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The poster actually stated "SOMETIMES he was bored at school". My son is within "age limits" & is "SOMETIMES bored in school". When making this decision (I also have Nov & Dec children) it should be based on emotional maturity, not intellect or size for sports.

The decision to "take away a year of earning potential from your child" amazes me...would that even come to mind when your child is 4/5? It NEVER was a thought when making decisions for my children.

Are there nutty people who do this for an advantage in sports? Probably but, for the most part it is a decision a parent has to make for their child that they will always question. Being the oldest or youngest in a grade has its pros & cons. You need to make this decision based on your childs maturity.

This was not a critique of an anonymous post. It was a statement of facts and was not intended to offend

1-the original poster commented that their child was "bored at school" perhaps the child is very bright or the child is bored because he is more developed than his classmates. In either case the potential as well as the impact of being "bored at school" by being held back in kindergarten is significant. This should be taken into account as parent's make decisions.

2-the math behind the economics of entering the workforce at 22 instead of 23 is quite clear also. Deciding to take away an entire year of earning potential from your child is a very big decision to make. It will have much bigger impact on their life than being the youngest in their class

wow - what a difference a day makes - probably the best thing a parent can do is what ever the [lacrosse] they want to do with their own kid, hold them back a day, a month, a year, or whatever, I hardly think that the decisions made at 4 or 5 years old have anything to do with sports and everything to do with development both socially and developmental. and for you to be able to critique the decision of someone else on a anonymous board is ridiculous. all they were saying is that it worked out well for them.

Year of earning potential ? COme on. I could argue that by him starting college a year later I have more time for my money to compound a and pay more of his college tab. Its a silly argument. As for being bored, sometimes he is not, sometimes he has a hard time, I doubt a year ahead would have helped that. And like a HS guidance councilor once told me " 90% of my problems are Novemeber boys. I see some kids who are very young for their grade struggle, both in the class room and on the field. My son did not even start playing lax till 3rd grade, so its not like this was part of my long term gain an advantage in lax plan. But they should do like football go strictly by age. I don't think size matters as much in lax as it does in football, contact is not the same

I have a late Nov son and if I had sent him to kindergarten because he made the cut off- he would forever be struggling- academically, socially and emotionally. He is right where he should be, despite having 2 older brothers- and being a bigger kid. He is only an avg athlete- and fits in right with the kids in his grade- despite the fact that he is older and quite bigger than some. Parents do not retain their kids at 5 yrs old for athletic reasons- they do so because they have their kid's best interest at heart- as a whole person. As a teacher- I knew- many of the Nov kids do struggle and I made the best choice for my son for his future. if he cannot play with his grade some day- so be it. He will be far better off in life for having that extra year to mature and grow alongside peers that he fit with overall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have a late Nov son and if I had sent him to kindergarten because he made the cut off- he would forever be struggling- academically, socially and emotionally. He is right where he should be, despite having 2 older brothers- and being a bigger kid. He is only an avg athlete- and fits in right with the kids in his grade- despite the fact that he is older and quite bigger than some. Parents do not retain their kids at 5 yrs old for athletic reasons- they do so because they have their kid's best interest at heart- as a whole person. As a teacher- I knew- many of the Nov kids do struggle and I made the best choice for my son for his future. if he cannot play with his grade some day- so be it. He will be far better off in life for having that extra year to mature and grow alongside peers that he fit with overall.

And by the way, if they got to age the date in US Lax is I believe either August 1 or Sept 1. Either case, all those Sept , Oct, Nov kids would be unaffected, some kids would be allowed to play DOWN a grade. Most of them probably wouldn't want to leave there friends

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
For those following the [lacrosse]'s Sporting Good Tournament action in Florida starting tomorrow, the Express group play matches in the U/13 bracket follow.

U/13 Bracket - Pool Play

Saturday : Long Island Express Tenacious Turtles vs. Brothers of War (Georgia)
Saturday : Long Island Express Tenacious Turtles vs. Akwesasne Attack (New [lacrosse])

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good Luck to them but they are a 2017 Express Team not a 2018

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Good Luck to them but they are a 2017 Express Team not a 2018
Even BOTC gets tripped up with the "U-age" versus "school graduation year" versus "different state" rules.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would like to offer my insight on this topic as I am a parent of a child that would be the poster child for this argument. My son was born at the end of November 1999. He made the school cutoff by a few days. We decided to send him to school and let him try it to see how he fared. Long story short, he has done wonderfully in school, academically, socially and athletically.

