BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by baldbear -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,925
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 85 of 128 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 127 128
Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crab Feast and Young Guns are no better and no worse than any of the other tournaments I have attended. Both were fine even with the rain.

In regard to the Crabs kids wearing the hate towards them as a badge of honor - are you kidding? They are playing against younger kids. What are you teaching them? The parents and player react to a win or a goal because they just beat/scored against kids that are 1 and 2 years older. Don't flatter yourself that the Crabs are some organization that every other organization aspires to be like. No one wants to be like the Crabs.

Fielding teams with a slew of holdbacks is nothing to be proud of in most peoples minds.

How many 16 year olds on your 2020 team?
How many kids that will be 16 by the end of 2016 on your 2020 team?
How many players on your 2020 team will be on the 2021 team in the summer?
Who is RM afraid to play by concocting the silly 9th grader cant play on a 2020 team? Why not make that rule for every grade? you know why....

As usual there will be crickets chirping....

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crab Feast and Young Guns are no better and no worse than any of the other tournaments I have attended. Both were fine even with the rain.

In regard to the Crabs kids wearing the hate towards them as a badge of honor - are you kidding? They are playing against younger kids. What are you teaching them? The parents and player react to a win or a goal because they just beat/scored against kids that are 1 and 2 years older. Don't flatter yourself that the Crabs are some organization that every other organization aspires to be like. No one wants to be like the Crabs.

Fielding teams with a slew of holdbacks is nothing to be proud of in most peoples minds.

How many 16 year olds on your 2020 team?
How many kids that will be 16 by the end of 2016 on your 2020 team?
How many players on your 2020 team will be on the 2021 team in the summer?
Who is RM afraid to play by concocting the silly 9th grader cant play on a 2020 team? Why not make that rule for every grade? you know why....

As usual there will be crickets chirping....
No one who does not play for Crabs is a fan... Those Crabs kids wear that as a badge of courage. They know how hard they work and they know how hard it is to make any of those Crabs teams... The kids accept the discontent that rubs off from disgruntled parents to their kids. Watch how parents and players react to a win or even a goal against Crabs. Its like they won the Superbowl.... Keep Hating. I think our Club will be fine....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it really a win if you are playing kids much younger? Competitive games are good for both teams. No money in Lax. I could see this craziness if you could make millions like in baseball, basketball or football. But with not money in lax, the kids should have fun. Even ESPN is not making money on NCAA lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it really a win if you are playing kids much younger? Competitive games are good for both teams. No money in Lax. I could see this craziness if you could make millions like in baseball, basketball or football. But with not money in lax, the kids should have fun. Even ESPN is not making money on NCAA lax.
Perfect...Go back to Rec..Sounds like Rec has what you are looking for

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They better work harder because they aren't that good. Maybe they should re-class again.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs are a fraud. Everyone knows it - even deep down the Crabs parents know it. Can't compete with kids their age so they play down. The scourge of youth lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs are a fraud. Everyone knows it - even deep down the Crabs parents know it. Can't compete with kids their age so they play down. The scourge of youth lacrosse.
What happen to your donkey Cesspool comment...Upgrade your content??... Good Work.... You did start sounding like a pirate.... Hey what tournament is your kid playing in this weekend....Would love to come by and see you...Most likely you will not be playing in any of the same tournaments as us but, I am sure you are as great as your posts...Scourges and Cesspools...Arghh!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They better work harder because they aren't that good. Maybe they should re-class again.
If we are not that good then why are you on an anonymous forum spending your time trying take down one of the best programs in Baltimore...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If we are not that good then why are you on an anonymous forum spending your time trying take down one of the best programs in Baltimore...

You got part of it right, the best CHEATING program in Baltimore. You know it and so does everyone else in Baltimore and beyond.
And you seem to spend much of your time on an anonymous form trying to defend this cheating disgusting program. Must have been coached by the leader RM.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happen to your donkey Cesspool comment...Upgrade your content??... Good Work.... You did start sounding like a pirate.... Hey what tournament is your kid playing in this weekend....Would love to come by and see you...Most likely you will not be playing in any of the same tournaments as us but, I am sure you are as great as your posts...Scourges and Cesspools...Arghh!

see you at the Hill, it will be crowded, perfect time for your son to practice his parallel parking.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

see you at the Hill, it will be crowded, perfect time for your son to practice his parallel parking.
I will look for the angry guy in the Pirate hat who looks anonymously like a dork

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm im prison - I have nothing better to do. How bout you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at the UA rosters. The whole landscape is ripe with holdbacks, not just Crabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at the UA rosters. The whole landscape is ripe with holdbacks, not just Crabs.

Its not only in Maryland either just look at the South roster

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I will look for the angry guy in the Pirate hat who looks anonymously like a dork

i'll look for the guy berating his son because he still can't parallel park at age 16.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

i'll look for the guy berating his son because he still can't parallel park at age 16.

And you can easily identify them, they all wear Crabs swag. Remember, like the poster a page or so back said, they wear it like a badge of honor. Really, wearing anything with Crabs on it quickly identifies you as a cheat, player/coach/parent/ the leader of Crabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loudmouth crab dad - how about answering the questions re: 2020 roster.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still waiting for a response from Crab land about the number of 16 year olds on your 8th grade team. How many now and how many by the end of the year? All us losers want to know the secret sauce. Please help us understand just how you do it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Already did all the club and college recruiting. Funny just want to help you not drive your kid out of the sport and get him to study. I sometimes stick my nose into these issues as you younger parents are just crazy. Wait 5 years and you will say "That guy was right. Wish we would have told our kid to study. Now he is the best lax player at burger king. " Enjoy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still waiting for a response from Crab land about the number of 16 year olds on your 8th grade team. How many now and how many by the end of the year? All us losers want to know the secret sauce. Please help us understand just how you do it.
Uh, is it ethical? Well, it's not illegal - Crabs Handbook

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Already did all the club and college recruiting. Funny just want to help you not drive your kid out of the sport and get him to study. I sometimes stick my nose into these issues as you younger parents are just crazy. Wait 5 years and you will say "That guy was right. Wish we would have told our kid to study. Now he is the best lax player at burger king. " Enjoy.

These summers just get more depressing each year. Two months of open season assault on the anxieties of kids and their parents. Just disgusting to see kids staged in front of middle aged men picking the nit to assess them for college when they are barely in high school. Lacrosse is basically the Little Miss Sunshine movie with boys substituted in. The talent shows are these expensive events put on for money to fat slobs who own the clubs. It's pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

These summers just get more depressing each year. Two months of open season assault on the anxieties of kids and their parents. Just disgusting to see kids staged in front of middle aged men picking the nit to assess them for college when they are barely in high school. Lacrosse is basically the Little Miss Sunshine movie with boys substituted in. The talent shows are these expensive events put on for money to fat slobs who own the clubs. It's pathetic.
Do us a favor poor little depressed dope....jump off a bridge

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kind of like Dance Moms just no make up. Most of the dads on here can not run to the fridge. Any athletic ability has long left them so the yell at their kids for their short comings. Funny. I imagine the insult guys on here..... 40-60 lbs over weight. Has not seen his belt buckle in years under the man flap he has so proudly developed. He makes up stories about how great they were in HS and now if very good at selling shoes. Al Bundy in real life. But Al was a nice guy with a hot wife. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do us a favor poor little depressed dope....jump off a bridge

Says the dad who wears Crabfeast tournament tshirts barely holding over the gut. I'm not depressed or overweight or compensating for anything. Have a nice day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crab dad - when are you going to come clean on the number of 16 year olds on your 2020 team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What new holdbacks will be in the Crabs 2020 line up at the Platinum cup? With Team 91 in the tourney I am sure the fat crab is doing everything he can to try to not be embarrassed.

Before the crab spawn pounds their chests and says - "which tournament are you playing in?" - the answer is Beachlax. My kid is 7. My other kid is committed to an Ivy. Suck it. Enjoy the traffic..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crab dad - when are you going to come clean on the number of 16 year olds on your 2020 team?

Crab tryouts are in August. Have your kid hit the wall, practice hard and come out for the team. If he makes it you wont have to worry about obsessing over Crabs anymore and posting questions at 5am.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crab tryouts are in August. Have your kid hit the wall, practice hard and come out for the team. If he makes it you wont have to worry about obsessing over Crabs anymore and posting questions at 5am.
Great response...A little obsessed to say the least..A little crazy is more like it....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It takes a lot of wall work to catch up to a kid 24 months older then you. We can agree the rules allow the older kids to play on these teams. But to gloss over the fact that its a clear advantage and "unfair" to the on age or young for the class kids is crazy dumb.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What new holdbacks will be in the Crabs 2020 line up at the Platinum cup? With Team 91 in the tourney I am sure the fat crab is doing everything he can to try to not be embarrassed.

Before the crab spawn pounds their chests and says - "which tournament are you playing in?" - the answer is Beachlax. My kid is 7. My other kid is committed to an Ivy. Suck it. Enjoy the traffic..
You have a 7yr old and a kid going to college....You might want to take care of that....2nd marriage maybe? Your first wife must of gotten fed up with you posting on an anymous forum at 5:30am and acting like an [lacrosse]..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It takes a lot of wall work to catch up to a kid 24 months older then you. We can agree the rules allow the older kids to play on these teams. But to gloss over the fact that its a clear advantage and "unfair" to the on age or young for the class kids is crazy dumb.
you are bat [lacrosse] crazy...Could you please find something else to talk about? No one cares...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If crabs played on grade level they were supposed to or equivalent to NY 6-8 months hold back how competitive or non competitive would they be

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you are bat [lacrosse] crazy...Could you please find something else to talk about? No one cares...
Either silence or degrade anyone who questions holdbacks - Crabs Handbook

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Either silence or degrade anyone who questions holdbacks - Crabs Handbook
You might try to work with your kid more instead of crying on this forum....My kid does not play for Crabs but respect the players and the organization. Truth be told my 2021 kid is not good enough to be on their team...We are playing in some of their tournaments this year and was looking for useful information. Obviously nothing here but a bunch of entitled cry baby disturbed parents

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have one kid at an Ivy and one committed at a top 20 D1 program. They didn't play for the crabs and would even let them consider it. So - how many 16 years olds on your 2020 team? Just answer the question.... you won't....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have one kid at an Ivy and one committed at a top 20 D1 program. They didn't play for the crabs and would even let them consider it. So - how many 16 years olds on your 2020 team? Just answer the question.... you won't....
Hey Dip [lacrosse]...No one answers you because no one cares...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Dip [lacrosse]...No one answers you because no one cares...

You would be surprised Crab dad, many people would like to see how many there are. But as usual, the dic*heads at Crabs will never answer, they are ashamed to tell how bad they cheat/game the system. Just think, a ton of 16 year old 8th graders. How pathetic, just like the organization and the POS who runs it.
Ok, now we will just wait for the Crab faithful to push back and yell and scream no one cares. You are correct that no one cares about Crabs, but we would really like to know how bad you are gaming the grade base system.
Come on, answer the question or don't you have the balls to do so?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of the middies was born in March of 2000. 16 and 3 months before he even finishes 8th grade. 20 years old when he graduates from high school. For comparison - my 2020 son who played in HOCO elite turns 14 in July. Completely ridiculous.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, that's a complete lie. Nobody can be 19 years old at the beginning of their senior year. Try again, loser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, that's a complete lie. Nobody can be 19 years old at the beginning of their senior year. Try again, loser.

yes they can, they can't play sports their senior but they can be in school at that age!

Like Reply Quote
Page 85 of 128 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 127 128
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard