09/21/16 05:14 PM
09/21/16 05:14 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Holdbacks on every club. FCA has more holdbacks than Crabs, actually. Madlax, too.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: TommyM] #186923
09/22/16 07:55 AM
09/22/16 07:55 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any team associated with a Baltimore private school is stocked with reclassed kids.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #186929
09/22/16 08:48 AM
09/22/16 08:48 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Holdbacks on every club. FCA has more holdbacks than Crabs, actually. Madlax, too.

However you define holdback, FCA does not have more holdbacks than Crabs. Crabs has at least triple the amount of holdbacks as FCA.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #186932
09/22/16 09:07 AM
09/22/16 09:07 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep dreaming

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #186934
09/22/16 09:15 AM
09/22/16 09:15 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

However you define holdback, FCA does not have more holdbacks than Crabs. Crabs has at least triple the amount of holdbacks as FCA.

Well I only robbed 2 banks and that guy robbed 6 so he should be in more trouble?????????>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ah no you are both bank robbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2020 [Re: TommyM] #186940
09/22/16 09:52 AM
09/22/16 09:52 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is nothing new in Lacrosse or any other sport. It's been going on for decades. Why do you all continue to beat this dead horse. Jump on the wagon and re-class your own kid or just STFU already.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #186944
09/22/16 10:17 AM
09/22/16 10:17 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is nothing new in Lacrosse or any other sport. It's been going on for decades. Why do you all continue to beat this dead horse. Jump on the wagon and re-class your own kid or just STFU already.

Word

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #186947
09/22/16 10:38 AM
09/22/16 10:38 AM
NY
T
TommyM Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
TommyM  Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
T

NY

That is not true.. It doesn't happen in every other sport.. IMHO it is an excuse to cheat.. Definition:
"act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination." So maybe you shouldn't be telling people to STFU, it is you and people like you that feed this ridiculousness..

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #186949
09/22/16 10:49 AM
09/22/16 10:49 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well I only robbed 2 banks and that guy robbed 6 so he should be in more trouble?????????>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ah no you are both bank robbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good one!

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: TommyM] #186950
09/22/16 10:52 AM
09/22/16 10:52 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's a private school thing! They can afford it and they can justify it. To [lacrosse] with what everyone else thinks - I got mines!

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #186953
09/22/16 11:02 AM
09/22/16 11:02 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good one!

Bank robbers whose kids are recruited by top colleges...oh well

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #186954
09/22/16 11:03 AM
09/22/16 11:03 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Word

Obviously this poster has ZERO idea what they're talking about. Going for DECADES? Do you even know how long a decade is? We'll wait why you Google it.

Did you even play lacrosse? If so, you know for a damn fact this hasn't been going on for decades, as club lacrosse started fairly recently in the timeline of the sport. Furthermore the cancer of holdbacks/double holdbacks etc. all started in the MD club scene. Coaches/parents/administrators just didn't have the backbone to stop it and call [lacrosse].

If your son is a holdback/double, pre first whatever just have them play on age. Is that so damn hard to understand and compute? PLAY UP not DOWN. But ... but... it's within the rules!!! I am within my God given right to have my son play down. Congratulations. You're everything that is wrong with the sport and what it has become.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #186960
09/22/16 11:24 AM
09/22/16 11:24 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Word

Obviously this poster has ZERO idea what they're talking about. Going for DECADES? Do you even know how long a decade is? We'll wait why you Google it.

Did you even play lacrosse? If so, you know for a damn fact this hasn't been going on for decades, as club lacrosse started fairly recently in the timeline of the sport. Furthermore the cancer of holdbacks/double holdbacks etc. all started in the MD club scene. Coaches/parents/administrators just didn't have the backbone to stop it and call [lacrosse].

If your son is a holdback/double, pre first whatever just have them play on age. Is that so damn hard to understand and compute? PLAY UP not DOWN. But ... but... it's within the rules!!! I am within my God given right to have my son play down. Congratulations. You're everything that is wrong with the sport and what it has become.

This is now a high school graduation year forum, and it would not make sense to play up a graduation year at club once you are in high school. There are no "age" groups in high school lacrosse or high school club lacrosse, so how do you define playing "on age". Sounds like you may still be referencing youth sports. There are no age groups in HS sports.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #186961
09/22/16 11:26 AM
09/22/16 11:26 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Word

You are confused, but it's understandable, because you didn't get that extra year of school.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #186973
09/22/16 12:56 PM
09/22/16 12:56 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Word

You are confused, but it's understandable, because you didn't get that extra year of school.

Obviously. Wasn't struggling "academically" so there wasn't a need.

Page 31 of 75 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 74 75