At present he is playing travel lacrosse with a known program and we are in a big lacrosse town. Up until this year I would say he has done very well and is a very good player. However this year i have noticed he has been struggling against the kids in his age group due to the size, strength and speed difference that starts to happen between 13 and 14,15 yr olds. It is very hard to watch him struggle after watching him for so many years compete at the highest level with these other kids, but as many of you know some of the kids he is playing against were "held back" so in some cases he could be playing against kids almost 2 years older than him.

In retrospect i dont regret my decision, because my son is turning into a great young man and I do believe all of the lacrosse stuff will even out in High School. I do somethimes ponder whether or not I should have held him back, however I think it is a decision each parent must with the childs best interests in mind.

I think the US Lacrosse age rules are fine the way the are written. The problem is the enforcement of the rules. A better system needs to be in place to ensure that kids are playing in the right brackets according to their ages.

This is why parents even with October kids are holding them back, which is unerstandable to get an advantage. They know their kid would not do well if he was in the appropriate grade, both athletically and academically.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
This is why parents even with October kids are holding them back, which is unerstandable to get an advantage. They know their kid would not do well if he was in the appropriate grade, both athletically and academically.
In March 2012, CBS News' 60 Minutes ran a detailed report on the subject of holding back students from starting kindergarten.

The title of the report will resonate with some readers who are giving reasons for holding children back : Redshirting : Holding kids back from kindergarten

BOTC has no particular view on this redshirting issue - as a matter of fact, it strikes us as a tempest in a teapot. None the less, we felt it worthwhile to share this report with the readers who have been debating the practice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
In March 2012, CBS News' 60 Minutes ran a detailed report on the subject of holding back students from starting kindergarten.

The title of the report will resonate with some readers who are giving reasons for holding children back : Redshirting : Holding kids back from kindergarten

BOTC has no particular view on this redshirting issue - as a matter of fact, it strikes us as a tempest in a teapot. None the less, we felt it worthwhile to share this report with the readers who have been debating the practice.

"They know their kid would not do well"...
Is this fact, this reason that you assign to these people? Could it be that this is the reason which you BELIEVE that they do so? Have many possible factors been discussed? Nah, go with your gut. Duh.
Mrs. Jones said to husband Mr. Jones, " Let's hold off on kindergarten one more year, as I fear he will not do well". This person seems to have ended the discussion. Thanks, Einstein.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this fact, this reason that you assign to these people? Could it be that this is the reason which you BELIEVE that they do so? Have many possible factors been discussed? Nah, go with your gut. Duh.
Mrs. Jones said to husband Mr. Jones, " Let's hold off on kindergarten one more year, as I fear he will not do well". This person seems to have ended the discussion. Thanks, Einstein.

Signed,

The parents of a kid who was held back and now we're annoyed that people are calling us out on it.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Be sure to read the 60 Minutes piece - the testamonials in the report will surprise you on multiple fronts. Perhaps the most interesting observation is that as more families pursue the redshirting approach, the less valuable that the practice becomes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PLEASE MOVE THIS TOPIC TO ITS OWN THREAD AS IT IS NOT A BOYS 2018 TOPIC IT MAY PERTAIN TO ANY AND ALL AGE GROUPS!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
PLEASE MOVE THIS TOPIC TO ITS OWN THREAD AS IT IS NOT A BOYS 2018 TOPIC IT MAY PERTAIN TO ANY AND ALL AGE GROUPS!!!!
Any registered user can create a new topic - please join the forum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 express orange won a tournament in NJ yesterday.. competition--dukes, fl$, stepp, quite good for this time of year. no hitting, no crazy rough play and very good officiating. nice tournament and excellent indoor lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That would be 2018 Express Terps not Orange. They won the Winter National tournament in Randolph NJ great run event and good competitive lax!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Winter Nationals Indoor Lacrosse Championship Results

2012/7th Grade Division - 2018 - Wins/Losses

Bracket Standings

Express 18 Terps - 4W-0L
STEPS - 3W-1L
Dukes HHH - 2W-2L
fl$ - 2W-2L
Chatham - 2W-2L
War Eagles - 1W-3L
Raptors - 0W-4L

