BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,606
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 62 of 66 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
reports usually come out on Wednesdays. I think. Hopefully that troll comes out of the and enjoys the day from their cave dwelling hobbies.
Hi again Mr. Pot....

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it was 11-7 legends

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is more interesting:
a) That 91MD as a program has 3 wins against 20 loses so far this season; with an average loss by 8.7 goals (this is across all HoCo age groups); or...
b) That this marks 91MD's best metrics as a program over the past three years?

It's so interesting to me how much money Millon has been able to make on the back of this consistent business model.

One of biggest reason MM focused on his sons teams and them. Gotta give MM credit, one of the more disliked people in lacrosse community, yet had his son as the number 1 recruit, talked about constantly and now starting at UVA all the while making a pile of money off the dreamers of lacrosse who fall by the wayside thinking they will end up like his son. .

I can't even begin to tell you HOW SPOT ON THIS IS - HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Then they should all holdback like his son did.

That is just step 1. Then switch schools to find the school and coach that will play your son. Make sure you coach your son and run offense at him every play. Scream at anyone that touches him. Scream at anyone that doe not give your son the ball. Make fun of other players. Make videos highlighting your son only. etc, etc etc,,,And always, I mean always ,,Make sure it is about your son !

only 1 corrections - SON"S"

All of the above is accurate. Minor technicality, son #2 didn't hold back, he merely entered kindergarten a year late.

Only mentioned because the MM apologist (MM or Austin) will be along shortly with an all caps comment to the effect of, he never held back, you know nothing, go back to your hole, MM is a lacrosse genius, you have zero facts, etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son let me know that injury bug hit FCA once again this past weekend. Best midfielder went down and did not return. Kids talking to each other saying he is out for the year. Huge loss if so!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son let me know that injury bug hit FCA once again this past weekend. Best midfielder went down and did not return. Kids talking to each other saying he is out for the year. Huge loss if so!

I did see the FCA injury before the True/NL game. Not sure of the extent of it, but looked to be in a lot of pain in either leg or ankle. detest to see it.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who wins the bowl this weekend Predators vs. Team 91??

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Behaviour not permitted
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who wins the bowl this weekend Predators vs. Team 91??
91 kept it close against the Hawks this past weekend. Not sure if they are getting better or Hawks are getting worse. My money is on 91 getting their first win in what 4 years?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After week 5:
Top 3 for Goal Differential (GD) per game:

1. Madlax +4.2
2. True Chesapeake +4
3. Hawks +2.8

Top 3 for Goals For (GF) per game:

1. Madlax = 9.6
2. Legends = 9.4
3. True Chesapeake = 9.3

Top 3 for Goals Allowed (GA) per game:

1. True Chesapeake = 5.3
2. Madlax = 5.4
3. Hawks = 5.6

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone notice the Circuit "All America" selections.... more absurdity.

Nationals take 6 of the 14 positions despite having 4 scorers in the top 14. Meanwhile, Rebels has has the #1 and #5 scorers yet they weren't selected.

Kids who ranked in the 20's in scoring were picked due to name recognition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nationals take 6 of the 14 positions despite having 4 scorers in the top 14. Meanwhile, Rebels has has the #1 and #5 scorers yet they weren't selected.

Sorry but the Circuit is an absolute joke.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Half those kids are 28’s, not fair to the 29’s who work their tails off in the 18-3 games they play in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absurd is putting it lightly. All of the Nationals parents know their kids should have taken every position.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After week 5:
Top 3 for Goal Differential (GD) per game:

1. Madlax +4.2
2. True Chesapeake +4
3. Hawks +2.8

Top 3 for Goals For (GF) per game:

1. Madlax = 9.6
2. Legends = 9.4
3. True Chesapeake = 9.3

Top 3 for Goals Allowed (GA) per game:

1. True Chesapeake = 5.3
2. Madlax = 5.4
3. Hawks = 5.6
Someone is trying to stay relevant! HAHAHA!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absurd is putting it lightly. All of the Nationals parents know their kids should have taken every position.

Does the Circuit really keep stats on all the kids in all the games? Absurd is really putting it lightly...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This weeks game summary.- It’s Small this week. My other “hobbies” got in the way. LOL  Add any information that could be interesting to the conversation.

Things noticed this week. The goal differentials in games is getting smaller. The idea that stronger teams are blowing out the weaker teams is not happening. Compared to previous years change is coming with team growth and development.

Hawks v. Team 91 - Did not watch. So what is going on with either Hawks or Team 91? Better yet, what is happening with Hawks? 6-5 going into the middle of the season. By now teams are either falling off or picking up the pace. I did not watch the game, however any insight would be appreciated for anyone that saw it. Curious to see how Team 91 and Preds play. Hawks will control the game with FCA. Won’t be blowout however hawks will control 95% of the game.

Legends v. Preds - As expected Legends won, but not sure if it was a dominant win with Preds scoring more goals than they have had in previous games. Great to see a game being played at USA Lacrosse. Great venue. Legends next level will be. A close game.

