BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,803
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 99 of 128 1 2 97 98 99 100 101 127 128
Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Crabs 2023 team is probably one of the best if not the best team in the country at that age group. They proved that last year and this fall. It's usually the case in Maryland where teams are accused of indiscretions when they are the best.... Get over yourself parents.....I would say 99.9% of the players on this team will go D1... Remember their names and numbers....Great group of 11-12 year old kids....Kids!! You may want to remember that!

I know a few of the Crabs parents and agree that the 2023 team is very good. To say that they are one of the best in the country is a severe stretch. Who have they played this fall? Mediocre competition at best. To say that 99.9% of the players will go D1 is absolutely delusional. I bet that 50% of this team will not even be playing for Crabs by the 9th grade. Just saying...

50% is a VERY conservative number. Look at how most top teams evolve. The real number is historically closer to <30%. That's the reality that most first time travel parents don't understand. They can't imagine that happening and will swear "not to MY kid", but happen it most assuredly will. But please, let this jerkoff have his day. In two years his kid will hate him AND lacrosse because of all the pressure thrown upon him.
And you would know...Check out Crabs website and see their 2017 commits... Not sure how many kids on the actual roster but I count 20 kids all going to great D1 schools. That does not sound like 30%. I am sure this is just an anomaly though...I mean a parent obsessing and analyzing and continually posting on a Crabs forum has to no know better than anyone else...

And typically from 6th grade to 9th grade there will be huge turnover, so yes, ultimately the D1 numbers will be high, but no, not for the current roster.
Again you have no idea what you are talking about.. Crabs has only had 5th and 6th grade lacrosse for a couple of years...Before that it was only 7th and 8th grade plus High School teams.... You have no point with your reference to typically what happens in Crabs, because it has never happened yet....Again a sad parent posting things like Gospel....You are a complete Moron and obviously jealous of that team

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs had 16 year olds on an 8th grade team (2020) in the HOCO league. That says it all about this shameless organization...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best team in country doesn't lose the Next Level by 4 goals in summer and then barely beats them in the fall with a new, improved, older roster. Leave the top spot to Bandits

Igloo would destroy them, too. Probably Express, Warriors and Shore2Shore from up north as well. Losing to Next Level?? C'mon, guy. You can't lose to a team like that and EVER make the proclamation that you're anything more than a top 10-15 team.
I think you may be confused with Next Level teams... They did not loose to the Next Level team from Jersey... Next Level from Bethesda
Next Level Bethesda a good team....You may want to get off the Island every once in while....Lord knows that every number 1 team in the country lives in Long Island.... Not a parent on the Crabs 2023 team but I heard it was epic when they beat Igloo twice in the same weekend.... Cocky long Island parents could not get out of Maryland fast enough because they claimed they were number 1 in the country because they beat the Bandits..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best team in country doesn't lose the Next Level by 4 goals in summer and then barely beats them in the fall with a new, improved, older roster. Leave the top spot to Bandits

Igloo would destroy them, too. Probably Express, Warriors and Shore2Shore from up north as well. Losing to Next Level?? C'mon, guy. You can't lose to a team like that and EVER make the proclamation that you're anything more than a top 10-15 team.
I think you may be confused with Next Level teams... They did not loose to the Next Level team from Jersey... Next Level from Bethesda
Next Level Bethesda a good team....You may want to get off the Island every once in while....Lord knows that every number 1 team in the country lives in Long Island.... Not a parent on the Crabs 2023 team but I heard it was epic when they beat Igloo twice in the same weekend.... Cocky long Island parents could not get out of Maryland fast enough because they claimed they were number 1 in the country because they beat the Bandits..
Definitely best 2023 team in Maryland and I would go out on a limb and say they are one of the top teams in the country. Of course there are others but the Crabs 2023 team is absolutely one of the best around....Without a doubt...Haters gonna Hate... Continue on Nay Sayers...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs had 16 year olds on an 8th grade team (2020) in the HOCO league. That says it all about this shameless organization...
What? OMG When did this happen? Give it a rest...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs/Bandits seem like it would be a battle...Hope to see that one day

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curious how BOTC can get away with not being legally responsible for some of the things that are said about clubs coaches and kids on the site... Although every post is anonymous but those anonymous posts have to be approved by someone? Usually Larry LarryMiller...How can it be legally justified to post such outrageous and for the most part false representations of clubs? If I own a club like say Crabs and or Looneys etc.....I'd be taking ya'll to court...Just saying

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curious how BOTC can get away with not being legally responsible for some of the things that are said about clubs coaches and kids on the site... Although every post is anonymous but those anonymous posts have to be approved by someone? Usually Larry LarryMiller...How can it be legally justified to post such outrageous and for the most part false representations of clubs? If I own a club like say Crabs and or Looneys etc.....I'd be taking ya'll to court...Just saying
Slander lawsuit coming....