Games Results

STEPS 10, Raptors 3
Express 18 Terps 9, fl$ 2
STEPS 11, War Eagles 5
Dukes HHH 7, Chatham 5
fl$ 8, Raptors 2
Express 18 Terps 11, Chatham 3
STEPS 10, fl$ 7
Dukes HHH 10, War Eagles 6
Chatham 9, Raptors 4
Express 18 Terps 11, Dukes HHH 3
War Eagles 5, Raptors 4
Express 18 Terps 6, STEPS 5
Chatham 9, War Eagles 3
fl$ 6, Dukes HHH 5

Championship Finals : Express 13, STEPS 8

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about 91 Raiders

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about 91 Raiders

great coaches, good players although they lost a few this year, they are better then a B team but probably a notch below A, maybe an A-, they should be competitive with most every 2018 team on the island except 91 Orange, express Terps

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone seen the 2018 Jesters play this fall?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bracket Standings

Express 18 Terps - 4W-0L
STEPS - 3W-1L
Dukes HHH - 2W-2L
fl$ - 2W-2L
Chatham - 2W-2L
War Eagles - 1W-3L
Raptors - 0W-4L

Games Results

STEPS 10, Raptors 3
STEPS 11, War Eagles 5
Dukes HHH 7, Chatham 5
fl$ 8, Raptors 2
STEPS 10, fl$ 7
Chatham 9, Raptors 4
War Eagles 5, Raptors 4
Chatham 9, War Eagles 3
fl$ 6, Dukes HHH 5

how can you have a "national championship" with only 7 teams in an age bracket?

I think tournament is appropriate, but not national champions.

[lacrosse]'s tourne had 27 teams in the U-13 alone and 90+ teams between by age groups

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=CageSage][u]Winter Nationals Indoor Lacrosse Championship Results[

[lacrosse]'s tourne had 27 teams in the U-13 alone and 90+ teams between by age groups

It was national because it had teams from over two states, and it did not say it was a national championship, it clearly states it is a national "indoor" championship and the winning tea got t-shirts that say "National Indoor Championship" so it had to be one.....or on the other hand Who Cares?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bracket Standings

Express 18 Terps - 4W-0L
STEPS - 3W-1L
Dukes HHH - 2W-2L
fl$ - 2W-2L
Chatham - 2W-2L
War Eagles - 1W-3L
Raptors - 0W-4L

Games Results

STEPS 10, Raptors 3
STEPS 11, War Eagles 5
Dukes HHH 7, Chatham 5
fl$ 8, Raptors 2
STEPS 10, fl$ 7
Chatham 9, Raptors 4
War Eagles 5, Raptors 4
Chatham 9, War Eagles 3
fl$ 6, Dukes HHH 5

Had to win a qualifying tournament to play I believe

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Relax all, no one claiming it is a national championship. it is simply the name of a tournament...express people understand and are not claiming the 2018 terps are national champions...they won a tournament against some pretty decent competition for this time of year in doors... nothing more, nothing less.

yes I am express parent and yes I was there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Relax all, no one claiming it is a national championship. it is simply the name of a tournament...express people understand and are not claiming the 2018 terps are national champions...they won a tournament against some pretty decent competition for this time of year in doors... nothing more, nothing less.

I think this topic has been discussed regarding the Dicks tournament. Express has their banners of National Champion and it irks a few because of the facts that all it is is a name of a tournament. I know it's not this tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think this topic has been discussed regarding the Dicks tournament. Express has their banners of National Champion and it irks a few because of the facts that all it is is a name of a tournament. I know it's not this tournament.

The Banners are already up in the Hub. Boy that was fast.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Banners are already up in the Hub. Boy that was fast.....

Does Express own the Hub because it seems like they do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bottom line is at they won and did great and are growing stronger everyday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does Express own the Hub because it seems like they do.

Express does not own the HUB nor did they have anything to do with the magnificent lighting at the HUB

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Results from the Week #2 action (January 19th) at the Long Island Sports Hub as follows :

Syosset Red over Huntington, 15-4
Syosset Black over Team 32, 12-2
Long Island Pride over Team Threshers, 10-5
Team 91-Raiders over Long Island Tomahawks, 17-6

Standings After Week Two

GP W L T GF GA PTS GD
Team 91 - Raiders 1 1 0 0 17 6 3 11
Syosset 7th - Black 1 1 0 0 12 2 3 10
Syosset 7th - Red 1 1 0 0 14 5 3 9
Long Island Pride 1 1 0 0 10 5 3 5
Long Island Tomahawks 2 1 1 0 17 19 3 -2
Team 32 2 1 1 0 15 17 3 -2
Recon Lacrosse Black 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Team Threshers 1 0 1 0 5 10 0 -5
TIGERS 1 0 1 0 5 13 0 -8
Huntington 2 0 2 0 7 25 0 -18

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the 7th grade terps look this weekend? I heard they were missing a few players?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the 7th grade terps look this weekend? I heard they were missing a few players?