Madlax v. FCA - So FCA continues to slide. Would have never thought they would be 1 and 5. Very uncharacteristic. I understand the injury bug has plagued the team and continues to plaque them. The game was, as previous games had played out for FCA, with lack of offense and struggles in the defense. Madlax was consistent and organized on offense. Even though I saw little inventiveness that steered away from predictable play calling, Madlax was able to use their speed and discipline to work their way through FCA’s defense. Madlax’s defense was consistent with getting ground balls and forcing turn overs. The defense was able to shutdown passing lanes and use slides to make sure FCA could not penetrate towards the goal. Offensively FCA showed times when they caught Madlax’s defense off guard and was able to score, however this was overshadowed by their simple mistakes in ball movement and attaining ground balls. Defensively FCA still struggles with missing assignments and knowing where to be. Future success for FCA’s defense will be determined by an established clear defensive leader on the field. Madlax is where they should be at 4-1 with challenging game this week against TC. FCA will struggle with Hawks. However they are due for an upset win. Not sure if this will be it.

True Chesapeake v. Next Level - Didn’t watch it but was expecting it to closer then to was. Next level playsLegends and TC v. Madlax should be a good game. TC has a double header. The question is how two games in a day will affect each team especially one being at 8 pm.

Predictions

FCA Vs. Hawks - Hawks +5
Madlax Vs. TC - TC +1
Legends Vs Next Level - Next Level +1
Predators Red Vs. Team 91 - Team 91 +1
Team 91 Vs. TC - TC +4

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The circuit does a terrible job keeping stats. The teams with the best stats either have someone keeping their stats at the score table or update them later. Some teams work the system and give every goal an assist and give goals to their top players to ensure they will be stat leaders. One 2029 coach was very blatant about it during games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good thing we now have the Alliance Lacrosse League

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This weeks game summary.- It’s Small this week. My other “hobbies” got in the way. LOL  Add any information that could be interesting to the conversation.

Things noticed this week. The goal differentials in games is getting smaller. The idea that stronger teams are blowing out the weaker teams is not happening. Compared to previous years change is coming with team growth and development.

Hawks v. Team 91 - Did not watch. So what is going on with either Hawks or Team 91? Better yet, what is happening with Hawks? 6-5 going into the middle of the season. By now teams are either falling off or picking up the pace. I did not watch the game, however any insight would be appreciated for anyone that saw it. Curious to see how Team 91 and Preds play. Hawks will control the game with FCA. Won’t be blowout however hawks will control 95% of the game.

Legends v. Preds - As expected Legends won, but not sure if it was a dominant win with Preds scoring more goals than they have had in previous games. Great to see a game being played at USA Lacrosse. Great venue. Legends next level will be. A close game.

Madlax v. FCA - So FCA continues to slide. Would have never thought they would be 1 and 5. Very uncharacteristic. I understand the injury bug has plagued the team and continues to plaque them. The game was, as previous games had played out for FCA, with lack of offense and struggles in the defense. Madlax was consistent and organized on offense. Even though I saw little inventiveness that steered away from predictable play calling, Madlax was able to use their speed and discipline to work their way through FCA’s defense. Madlax’s defense was consistent with getting ground balls and forcing turn overs. The defense was able to shutdown passing lanes and use slides to make sure FCA could not penetrate towards the goal. Offensively FCA showed times when they caught Madlax’s defense off guard and was able to score, however this was overshadowed by their simple mistakes in ball movement and attaining ground balls. Defensively FCA still struggles with missing assignments and knowing where to be. Future success for FCA’s defense will be determined by an established clear defensive leader on the field. Madlax is where they should be at 4-1 with challenging game this week against TC. FCA will struggle with Hawks. However they are due for an upset win. Not sure if this will be it.

True Chesapeake v. Next Level - Didn’t watch it but was expecting it to closer then to was. Next level playsLegends and TC v. Madlax should be a good game. TC has a double header. The question is how two games in a day will affect each team especially one being at 8 pm.

Predictions

FCA Vs. Hawks - Hawks +5
Madlax Vs. TC - TC +1
Team 91 Vs. TC - TC +4

Heard that something happened with the Hawks players and coach. Team was up 4-1 at the end of the first quarter and then many starters rode the bench for the rest of the game. Not sure if it was a punishment or simply getting depth players time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Predictions

FCA Vs. Hawks - Hawks +5
Madlax Vs. TC - TC +1
Team 91 Vs. TC - TC +4

Heard that something happened with the Hawks players and coach. Team was up 4-1 at the end of the first quarter and then many starters rode the bench for the rest of the game. Not sure if it was a punishment or simply getting depth players time.
"Simply getting depth players time"..... I'm sure that is not the reason. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fair Enough. Good for them if they where getting other players reps.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fair Enough. Good for them if they where getting other players reps.
I'm guessing they did the same with Madlax and True. Proud of the Hawks turning a new leaf. Development over winning!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does the Circuit really keep stats on all the kids in all the games? Absurd is really putting it lightly...

Just wait, USCL said that beginning in May they were going to start ranking individual players. The club lax ish show in general is about to get really absurd.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not saying the Rebels players shouldn't have been selected but the team was 3-7. I don't think it's uncommon for players from a team well below .500 to not be picked. Totaling a point against against RH and Nationals doesn't help their case.

Lastly, scoring is probably not the right metric to evaluate the LSM, defenseman and goalie from Nationals (3 of the 6 players selected.)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not saying the Rebels players shouldn't have been selected but the team was 3-7. I don't think it's uncommon for players from a team well below .500 to not be picked. Totaling a point against against RH and Nationals doesn't help their case.

Lastly, scoring is probably not the right metric to evaluate the LSM, defenseman and goalie from Nationals (3 of the 6 players selected.)

By that criteria, how do you justify only 2 Red Hots players being selected despite being undefeated and the #1 seed, yet Nationals has 6 players selected.

My any objective criteria, I don't know how you name a midfielder who is #21 in points on the 3rd ranked team over the top points producer in the entire league regardless of his team's standing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Predictions

FCA Vs. Hawks - Hawks +5
Madlax Vs. TC - TC +1
Team 91 Vs. TC - TC +4

Predictions

FCA Vs. Hawks - Hawks +5
Madlax Vs. TC - TC +1
Team 91 Vs. TC - TC +4

What did you hear? Enlighten us all. The couple partial games I saw, looks like some of them are just going through the motions. Defense wasn’t as disciplined and offense is elementary.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of the Red Hot players named an “all American” is not even that skilled. His skill is being huge and concussing kids as he mows them down on his way to the goal. And for the record he’s in 8th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

By that criteria, how do you justify only 2 Red Hots players being selected despite being undefeated and the #1 seed, yet Nationals has 6 players selected.

My any objective criteria, I don't know how you name a midfielder who is #21 in points on the 3rd ranked team over the top points producer in the entire league regardless of his team's standing.

Take all that Circuit talk nonsense to the 2028 board since that’s what many of these kids are anyway

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take all that Circuit talk nonsense to the 2028 board since that’s what many of these kids are anyway

Precisely! Let's talk about the only tournament that has true 2029's playing. I predict True Ches will do quite well in the LWSC Championship Event. What are others thoughts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weird how many of the top scorers aren't all americans. 4 of the top 5 scorers aren't all-american. Looking down at the 2030s, 3 of the top 4 scorers aren't all americans. Strange. Maybe they exclude kids that are on the teams by waivers (ie they are too old)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Precisely! Let's talk about the only tournament that has true 2029's playing. I predict True Ches will do quite well in the LWSC Championship Event. What are others thoughts?

Let's talk about HOCO instead. Thanks for stopping by and trying to shake that hornets nest weekly...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's talk about HOCO instead. Thanks for stopping by and trying to shake that hornets nest weekly...

True Ches is not a 2029 Mid-Atlantic Boys team? Are they not currently in 1st in HOCO? They also are the only HOCO team playing in the LWSC. Did they not beat the fabled Fusion Futures? Why would folks not want to support/talk about them representing the mid-atlantic?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Ches is not a 2029 Mid-Atlantic Boys team? Are they not currently in 1st in HOCO? They also are the only HOCO team playing in the LWSC. Did they not beat the fabled Fusion Futures? Why would folks not want to support/talk about them representing the mid-atlantic?
Be honest with yourself. They’re a nicely fabricated regional team who have FINALLY come together the last few weeks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Predictions

FCA Vs. Hawks - Hawks +5
Madlax Vs. TC - TC +1
Team 91 Vs. TC - TC +4

"Simply getting depth players time"..... I'm sure that is not the reason. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

2029s no longer have Mike Mollot. Thats the entire problem.

Signed- Mike Mollot

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are plans for circuit next year with a lot of the teams being shown as attending Holiday Bowl tourney right around the same time in Florida?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The holiday bowl will more likely impact club nationals, not the circuit. What I'm assuming will impact the circuit is not being counted in the USCL ratings. I can see Nationals and Red Hots both potentially bailing on the Circuit because it won't be utilized for ratings. And out of all of the Circuit Teams those two teams seem to be the most focused on their rankings.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Predictions

FCA Vs. Hawks - Hawks +5
Madlax Vs. TC - TC +1
Team 91 Vs. TC - TC +4

2029s no longer have Mike Mollot. Thats the entire problem.

Signed- Mike Mollot

No one misses that hammerhead. Least of all his family I'm sure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't True Ches a combo of last years VLC team and the non-Fly in True Annapolis/Chesapeke team of the last few years? A national/regional team that competes against our local MD teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't True Ches a combo of last years VLC team and the non-Fly in True Annapolis/Chesapeke team of the last few years? A national/regional team that competes against our local MD teams.
Signed hawks fly in goalie dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So wait. Your point is that 2029 Crabs/LTRC, FCA, Hawks, Next Level...do NOT have kids from the whole region? Wow. Great point. Granted - completely naive and wrong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So wait. Your point is that 2029 Crabs/LTRC, FCA, Hawks, Next Level...do NOT have kids from the whole region? Wow. Great point. Granted - completely naive and wrong.
HIs/her whole point about True Ches being regional like none of the other teams in HoCo are regional (add Madlax to the list) is pretty nonsensical.

Like Reply Quote
Page 62 of 66 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard