BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,735
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21
Re: Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would attest to his ability to teach and his passion to do so. I would advise you or anyone else to look around and decide on your own considering location, how much or how little year round practice do you want and what your daughters goals are for playing to be the best or on the best, to play with friends or to play competitively and to develop and I'm sure most will find the right fit. I have not personally walked that path on the girls side yet and I do not profess to know all or what is right for everybody. On the boys side there are pros and cons to almost all the programs out there. At the end of the day you are the customer of a for profit business. if you don;t like the product, take your business elsewhere.

Just want to understand if there any other motivation that the president of the CSH youth league decides to come to his defense? It would also appear that some of the CSH PAL coaches are current Team Elevate paid coaches including the CSH girls program director?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No other motivation. Just tired of reading all the anonymous, personal vindictive posts that seem to drag on page after page and pointing out another side to the referenced individual. What PAL coaches do on their own time is up to them. I appreciate the time they volunteer and the sacrifices they make for our program.

If you would like to continue the dialogue or log a complaint I encourage you to email me directly. Have a nice weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would echo the previous posters sentiments....nobody , as far as I have seen, has ever taken DK to task for his coaching or enthusiasm for lacrosse and ability to be very "excited" about girls lax in general. But to say that his past fraudulent career as a financial advisor/salesman is not relevant to what concerns folks about DK, is nonsense. And the fact that maybe he has "found his calling" in another industry (travel lax) that is totally dependent on salesmanship and getting folks to buy a product that may be a cash cow for him, and to assume that when he has access to that much cash sloshing around, lends itself to the possibility (and according to a bunch of paste posters), the likelihood that DK is STILL a scam artist and huckster. When so many folks weigh in that DK has either ripped them off, or deceived them financially in some way as far as travel lax is concerned, then that is where smoke/fire thing kicks in.
You want to call it vindictive? That's your call. But please don't lump ALL folks who have bitterness towards DK together. That makes his supporters sound silly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give me a freaking break!!! The guy can't move on and find purpose without everyone jumping on him? You are all so ridiculous sounding. The guy happens to be an awesome role model for my daughter! Yes he is. Say what you want about him but I have been in on the receiving end of his encouraging emails to my daughter... Not because I paid him to send them but because he cares. You can't fake that. So cry all you want about him being a jerk but at the end of the day he will prevail because he is good and decent and that always beats out nastiness:)
And side note, from what I hear, he has some pretty great daughters himself.
Have a great day😘

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure who sounds more laughable, his supporters or cynics!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give me a freaking break!!! The guy can't move on and find purpose without everyone jumping on him? You are all so ridiculous sounding. The guy happens to be an awesome role model for my daughter! Yes he is. Say what you want about him but I have been in on the receiving end of his encouraging emails to my daughter... Not because I paid him to send them but because he cares. You can't fake that. So cry all you want about him being a jerk but at the end of the day he will prevail because he is good and decent and that always beats out nastiness:)
Have a great day😘

Thank you, once again, for clarification Mrs. K.!....what's up next on DK's busy schedule?..Nobel Peace Prize?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have a great day😘

hahahaha...... ohhhhh the heart warming, dramatic, emotional, motivational quotes he steals from other coaches and emails to the kids. We miss those too. They work every time on the new parents. The good news is, he doesn't charge for those emails.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
R u kidding he is the worst possible role model I would never reccomend any girls playing on team elevate he is an example of a psycho there is a reason his nonparent coaches leave and administrative staff too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a jackass you are... Im
Not Mrs K, I am
However a mom with a child on his team.. And if you people weren't so vile and nasty in your attacks I'd tell you my name. But I don't need you spewing your venom in my direction because I think Dave has been fabulous role model to my daughter. You however sit anonymously behind your phone and spill your dark hate out on a person who is making a difference on a day to day basis. What do you do?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do I do, you ask? I try to bring my little bit of DK experience to folks so they wont make same mistake. Now you get back to watching Ellen, or is it Judge Judy?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a jackass you are... Im
Not Mrs K, I am
However a mom with a child on his team.. And if you people weren't so vile and nasty in your attacks I'd tell you my name. But I don't need you spewing your venom in my direction because I think Dave has been fabulous role model to my daughter. You however sit anonymously behind your phone and spill your dark hate out on a person who is making a difference on a day to day basis. What do you do?