They looked good. Yes a few players were not at the Hub MLK tournament.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Results from the January 26th matches at the Sports Hub.

Team 32 over Long Island Pridem, 8-5
Team 91 Raiders over Huntington, 8-1
Long Island Tomahawks double Tigers, 10-5
Syosset Black over Team Threshers, 8-1
Syosset Red over Recon Black, 10-3

Standings after Week 3

GP W L T GF GA PTS GD
Team 91 - Raiders 2 2 0 0 25 7 6 18
Syosset 7th - Black 2 2 0 0 20 3 6 17
Long Island Tomahawks 3 2 1 0 27 24 6 3
Team 32 3 2 1 0 23 22 6 1
Long Island Pride 2 1 1 0 15 13 3 2
Syosset 7th - Red 2 1 1 0 15 17 3 -2
Huntington 3 1 2 0 17 24 3 -7
Recon Lacrosse Black 1 0 1 0 3 10 0 -7
Team Threshers 2 0 2 0 6 18 0 -12
TIGERS 2 0 2 0 10 23 0 -13

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Results from the February 2nd games at the Sports Hub.

Express 2018 over Team Threshers, 10-8
Long Island Tomahawks over Express 2018, 9-4
Long Island Pride and Team Raiders Tie, 10-10

Standings

GP W L T GF GA PTS GD
Long Island Tomahawks 4 3 1 0 36 28 9 8
Team 91 - Raiders 3 2 0 1 35 17 7 18
Syosset 7th - Black 2 2 0 0 20 3 6 17
Team 32 4 2 2 0 31 31 6 0
Huntington 4 2 2 0 26 32 6 -6
Long Island Pride 3 1 1 1 25 23 4 2
Express 2018 2 1 1 0 14 17 3 -3
Syosset 7th - Red 3 1 2 0 21 27 3 -6
Team Threshers 4 1 3 0 24 34 3 -10
TIGERS 2 0 2 0 10 23 0 -13

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 2018 Express team is playing at the Hub ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 2018 Express team is playing at the Hub ?

The Piranhas...

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Results from the February 16th matches at the Long Island Sports Hub.

Team 91 Raiders over Team Threshers, 13-2
Long Island Tomahawks over Long Island Pride, 19-8
Team 32 and Tigers Draw, 11-11
Express 2018 and Syosset Red Draw, 7-7
Syosset Black over Express 2018, 14-1 (as posted)

Standings

GP W L T GF GA PTS GD
Long Island Tomahawks 5 4 1 0 55 36 12 19
Syosset 7th - Black 3 3 0 0 34 4 9 30
Team 91 - Raiders 4 3 0 1 48 19 10 29
Team 32 5 2 2 1 42 42 7 0
Syosset 7th - Red 4 1 2 1 28 34 4 -6
Long Island Pride 4 1 2 1 33 42 4 -9
Express 2018 4 1 2 1 22 38 4 -16
Team Threshers 5 1 4 0 26 47 3 -21
TIGERS 3 0 2 1 21 34 1 -13

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know how to get a hold of the Wantagh Warrior/Chiefs Boys 2018 Travel team. Who's the contact for the team/coach?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Results from the February 23rd action at the Sports Hub.

Tigers defeat Syosset Red, 13-10
Recon Black defeats Tigers, 14-5

Standings

GP W L T GF GA PTS GD
Long Island Tomahawks 5 4 1 0 55 36 12 19
Syosset 7th - Black 3 3 0 0 34 4 9 30
Team 91 - Raiders 4 3 0 1 48 19 10 29
Team 32 5 2 2 1 42 42 7 0
Recon Lacrosse Black 2 1 1 0 17 15 3 2
Syosset 7th - Red 5 1 3 1 38 47 4 -9
Long Island Pride 4 1 2 1 33 42 4 -9
Express 2018 4 1 2 1 22 38 4 -16
TIGERS 5 1 3 1 39 58 4 -19
Team Threshers 5 1 4 0 26 47 3 -21

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uhm.. I think that's incorrect. Syosset Red defeated Northport Tigers 13-12. SYO won by 1 goal.

Like Reply Quote
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard