Originally Posted by Anonymous
There are 2 boys on that infamous Madlax team that left for Blackwolf. Another 2 left for VLC, including the boy who was the target of the email from Cabell. That's close to 20% turnover.

I have firsthand knowledge; my son played on that team.

You couldn't be from blackwolf or you would have known the correct number of kids that left (here's a clue, it is the same number of kids that recently left vlc). That leaves the 2 vlc families, of which one is still a friend to the Madlax families, isn't a spineless coward, and wouldn't continue to beat this dead horse. That narrows it down to one person. Hmmmm - who would be crazy enough to obsess over this a year and a half later? Forgive me if I don't think you have a foot to stand on. Furthermore, 4 kids leaving over the course of 4 seasons equals to one kid per per season on avg, which comes out to be about 4%. Lastly, you didn't mention the 2 vlc players that left and joined Madlax. Why don't you just give it a rest? You are obviously upset that your plan to ruin Madlax had absolutely zero affect. Feel free to look at the npyll playoffs. Madlax made it at every level. Vlc didn't make one playoff.