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Online Content
Chief Admin

You may take BOTC to court but you would haven no case.

Carol Rose tried that threat and she got her [lacrosse] spanked real good from me. The yellow jacket owner was quickly put in her place.

Know the law before you post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, Hillary, find another blog to complain on...first it was Comey now its BotC?...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm in county lock up - nothing else to do
I hear Looneys is hiring when you get out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because it is a forum, all of the comments are considered opinion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because 'Merica

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, Hillary, find another blog to complain on...first it was Comey now its BotC?...
That was funny...perfect

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs won't complain because they would have to prove the claims of what age and grades their kids are in are false. Lord knows they don't want everyone to see the truth.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Online Content
Chief Admin

You and I both know there is no lawsuit coming...grow up or don't use BOTC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ahh, spoken like a true Crabs parent of a holdback.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What? OMG When did this happen? Give it a rest...

This past spring/summer. Pay attention and stop denying the truth. Like the movie line says "(Crab parents) can't handle the truth".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What, Looney's hire someone associated with Crabs? Never happen. Go back to Ryan McClernan, he will gladly hire felons.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

Whatever....People are sued all of the time for Cyber Slander and Interent Bullying...Your site is no different....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What, Looney's hire someone associated with Crabs? Never happen. Go back to Ryan McClernan, he will gladly hire felons.
Another Slanderous post approved by BOTC

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Online Content
Chief Admin

Whatever....People are sued all of the time for Cyber Slander and Interent Bullying...Your site is no different....

Hanover man, you are not suing BOTC or anyone on this site..maybe your ranting helps, but your threats are as powerful and a fart in a wind storm.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Online Content
Chief Admin

Another moronic post by Hanover man.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Online Content
Chief Admin

Yes, Hanover sissy boi, my site is different. Why dont you try and sue me and see how successful you are? I'll even give you my Rockville address so it will be easy for you to effect service.

Tell me, do you feel frustrated yet?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop crying. Its a message board people can say what ever they want.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry bunky boy, not even close to slanderous. How can it be when the TRUTH is being stated? And why do you spell slanderous with a capital S?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny Crabs & Looney's fighting when both have been passed by BLC in MD.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holy [lacrosse]....the kid in question is in 6th grade. He was in 5th grade last year. Looneys already had HoCo check it out because they complained. The kid was in 5th last year and he is in 6 th this year! Your team just isn't that good anymore and you know why! Get used to it. Your team will have so much turnover after this year, you will have to move to A or B division like 2022 did. Then you can claim to win tournaments.... in the B division! Now that, is the truth! So, don't worry you won't have to play crabs anymore! I just solved your problem for you. You're welcome!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See what had happened was... the kid that Looneys is so upset about started off playing in 4 th grade with Looneys when he was actually in 5th grade. Ahhhh...remember! Yes, you do. When he followed good coaching to Crabs he reclassified!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What in the [lacrosse] are you talking about? You probably have no idea, just thought you needed to say something. Well, you succeeded, but it makes no sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holy [lacrosse]....the kid in question is in 6th grade. He was in 5th grade last year. Looneys already had HoCo check it out because they complained. The kid was in 5th last year and he is in 6 th this year! Your team just isn't that good anymore and you know why! Get used to it. Your team will have so much turnover after this year, you will have to move to A or B division like 2022 did. Then you can claim to win tournaments.... in the B division! Now that, is the truth! So, don't worry you won't have to play crabs anymore! I just solved your problem for you. You're welcome!

Wrong again. Kid is a 7th grader playing in 6th grade league. No one has ever done anything about it but maybe HOCO will this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only way BLC passes Looney's and even Crabs is when they are driving back to Bethesda with their tail between their legs.
BLC in the HOCO league, 2020 division played in B with a 2/4 record. Looney's and Crabs played 2020 elite division, won by Looney's. BLC no where close to that level of play. Below elite was AA1 and AA2, then A and finally B.
Keep dreaming.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hanover man, you are not suing BOTC or anyone on this site..maybe your ranting helps, but your threats are as powerful and a fart in a wind storm.
That moment when the Refs start yelling at the parents...Awkward...Yup you are wrong and way out of line....Site promotes slander....Everyone knows it...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because it is a forum, all of the comments are considered opinion.

Sue for what? There is still free speech isn't there? Our president calls women fat pigs, so I think I can call out a cheating holdback if I want.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some numbers for you! My kid is a 2018 that played for the Crabs at U13. The team was comprised mostly of 7th graders and some 6th graders (20 kids). There was only one "true" 6th grader and he has since reclassed to 2020 Crabs - now at FCA. The other four 6th graders were pre-firsts if you go by the 8/31 cutoff date and are 2019 Crabs. Of the 15 7th graders four of them reclassed to 2019 Crabs. Of the 20 kids (15 7th graders) that were on that roster there are only 6 kids remaining from that team on the 2018's Crab team today. Of the 20 kids on that U13 Crabs team 12 of them are D1 commits at this point (2 of which are with other clubs) and there will be more to follow. The 2018 Crabs team today has many more commits from the additions over the past four years. But, for the gentleman that thinks the Crabs 2023 team is the best and they all will be D1 players as 6th graders - things change! Better players come along and kids get cut. That mature 6th grader might be a undersized 10th grader. Kids leave for other programs. Kids stop playing! It was a great experience playing for the Crabs, but I am glad it was during the U-13 age appropriate era.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some numbers for you! My kid is a 2018 that played for the Crabs at U13. The team was comprised mostly of 7th graders and some 6th graders (20 kids). There was only one "true" 6th grader and he has since reclassed to 2020 Crabs - now at FCA. The other four 6th graders were pre-firsts if you go by the 8/31 cutoff date and are 2019 Crabs. Of the 15 7th graders four of them reclassed to 2019 Crabs. Of the 20 kids (15 7th graders) that were on that roster there are only 6 kids remaining from that team on the 2018's Crab team today. Of the 20 kids on that U13 Crabs team 12 of them are D1 commits at this point (2 of which are with other clubs) and there will be more to follow. The 2018 Crabs team today has many more commits from the additions over the past four years. But, for the gentleman that thinks the Crabs 2023 team is the best and they all will be D1 players as 6th graders - things change! Better players come along and kids get cut. That mature 6th grader might be a undersized 10th grader. Kids leave for other programs. Kids stop playing! It was a great experience playing for the Crabs, but I am glad it was during the U-13 age appropriate era.

This post should be copied and pasted over and over again on this site. You can change the club name and it could easily apply to many other teams. But this also proves the point of the guy who complains about the kids reclassing. This information proves the point of it really works and really happens. And when a on age parent complains he has a point and he is not just Bit*hing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This post should be copied and pasted over and over again on this site. You can change the club name and it could easily apply to many other teams. But this also proves the point of the guy who complains about the kids reclassing. This information proves the point of it really works and really happens. And when a on age parent complains he has a point and he is not just Bit*hing.

The flip side to that story is that there are several kids that have reclassed in the Crabs system that are still not, and may never be committed. Even if you have $ to burn, dropping $27k on an extra year of middle school for no reason has to sting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very sad the game is like this now. Crabs, FCA, LIE, West Coast Starz, 3D, .....all have some great lacrosse programs. The A teams and B teams ROCK in most cases....Its when there are multiple levels of temas the program gets diluted and the $$ grab starts up. Are there people who hold back, pay to play...cheat......YES....However, There are also soo many clubs that are PURE $$$ GRABS! It has become a BIG FOR PROFIT BUSINESS... PERIOD! It is BAD all the way around and all across the country. People drop more money in 1 month on club lacrosse than an entire college education used to cost a many universities. It has become SAD!

In the end, the cream always rises and the sludge just sinks to the bottom OR Quits. Lots of pretty boy rich kids and azzhat parents in the sport to go around (and in all aspects of life too) .....BUT there are still some INCREDIBLE coaches out there,,,,awesome club teams and good fun to be had. You just need to find them and say the [lacrosse] with all the hype & politics!!

The typical "rich kid" lacrosse tournament type is out there. Many times all you need to do is look at the parents and you will soon see why the spoiled prince is the way he is.....entitled and cocky.......the sport has plenty of them! The good thing is, the real world smacks em down real fast and they end up with nothing living back with mom and dad.

People are losing site of the end game....which is to USE LACROSSE to get a BETTER EDUCATION and go to a better school than you would have otherwise went. While you are there you get to become a better player / forge lifetime friendships that extend WAY beyond the lax field. Do this, and you will have accomplished the original goal.

OK,....nuff said....There are great people Everywhere,....you just need to weed out the azzhats & find them ....don't take all this "club...pay to play stuff" too serious and remember why you are out there in the first place....For me,...its the incredible time I get to spend with my kids. Everything else is BS!

Cheers!!!

Go UMASS!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax is the ultimate money grab. Multiple teams for every grade. And everyone has read what that owner does to kids who dare leave his team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully the end of early recruiting and the return to age based classification will bring some sanity back to the club scene. The fact that club owners condone and encourage reclassifying kids in order to gain an advantage over younger players in their effort to "sell the dream" of playing college lacrosse is a prime example of just how far off the track we've gone. Sportsmanship and integrity be damned.

Like Reply Quote
Page 99 of 128 1 2 97 98 99 100 101 127 128
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard