Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax is still the best team in NOVA for U9 to U15/2019 age group. And with out a question still in the top 2 or 3 clubs for the 2018 to 2016 age group. And to THE HOP the reason the post about the "evil Leader" went away is people looked into it and got over it. Like they should of. When the college coaches stop calling Cabell Maddux about 8th graders is the day Madlax dies until this day they will be just fine. And I also forgot about all the 30K high school coaches calling him to sway his players to attend there school to play lacrosse.

1. Best high school clubs are Blackwolf and VLC. Madlax is distant 3rd.

2. Madlax has the best youth teams overall right now, but changes every year, especially when they leave for other clubs after hitting HS.

3. Didn't realize that 30,000 HS coaches are calling Madlax to get his kids to attend their HS. Wow, that is a lot of HS coaches.

4. If you think it's ok to threaten a kid and his parents because they want a change, you are not teaching your kid any morals.

People leave Madlax because they get tired of his antics and paying over $1000 just to be part of his club. Look at his 2016 team. Two of their best players left for the Crabs.

Do you really want to read a few "I will ruin your son's lacrosse future for leaving to a rival club" emails from Crabs owner? That can be arranged. Be real careful, living in glass houses....

That's a strong accusation. You may want to PM me to discuss your post.

Last edited by The Hop; .

Back of the Cage