BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
2029 goalie
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,228
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 81 of 90 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 89 90
Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i had it on my DVR, watched the first 2 minutes of it then realized how boring the youth game is when your kid is not playing. Deleted it to get my space under 50% again.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The UA uncommitted game was a waste of time. The UNC coach was there for about five minutes and the level of play was low. This was definitely a money grab/after thought. Plus they changed the date a few days before the event. I have question: did anyone spend extra money to change their travel plans?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The UA uncommitted game was a waste of time. The UNC coach was there for about five minutes and the level of play was low. This was definitely a money grab/after thought. Plus they changed the date a few days before the event. I have question: did anyone spend extra money to change their travel plans?

And it's a recruiting dead period!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And it's a recruiting dead period!

Other than the senior game on TV tonight (which seems to be nothing more than a fun exhibition) what exactly is the point of the UA games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Money grab! Once committed save your money for the coming tuition! The leeches cannot get enough of us!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No dead or quiet period during July for recruiting. Check your facts before posting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush boys playing down couldn't do much. Team lost badly!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No dead or quiet period during July for recruiting. Check your facts before posting.

I too have seen the NCAA site which shows the "calendar" with early July as "dead" starting in 2017, so there wouldnt be one now, also per calendar.

I don't know if this was changed and site not updated - MANY coaches tweeting out about how the new dead period allows them to be home at least for a few days right now...anyone know for sure...can post link?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wasn't it aged based? With a Birth Certificate?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who wants to do a top 10?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wasn't it aged based? With a Birth Certificate?

8th graders playing 7th graders is playing down, sorry!! Was surprised that kids who played varsity this year couldn't compete effectively! Now Crush will be back to winning next week with the 3 players who are the whole team, and not there . As for the other 8th grade team, they will not fair as well when they compete with their own grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Extremely happy for Zummo! Well deserved for a genuinely good guy. Not a Crush fan at all, however let's not turn this into a Taz beat Crush thing. While I'm personally happy about the out come the Crush kids who played are of little consequence and are ok players. If Taz played "The Crush" it would be Crush by 10 plus goals . It's absolutely a great thing for Zummo and his program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next chapter

FCA
3d NE
Freedom
91 NY
Annapolis Hawks
C2C Dallas
Tri State
Sweetlax, NY
Madlax
3d Denver
Sweetlax, FL
Next Level
Iron Horse
LI Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you watch the game? How many 2020's were on Legacy? Seriously, get a grip.
Age based tournament = you could have 2019's to 2022's playing depending on their DOB.

Read the rules;

Eligibility Rules - United States Teams
All players must be born on or after 5/1/2002. Each player will be required to submit a copy of their birth certifica
te.

Ignorance and hating on kids, classy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team 91
Looney's
West coast stars
Crabs
FCA
Laxachussets
Annapolis Hawks
NH Tomahawks
Express
Leading Edge

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
STUPID HALF OF LEGACY WAS THEIR 2020 TEAM. DID U SEE THE SIZE DIFFERENCE IN KIDS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there were big kids on the other teams Igloo played as well, the kids on Zummos team were bigger and more skilled. Their faceoff kid was something special, and he wasn't big kid. Its ok and a good accomplishment to make the finals, personally I think it is quite an accomplishment to get your team out to Colorado and play X number of games in mile high. Both teams should be proud.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7th graders playing 8th graders in an AGE BASED, LEGIT TOURNAMENT is playing up! not the reverse. SORRY bitter IGLOO dad who was SO looking forward to going back to work and bragging that little Johnny is a World Champion lax stud, hahahah, you guys are so pathetic its comical.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team 91
Looney's
West coast stars
Crabs
FCA
Laxachussets
Annapolis Hawks
NH Tomahawks
Express
Leading Edge

Tomahawks, Taz, Crush, Looneys play each other next week, will be interesting!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team 91
Looney's
West coast stars
Crabs
FCA
Laxachussets
Annapolis Hawks
NH Tomahawks
Express
Leading Edge

Tomahawks, Taz, Crush, Looneys play each other next week, will be interesting!

where?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NH Tomahawks team is very, very good. They would destroy Taz....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's beat NHtomohawks 11-4 at Crabfeast. And unfortunately no Crush at Inside Lacrosse next week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there were big kids on the other teams Igloo played as well, the kids on Zummos team were bigger and more skilled. Their faceoff kid was something special, and he wasn't big kid. Its ok and a good accomplishment to make the finals, personally I think it is quite an accomplishment to get your team out to Colorado and play X number of games in mile high. Both teams should be proud.

