Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would attest to his ability to teach and his passion to do so. I would advise you or anyone else to look around and decide on your own considering location, how much or how little year round practice do you want and what your daughters goals are for playing to be the best or on the best, to play with friends or to play competitively and to develop and I'm sure most will find the right fit. I have not personally walked that path on the girls side yet and I do not profess to know all or what is right for everybody. On the boys side there are pros and cons to almost all the programs out there. At the end of the day you are the customer of a for profit business. if you don;t like the product, take your business elsewhere.

Just want to understand if there any other motivation that the president of the CSH youth league decides to come to his defense? It would also appear that some of the CSH PAL coaches are current Team Elevate paid coaches including the CSH girls program director?

While they may be coaches of Elevate, I can assure you they are NOT paid coaches as DK doesn't ever pay anyone. That is why all of the coaches have left.