Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is it really a win if you are playing kids much younger? Competitive games are good for both teams. No money in Lax. I could see this craziness if you could make millions like in baseball, basketball or football. But with not money in lax, the kids should have fun. Even ESPN is not making money on NCAA lax.
Perfect...Go back to Rec..Sounds like Rec has what you are looking for

Already did all the club and college recruiting. Funny just want to help you not drive your kid out of the sport and get him to study. I sometimes stick my nose into these issues as you younger parents are just crazy. Wait 5 years and you will say "That guy was right. Wish we would have told our kid to study. Now he is the best lax player at burger king. " Enjoy.

These summers just get more depressing each year. Two months of open season assault on the anxieties of kids and their parents. Just disgusting to see kids staged in front of middle aged men picking the nit to assess them for college when they are barely in high school. Lacrosse is basically the Little Miss Sunshine movie with boys substituted in. The talent shows are these expensive events put on for money to fat slobs who own the clubs. It's pathetic.
Do us a favor poor little depressed dope....jump off a bridge