Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are correct I am a Idiot for writing on this blog. Giving you cry babies someone to yell at and cry to. We all know he is off in the head and we like it. If my son can play for him he can handle any high school or college coach. If he hits a kid that would be the line but in the real world people say mean things you cant hide that from you kids forever. Grow a pair let your son see the real world.

First of all, it's a message board, not a blog. Secondly, you are clearly new to Madlax. My son used to play for them, but thankfully he moved to a better team and program (and we got a lot of hate emails from Cabell because of it). Nobody is complaining about yelling. Cabell actually isn't that tough on the kids (he's tough on the refs), so that isn't the issue.

The issue is that he can't run a business. He gets fired as a coach because he can't work with people. We aren't talking about toughening kids up. We are talking about threatening a family just because they decided to leave for a better program.