"vile"?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Vile means unpleasant, nasty, rude etc..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure why you feel entitled to call people names everyone is entitled to their opinion I think he is just warning everyone about Dave Kotowski which I wish I knew about before joining elevate

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't play for this club so I can't offer any insight but just reading the pages and pages of hate towards this guy it is a head scratcher. No other club or club director on LI seems to elicit the same emotional response. If you believe the pages and pages of posts it would seem this club has or had many unhappy people but my bigger fear would be is how is this club perceived by college coaches and the broader lax community outside of LI?

If your kid really is one of the better/top players and has aspirations to play in college what is the draw to this club?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please document to me where he was ever called any names that would be considered "vile" by me/anyone? Bringing to light past shady deeds is not, in my opinion, "vile".
We differ on opinion obviously. But I will say, the time you spend eating Bon-Bon's in front of the TV watching "Jerry Springer" and "Maury" has obviously given you insight into what "vile" is. Now, again, go back to channel surfing Elevate Mom.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to you or your daughter leading you to be so vested in "warning people" about DK and Elevate? Why not just say your name and your issue and you'd have instant credibility. As it is it comes across as being vindictive. Ff you have some specific example that we could Pm you on to discuss, THAT would be helpful. Otherwise you are just a prankster behind a curtain...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't play for this club so I can't offer any insight but just reading the pages and pages of hate towards this guy it is a head scratcher. No other club or club director on LI seems to elicit the same emotional response. If you believe the pages and pages of posts it would seem this club has or had many unhappy people but my bigger fear would be is how is this club perceived by college coaches and the broader lax community outside of LI?

If your kid really is one of the better/top players and has aspirations to play in college what is the draw to this club?

Did it ever occur to you that the pages upon pages could be written by the same few people who may or may not have a legitimate complaint against the man? Would love to know if it is the same people over and over bashing him. If "you" never played for this club, why are you trolling their page?
I am interested in my daughter trying out for this club, but am also hesitant because of all the negative posts. It is hard to decipher between the Trolls and who has a legit complaint.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a serious [lacrosse]! Signed fondly Elevate Mom!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have nothing to gain or lose if your daughter plays for elevate my daughter is now in college and I wish I listened to others and stayed away from elevate there are several legitimate teams in Long Island that there is no reason to choose elevate most of the things I have read on this post about coach k are true I didn't believe all the negatives when my daughter was young but they proved to be true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So it's a public service announcement ? Who signed up for that?

He's a great coach and a role model. The unhappy people are the people who's kids didn't get to level thry had hoped or didn't know how to behave and it wasn't tolerated here. Sour grapes. The bottom half of every team and every program is unhappy and blames others. Find the right spot for your kid!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He's a great coach and a role model. The unhappy people are the people who's kids didn't get to level thry had hoped or didn't know how to behave and it wasn't tolerated here. Sour grapes. The bottom half of every team and every program is unhappy and blames others. Find the right spot for your kid!

ROLE MODEL?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would guess that would depend on what ones definition of "Role Model" is?
This could be OJ Simpson or Woody Allen posting here, so his criteria is a bit skewed....just saying..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have nothing to gain or lose if your daughter plays for elevate my daughter is now in college and I wish I listened to others and stayed away from elevate there are several legitimate teams in Long Island that there is no reason to choose elevate most of the things I have read on this post about coach k are true I didn't believe all the negatives when my daughter was young but they proved to be true.

My daughter played for elevate too. We also went there despite warnings from others. It was a bad decision and I would never recommend DK and his program to anyone. I agree that all the things said about DK are true. He' may know kacrosse, but he's no role model. I could say worse about him, but won't. Thankfully, a move to another program worked out for my daughter and she'll be playing D1 college lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Basically I read these posts for pure entertainment and truly, that is what they are. The negative commentators all seem to come from the same mold, that their “A” player got sent to “B” team or their “B” player got sent to “C” team, etc…
Most people that are happy with a program will not make any comments for the simple reason is that they are content with their situation and can really care less for what you negative commentators have to say, which for the most part, is the right thing to do.
Until today, I have never commented on a single thread but for some reason I feel it’s necessary to put a few things into perspective.
1. These are pay to play/be on a team – therefore, for PROFIT – stop pretending that Elevate is the only FOR PROFIT program – you can’t be that dumb, can you???
2. As far as programs go and from what I have compared via my own due diligence, Elevate seems to be in the same monetary ballpark as other competitive lacrosse programs
3. Other than PAL, do nonprofit club programs exist
4. The extra training sessions at Elevate are OPTIONAL, maybe you missed that in an email – OPTIONAL training means, you do not have to attend it if you do not want too, making it no additional charge for you
5. As for OPTIONAL training sessions, not once have I ever felt pressure that my daughter needed to attend them but my wife and I only saw them as an opportunity for our daughter to get better and hopefully learn something new, be it lacrosse or a life lesson – some of my best life lessons were learned on the practice field and I am thinking for some of you negative commenters, you never had those opportunities
6. And as far as OPTIONAL training sessions go, I have driven my daughter to many of them, and the constant thing I have noticed was no matter how many girls showed up, be it 75 or 5, the training sessions still went on. If Elevate was run purely for profit, I would imagine the low attendance sessions would have been cancelled and other than weather related issues, I do not recall one being cancelled for low turnout. But guess who was there, probably losing money or at the very least, breaking even on that indoor space, that’s right boys and girls, Coach DK. This is not to paint DK/Elevate as the all high and all mighty but to prove a point to you negative commentators that he actually does care about making these girls better players and it’s not just the money.
7. I am 100% positive that there are other great programs out there like Elevate but with any purchase in life, caveat emptor Greg Brady. I cannot sit here and tell you that it’s been absolutely fantastic at Elevate, but can you show me a travel sports program that is 100% without incident.
8. Mind you that these are 13 & 14 year old girls we are talking about. I know one thing for certain, their skills and development will continue to mature over these next few years and yes, some girls abilities will leap other another’s, just the facts of life.
9. Again, I will agree, Elevate is not perfect, coaching issues, movement among A & B teams, maybe some political BS but these are issues “EVERY” club team will have. Please at least admit that, you can’t be that naïve!!!
10. Elevate and DK has been a very positive experience for my daughter, she is learning the game, life lessons and most importantly, having a great time playing the sport she loves.

From the tone of these posts, my guess it’s the same handful of negative commentators that continue to write about their unfortunate experiences with Elevate and Coach DK. Maybe, just maybe it was you that got kicked off your daughters Elevate team.
Look I get it, we had an uneventful season and one ridiculous experience the first year we played for YJ many years ago. But I never thought it was appropriate to go onto a website and absolutely bash the YJ program because of our experience. If someone asked me for my thoughts, I would offer them, but what makes you few negative commentators so special that you feel you can anonymously (cowardly if you ask me) go onto this thread and day in and day out bash the Elevate program.

It is truly time for you to move on with your life and stop bashing the Elevate program. I am sure, Elevate, along with ALL travel programs will have some unfortunate incidents that will leave a bitter taste for many to swallow, especially when it affects our children feelings and well-being but at some point, it you the ADULT that needs to grow up.

I have been coaching youth lacrosse for 7 years now, so here is my best guess on you handful of negative commentators, you NEVER played the sport, so here is a life lesson for you that I teach my kids along with the kids I coach:

Humble in victory and gracious in defeat!

And NO, I am not Coach K or Mrs. K
My daughters plays for 2020 RED

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter played for elevate too. We also went there despite warnings from others. It was a bad decision and I would never recommend DK and his program to anyone. I agree that all the things said about DK are true. He' may know kacrosse, but he's no role model. I could say worse about him, but won't. Thankfully, a move to another program worked out for my daughter and she'll be playing D1 college lacrosse.

What club did your daughter end up moving to?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 things:
1-it goes without saying that people may want to share the BAD experience they had w/ DK/Elevate in the hopes of helping others make proper choices. Is that a possibility?
2-Does your boss/husband know you spent this much time on computer typing this up? Must be slow at work or lots of commercials.
Basically I read these posts for pure entertainment and truly, that is what they are. The negative commentators all seem to come from the same mold, that their “A” player got sent to “B” team or their “B” player got sent to “C” team, etc…
Most people that are happy with a program will not make any comments for the simple reason is that they are content with their situation and can really care less for what you negative commentators have to say, which for the most part, is the right thing to do.
Until today, I have never commented on a single thread but for some reason I feel it’s necessary to put a few things into perspective.
1. These are pay to play/be on a team – therefore, for PROFIT – stop pretending that Elevate is the only FOR PROFIT program – you can’t be that dumb, can you???
2. As far as programs go and from what I have compared via my own due diligence, Elevate seems to be in the same monetary ballpark as other competitive lacrosse programs
4. The extra training sessions at Elevate are OPTIONAL, maybe you missed that in an email – OPTIONAL training means, you do not have to attend it if you do not want too, making it no additional charge for you
5. As for OPTIONAL training sessions, not once have I ever felt pressure that my daughter needed to attend them but my wife and I only saw them as an opportunity for our daughter to get better and hopefully learn something new, be it lacrosse or a life lesson – some of my best life lessons were learned on the practice field and I am thinking for some of you negative commenters, you never had those opportunities
6. And as far as OPTIONAL training sessions go, I have driven my daughter to many of them, and the constant thing I have noticed was no matter how many girls showed up, be it 75 or 5, the training sessions still went on. If Elevate was run purely for profit, I would imagine the low attendance sessions would have been cancelled and other than weather related issues, I do not recall one being cancelled for low turnout. But guess who was there, probably losing money or at the very least, breaking even on that indoor space, that’s right boys and girls, Coach DK. This is not to paint DK/Elevate as the all high and all mighty but to prove a point to you negative commentators that he actually does care about making these girls better players and it’s not just the money.
7. I am 100% positive that there are other great programs out there like Elevate but with any purchase in life, caveat emptor Greg Brady. I cannot sit here and tell you that it’s been absolutely fantastic at Elevate, but can you show me a travel sports program that is 100% without incident.
8. Mind you that these are 13 & 14 year old girls we are talking about. I know one thing for certain, their skills and development will continue to mature over these next few years and yes, some girls abilities will leap other another’s, just the facts of life.
9. Again, I will agree, Elevate is not perfect, coaching issues, movement among A & B teams, maybe some political BS but these are issues “EVERY” club team will have. Please at least admit that, you can’t be that naïve!!!
10. Elevate and DK has been a very positive experience for my daughter, she is learning the game, life lessons and most importantly, having a great time playing the sport she loves.

From the tone of these posts, my guess it’s the same handful of negative commentators that continue to write about their unfortunate experiences with Elevate and Coach DK. Maybe, just maybe it was you that got kicked off your daughters Elevate team.
Look I get it, we had an uneventful season and one ridiculous experience the first year we played for YJ many years ago. But I never thought it was appropriate to go onto a website and absolutely bash the YJ program because of our experience. If someone asked me for my thoughts, I would offer them, but what makes you few negative commentators so special that you feel you can anonymously (cowardly if you ask me) go onto this thread and day in and day out bash the Elevate program.

It is truly time for you to move on with your life and stop bashing the Elevate program. I am sure, Elevate, along with ALL travel programs will have some unfortunate incidents that will leave a bitter taste for many to swallow, especially when it affects our children feelings and well-being but at some point, it you the ADULT that needs to grow up.

I have been coaching youth lacrosse for 7 years now, so here is my best guess on you handful of negative commentators, you NEVER played the sport, so here is a life lesson for you that I teach my kids along with the kids I coach:

Two things:
1-it goes without saying that people may want to share the BAD experience they had w/ DK/Elevate in the hopes of helping others make proper choices. I would think that BotC is a decent forum for that.Is that a possibility?
2-Does your boss/husband know you spent this much time on computer typing this up? Must be slow at work or lots of commercials.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So people were actually kicked out of the program for misbehaving? Are we talking about kids or their parents?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 things:
1-it goes without saying that people may want to share the BAD experience they had w/ DK/Elevate in the hopes of helping others make proper choices. Is that a possibility?

Two things:
1-it goes without saying that people may want to share the BAD experience they had w/ DK/Elevate in the hopes of helping others make proper choices. I would think that BotC is a decent forum for that.Is that a possibility?

The person making this lengthy statement above is the most naïve individual there is. First of all, NOBODY gets cut or asked to leave by Elevate, I have never heard that once from anybody. If you want to pay them, they WILL take your money. When only 5 girls show up to training DK is there to coach. DUHHHH of course he is going to be there to coach otherwise he would have to PAY somebody else to be there and he would make zero money on those sessions. WAKE UP! That assumes he would actually pay the coach which he has a very deep reputation for NOT paying his coach and staff, the reason all his coaches and admin staff left last year. That is why you will see even MORE PARENT COACHES this summer, they don't get paid. Also why do you think he was running those winter sessions in a gym and not at SportsHub? Yes there are new owners, (so why was liberty running everything out of there) he was asked to leave because they don't want to do business with him. That is something you will hear from a large majority of the lax community. The bridges he has burned in that community are too many to count! Can only hope that one day you will see the light along with all the others that have realized the errors (of which there are way too many) of his ways!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While many may use those terms to describe DK and Elevate leadership, the biggest issue I have is their lack of integrity and their honesty with the parents and kids. Ask around and you will hear that over and over again. We did when we did our research.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would attest to his ability to teach and his passion to do so. I would advise you or anyone else to look around and decide on your own considering location, how much or how little year round practice do you want and what your daughters goals are for playing to be the best or on the best, to play with friends or to play competitively and to develop and I'm sure most will find the right fit. I have not personally walked that path on the girls side yet and I do not profess to know all or what is right for everybody. On the boys side there are pros and cons to almost all the programs out there. At the end of the day you are the customer of a for profit business. if you don;t like the product, take your business elsewhere.

Just want to understand if there any other motivation that the president of the CSH youth league decides to come to his defense? It would also appear that some of the CSH PAL coaches are current Team Elevate paid coaches including the CSH girls program director?

While they may be coaches of Elevate, I can assure you they are NOT paid coaches as DK doesn't ever pay anyone. That is why all of the coaches have left.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 things:

Two things:

The person making this lengthy statement above is the most naïve individual there is. First of all, NOBODY gets cut or asked to leave by Elevate, I have never heard that once from anybody. If you want to pay them, they WILL take your money. When only 5 girls show up to training DK is there to coach. DUHHHH of course he is going to be there to coach otherwise he would have to PAY somebody else to be there and he would make zero money on those sessions. WAKE UP! That assumes he would actually pay the coach which he has a very deep reputation for NOT paying his coach and staff, the reason all his coaches and admin staff left last year. That is why you will see even MORE PARENT COACHES this summer, they don't get paid. Also why do you think he was running those winter sessions in a gym and not at SportsHub? Yes there are new owners, (so why was liberty running everything out of there) he was asked to leave because they don't want to do business with him. That is something you will hear from a large majority of the lax community. The bridges he has burned in that community are too many to count! Can only hope that one day you will see the light along with all the others that have realized the errors (of which there are way too many) of his ways!

