Originally Posted by Anonymous
The best team in country doesn't lose the Next Level by 4 goals in summer and then barely beats them in the fall with a new, improved, older roster. Leave the top spot to Bandits

Igloo would destroy them, too. Probably Express, Warriors and Shore2Shore from up north as well. Losing to Next Level?? C'mon, guy. You can't lose to a team like that and EVER make the proclamation that you're anything more than a top 10-15 team.
I think you may be confused with Next Level teams... They did not loose to the Next Level team from Jersey... Next Level from Bethesda
Next Level Bethesda a good team....You may want to get off the Island every once in while....Lord knows that every number 1 team in the country lives in Long Island.... Not a parent on the Crabs 2023 team but I heard it was epic when they beat Igloo twice in the same weekend.... Cocky long Island parents could not get out of Maryland fast enough because they claimed they were number 1 in the country because they beat the Bandits..
Definitely best 2023 team in Maryland and I would go out on a limb and say they are one of the top teams in the country. Of course there are others but the Crabs 2023 team is absolutely one of the best around....Without a doubt...Haters gonna Hate... Continue on Nay Sayers...