Something special against 7th, graders, middle of the pac against 8th, smoke and mirrors!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team 91
Looney's
West coast stars
Crabs
FCA
Laxachussets
Annapolis Hawks edge beat three of those teams last weekend
NH Tomahawks
Express
Leading Edge

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Edge Ont beat Tomahawks in Boston last weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and beat Leading Edge I would rethink that top ten and watch out for Sweetlax Upstate they will surprise a few this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz beat them in the fall. How does the Maryland 2020 Brine team look?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz playing 2021 this weekend ? Hysterical. Anything to win a tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sour grapes daddy. Twasn't Taz that played but some Taz players. Shows how talented Taz is that half their team is so young that they qualified by their young age to play in tnmt. Next week Taz will be together again for elite recruiting tnmt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's beat NHtomohawks 11-4 at Crabfeast. And unfortunately no Crush at Inside Lacrosse next week.
I would have Looney's at a standalone second best gap down to three

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sour grapes daddy. Twasn't Taz that played but some Taz players. Shows how talented Taz is that half their team is so young that they qualified by their young age to play in tnmt. Next week Taz will be together again for elite recruiting tnmt.

Yeah look out....after beating 7th graders they are ready to conquer the world! They beat 7th grade Igloo but 3 weeks ago lost to the actual 8th grade Igloo team which went on to lose to Express B. Maybe take it down a notch....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah look out....after beating 7th graders they are ready to conquer the world! They beat 7th grade Igloo but 3 weeks ago lost to the actual 8th grade Igloo team which went on to lose to Express B. Maybe take it down a notch....

Sour grapes Poppy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ll try not to get too far off track from the usual discussion topics (e.g., holdbacks, LI vs Maryland trash talk, team ranking, money grab, daddy ball coaching, or the “bitter my kid got cut from team so-and-so” response . . .). My son’s 3d NorCal 2020 team recently played in the LI Lax Clash in Garden City (against LIE North 2020 AA, LIE 2020 Leghart & Team 91 2020 Orange).

Probably some on this board will deride it as an 2nd tier tournament with all the top teams playing at Crab Feast and the mere mention of 3d will trigger some hate – but we had a very pleasant and positive experience. Exactly what a 14 year just finishing 8th grade is supposed to have at a summer lacrosse tournament. Got to see some East coast relatives as an aside.

We were short a number of players and needed to ‘borrow’ from some of the LI Express teams. They were great kids, all contributed and said they had fun as well. From what I’ve read on this board, I expected to encounter some ‘vocal’ parents, but that was not the case at all. And to answer the most common question our kids were asked – no, I don’t think any of them surf.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw a tweet from Ty Xanders saying that there is a "dead period" from something like July 2-6 where college coaches cannot evaluate or have contact with players. I have 2 questions, is he correct? And if he is, why would there be "recruiting" events like UA and 225 going on during that time? Does anyone know?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz couldn't win Laxfest full of B teams in fact didn't even make semi finals ouch.
Who's sour poppy Don't let the facts get in the way of your story lolol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They left on Friday 7/1. No coaches on sidelines Sat or Sun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ll try not to get too far off track from the usual discussion topics (e.g., holdbacks, LI vs Maryland trash talk, team ranking, money grab, daddy ball coaching, or the “bitter my kid got cut from team so-and-so” response . . .). My son’s 3d NorCal 2020 team recently played in the LI Lax Clash in Garden City (against LIE North 2020 AA, LIE 2020 Leghart & Team 91 2020 Orange).

Probably some on this board will deride it as an 2nd tier tournament with all the top teams playing at Crab Feast and the mere mention of 3d will trigger some hate – but we had a very pleasant and positive experience. Exactly what a 14 year just finishing 8th grade is supposed to have at a summer lacrosse tournament. Got to see some East coast relatives as an aside.

We were short a number of players and needed to ‘borrow’ from some of the LI Express teams. They were great kids, all contributed and said they had fun as well. From what I’ve read on this board, I expected to encounter some ‘vocal’ parents, but that was not the case at all. And to answer the most common question our kids were asked – no, I don’t think any of them surf.
Nice someone with a positive outlook. Thanks for the note. The kids just want to play compete and have fun. I find it hard to belive that any 14yr old is seriously worried about collge at this point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz couldn't win Laxfest full of B teams in fact didn't even make semi finals ouch.

Lol two things sour poppy. 1. Wsyl team is not Taz - they are two different teams that had different practices, uniforms and tnmts so you should stop interchanging them as one team Mr. uninformed. 2. Laxfest yes they didn't play particularly well. I guess when you have several players playing after playing 3, yes 3 varsity games in the morning prior to tnmt each day they will be a bit off.

Guessing your son doesn't know what a varsity field looks like yet. Instead of bitching on here about how your reclassed son can't shine as a '21 why don't you go practice with him or better yet hit the beach. Good day to you sir.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is Correct

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol two things sour poppy. 1. Wsyl team is not Taz - they are two different teams that had different practices, uniforms and tnmts so you should stop interchanging them as one team Mr. uninformed. 2. Laxfest yes they didn't play particularly well. I guess when you have several players playing after playing 3, yes 3 varsity games in the morning prior to tnmt each day they will be a bit off.

Guessing your son doesn't know what a varsity field looks like yet. Instead of bitching on here about how your reclassed son can't shine as a '21 why don't you go practice with him or better yet hit the beach. Good day to you sir.

So they didn't perform well because they played 3 games prior? Hahahaha, wow, should I get out my violin? Overrated maybe?

Page 81 of 90 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 89 90

Link Copied to Clipboard