Thanks for acknowledging my long post, much appreciated . Just telling it like it is, FACTS thats all. Im not a yeller or dad that screams from the sidelines or bleachers, I keep to myself and just watch the boys and girls play. All we want to see im sure is fairness all around, solid coaching staff, kids getting coached up, along with kids also sent to the bench if they are hurting the team, selfish, hero ball, etc.... Basically we want to watch good lacrosse, team passing, sharing, extra pass , and leadership from coaches right? i do not like to get involved in any of this travel world, but after what my 27 son went thru at S2S , and how there was such lack of leadership from ADMIN to the coaches, it was a complete disaster, and when i called them out on it, amongst other Fathers on the team as well, they pulled the old defensive ploy, claiming they had no idea what was going on with the 2nd team , sound familiar here??? Thats not how you are supposed to run a program , and the old famous line we all here at these program introductions, 'We are not a money grab organization' I felt as a Dad and Coach myself, I knew what was going on and now seeing my daughter go thru some of her own travel lax politics and shadyness of this program now, i felt I needed to step in and help her stay the course while all this outside interference with her program was going on. Thanks for all the info on the other 30 travel teams, we also researched them if we need a plan B if she does not make the Black team this go around . I honestly dont know how she would not make it, so this should be real interesting at tryouts and how this plays out. Thanks for the positive vibes for my daughter moving forward people, nice gesture there.
Have a great weekend ALL. Good luck to all your daughters at there next tryouts. Im sure i will circle back in the coming weeks.