My daughter plays for Elevate. There are things I really like about the club and DK, and things I really don't like. So I am somewhat neutral. My daughter will be playing D1 in college so it has nothing to do with that. My only comment is that YES, individuals have been asked to leave the club for behavioral issues, if the parents are overly difficult etc. So to say that no one has ever left is just plain wrong. I sat in my car one day and witnessed the conversation myself between DK and the family. So get your facts straight. They were asked to leave for repeated displays of poor sportsmanship and not supporting teammates in a positive manner.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 things:

Two things:

My daughter plays for Elevate. There are things I really like about the club and DK, and things I really don't like. So I am somewhat neutral. My daughter will be playing D1 in college so it has nothing to do with that. My only comment is that YES, individuals have been asked to leave the club for behavioral issues, if the parents are overly difficult etc. So to say that no one has ever left is just plain wrong. I sat in my car one day and witnessed the conversation myself between DK and the family. So get your facts straight. They were asked to leave for repeated displays of poor sportsmanship and not supporting teammates in a positive manner.

If true, and I have no reason to doubt you, I have to give the guy credit for doing that. We have all been around people that should be asked to leave! And maybe those individuals do have an axe to grind and on here posting trash?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 things:

Two things:

If true, and I have no reason to doubt you, I have to give the guy credit for doing that. We have all been around people that should be asked to leave! And maybe those individuals do have an axe to grind and on here posting trash?

Let's not give him too much credit. There are other ways of forcing people to leave and lots of other reasons to leave and Dave's used them all. And I know that's happened and I'm sure it was always after their check to TE cleared.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again, whether one be a DK admirer/supporter or DK hater/detractor, you will be hard pressed to find ANY Travel Lax director who elicits so much emotion from both sides. I think its fair to say that not ALL of the detractors are nasty, evil or "vile" people who want to take him down. I would like to think there some good and decent people who just feel wronged and want to vent. And what better place to do that than BotC?
Just as not ALL of his supporters are family members of DK or relations. I am sure that there are good folks on his side as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again, whether one be a DK admirer/supporter or DK hater/detractor, you will be hard pressed to find ANY Travel Lax director who elicits so much emotion from both sides. I think its fair to say that not ALL of the detractors are nasty, evil or "vile" people who want to take him down. I would like to think there some good and decent people who just feel wronged and want to vent. And what better place to do that than BotC?
Just as not ALL of his supporters are family members of DK or relations. I am sure that there are good folks on his side as well.

I would like to believe those things too. Along with the Easter Bunny, tooth fairy and Santa!

If unhappy , go somewhere else!! What a terrible world where people just type away and bit@ch about people anonymously. If you have a gripe , put a name to it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats because he makes his living through this. Its about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate people only, what have you done about hotels? The website a moth ago said something about room blocks but I never heard anything nor did my friend. Have you just booked on your own?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So people were actually kicked out of the program for misbehaving? Are we talking about kids or their parents?

The ONLY person I ever saw getting kicked out for bad behavior was...... DK! Not sure if its all part of his act or not but I have seen him ejected from several games and he was kicked out of a High School game again this year, maybe more than one. But that may all be part of being a role model. Not sure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate people only, what have you done about hotels? The website a moth ago said something about room blocks but I never heard anything nor did my friend. Have you just booked on your own?

why don't you just email Dave or Elevate?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is a little advice you should take action on ASAP. There are no room blocks at least none that we heard of from the club. We have 2 kids and emailed DK and VK and never heard anything. So, I asked others and everyone is doing their own thing. Some parents on one of my daughters teams are coordinating something but the other I just booked. Its very late in the game so book something ASAP and good luck. This our 2nd year on Elevate and the difference in communication and coordination is dramatically less. Last year we knew everything that was going on about our team. Not sure what is going on, maybe somebody in the know can give better guidance. That said, good luck and start looking now.

Like Reply Quote
Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard