BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 27 of 220 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=]
and the girl you are talking about who is a 20 girl who is the best on the team got leftor held back. shes older than my 19 daughter. [/quote]
While this is known to be true, this is not the girls fault, so let's not bash young girls

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by laxdad2
People complain because they are JEALOUS that's why! If that hole who said enough about the 19 black team ever seen them play they would understand..
that little 19black played 18a all summer long and wooped some sass only lost 2 games by 1 pt each. not bad not bad at all
and the girl you are talking about who is a 20 girl who is the best on the team got leftor held back. shes older than my 19 daughter. that team is stacked with talent hoping that the new girls being picked up are equally talented. At the tryout thaere was a big drop off thu0gh in talent so we will see.
proof will be not only on roster but on the feld next summer

You are the biggest moron I have seen on here and could not possibly be a TG parent.First 2019 played their age group all year ,just happens some tournaments have mixed age groups.Second you have the scores wrong so I assume you do not have a child in this group.What makes you the biggest moron is even discussing whether some 11 year old got left back in school.If you do actually have a child on the team you may be the reason other TG parents dislike that group,"stacked with talent" ,take your hold back (your words not mine) off that team and they are average at best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Last year they didnt cash the deposit checks until November.
I actually called to confirm they received it, since it hadnt been cashed. BS said he was in no hurry to cash them. Sign of commitment to team.I asked several other families if their checks were cashed--some didnt know and 1 checked and said it wasnt cashed.
So whoever posted that they cant post rosters till check is cashed is dead wrong.

I think the kids and parent have the right to know who is on the roster before accepting the spot.

That's a joke. Have your daughter look left and look right at the tryouts. If she doesn't like the girls trying out, go home. Your saying she should have the ability to see who else accepts a spot before accepting one of her own. If everyone had this moronic theory no team would ever have a first girl commit to a team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year they didnt cash the deposit checks until November.
I actually called to confirm they received it, since it hadnt been cashed. BS said he was in no hurry to cash them. Sign of commitment to team.I asked several other families if their checks were cashed--some didnt know and 1 checked and said it wasnt cashed.
So whoever posted that they cant post rosters till check is cashed is dead wrong.

I think the kids and parent have the right to know who is on the roster before accepting the spot.

That's a joke. Have your daughter look left and look right at the tryouts. If she doesn't like the girls trying out, go home. Your saying she should have the ability to see who else accepts a spot before accepting one of her own. If everyone had this moronic theory no team would ever have a first girl commit to a team.

That is assuming the best girls make it and there are no politics! Now that's moronic. We all know that the top team is going to be good. After that there are lots of politics. I don't want my duaghter playing with political placements. I want her playing with kids of equal ability.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh well, I stayed up until 12:05 hoping I would see an email but it didn't come. Maybe when I wake up in the morning I will have a great surprise.But if they only let players know who are on the team can somebosy post when they get their email please? Thank you and good luck!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by laxdad2
People complain because they are JEALOUS that's why! If that hole who said enough about the 19 black team ever seen them play they would understand..
that little 19black played 18a all summer long and wooped some sass only lost 2 games by 1 pt each. not bad not bad at all
and the girl you are talking about who is a 20 girl who is the best on the team got leftor held back. shes older than my 19 daughter. that team is stacked with talent hoping that the new girls being picked up are equally talented. At the tryout thaere was a big drop off thu0gh in talent so we will see.
proof will be not only on roster but on the feld next summer

You are the biggest moron I have seen on here and could not possibly be a TG parent.First 2019 played their age group all year ,just happens some tournaments have mixed age groups.Second you have the scores wrong so I assume you do not have a child in this group.What makes you the biggest moron is even discussing whether some 11 year old got left back in school.If you do actually have a child on the team you may be the reason other TG parents dislike that group,"stacked with talent" ,take your hold back (your words not mine) off that team and they are average at best.

You're both morons!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That would be great if someone can let us know if they get an email. Otherwise we will be wondering all day. I was hoping we would know by now. frown

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
having gone through this, just wait it out. If you get an email you will know. Does it make a difference if you are the first or last to get an email.

Do you know if they are sending them out in waves, maybe you are not the first wave that is ok. I know it is hard and you will be looking at your email all day, but enjoy your last few days of the summer. you will be better off later in life if you just go about your day.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
That would be great if someone can let us know if they get an email. Otherwise we will be wondering all day. I was hoping we would know by now. frown

I got the email invite, so the process has begun. Best of luck to all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
having gone through this, just wait it out. If you get an email you will know. Does it make a difference if you are the first or last to get an email.

Do you know if they are sending them out in waves, maybe you are not the first wave that is ok. I know it is hard and you will be looking at your email all day, but enjoy your last few days of the summer. you will be better off later in life if you just go about your day.

2019 emails started going out

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

Thanks Powder, same to you. What class is your daughter? Just wondering, since we didn't get email yet...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did anyone here from 2017

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2016 emails out. Good luck to all!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What year??? Please

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2016 emails sent out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any other teams get theirs yet?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess I didn't make it. frown

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

any 2017's hear anything yet?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not yet

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any 2020?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on 2020?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

What year??? Please

Sorry, wasn't thinking. 2015.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 emails are out. Good luck to everyone

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For those of you that are waiting....the 2020 emails were sent out. Good Luck !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are they letting people know who didn't make it???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 emails went out @ 330

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they send out both black and purple?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

any 2017's hear anything yet?

Nothing on 2017 yet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As far as 2015 goes i cant believe there not going to upgrade there goalie, There #1 is very good but there were 2 better goalies at tryouts for that second slot that are just as good as the #1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i know black went out not sure of purple.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a newbie Dad to Top Guns. My daughter just made one of the 2018 teams. Do all the teams within the same year practice together or separately and whether all 2018 teams play in the same tournaments but just in different divisions etc.?

Any help / guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Peter

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does anyone know if they have added a third team at any age group ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the select few make their team selection yet?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2017s email is out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is how I think it works the teams get picked and the emails go out. Just because you didn't get an email doesn't mean you are out of it. Some girls make the purple team and turn it down looking to play on a "A" team for another program. Those spots get offered to the next girl on the depth chart. Spots also open up when girls that played black last year but were offered purple this year choose to try another program. Just wait till the deadlines for deposits pass you may be the next girl on the list.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do we only get an email if they made a team?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
I'm a newbie Dad to Top Guns. My daughter just made one of the 2018 teams. Do all the teams within the same year practice together or separately and whether all 2018 teams play in the same tournaments but just in different divisions etc.?

Peter

I can't speak for all age levels but I assume it's the same, so with that caveat --

The same age levels practice at the same time/location but not together. They attend the same tournaments but different divisions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard there is a white team in the 2018

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really interesting?? How do you know what goalies made it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Play in the same tournaments, just different divisions. As far as practice for the most part practice on same days, but will practice with own teams. Congratulations to your daughter.

Peter

Like Reply Quote
Page 27 of 220 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard